Home
US first tranny officer and its wife arrested for spying for Russia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rying-pass-medical-records-Russians.html
It was stupid to give anything important to the mentality ill to begin with.
A woman doctor and her trans wife… i cannot find the end goal of that physical relationship anywhere in my comprehension. A little help here?

Osky
Originally Posted by Osky
A woman doctor and her trans wife… i cannot find the end goal of that physical relationship anywhere in my comprehension. A little help here?

Osky
The Bible calls it an abomination. That clear enough?
The doc likes tits and dick.
in a just world, both of those folks would be executed for treason
Of course, everyone involved in spying knows you can approve of perverted behavior, but that doesn't cure the freaks of their mental illnesses.
Is that a goiter, or does the wife have an Adam's apple?
Don’t expect Idi Amin to change Course..

Give them the Wall and see if Morale Improves ..

Trust The Plan..
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Is that a goiter, or does the wife have an Adam's apple?

Adams Apple - Biological Male - Just thinks he's a she....... crazy
quote from the Johns Hopkins Doctor

'she was motivated by patriotism toward Russia to provide any assistance she could to Russia, even if it meant being fired or going to jail.'

Being fired or going to jail?

How does she feel about hanging? Firing squad? Hanging then firing squad? Both at the same time?

And then have her corpse fed to some hogs.
What could possibly go wrong?

Hire the handicapped, they're fun to watch. That from an old boss commenting on his current crew.
Always a good idea to put the mentally ill in positions of power. I'm just surprised it took so long to do so. Simply imagine the heights we could have achieved as a nation if this was implemented decades ago. We are just beginning to see the benefits. The future will be glorious. Communist & glorious.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Not guilty and a lucrative book deal is in her future.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
US first tranny officer and its wife arrested for spying for Russia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rying-pass-medical-records-Russians.html

Sooo….”HE” is now a “SHE” and she is married to woman… wouldn’t that make him/her the armys first lesbian tranny?

Hard to believe that our armed forces willingly recruit people who are obviously not only mentally ill but sexually deviant to the tenth power…who comes up with these policies and shouldn’t they be held publicly accountable for these horrendous ideas?
Russia recruits GLOBOHOMOS? Ha!
Burn them
Originally Posted by plumbum
Russia recruits GLOBOHOMOS? Ha!

Doesn’t sound like there was much recruiting going on, when a U.S. military officer offers to give up secret information to Russia “for free” Russia happily accepts it just like we’d do. There is no moral dilemma suffered by the Russians for accepting the information from a tranny or any other morally reprehensible freak. It’s the message that they’re interested in not the messenger.
When I first read the link earlier today...it did not mention any tran cis gender bending etc...and I thought, they need some duct tape a good ass whippin'...but now, after reading the link and seeing the pics...they've probably already had that and enjoy it.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
The doc likes tits and dick.
the best of both worlds, must be something.
All good intelligence agencies pick on the sick freaks likes these. That's why homosexuality has been a disqualifier for security clearances until just recently.
“You ain’t seen Nothing Yet”
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
in a just world, both of those folks would be executed for treason

Don't hold your breath.
China loves how easy Tik Tok makes it to pick out intelligence targets like this.
© 24hourcampfire