Home
Posted By: Kenneth66 Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Ya gotta love em , LOL
Mocha , my pit , rotten to the core .
When I go to bed she stands at the side waiting for me to tent the blankets so she can hop up under the blankets.
Then she gets hot and wakes me up panting and rooting
Out from under the blankets sometimes coaxing some expletives from me when she leaves my legs bare and cold plopping her ass on the blankets resulting in a wrestling match to regain cover .
Back to snoozing , wake up with breathing in your ear and there she is , eyeball to eyeball wanting back under the blankets .
Of course she gets her way and goes to the foot and curls up laying her head on my feet .
She’s s mess , chocolate colored with eyes that look like they have mascara around them , some dam funny facial expressions at times .
Especially when I been gone all day and she’s hanging off the edge of the bed doing her rowlf rowlf greeting.
And the beagle is sounding off to the top of her lungs wanting attention along with Annie bouncing around like an orangutan.
Puts a smile on our faces every time.
Kenneth

Dam it , alarm just went off , been awake since 1:30 , now 4:30
Get some coffee going , another long day of painting .
Trying to get these apts done before Saturday.
Saturday opens bow season .
Seems we’re in for some interesting hunting weather.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Our Jack Russel mix would try to get under the covers in the middle of the night. Come up to the top of the bed and start pushing them with her nose until the slid up over her. Or, the little Bïtch pushed them right off the foot
of the bed!
Posted By: deflave Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
I hate dogs.
Originally Posted by deflave
I hate dogs.
😹😹😹😹
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Lol , yep .
And will wreck a fresh made bed while you’re gone .
Coffee down , checked , all loads done for when rifle season comes in .
All that’s left is some proof shooting of xbow and ML is good to go .
Got to drop the ole ladies car off at 7 for tire rotation which gives me about a 3.5 mile walk back to the house .
Then off to painting, yee hah ! 😀
Kenneth
Not enough coffee to get moving yet.
If it got mining now, could be at work at 6, out at 2.
It's looking like a 630-230 day.
Damn my w
Job sucks.

Right now, it does. About 20 minutes of work on the schedule for
the day. Then clean up awhile. There is always hope something gets
screwed up, for me to fix. They usually come through😁😁😁
Posted By: frogman43 Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Yep, Dog's........we don't deserve them
Retired , but help wife with her painting jobs .
Feel for my ole buds , weekend not looking good for them , Florida bound .
Don’t miss that shiet .
Kenneth
I hate dogs.

You’re just mad cause you can’t lick your ass
🤪
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Bringing my 2 dogs in for bedtime last night and the older one had a dead squirrel in her mouth........

No Maam, get that thing outta here.....squirrel slept on the deck.....

Gotta get rid of it first thing this morning.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Ya gotta love em , LOL
When I go to bed she stands at the side waiting for me to tent the blankets so she can hop up under the blankets.
Out from under the blankets sometimes coaxing some expletives from me when she leaves my legs bare and cold plopping her ass on the blankets resulting in a wrestling match to regain cover .
Back to snoozing , wake up with breathing in your ear and there she is , eyeball to eyeball wanting back under the blankets .
Of course she gets her way and goes to the foot and curls up laying her head on my feet .
She’s s mess , chocolate colored with eyes that look like they have mascara around them , some dam funny facial expressions at times .
Especially when I been gone all day and she’s hanging off the edge of the bed doing her rowlf rowlf greeting.
And the beagle is sounding off to the top of her lungs wanting attention along with Annie bouncing around like an orangutan.
Kenneth

Lol, She gots you trained boy!!
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Mine wake me up around five, cold slimy nose prints and dog breath.

I let em out into the yard, whenever my dogs come back in they get a “cheese bribe”, a little sprinkle of grated cheese each. This way if they ever get loose, they come right back.

Blondie, 15lbs, can beat up Cleburne, 25 lbs. So Cleburne gets the dog dish w/dry food first in the back room, close the door, all he can eat, once a day.

While Cleburne is back there, Blondie will follow me around, trying to lead me to that door.

After an appropriate period of time, same dog dish now in kitchen, Blondie gets the same deal.

Put dog dish back in the dry dog food bin. Dogs look at me to see if I’m going to say the magic word “car”. That only happens on weekends.

Weekdays I’m out the door, go to work.

Tumultuous greeting when I get home.
Posted By: viking Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
I hate dogs.

Surely you hate cats worse?
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Flave's comment about hating dogs shows everyone what a P.O.S. Flave is. Rio7
Posted By: Irving_D Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
I have a 150lb Akita Mix the perfect dog to have curl up on the bed this time of year. Except he goes to the far corner and curls up into a tight fur ball that takes up about 20” of real estate
Posted By: JPro Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22

This little one doesn't so much root under the covers, but she'll wiggle right in between me and the wife and then shove all those paws in your ribs and push. Making her own spot. Fun at 1AM. She's a clown though, with that same expressive "mascara" look.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Posted By: SuperCub Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Ya gotta love em , LOL

LOL .... BTDT last night (& every night) with my Pudelpointer.
Hell yes , looks the spitting image.
You can’t let me go out in public , seems I stir up shiet .
Tire place said it’d be about ten minutes.
No use to walk all the way home .
So I walked to boat landing and back , a little over two miles round trip .

But not without being a problem
Got back past the school and was going to cross the street, deputy setting across street , some guy stops in middle of road and a young lady buzzed on by
I didn't think it was a big deal , but cop motioned me across and took off like bat out of hell.
Pulled her over
As I walked by she wound down the passenger window and apologized
I asked her if that was why he pulled her over , yep .
Told her I was sorry, gave her a thumbs up and pretty sure he let her go with a warning
Cant take me nowhere's 😂
Kenneth
Posted By: dave7mm Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Zoe says hi.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dave
Posted By: dave7mm Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22

Dave
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
In bed with you people?

Sheesh.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
[Linked Image from cdn.quotesgram.com]
Dang.....say it, don't spray it, Brother......
Unreal JPro , chest markings and body structure exactly the same .
Hey , wait a minute

You got naked pictures of my ole lady?
WTF ?
😂
Kenneth
I have owned dogs before that smelled like hounds and had no chance of getting on the bed. A pup that gets bed privileges has to be non-odiferous.
Unreal JPro , chest markings and body structure exactly the same .
Hey , wait a minute

You got naked pictures of my ole lady?
WTF ?
😂
Kenneth

Old girl isn't exactly modest.....lol
Posted By: Morewood Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
My chicken herder
I hate dogs.

You’re just mad cause you can’t lick your ass
🤪

A little.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
It would be a cold day in hell a dog we own would go to bed with us.
Originally Posted by RIO7
Flave's comment about hating dogs shows everyone what a P.O.S. Flave is. Rio7

Uh-oh.

The “rancher” is upset.

LOL
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by JPro
I have owned dogs before that smelled like hounds and had no chance of getting on the bed. A pup that gets bed privileges has to be non-odiferous.

No smell and no shed, otherwise no phugging way it's getting on my bed.
Posted By: 3584ELK Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Ya gotta love em , LOL
Kenneth

Seems someone needs to learn some boundaries.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...511290/re-pissy-pants-banned#Post4511290
Posted By: las Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
The Dachshund Is under and out of the covers several times in the night. One gets used to it. Doesn't take up much room either- only about 50% of the bed. How does a 10 lb dog do that?

The bigger dogs have always had the floor, unless camping. For some reason, they always think they should share my sleeping bag - which ain't such a bad deal if it's 10 degrees.
Posted By: ribka Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by Morewood
My chicken herder

good looking pup

Dogs in your bed. no go
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
My chicken herder
I see 'balony shells on that fence!

Dandee the youngest whippet, has a covered dog bed he can crawl into. Usually where he spends the night. He's claimed it, it's his.

Breeze, my older guy, sleeps where he wants. If I fall asleep on the recliner (I do, it's better for my back in the AM), he snuggles up next to me usually around 3-4 AM. If I'm in bed, there's no telling. Sometimes wants under the covers, sometimes wants to sleep on top of them. But, he's got long legs and stretches out, pokes me or the wife with them. No problemo for me, but sometimes the wife can't get back to sleep easily.

I prefer to have them around and on the bed sometimes, rather than not have them.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Tell me why, does everyone get pissed at me when I send Momma's 10 lb couch cover (morkie) to her bed in the corner.

7 year old female, acts like a pup on cocaine when ever kids and grandkids drop by. Dog leaps from floor into laps. Jumps from lap to lap licking faces. Just a complete asswhole.

But she knows and obeys when ordered to her bed in the corner of the living room.

And then, I am the bad guy.

Probably because, first daughter has six dogs, 2'nd daughter has two, son has three, and ours is the only one with a hint of discipline. #abused.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Mama's favorite is Eli, and he's just too big for the bed. Unbelievably, he doesn't really smell either. You'd think he would, being hound and cur. He'll sneak up on the bed for a nap when you aren't looking.

I'm kind of glad the big dogs are hot-natured and prefer the couch at night.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Once again, 99, that’s a great photo.
Suitable for framing.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by Valsdad
My chicken herder

Dandee the youngest whippet, has a covered dog bed he can crawl into. Usually where he spends the night. He's claimed it, it's his.

Breeze, my older guy, sleeps where he wants. If I fall asleep on the recliner (I do, it's better for my back in the AM), he snuggles up next to me usually around 3-4 AM. If I'm in bed, there's no telling. Sometimes wants under the covers, sometimes wants to sleep on top of them. But, he's got long legs and stretches out, pokes me or the wife with them. No problemo for me, but sometimes the wife can't get back to sleep easily.

I prefer to have them around and on the bed sometimes, rather than not have them.

Balony shells on the fence, classic NorKalfornio.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Dogs under the covers:

I was about twenty. Dog was a female Sheltie x Heeler about fifteen pounds. She strongly resembled a small sable collie.

I was sleeping in an unheated small plywood pickup bed camper. Outside temps were subzero. But there was an extension cord and electric blanket on the bed, along with several heavy quilts.

The little dog crawled under the blankets, and curled up by my feet one extra cold night. When I woke up and tried to kick her out of bed, she was unresponsive.

I tossed back the quilts and found the dog limp as a dishrag. I began chest compressions, and she revived after a couple minutes. The weight of the heavy quilts on her chest had smothered her in her sleep.

From then on, she slept on top of the blankets.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by FatCity67
My chicken herder

Saw lot of of them used as ashtrays on the inexpensive redwood picnic tables(remember those days? ) in backyards even in SoCal.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
My chicken herder

Saw lot of of them used as ashtrays on the inexpensive redwood picnic tables(remember those days? ) in backyards even in SoCal.

I have two of them in the backyard that were ashtrays many decades ago.
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Ya gotta love em , LOL
Kenneth

Seems someone needs to learn some boundaries.

I got boundaries, I don’t worry about what other people do in their homes , and they need not worry about what I do in mine .
My dogs are eager to please and don’t like it when I’m pissed at them .
If I go somewhere and they get out , sharp clap of the hands and stern , “let’s go girls”
And they file right back in the vehicle .
Have been complimented several times about how well they listen .
Vet is always pleased with their manners .

Dam JPro , the mother to Mocha was a brindle looked a whole lot like your Eli .
Unfortunately had to put her down several months back .
Got to we’re she was in a lot of pain at times , broke my heart to do it , but couldn’t be that selfish .
Told wife to stay in house .
When the gun popped heard a , oh my god .
Called her dumbass and told her to get the fugk in the house , why the hell you think I told you to in the first place .
That B.S. of taking them to the vet is B.S.
If they still got a strong will to live they ain’t going down easy .
Went through that one time with a Rottie, three shots before he didn’t get back up and look at me .
Never again .
Kenneth
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Fugging dogs - 09/29/22
Last night.

Posted By: MPat70 Re: Fugging dogs - 09/30/22
“If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” – Mark Twain
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Fugging dogs - 09/30/22
Check out last nights, photo op !!

grin
© 24hourcampfire