A balanced analysis...

https://rudeawakening.info/
Who did Tardqueef blow?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Thread #4, 5 maybe

Hell…start another hurricane thread
Your Mom
Posted By: Dutch Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Wow, that is some amazing “analysis” right there….

“You need a proper navy to do that”.

JFC, a NAVY?

Who installed that thing again? Right, a bunch of rednecks on boats. JFC, drag an anchor with a box of dynamite and a timer attached over the bottom until you hook the bastard and cut the line. Kablooey three days later, and oooooh, the ‘muricans did it.

Not that Biden isn’t stupid enough to do it, but the simplest explanation is a couple of Ukes in a fishing boat playing the Slav version of “hold my beer and watch this”.
Posted By: ribka Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
And this past February Biden bragged he would shut down this pipeline by any means possible

“ Joe ain’t that stupid”. Lmao.

How are you going to get enough dynamite to blow up a concrete and steel pipeline at 300 feet deep? Row boat? Lol

Dragging an anchor on the bottom of the sea caused 2 plus seismic readings ? Lol
Posted By: deflave Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Joe delivers.

LOL
Posted By: MegaMehg Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
It is time for us to save our believe country, They are not even trying to be creative or be sart about the whole thing.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by Dutch

JFC, a NAVY?

Who installed that thing again? Right, a bunch of rednecks on boats. JFC, drag an anchor with a box of dynamite and a timer attached over the bottom until you hook the bastard and cut the line. Kablooey three days later, and oooooh, the ‘muricans did it.

Not that Biden isn’t stupid enough to do it, but the simplest explanation is a couple of Ukes in a fishing boat playing the Slav version of “hold my beer and watch this”.

Elon Musk prolly got satellite images of Xiden standing on deck yankin the chain.
Posted By: NoDak Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
These guys make a good argument. Sorry if posted elsewhere.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ipelines-sabotaged-one-country-benefits/
Posted By: Slope77 Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22

JFC, a NAVY?

That may be the most compelling explanation I’ve heard.
Posted By: ribka Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by Slope77
Wow, that is some amazing

“analysis” right there….

JFC, a NAVY?

Lol. What reason would Russia have to blow up their own pipeline?

The European Baltic pipeline lies right near this pipeline. Logic would dictate they would have destroyed this pipeline for leverage

Still fighting the commies?

Over 1/2 the American public has been so dumbed down they’ll believe anything from the white house
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
My vote is on the USN.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Just for the record, "America" didn't do it, the us Government (almost certainly) did. Also, a message to all the Russian bots, I do not condone such acts of war, and if Putin wished to retaliate by detonating one tactical nucular bomb in D.C., that would certainly be alright with me.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
I guess I'm missing something here because I just don't see the Biden Whitehouse having any semblance of balls to attempt something of this magnitude
John Burns did it in a speedo..
Posted By: plumbum Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by NoDak
These guys make a good argument. Sorry if posted elsewhere.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ipelines-sabotaged-one-country-benefits/

"Only a government with an advanced naval warfare capability could have executed the sabotage." I don't believe that. Divers are available to anybody. No battleship was needed.
Posted By: hardway Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Burns said he would send his sister down the pipe with a shape charge or something?
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
110 meters depth requires more than just a SCUBA rig.
Posted By: efw Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by MPat70
I guess I'm missing something here because I just don't see the Biden Whitehouse having any semblance of balls to attempt something of this magnitude

There’s the Biden Whitehouse and then there are those who put him there.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Cordin ta tater head, any recreational diver coulda did it.

Swim down, turn aroun, with a balea C-4.

Set timer and deco on the way up.

On one tank.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by efw

There’s the Biden Whitehouse and then there are those who put him there.

I sometimes forget that Susan Rice is in the House ~ until these things happen.

🦫
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by ribka
And this past February Biden bragged he would shut down this pipeline by any means possible

How are you going to get enough dynamite to blow up a concrete and steel pipeline at 300 feet deep? Row boat? Lol

Dragging an anchor on the bottom of the sea caused 2 plus seismic readings ? Lol

300 feet is only a hundred yards, pretty shallow actually easy to reach. Find it with a fishing magnet and destroy at your own pleasure.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by rickt300

300 feet is only a hundred yards, pretty shallow actually easy to reach. Find it with a fishing magnet and destroy at your own pleasure.

I was jigging for halibut and snagged the damn thing.... sorry.... had no idea it would splode... ;(
What balls?

What threat is there to Biden or the deep state?
Posted By: Slope77 Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by Slope77
Wow, that is some amazing

“analysis” right there….

JFC, a NAVY?

Lol. What reason would Russia have to blow up their own pipeline?

The European Baltic pipeline lies right near this pipeline. Logic would dictate they would have destroyed this pipeline for leverage

Still fighting the commies?

Over 1/2 the American public has been so dumbed down they’ll believe anything from the white house

I am maybe misunderstanding your point, but I think Dutch is blaming redneck Ukranians.

Or secondarily, the US.
Posted By: baldhunter Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
I think they are poking the Russian bear to attack a NATO country so NATO can attack Russia.I see no reason why Russia would blow up their own pipelines in 300ft of water.Who is going to have to fix it????? That's a hell of a lot more work than just shutting it down.It sounds more like the democrats blaming republicans for the exact thing they are doing.I feel world war is soon to come.....
Posted By: Stophel Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22

You seem to still be under the impression that Biden (or any president) is actually the top guy in charge.

Besides that, Biden is pretty dang tough. Remember, he is the man that single handedly took on Corn Pop.
Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
I'm surprised the media hacks haven't come up with a theory to blame Trump supporters.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/28/22
Never underestimate the viciousness of Bolsheviks or homosexuals/perverts.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Your Mom

Impossible, he had two dads.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22

Oh, geez, allow the gray matter between the ears to do some work once in a while.

If this had been a pro job, it would have been discussed, planned, engineered, reviewed, sent to the oversight committee, reviewed again and finally green-lighted. It would have had the "exact" right amount of explosive, in "exactly" the right amount of places to

A) bust the dam thing
B) bust it in enough different places to make it very difficult to repair.

Creating a mini earthquake is not the sign of a pro-job. It's a sign that whoever did this had better access to explosives than engineering, and was REALLY motivated to make sure this thing was going to be really, REALLY kaput.
The U.S., duh
Posted By: MegaMehg Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
He had said he will bring it down, So we already know who did it.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
I would need to see some comps and an up to the minute market analysis on the larger rototillers to make a decision. One things for sure, the earth turns.
Posted By: Northman Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Russians will save hundreds of $Billions in arbitration courts because this was an act of God/Terrorism... so they will get insurance money and dont have to pay for Gas not Delivered.

Putin saves life a little longer, as other Oligarchs can't kill him of, and promise Europe to change country and open them to sell Gas to get fresh money that they desperately need.
Originally Posted by Northman
Russians will save hundreds of $Billions in arbitration courts because this was an act of God/Terrorism... so they will get insurance money and dont have to pay for Gas not Delivered.

Putin saves life a little longer, as other Oligarchs can't kill him of, and promise Europe to change country and open them to sell Gas to get fresh money that they desperately need.

That last sentence was an incredible job of obliterating the English language.
Posted By: akrange Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Ursula the Evil will crush the Rioting Euro’s ..

Then it’s up to the Dual Citizens Maoist to do their Part ..

It’s the Season of the False Flags ..

Looting Is the First Sign ..
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22

Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber.
Posted By: MegaMehg Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by Stophel
Just for the record, "America" didn't do it, the us Government (almost certainly) did. Also, a message to all the Russian bots, I do not condone such acts of war, and if Putin wished to retaliate by detonating one tactical nucular bomb in D.C., that would certainly be alright with me.
Hahahah America and the American gov. Are the same thing or did you forget 81 million people supposedly voted for sniffer joe? Everyone who voted for Biden can also be said to be responsible for this too. So yes it’s America as well as Joe sniffer.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22

Putin’s long term gas strategy lies in The Power Of Siberia gas pipeline that is tying into China and is presently at the Chinese border.

Putin knows that his ass has just about been fried with Europe needing Russian gas.

Of course with a regime change in Russia those pipelines can be easily and quickly repaired allowing Europe the option of taking Russian gas again.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Putin’s long term gas strategy lies in The Power Of Siberia gas pipeline that is tying into China and is presently at the Chinese border.

Putin knows that his ass has just about been fried with Europe needing Russian gas.

Of course with a regime change in Russia those pipelines can be easily and quickly repaired allowing Europe the option of taking Russian gas again.

Nice. A teaming of the Biden Twats.
Posted By: denton Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Dutch nailed the level of difficulty of the attack. A few guys in a fishing boat, 100 yards of line, a large fishing magnet, GPS, etc etc.. So anyone could have done it.

I also expect that the damage is relatively easily repaired. If Putin did do it, he didn't pay much to create discord and distrust among us.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
This is stupid. The US did it. There is no question. We haven’t even denied it really.

Here is a prediction. Just like with the Muscova, there will be a leak in couple of weeks where we tacitly admit that we did it or provided intelligence and support to those who did.

One hundred percent guarantee.

And by the way, there was nothing meant to be covert about this. This was done as a way of sending a message. This was Michael Corleone shooting the rival mobster and the police chief in a crowded restaurant.

We can do this and there isn’t [bleep] you can do about it. It was a message to both the Russians and the Euros.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
I have a feeling this was not a random act intended to look like an accident. I have a feeling the WEF/UN/NWO was involved in making this happen. Their intent is a one world government best achieved by destroying the most technologically advanced countries of which Europe is several. They are taking full advantage of the Russia/Ukraine skuffle to destroy other nations.
Posted By: ribka Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by denton
Dutch nailed the level of difficulty of the attack. A few guys in a fishing boat, 100 yards of line, a large fishing magnet, GPS, etc etc.. So anyone could have done it.

I also expect that the damage is relatively easily repaired. If Putin did do it, he didn't pay much to create discord and distrust among us.

How does someone get a ton of explosives down to 300 feet in the middle of a sea in a row boat in heavy currents, set up the explosives so that the blast will be directed and concentrated to rupture the reinforced pipe and blow up a steel and concrete pipelines in three areas?

So you just row out, hook the pipe line at 300 feet with a anchor and drop down the explosives with fishing weights and light a fuse? lol

Where can one just purchase a few tons of explosives that can be used effectively at 300 feet under water on the commercial market and not be detected?
The blast does not need to be focused or directed. A timer that delays the explosion for as much as a week is trivial to make. The estimates I've seen called for 250 pounds of explosives, not that difficult to make and deploy. It just doesn't sound especially difficult to carry out.

How does someone get a ton of explosives down to 300 feet in the middle of a sea in a row boat in heavy currents, set up the explosives so that the blast will be directed and concentrated to rupture the reinforced pipe and blow up a steel and concrete pipelines in three areas
I don't think they literally mean that, but a commercial vessel with a crane on it wouldn't have any problem.
Add a sonar to watch the device and position it and you have all you need. You can see fish with a $100 consumer fish finder. I don't think the military would have any problem using gear they have available.
The blast does not need to be focused or directed. A timer that delays the explosion for as much as a week is trivial to make. The estimates I've seen called for 250 pounds of explosives, not that difficult to make and deploy. It just doesn't sound especially difficult to carry out.

Its easy to blow up large things in deep water?

What type of explosives would you use?

where would you purchase a ton of explosives?

What type of fuse and detonator?

How would you set up the explosives in 300 feet of water in heavy currents in the middle of a sea so the blast is not dissipated ?

would this require divers or an underwater vehicle?

how would a large commercial vessel get the area unprotected? Obviously that area would be subject to tracking and satellite surveillance. And yes satellites now can track in overcast skies and heavy cloud cover.

Only a few organization have this capabilities. A large commercial oil operation ( op sec would be a real issue of course) would or a military.

Who would gain the most?
If you haven't noticed, there is a war going on in Ukraine with large quantities of explosives readily available. Failing that ANFO is cheap and easy to make Nobody but you is proposing to use a rowboat. A long timer is trivial to make. They have new inventions now called rope and magnets that make it easier to lower the explosives and attach them to the pipeline.
Another assumption I see is common is that whoever placed the charges had to hide their activities.
Posted By: TF49 Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22

JFC, a NAVY?

I’d have no idea who may have done this….. but, here is some speculation:

I tend to agree that this operation need not be considered a “advanced technology” only action. The depth is not great, the amount…..weight of explosive required is not great…. Couple hundred kilos of some sort of HE. Finding the pipelines is easy…. Dragging a mechanism…. Maybe an anchor… to catch or even be in close proximity to the pipeline does not seem to be too difficult. The mechanism could be a simple as a large collar or trapping mechanism lowered over the pipeline….IDK.

A timing mechanism seems simple.

What about the satellites? Couldn’t they “see” the boat actually doing the deed? Perhaps, perhaps not. Give a redneck crew some tech help and a large tug boat… or even a trawler….and then perhaps not. It would not look much different from the other hundred boats crossing the area. Could the bad boat be picked out? If it could be identified, would one think it not already disposed of and sunk?

Further, most articles discussing this start out with the assumption that precludes any bad actor that does not have very advanced underwater skills. This may be simple misdirection to preclude a potential bad actor or to simply point an accusing finger in a certain direction.

If one discards the simplifying assumption that advanced technological excellence is required, the field of potential bad actors opens up. Who else would benefit….. but more importantly, why would they benefit?

IDK….. this is just speculation.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
If you haven't noticed, there is a war going on in Ukraine with large quantities of explosives readily available. Failing that ANFO is cheap and easy to make Nobody but you is proposing to use a rowboat. A long timer is trivial to make. They have new inventions now called rope and magnets that make it easier to lower the explosives and attach them to the pipeline.

You would use anfo for underwater demolition? How does moisture affect ammonium nitrate?

What type of booster would you use?

The outer pipe line is encased in concrete. How would magnets work under water on concrete?
You would use anfo for underwater demolition? How does moisture affect ammonium nitrate?

The outer pipe line is encased in concrete. How would magnets work under water on concrete?

Why not ANFO? Moisture is irrelevant if you have a sealed container.

Magnets work just fine underwater. The pipeline is steel with a concrete shell.

Why are you so hellbent on making the technical problem more difficult than it really is?
lol

Using anfo for under water demolition

why not a gunny sack full of m 80's?

magnets work on concrete? How thick is the concrete? Why would they use magnets on concrete?

Why not ANFO? Moisture is irrelevant if you have a sealed container.

Why are you so hellbent on making the technical problem more difficult than it really is?
Posted By: centershot Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Sure hope it was not us..........
Posted By: centershot Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by centershot

guess again.

Sending another 1.5 BILLION in aid to Ukraine today.

Every thing this US Biden admin does is to destabilize and reset the world order.
Posted By: TF49 Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by TF49

JFC, a NAVY?

I’d have no idea who may have done this….. but, here is some speculation:

I tend to agree that this operation need not be considered a “advanced technology” only action. The depth is not great, the amount…..weight of explosive required is not great…. Couple hundred kilos of some sort of HE. Finding the pipelines is easy…. Dragging a mechanism…. Maybe an anchor… to catch or even be in close proximity to the pipeline does not seem to be too difficult. The mechanism could be a simple as a large collar or trapping mechanism lowered over the pipeline….IDK.

A timing mechanism seems simple.

What about the satellites? Couldn’t they “see” the boat actually doing the deed? Perhaps, perhaps not. Give a redneck crew some tech help and a large tug boat… or even a trawler….and then perhaps not. It would not look much different from the other hundred boats crossing the area. Could the bad boat be picked out? If it could be identified, would one think it not already disposed of and sunk?

Further, most articles discussing this start out with the assumption that precludes any bad actor that does not have very advanced underwater skills. This may be simple misdirection to preclude a potential bad actor or to simply point an accusing finger in a certain direction.

If one discards the simplifying assumption that advanced technological excellence is required, the field of potential bad actors opens up. Who else would benefit….. but more importantly, why would they benefit?

IDK….. this is just speculation.

One more thought…. If a clever person has done the deed, might he not have purposely left some false evidence behind to point the finger somewhere else?

A failed explosive mechanism? Either near the site or even hundreds of feet away?

IDK….
Posted By: plumbum Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by JoeBob
This is stupid. The US did it. There is no question. We haven’t even denied it really.

Here is a prediction. Just like with the Muscova, there will be a leak in couple of weeks where we tacitly admit that we did it or provided intelligence and support to those who did.

Ok, we will revisit this in a "couple of weeks."

As long as you are twisting my words and ignoring reality, why don't you throw in a couple of suicidal 96 year old kamikaze pilots who don't know the war is over and who are intent on sinking whoever is messing with the pipeline to Germany?
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

That last sentence was an incredible job of obliterating the English language.

Yep. I saw a really old guy peddling up a small bit steep hill yesterday. He couldn't keep a straight line and I almost had him crash into the left side of my truck on the downhill side. Spandex check, plastic helmet check, heart attack well he wasn't laying on the road anywhere on my way back.

The Polish think it was us.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/27/poland-nord-stream-sabotage-baltic-pipeline/

European Parliament representative for Poland Radek Sikorski said “Thank you, U.S.A.!” in a tweet Thursday as European Union officials traveled to Goleniów, Poland, to inaugurate their own pipeline project. The partially EU-funded Baltic Pipe project will bring Norwegian natural gas to Poland through Denmark, and simultaneously create an export market for Poland in Denmark. (RELATED: ‘Act Of Sabotage’: Europe Investigates Massive Leaks From Nord Stream Pipelines)

European Parliament representative for Poland Radek Sikorski said “Thank you, U.S.A.!” in a tweet Thursday as European Union officials traveled to Goleniów, Poland, to inaugurate their own pipeline project. The partially EU-funded Baltic Pipe project will bring Norwegian natural gas to Poland through Denmark, and simultaneously create an export market for Poland in Denmark. (RELATED: ‘Act Of Sabotage’: Europe Investigates Massive Leaks From Nord Stream Pipelines)

The first sentence in your linked article is (bold added): "One Polish official appeared to cheer the suspected sabotage on the Nord Stream gas pipelines Tuesday as his country celebrated the completion of its own northern pipeline project."

One Polish official. Not "the Polish."
Originally Posted by plumbum

The first sentence in your linked article is (bold added): "One Polish official appeared to cheer the suspected sabotage on the Nord Stream gas pipelines Tuesday as his country celebrated the completion of its own northern pipeline project."

Fine one fugging Polish guy thinks it's funny.

He is much more credible than you. And FJB had a slip of his demented tongue and said he was gonna do it.

Case closed.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
One Polish guy who was the former Polish minister of defense and who is married to a Hillary Clinton advisor and confidant.
One Polish guy who was the former Polish minister of defense and who is married to a Hillary Clinton advisor and confidant.

So now all of a sudden you believe everything the Clintons and their associates say?

OK.

In fairness I bet plenty of Poles think the sabotage is funny, no matter who they believe did it. They are in the catbird seat at the moment.

How many polack’s does it take to make Biden look like a Fugkin idiot?
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain

How many polack’s does it take to make Biden look like a Fugkin idiot?
None ! Biden is a Fugkin idiot ! He doesn’t just look like one.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
The metal pipe has nearly 2" of concrete on the outside. Will a magnet stick to that?
Posted By: Stophel Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Well, we know for sure that the us Government didn't do it. The Pentagon has just stated that they had nothing to do with it....
Originally Posted by Borchardt
The metal pipe has nearly 2" of concrete on the outside. Will a magnet stick to that?

I would say a powerful magnet would certainly cling to it. We are not talking about something that sticks to your refrigerator door.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
Poland now ain’t ww2 Poland getting invaded from both sides there there probly ready to whoop some ass
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 09/29/22
I heard Biden was spotted on a nearby beach in a frog suit just before the blast!
Originally Posted by Stophel
Well, we know for sure that the us Government didn't do it. The Pentagon has just stated that they had nothing to do with it....

Damn we are guilty!
Posted By: ribka Re: Who blew up Nordstream? - 02/10/23
jfc- wow this aged well. lol.

clown world here on the fire

JFC, a NAVY?

Ok, we will revisit this in a "couple of weeks."

ok dummy. lets revisit this lol

another genius chimes in with a clown world analysis. lol
pure genius here

jfc- wow this aged well. lol.

clown world here on the fire

JFC, a NAVY?

© 24hourcampfire