Home
WTF people???:

The SOB is senile!!! Also, WTF is "on top of mind" mean? The people running this country are fn idiots!!!
Posted By: shootem Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
Consider the source.
Posted By: jc189 Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
I guess it's perfectly OK to look around for dead people and ask where they are, as long as they are "top of mind." Yea, that explains it. What a bunch of BullSch!tt.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
Honestly, I can hardly believe it can get much worse.
Stoopid people.
Posted By: rong Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
It can't be easy when you suck at what you do covering for some who sucks at what he does.
Posted By: viking Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
They sure have away of explaining things away.😂
Posted By: WAM Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
That twit is dumber than a box of rocks. She’s a good fit for the admin.
Is this the same one from the thread a couple days ago??

“Breaking news”

#sheesh!
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
"Top of mind"???

First time I've ever heard the expression.....

Is that a coloured people thing?
Posted By: akrange Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
The Demoncrat Phalanx is a Reflection of Total Mental Breakdown of American..

A Same Country doesn’t let a Mr. Pudd’n , Difi , Pat the Red, Poleho have anything but a Rocking Chair on a Porch..

The MarxTards got the Sane Checkmated..

52 Card Pick Up is the only way to Change the Game.

Ya can’t let Mr. Pudd’n Write Illegal EO’s and let them Stand if you Do your no better than the Mentally Ill MarxTard Neighbors ..

“ You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet”
Can you imagine the interview process to find the best liar for the job?
Posted By: efw Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
What is she gonna do or say?

“Yeah the leader of the free world has completely lost his mind and is in the middle to latter stages of dementia…”?

I mean we know he isn’t the leader of anything but that’s not the charade she is playing.

Absolutely mind-blowingly insane times.

But hey… no more mean tweets…
Posted By: Kenneth Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
I don’t care who you are,

No way that job would ever pay enough.
The only response you get from his supporters is that he is not Trump. They would have voted for Bin Laden against Trump. The guy was an idiot in his prime and now he’s severely mentally impaired.
Posted By: boatboy Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
she is just doing her job covering
Hank
Posted By: RJY66 Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
The only response you get from his supporters is that he is not Trump. They would have voted for Bin Laden against Trump. The guy was an idiot in his prime and now he’s severely mentally impaired.

His supporters are against MAGA (Make America Great Again). I'd say they got their money's worth and then some.
Posted By: dale06 Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
Originally Posted by Valsdad

It will be much worse when the VP replaces him.
Posted By: Osky Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
At least the previous red head had some semblance of intelligence in crafting bull crap and lies.
This one is like a silly child making up stories and sayings from within her cavernous empty brain.
Just listening to this batting eye adolescent is an insult.

Osky
Originally Posted by Osky
At least the previous red head had some semblance of intelligence in crafting bull crap and lies.
This one is like a silly child making up stories and sayings from within her cavernous empty brain.
Just listening to this batting eye adolescent is an insult.

Osky

I totally agree. Peppermint Patty had a mastery of BS that this afro dyke retard couldn’t hope for if she were given eternity to learn.
She wasn't hired for what she can do. She was hired because of what she is. With them everything is some sort of weird, twisted fashion statement.
My question is when is the MSM going to start asking for a cognitive test? They badgered Trump until he did one and they went quiet when he posted the results.
She refers to them as champions. Reckon they'll lie about anything
Originally Posted by rong
It can't be easy when you suck at what you do covering for some who sucks at what he does.

Nailed it!
Originally Posted by sactoller
My question is when is the MSM going to start asking for a cognitive test? They badgered Trump until he did one and they went quiet when he posted the results.

Corp Press is in on the grift they have no reason to push against the narrative except in small meaningless ways that make them appear to be independent
This is what affirmative action gets Ya. Shes just another box checker.
Posted By: akrange Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 09/30/22
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook

Yes .. 48 % of this Country is Lost ..

Cognitively..

Ripe for what’s about to Engulf them ..

Get ready. Monarchy going down. Bank of England going down. Assange takes Podestas and Brazil down. Communications going down. Nuclear Defcon 1 scare event. World Economic collapse. FED and Fed Reserve Note and Money Center Banks Colapse. NWO, Illuminati, WEF, EU, NATO, 5 Eyes collapse. Military Trubunals and Red Wave coming, regardless of whether we have November Elections.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]would you be my angel

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The Vipers are taken down.

We get our nation and Republic back.

Trump and the Patriiots are in control.

GOD WINS.
I think her and Kameltoe get their weed from the same source…
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Get ready. Monarchy going down. Bank of England going down. Assange takes Podestas and Brazil down. Communications going down. Nuclear Defcon 1 scare event. World Economic collapse. FED and Fed Reserve Note and Money Center Banks Colapse. NWO, Illuminati, WEF, EU, NATO, 5 Eyes collapse. Military Trubunals and Red Wave coming, regardless of whether we have November Elections.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]would you be my angel

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The Vipers are taken down.

We get our nation and Republic back.

Trump and the Patriiots are in control.

GOD WINS.

Yeah…right…and the polar ice caps will melt by 2012…

Same sheep, different herd.
Originally Posted by sactoller

Amen.
As Q said…..
Posted By: akrange Re: "She was on top of mind"!! - 10/01/22
You are Q ..

Your going to Prove Me Right or it’s the Zoo ..

Stay Thirsty My My My ..
© 24hourcampfire