Home
You really can't make this chit up?
"Speaking to actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas at the Democratic National Committee's Women's Leadership Forum on Friday, Harris claimed that people of color and low-income communities are most affected by natural disasters such as Hurricane Ian. Because of this, Harris described how federal relief should be given "based on equity."

The Vice President declared, "It is our lowest income communities and our communities of color that are most impacted by these extreme conditions and impacted by issues that are not of their own making."

So; Let the MAGA crackers drown and starve.
Good Grief!
The Cum Dumpster known as Kamala is just following the Muslim Halfican’s Racist Agenda.

If she were POTUS, she’d gladly use F-15’s on white Conservative’s.
Their project housing is provided for 100%
POC and low income slugs’ all needs are provided for. All of their needs are met BEFORE any disaster. Like gerbils in a cage, all provided for.
They don’t lose a place of employment when disaster strike because they don’t have jobs either.

They are at loss for ZERO

She is such an idiot

EQUITY is a farce
That woman is so astonishingly stupid that even throwing worldclass BJs ( if she even did that with any proficiency ) how did she get anywhere near the level she did before VP? No way I can imagine her ever legitimately finishing any college course’s.
As VP after two years not a single accomplishment of any note. What a disaster.
And for the rest of her life how much monthly pension for doing squadoosh?

Osky
Originally Posted by Osky
That woman is so astonishingly stupid that even throwing worldclass BJs ( if she even did that with any proficiency ) how did she get anywhere near the level she did before VP? No way I can imagine her ever legitimately finishing any college course’s.

Osky

Much less pass The Bar exams. 🤪

Osky

Yep; big pension and a seat on the View to cackle from
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Osky

Exactly. One purpose for flying half way around the planet. More time by tenfold to prepare for a speech to SOUTH KOREA and she f’s it up. Swear to Christ she couldn’t fall off a chair and hit the floor.

Osky
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Osky

Exactly. One purpose for flying half way around the planet. More time by tenfold to prepare for a speech to SOUTH KOREA and she f’s it up. Swear to Christ she couldn’t fall off a chair and hit the floor.

Osky

The puppet masters know she’s a idiot and do their damndest to keep her in the WH basement.

She’s even dumber than Pedo Joe, if that’s even possible. 🤪
How about helping out the most impacted communities without regard for race, creed, or religion?
It’s hard to believe the cshit that comes out of her mouth
Originally Posted by smokepole
How about helping out the most impacted communities without regard for race, creed, or religion?

Exactly.
This nation’s “social policy” has revolved around “helping blacks” for the last 60 years. With the exception of about 10-20% of them, who have taken advantage of some educational opportunities, the rest continue to sit around and complain that they “can’t catch a break” and “racism”.

Meanwhile, Asians/Latin Americans/etc are continuing to come in and THRIVE.

It’d be nice if some other folks, folks who are actually TRYING to make their lives better (and not just sitting around expecting the Govt to do it FOR them), could get a helping hand, in the middle of a natural disaster...
The goal is to divide the population so we can then be pacified after civil war and then be forced to accept an extreme dictatorship.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Like in "ALL LIVES MATTER"?
I guess she believes that federal .gov monies are ther for hand outs.
Today I Saw a Dead Head Sticker on a Cadillac..

Don’t Look Back You Can Never Look Back..

Stupid becomes easier to Accept when you don’t Look Back..

It’s the Zoo if You Do..
I'm not concerned about how Kamala thinks relief needs to be provided........

What I want to know, is when can we get relief of Kamala...
Dumbest thing I've heard today.
Political tactic.

They will say/do anything to try to turn Florida and Texas Blue.
One thing that should be eliminated are insurance subsidies for beach mansions owned by the wealthy. They should pay for it themselves. You can look this up, I think it is commonly called federal flood insurance which you working class idiots are subsidizing.
Originally Posted by Steelwaver
Dumbest thing I've heard today.

I hate watching the stupid sumbitches. Seems like you think you have heard the dumbest thing come from them and then later that day they top it off with something even dumber. That or you see the fn pres walking around on stage getting lost and shaking hands with ghosts.. I'm done with these idiots..
D**mb**t thing I've heard today.
It's cause of the plantation owners. They burned wood to keep warm while the slaves froze their asses off picking cotton. Burning wood created climate change, and climate change created huge hurricanes.

Every black person in Florida with any hurricane damage (could even be mental anguish) should get $25,000 in reparations.

Damn white folks are just trying to kill off the coloreds.
Lee County Florida is 86.5% white; they are screwed, IF we leave it up to Cumala
Originally Posted by Slavek
One thing that should be eliminated are insurance subsidies for beach mansions owned by the wealthy. They should pay for it themselves. You can look this up, I think it is commonly called federal flood insurance which you working class idiots are subsidizing.
Flood insurance is available for all property owners with no discrimination or penalty as to value of the property, high or low. Public programs should be available to all citizens as all owners are, to one degree or another, taxpayers. No one is denied if they are "poor" nor if they are "rich".
isn't she the same dumb bitch that praised America's relationship with the norks? She is the laughing stock of the world.
Fuuuuk them welfare rats..
Well taken care of 24/7 365...
They don't contribute schit of any meaning other than burden and problems.

Worlds most exspensive voting pets when you think about it.

LBJ,a great society bullschit decades long compounding dominoe effect schit....
If you keep saying it long enough people will start believing it ..

F’ck All ..
"Environmental racism" — there was a media blitz about it in SC a few years ago.

How flooding intensifies the Charleston region's racial and wealth inequities

The environmental racism threatening South Carolina’s Black communities
Oh my, things need to change or scorched earth cometh….
Sum Bitch ..
She could suck start a Detroit Diesel.
She’s more Dangerous than you Believe ..

Believe.. Believe…
Originally Posted by reivertom
She could suck start a Detroit Diesel.
laugh laugh
If she is best woman of color have to offer up for high political office then they are in trouble.
I was thinking they needed an event like 9-11 to Usher in the Police State Instruments we’re being subjected to today ..

Fake Patriot Act , FISA ..

I think I know their next move ..

Cumala as President..

They don’t need anymore Powers they need Stupid..

Gigantic Stupid..

Stupid will do all the Stupid Unconstitutional Stupid they need ..

They got the Marxist, Rhinos and Gigantic Stupid..

Bingo …

For the Win …
Help me find where I can look it up. Also why I am I an idiot? I worked 55 years and got ahead. Am I Deplorable?
Every time she speaks another independent turns right. Keep up the good work Kamala.

kwg
Houston_2, are they financing Ukes on equity?
Just a thought - If they get rid of all of us "white supremacists", where do they get the tax money to pay all the equity? Just asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by deltakid
Just a thought - If they get rid of all of us "white supremacists", where do they get the tax money to pay all the equity? Just asking for a friend.
Check out Zimbabwe.
It should be obvious to all at this point, that they intend to enslave us
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Flood insurance is available for all property owners with no discrimination or penalty as to value of the property, high or low. Public programs should be available to all citizens as all owners are, to one degree or another, taxpayers. No one is denied if they are "poor" nor if they are "rich".
Slavek did make a good point but maybe a good solution would be to top out payoffs at about $200,000 plus $100,000 for contents for everybody. If you are stupid enough to build a palace worth $10 mil on beach sand it would be on you.
© 24hourcampfire