Home
Wet rock old school then ceramic final touch on leather shave your ass sharp
I carry a Smiths diamond steel on my belt when hunting. The Shrade ÷ steel in my original Schrade lb7 seldom needs touched up in the field, at least on the first elk.

The blades are honed prior to season on ceramic. Might get touched up in camp on the side of a coffee cup.
Diamond stick in the field. At home I use a Wicked Edge sharpener.
TW-90 grinder with a finishing belt.
DMT plates and leather strop block.
Same way I did when I was a kid, stones, oil and leather. I have a Spyderco Sharpmaker, but I've never gotten around to using it.
Carborundom stone wet. Final tune fine grooved Green River Russell steel....mb
For those that use the old time stone method do you use the circular motion or straight I’ve found there’s no difference
The way my dad taught me, by hand with a sharpening stone. Gadgets are pointless if you have skill.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
For those that use the old time stone method do you use the circular motion or straight I’ve found there’s no difference

Agreed
Alright.

Who is running this sock puppet.

LOL
Originally Posted by bobinpa
The way my dad taught me, by hand with a sharpening stone. Gadgets are pointless if you have skill.
Exactly
I use an old oil stone that I got from a machine shop lubed with gun oil, followed by a few scrapes across a steel.
I’ve found that Patients and experience are the best. A good guy with a crappy stone will get better results than a fellow who’s impatient with a good stone.
Get a decent stone, and turn on a good movie, and take your time.
7mm
The oil stone, and a beer or six! If I'm lazy that week, it's a Havalon sort of day!
Arkansas oil stones.
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I use an old oil stone that I got from a machine shop lubed with gun oil, followed by a few scrapes across a steel.
I’ve found that Patients and experience are the best. A good guy with a crappy stone will get better results than a fellow who’s impatient with a good stone.
Get a decent stone, and turn on a good movie, and take your time.
7mm
Lansky diamond hones then a leather strop. For the Kitchen knives, i generally just use a steel or in worst case scenario, the worksharp system then a steel.

The Lansky diamond hones keep the Shrade and the Russel scary sharp.

I feel there is some difference.

If I want to remove a bunch of steel from a nicked blade I go in circles.
More time on stone, faster movement. Quicker.

When it's just sharpening, straight is easier to maintain angles.
YMMV
Work Sharp.........screw all that old fashioned stuff.
Back door steps.

My Old Hickory is hair splittin sharp!

I do have a Lansky setup to fix some of that chit.

you are not going to have a knife fight with that homo teacher ....are you?.....bob
On a 2x72 then a leather strop on a 1x42. If I need to touch up in the field a diamond pocket deal that’ll get me a rough edge.

But only after 3 elk, a handful of white tails and a bakers dozen of a mishmash of squirrel, pheasant, baler twine, a couple yards of cardboard and radiator hose.
This has to be renegade 50 or slumlord.

LOL
do y'all like the worksharp belt type? or something with stones like the precision elite?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
On a 2x72 then a leather strop on a 1x42. If I need to touch up in the field a diamond pocket deal that’ll get me a rough edge.

But only after 3 elk, a handful of white tails and a bakers dozen of a mishmash of squirrel, pheasant, baler twine, a couple yards of cardboard and radiator hose.

Gone all swanky on the 2x72?

Be darn nice to have, but haven't gotten to where I can justify it.
Don't have a good place for one either.

Build it or buy it?

Ever use it to sharpen mower blades?

Use a 4x32 with 30grit ceramic belts.
Never used anything like it. Eats steel, chews little balls of it right off.
Cuts so fast it doesn't get hot.
Used to think a 9" grinder cut fast. Not even close.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I feel there is some difference.

If I want to remove a bunch of steel from a nicked blade I go in circles.
More time on stone, faster movement. Quicker.

When it's just sharpening, straight is easier to maintain angles.
YMMV
Exactly.
Circles, then finish straight.
I like this one alot

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Why do you shave your ass w/ a hunting knife?

mike r
I've got a Shrade that I use as a patch knife that's got a blade harder than a whore's heart! I purchased some diamond files that I use to keep it sharp and by damn it's even a chore for these to get an edge on the blade!!
Early last month I did a bit of experimenting on sharpening some of my Knifes
I started with a Course/ Fine combo wet stone.
Then I have a very fine stone that I just put water on
And they sharpened my knife quite well.
My Girl bitched at me because she was using a kitchen knife to cut something and after I sharpened then she cut her self.
I told her that they were sharp now and to be careful days before she cut herself.

Then I got an Idea about trying to get them sharper.
I looked around and found a polished piece of Marble
I started straight sharpening a couple pocket knifes Dry.

I got them Hair Shaving Sharp.
Today I needed to repair a twist lock electrical cord Y so I took my Pocket knife out and started cutting into the Thick Black rubber end of the Y to salvage as much length of the cord that I could.
My Pocket knife went right threw that heavy black rubber end like it was cutting thick clay.

I am gunna sit down while watching TV tonight and dress up that pocket knife.
I have never had a knife this sharp in my life.
I am sure you guys have made knifes sharper but I love how several of my knives have sharpened up with my Polished Marble stone it getsum sharp.
You have started down an insane slippery slope.

You will soon have numerous strops loaded with grits in the thousands.

When you polish to a very high grit, you lose the "toothiness".
If all your knife has is a very smooth, sharp edge,
It won't "bite" like a toothy edge. And as soon as that very fine edge
erodes away, it won't cut for crap.

Right/wrong, what's best?
Depends.
Originally Posted by Sykotik
Lansky diamond hones then a leather strop. For the Kitchen knives, i generally just use a steel or in worst case scenario, the worksharp system then a steel.

The Lansky diamond hones keep the Shrade and the Russel scary sharp.

I’ve used a Lansky on all our household and hunting knives and broadheads for 40 years. Think I’m on my fourth set of stones for it.
I used bench stones for the 1st 40 years or so of my career, had no trouble getting them to shave my arm hair. Then switched to the Lansky for a couple decades. Recently I've gone to the Work Sharp Precision Adjust and really like the clamp better than the Lansky. I've got the Work Sharp belt sharpener, but don't use it on anything but cheap rough use knives.
Prefer straight, but use circular sometimes
I depend on the Edge Pro Apex. That, a ceramic stick and a strop keep my knives in shape. I prefer to take several knives with me when I am out in the field. Can't remember when I actually dulled a knife when processing a dead deer or hog, but it's easier to reach for a fresh one than try to put an edge on one at the time you really need it.
Arkansas oil stones. Leather strop. Smooth butchers steel for maintenance.
Diamond stone and piece of saddle girth
Originally Posted by BobMt

you are not going to have a knife fight with that homo teacher ....are you?.....bob
No LOL I’d get a good scalp of dreadlocks if the Indian side of me kicked in
A old man taught me long ago with a pocket wet rock and some tobacco spit

LMFAO

Just stop.

LOL
Ceramic sticks in a block to hold the angle. Got a set of diamond sticks for the block as well for when something needs a new edge established.
I can make it sharp enough to shave with right quick

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]greenshot download

I use Accusharp, they do take a lot of steel, but they do a great job fast. I always have one in my pack, especially when I am moose hunting.
I can’t sharpen worth a sh’it.

Havalon Piranta for this guy.

This works for kitchen knives or knive you don’t care about. Rada

Or the mailman?

Or the power company line cutter?
I've always used basic whetstones.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Or the mailman?

Or the power company line cutter?
None of the above rainy day gave my son his grandads knife good day to sharpen some
Originally Posted by deflave
This has to be renegade 50 or slumlord.

LOL
Not me..
Bin nuked my 2 sockpuppets circa 2015
Wittman ( Tiiger tank commander)
Kodiak45 IIRC

Gus nailed me on wittman🥴🥴🥴
Bin nuked it < 24hrs
Kodiak45 was Pegged by several members cause only Ren50 would know some schit like that about the civil war post I made.
I can't stand drunk history post by know it all,s and I corrected that bullschit.
Bin nuked that one < 36hrs

I asked Bin to ban my azz circa 2015 via PM and on here

His solution was for me to abandon renegade50 and make a sockpuppet .
OK...
Like I can hide my posting style for any length of time.
I suck at running sockpuppets
Sucked at it on Tn deer also.

2 in less than 2 weeks.
He nukes em both.

Fuuuuking with my mind...

He wants me rawdog uncut as Renegade50 is all I can figure....
For my way of posting is all I can geuss...
Bins reasoning is a enigma to me at times.

But yet he let's retards who dont contribute schit except for controversy for hit and veiw Benjamin's run the fuuuuk amok on here....

Ain't me dude.....
I ain't allowed to run a sockpuppet on here..

I sharpen my knives with a Arkansas stone.
I have posted pics of it before
Grey base color with black and white speckles
Bought it at the mall in Colorado springs 1985.
Mofo been around the planet several times over.

👍👍👍
Buy a new knife.

Lol

🦫
Diamond stick in the field... I like a toothy edge
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Why do you shave your ass w/ a hunting knife?

Maybe some guys are just macho, eh? Gutting is simple with about any reasonably sharp knife. I use sandpaper on mousepad and can easily get to shave your forearm sharp.

mike r

LMFAO

Just stop.

LOL
This ain’t no sock puppet how do you sharpen yours?
Good enough to shave hair off my forearm.
Good enough for me to grow pissed off and hand over my 1977 buck 110 to some moron trying to dress a deer with their dull as fuuk knife. BTDT many times.
The look on their face when using a sharp knife is
Priceless ..
Good enough to sharpen a Gerber boot Dirk and slice a sand
Niq qers nostril with just a wrist flick and put the mark of a Arab whore on him for life.

Merican goodwill sorta thing...

👍👍👍
I'm sharpening challenged big time. That said the Lansky has always let me get consistent, hair shaving blades. Once they are real sharp I can usually keep them that way with a short ceramic stick I carry with me in the pack.

I envy the guys that can sharpen on a stone. I wish I had a dollar for every edge I've boogered up trying to learn.
Never never let wifey wash the knives in hot water any body heard hot water ruins knives?
Originally Posted by bbassi
I'm sharpening challenged big time. That said the Lansky has always let me get consistent, hair shaving blades. Once they are real sharp I can usually keep them that way with a short ceramic stick I carry with me in the pack.

I envy the guys that can sharpen on a stone. I wish I had a dollar for every edge I've boogered up trying to learn.
It’s not that hard to do
It is for me I could never master the art! My knives get duller and duller when I use stones!

The Accusharp makes then razor blade sharp in three strokes.
I use a few Lansky. Plus a couple of Arkansas stones. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by renegade50
Good enough to shave hair off my forearm.
Good enough for me to grow pissed off and hand over my 1977 buck 110 to some moron trying to dress a deer with their dull as fuuk knife. BTDT many times.
The look on their face when using a sharp knife is
Priceless ..
Good enough to sharpen a Gerber boot Dirk and slice a sand
Niq qers nostril with just a wrist flick and put the mark of a Arab whore on him for life.

Merican goodwill sorta thing...

👍👍👍
Yes one of them pocket stones that’s what I was taught on 👍👍no water around fugg it bacco juice will suffice🤢clean them squirrel legs real good🤣
The Lansky system fool-proof
Originally Posted by prairie dog shooter

Japanese Water Stones, and water. Far superior to the Arkansas variety. Strop isn't needed.
Posted up "sharpened" knives that look like they've been run through a garbage disposal.

JFC.
Your knife can't do this, you ain't in the game:

https://www.facebook.com/scireknive...on-this-for-about-a-mon/955042814869657/
For years I used wet stones and Arkansas stones then moved up to a diamond hone. I was curious about the work sharp and got one with an assortment of different belt/grits. It’s become my go to sharpener, fast and easy. I have to be cautious using it with a coarse belt because it’ll remove a blade tip or thumb stud right now and in a hurry which I found out to my disappointment. I even used it to shape the rear of a 1911 extractor to match the contours of the rear of the slide.
Rada quick edge for game animals.

For fish cutting an industrial diamond block with 180 on one side and 400 on the other. Need a rougher edge for real fish.

Both take about a minute or two at the most.
Originally Posted by CopperSolid

Japanese Water Stones, and water. Far superior to the Arkansas variety. Strop isn't needed.
^^^^^^
Some bullschitt Masar Cardonas found doing Google fu to try and one up everyone on the thread in his dumb azz fantasy world of the internet.
Where he can be anything he wants at anytime.
What a loser......

"Pics or it didnt happen" Diaper boy......

Kryptofuuuukingnite......

🤣🤣🤣
this old man uses a diamond stone to 600 grit and strop on cardboard with rouge. its quick and easy.
I have many different kinds of knife sharpeners and the Work Sharp is my go to. Cutting net wrap and shark skin takes a toll on a knifes edge.
For many years I sharpened knives on my fathers old tool and die bench stones. Those blades were
factory carbon steel heat treated to some where in mid/upper 50s Rc so it was easy to get them
what I thought to be reasonably sharp. I bought 3 new large bench stones and was able to do a bit
better. I found that when I made blades of more modern steels and they were at a higher Rc I was
struggling to get to "scary sharp". Then Boise loaned me his Edge Pro. WOW. I soon ordered my own
and use it for all knives except for kitchen and filet knives that get sharpened on the Work Sharp.

I finish sharpening with 600 grit and then an impregnated leather strop. I carry a leather strop with me in
the field for touch up, but never need it.

Holding a consistent angle is very important and nearly impossible with hand held stones.
A consistent angle, rolling a burr and removing that burr are very important.

Sharp is relative to what YOU are happy with. Scary sharp is a game changer for me.
Old school--a stone before season and an EZ Lap for field touch up
Never never let wifey wash the knives in hot water any body heard hot water ruins knives?

This is awesome.
Having a'wifey' that does dishes?
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Having a'wifey' that does dishes?

Not until she finishes mowing the lawn.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I have many different kinds of knife sharpeners and the Work Sharp is my go to. Cutting net wrap and shark skin takes a toll on a knifes edge.

I got myself one of these at work for all the scissors I use cutting composite fabrics. I am quite pleased with the outcome and my 400-600 grit wet sandpaper on a chunk of glass also works well and have not tried it on any of my knives yet!
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Same for me, touch the edge up with a steel as it needs it. Resharpen a few times a year depending on use.
Keeps them razor sharp all year long

^^^^^^
Some bullschitt Masar Cardonas found doing Google fu to try and one up everyone on the thread in his dumb azz fantasy world of the internet.
What a loser......

🤣🤣🤣

FUQK YO, SUCKER50!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by bbassi

It’s not that hard to do

Humans have been putting edges on tools by hand since pre-history, so its literally so easy that a caveman can do it. I guess some have always been better at it than others because I believe there was once an Indian chief named "Dull Knife". laugh
Spyderco
Lansky.
A ceramic and then a strop. I’m no master knife sharpener. I try to make it easy by not letting them get to dull. A consistent angle and pressure seems to do the trick as far as sharpening.

Yep.
Bought a diamond bench stone a few years back. Best sharpener I've ever owned!

Was using Japanese water stones before that. The water stones would hollow out pretty quickly, and need replaced.

Virgil. B.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Yep.

I had the Ken Onion version. Tried to get it to work, ended up tossing it in the trash.

My son uses the water stones and yes those are very good. I have done it my way for so long, I just can't see changing as long as it works for me. I cut meat for Iowa Beef to put my self through college, that is where I learned to really sharpen a knife. I should mention that use of the smooth steel maintains a sharp edge for a long time. It's not often I need to put one on a stone.
Why people don't care to understand the physics of the right steel, putting a proper bevel on a knife by hand, and maintaining that edge is the real question.

Lots of machines out there that put a sharp edge on anything resembling a knife, but knowing cutlery and how to sharpen it is a life skill every outdoorsman... hell, everybody should learn.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Why people don't care to understand the physics of the right steel, putting a proper bevel on a knife by hand, and maintaining that edge is the real question.

Lots of machines out there that put a sharp edge on anything resembling a knife, but knowing cutlery and how to sharpen it is a life skill every outdoorsman... hell, everybody should learn.
Yep. Because when we don't have juice to power 'em, then what?
Screw juice to power them - I'm not burning up my time when I can have a hunt knife razor sharp in a minute and a fish knife razor sharp in two. No power or oil needed.

I hear "I'm ruining my blade" about a hundred times a year but every one of them has to use a microscope to show me how my hair flinging sharp knife is "ruined". Usually hurts their feelings when I laugh in their face. If you have to use a microscope to see that I've done something wrong - I haven't done anything wrong.
Originally Posted by KillerBee
I use Accusharp, they do take a lot of steel, but they do a great job fast. I always have one in my pack, especially when I am moose hunting.

This is the worst thing you can do to a knife. Get a knife with good steel, learn to sharpen it and it will actually stay sharp. An accusharp and it’s kind will ruin a knife and create a fragile edge that won’t last long.
Arguments are not necessary. Everyone has their own idea of what "sharp" is. I have a worksharp and several belt sanders I use for lawn tools, axes, and tomahawks. I don't like it for knives because it makes a convex edge. But everyone likes something different.
This one works well for me. Coarse/Fine diamond, and Ark Stone. Gets rid of flats well. My poor Buck 284 gets used more like a multi-tool.😁

Arguments are not necessary. Everyone has their own idea of what "sharp" is. I have a worksharp and several belt sanders I use for lawn tools, axes, and tomahawks. I don't like it for knives because it makes a convex edge. But everyone likes something different.

Sharp is sharp and measurable.
Originally Posted by pathfinder76

This is the worst thing you can do to a knife. Get a knife with good steel, learn to sharpen it and it will actually stay sharp. An accusharp and it’s kind will ruin a knife and create a fragile edge that won’t last long.

I will not disagree with you there, but when I am doing a moose in the bush by myself I do not want to mess around and as soon as it dulls in the slightest, 3 swipes it gets and back to work I go in seconds.

When the knife is toast, I simply buy a new one, because I can afford it :o)
Originally Posted by dale06

Yep.

I had the Ken Onion version. Tried to get it to work, ended up tossing it in the trash.

Did you plug it in?
I give all my knives to my best friend who went full retard on a $2k+ knife sharpening setup. It is a Tormek T-8 with all the bells and whistles along with a 4000 grit Japanese finishing wheel. Amazing results

I will not disagree with you there, but when I am doing a moose in the bush by myself I do not want to mess around and as soon as it dulls in the slightest, 3 swipes it gets and back to work I go in seconds.

If you can afford it, buy a good knife and a good sharpener.

Using a knife properly helps as well. I took this moose to this state alone with only a Havalon Piranha and a couple of blades.

I think I've tried almost all of the above. I just bought an Outdoor Edge replaceable blade knife to try this season. We'll see. It's a sharp sucker out of the box, to be sure. At least I can buy a lot of blades for less money than the Japanese $4k strop.

I ruined several good knives over the years because I didn't understand what Rockinbbar mentioned. Just wore out the blades and never got them sharp. I decided to learn to sharpen a knife and the internet has been a good resource. Watching lots of videos and generally learn something from each one. First thing I learned was everyone does it differently and seems to think their way is best. I have several of the sharpening systems mentioned in this thread and they all work to some extent. I am still learning about the different kinds of stones, flattening stones, honing, stropping and lapping. Education is a lifelong process. I can say this for sure, the secret is the burr.

If you can afford it, buy a good knife and a good sharpener.

Using a knife properly helps as well. I took this moose to this state alone with only a Havalon Piranha and a couple of blades.

Great job, looks like you did that handy work the gutless method.
Lansky kit and a strop. Easy and quick.

Although I feel keeping a knife sharp is a much better way to go.
Worksharp for ease. Steel rod for straightening edge.

In the thick of things, hard to beat a replacement blade knife.
Watching Forged in Fire I have noticed a number of times that some bladesmiths hone the edge by drawing the blade down the stone, back of the blade leading, edge following.
nowadays mine sit in the safe or drawer, so haven't needed sharpening, but this spring I plan on killing a nilgai with the 220 swift.
$4 delivered
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00032S02K

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]
I’ve had one of those for years but with just the ceramic side. It worked pretty well for light touch ups with high carbon steel. I bet that it works really well for a lot of steel with the carbide side.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Same.

Small, lightweight, effective.
Nothing special....same as every other knife.
I use one of those diamond dust fingernail files to sharpen the razorblades on my box cutters. Works great and sure saves on replacing blades.

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
I use one of those diamond dust fingernail files to sharpen the razorblades on my box cutters. Works great and sure saves on replacing blades.

Phil
Gotta pinch pennies in Bidens economy.
LOL
$12 file to save on 2c razor blades.
I have a wicked Edge and is the easiest sharpener ive used and produces good results
Whats your time worth? And where do you get a blade for $0.02, even Amazon doesn't list them for that price. 10 pack for $7.99, or 81 for $18 not including shippnig. Hell I've been using the same blade for over 6 years, and sharpen it 2 or 4 times every time I start cutting up boxes. Believe me sharpening the blade is a hell of a lot cheaper.

Phil
Originally Posted by dale06

Yep.

Did you plug it in?

Yes, I did.
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
I like this one alot

I use this one as well.

Thank you for the tip! How much steel does it take off of your blade? Does it get your blades razor sharp? I ask because my Accusharps are great, but they eat a lot of steel, they cost about $10.00 each.

I will order one! Cheers ~
Just takes a couple swipes and a few seconds, as long as you keep the same angle and keep it sharp. You wouldn't think just cutting cardboard would dull a razor blade quickly, but it does.

Phil
Just takes a couple swipes and a few seconds, as long as you keep the same angle and keep it sharp. You wouldn't think just cutting cardboard would dull a razor blade quickly, but it does.

Phil
Cardboard will dull a knife quicker than just about anything that most people cut with a knife.

Phil
Have to agree with this, I use a lot of razor blades to install carpets and I'll sharpen them.

Phil

Try moose hair and hides, dulls my knives fast, and as you know working with a dull knife is when you get hurt!

Thanks ~
I've had some luck sharpening on carbide sharpeners, they are the only light weight option, but you will need a strop and rouge to finish the broadheads to be sharp enough. For home, I've recently bought a 1"x30" belt sander with some 400 grit belts and a leather strop belt. Check out the Accusharp from Magnus and Outdoor Edge makes a nice little sharpener but I can't remember exactly what it's called but seems like it's X-Something. Other than those, KME sharpeners are the Cadillacs of the Lansky type sharpeners but aren't light weight or simple enough to use while taking care of an animal in the field.
Home

Camp n' field

^^^^^^
What a loser......

🤣🤣🤣

FUQK YO, SUCKER50!

[Linked Image]
LMFAO!!!
Epic Fruedian slip once again by you letting the cat outta the bag.
It all built up in your little mind and you just had to try something, anything to keep your game for acceptance and credibility going.
You will never have either on here pissy pants

How much time you spend looking for that pic doing desperate google fu.
All the post hammering your azz yesterday and you think you this pic you mined off the web is gonna undo it all.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

That paper in the pic exist
But you photoshopped the writing.
After you lifted the pic from a related link that hits some Japanese link schit

^^^^^
Your photoshop " work" is clearly seen before you " carefully " used eraser.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No data to be found via image doing a simple finger swipe
Like normal peoples pics have.
That pic been scrubbed also..

But dumbazz Cardonas sucks at sockpuppets and computers and leaves a popcorn trail again.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You suck at running sockpuppets and computers " Coppersolid" Cardonas..

Once again I have smeared schit in your face..
And everyone see,s it again....
🤣🤣🤣

" Pics or it didn't happen" still kicking your azz Cardonas..
Krytofuuuukingnite...
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Got beat up as Slavek Cardonas
Shows up as Copper Solid Cardonas

You gonna send me some Glockdoofus PM,s real soon like you did the other day after your Slavek puppet got schit smeared on its face.
Then you had to punch yourself in the balls to come up with something in your mind to save face.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gawd you suck at sockpuppets and computers......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Coppersolid goes the way of turdcutter.
Good job reny. Impressive.
BTT
Just because I can...
👍🤣🤣🤣
Uncle Randy knows how to sharpen,,,

Campfire dullards been helping diaper boy (copper solid)on the ryobi chainsaw thread.

can tell em a hundred times

Youre being reeled in by Pissy Pants

Fools never read the body of the thread.

Always want to be teacher’s pet and “pick me pick me” I have the answers…”

Lol

Post 9 paragraphs of info about a chainsaw to a dude that sniffs the shît on his finger on his diaper.
So maser is lifting google images off of the web and pretending they are knives from his own kitchen??

Hahaha

Google editor, exif data

Worth their weight.

^^^^^^
What a loser......

🤣🤣🤣

FUQK YO, SUCKER50!

[Linked Image]
LMFAO!!!
It all built up in your little mind and you just had to try something, anything to keep your game for acceptance and credibility going.

All the post hammering your azz yesterday and you think you this pic you mined off the web is gonna undo it all.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

^^^^^
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But dumbazz Cardonas sucks at sockpuppets and computers and leaves a popcorn trail again.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Krytofuuuukingnite...
🤣🤣🤣🤣
BTT and LMFAO!!!
🤣🤣🤣
Anxiously waiting for his response
BTW - WTF is BTT?
Back to the top
Originally Posted by Geno67
BTW - WTF is BTT?
For the blades that need sharpening I use a Lansky System. But for nearly all my hunting I know use a Havalon and just swap out the blade if it goes dull. Last year I skinned and boned out a big black bear with 2 blades.
Thanks BigDave!
Spyderco sharpener with the ceramic sticks.
Got beat up as Slavek Cardonas
Shows up as Copper Solid Cardonas

You gonna send me some Glockdoofus PM,s real soon like you did the other day after your Slavek puppet got schit smeared on its face.
Then you had to punch yourself in the balls to come up with something in your mind to save face.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gawd you suck at sockpuppets and computers......
Btt

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

LOL !
Oh my......
A BTT again...

🤣🤣🤣
I bet you could find that Stihl chainsaw photo he posted in that thread on the internet as well....
Worksharp field sharpener. Got for tool steel broadheads. Worked. Touched up my JW knife.
My Behring is brand new so......
I bet you could find that Stihl chainsaw photo he posted in that thread on the internet as well....
Masar Cardonas sucks at sockpuppets, computers, and photoshop.
He is posting on a couple more new ones now.
Give him enough rope and "cred" building time on em.
Fuuuk em up when I get bored someday.
Too easy.....

🤣🤣🤣
Atoma diamond plates, then water stones, then strop
Originally Posted by MAC
For the blades that need sharpening I use a Lansky System. ....

I agree its idiot proof and prevents undulations in the edge over time.
Red DMT. Like a bit of a toothy edge.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Campfire dullards been helping diaper boy (copper solid)on the ryobi chainsaw thread.

can tell em a hundred times

Youre being reeled in by Pissy Pants

Fools never read the body of the thread.

Always want to be teacher’s pet and “pick me pick me” I have the answers…”

Lol

Post 9 paragraphs of info about a chainsaw to a dude that sniffs the shît on his finger on his diaper.
In a nutshell...

^^^^^^
What a loser......

🤣🤣🤣

FUQK YO, SUCKER50!

[Linked Image]
LMFAO!!!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

^^^^^
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Krytofuuuukingnite...
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Too classic not to BTT.
🤣🤣🤣

^^^^^^
What a loser......

🤣🤣🤣

FUQK YO, SUCKER50!

[Linked Image]
LMFAO!!!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

^^^^^
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Krytofuuuukingnite...
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Too classic not to BTT.
🤣🤣🤣
Hey Pissy Pants, does this look like harassment to you?

Well, suck it up Buttercup.
Question for the Havalon users or any replaceable blade, what do you do with the used blade?

charlee
Originally Posted by charleeontop
Question for the Havalon users or any replaceable blade, what do you do with the used blade?

charlee

Wrap in duct tape and toss in the trash

charlee

Duct tape it in a cardboard sleeve and put in the recycle bin.
Originally Posted by MAC

charlee

Duct tape it in a cardboard sleeve and put in the recycle bin.

Which bin?
Much easier to just use disposable schit.... than to learn a skill like sharpening a knife... fixing a washing machine etc....
Some times not being so lazy and wasteful is a good thing... the day of reckoning is coming
We use these at work.
They do a really good job on a longer knife, not so much for pocket knives.
Cutting paper, coated fiberglass, cotton....I've found skipping the fine stone,
going to the polish/strop wheel to get rid of the burr, then one pass each
side on the coarse one to get more tooth works well. For our use.
Some fiberglass will eat a blade so bad that you have to resharpen
after every 2 cuts.

Life skills like sharpening a knife is a mans duty!
Originally Posted by irfubar
Much easier to just use disposable schit.... than to learn a skill like sharpening a knife... fixing a washing machine etc....
Some times not being so lazy and wasteful is a good thing... the day of reckoning is coming

I sharpen some and I use disposables for some. When the SHTF I assure you I'm in a lot better shape than anybody from Hollywood.
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by irfubar

I sharpen some and I use disposables for some. When the SHTF I assure you I'm in a lot better shape than anybody from Hollywood.

Me too.... smile
I'm the sharpener. It's not hard to sharpen a knife on just about any kind of stone or file, if you know how. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the "razors" edge guy who obsesses about it. I'm the guy who everybody in camp comes to to sharpen their knife.

The point is that it's like everything else in life. Do it a lot and you get better at it

^^^^^^
What a loser......

🤣🤣🤣

FUQK YO, SUCKER50!

[Linked Image]
LMFAO!!!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

^^^^^
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Krytofuuuukingnite...
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your IQ speaks for you, 85.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I'm the sharpener. It's not hard to sharpen a knife on just about any kind of stone or file, if you know how. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the "razors" edge guy who obsesses about it. I'm the guy who everybody in camp comes to to sharpen their knife.

The point is that it's like everything else in life. Do it a lot and you get better at it

That means everyone in your camp is a moron.

Pretty much.

Pretty much.

You enjoy punishment.
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Pretty much.

You enjoy punishment.
Any attention Cardonas can get is what he seeks.
Builds relevance for him in his twisted mind.

🤣🤣🤣

^^^^^^
What a loser......

🤣🤣🤣

FUQK YO, SUCKER50!

[Linked Image]
LMFAO!!!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

^^^^^
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Krytofuuuukingnite...
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your IQ speaks for you, 126.

Fixt it for you.

You still suck at sockpuppets, computers, photoshop <obviously
But most of all you suck at...............
" pics or it never happened"
Krytofuuuukingnite to you....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Man, I just load mine up and take them to the kid at the knife store, $3 or $4 a knife depending on size, walk out owing $20 or so and I get to play with all the new bad ass blades they get in. They are sharp enough that I won't let the kids near them and have gotten a knife block just for them.

YMMV
I suck at sharpening knives

When they get dull I throw them away and buy more
I use these to sharpen knives:

[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]

Made in China.
Originally Posted by Slavek

Made in China.
Burned every sock besides slavek pastor Cardenas.

Made in China.

Wow, another .web picture !

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for poor quality. I used inexpensive Canon Power Shot to take this picture.
Originally Posted by Raferman

Made in China.
Burned every sock besides slavek pastor Cardenas.

He puts himself back in the limelight after the thread waned...

It must be a miserable life to have to crave attention from real men like he does. frown
I am just showing you what working man uses as sharpeners. I also have files for sharpening saws.
I am just showing you what working man uses as sharpeners. I also have files for sharpening saws.

Hey there diaperboy - the properties from that pic are identical to the properties of the Swiss Army knife you posted a year ago. Pulled off the same photo hosting service. LMAO.

Tell you what - why don't you take another picture of your computer screen using that same camera, with this thread in the background and post it up for the world to see, and we can check out the properties of the pic.

Diaper boy - Swiss army knife

We're waiting.
Looks like everyone is onto you Pastor Jason..
LOL
My hunting, filleting, kitchen & butchering knives, have seen nothing more than, either a "chicago cutlery" steel or ceramic stick, in the last 10 years !

Originally Posted by Tide_Change

Hey there diaperboy - the properties from that pic are identical to the properties of the Swiss Army knife you posted a year ago. Pulled off the same photo hosting service. LMAO.

Tell you what - why don't you take another picture of your computer screen using that same camera, with this thread in the background and post it up for the world to see, and we can check out the properties of the pic.

Diaper boy - Swiss army knife

We're waiting.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cardonas is getting pretty pathetic now....
Lets not forget his other sockpuppet on the same swiss army knife thread.

The one Slavek claims he knows nothing about...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16273805/re-swiss-army#Post16273805
How is Cardenas not in a padded cell.
LOL
How is Cardenas not in a padded cell.
LOL

… to match his padded diaper.
For sure he was on Happy Pills in school from a early age.
School nurse programmed him right into referrals via medicaid schit.
The boys brain chemistry and development probably been all fuuuked up since age 10 or 11 I bet.

Notice how I said boy...

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
Maybe my google fu skills are diminishing.
Tried to do google fu on Cardonas Ministries Miami Fla couple days ago.
Wasnt getting hits.
Got a temporary closed Maria Cardonas hit .
Addy in Miami the same as the " ministry" addy as before.
Almost like the site hits and reveiw I left on google reveiws
space ghosted away.

Was looking for that revival schit online also.
One were he was preaching and totally suuuked.
Also the email addy,s to send pics too on the Cardonas ministries website.

Use to be lots of links doing a simple google fu.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cardonas you go all reputation defender and schit on the web.

Before I could send pics to alla those email addresses listed on the Cardonas Ministries website???

🤣🤣🤣
Just found it using Jason Cardenas ministries.
You gonna hafta start whackin tater head.

He pays for a algorithm that sends him a email ever time his name pops up on the net.
So powerful.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏿🤣🤣

What's funny is Jason Cardenas Ministries has one of those post office box services listed as where to send $$$ to... laugh

You know, the strip mall business that has all those boxes so someone won't have to put their real address out to the public.... As in SCAMMERS!

But it is handy. His wife can check that fake post office box to see if anyone was stupid enough to send a donation, on her way to work, as she works only a couple of blocks away.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
You gonna hafta start whackin tater head.

He pays for a algorithm that sends him a email ever time his name pops up on the net.
Fuuuuk him...
Never been booze hound.
That pic that got put up of that broke dick con artist .
Between his hard liquor alcoholic flushed face and those eyes that say it all and not in a good way at all.

Been around too many scumballs like him.
All fuuuuking liars whose existence revolves around needing a drink to function.

What's funny is Jason Cardenas Ministries has one of those post office box services listed as where to send $$$ to... laugh

You know, the strip mall business that has all those boxes so someone won't have to put their real address out to the public.... As in SCAMMERS!

But it is handy. His wife can check that fake post office box to see if anyone was stupid enough to send a donation, on her way to work, as she works only a couple of blocks away.

Those who cant do anything else teach or preach

Geuss the 10th grade dropout can't teach....
🤣🤣🤣
Gonna have to do some goggle fu in the morning.
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cardonas..........

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-sharpening-a-hunting-knife#Post17658612

I've used an 8 inch combination Norton India Oil Stone for many years. I finish with a leather strop and compound.
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
I've used a combination Norton India Oil Stone for many years. I finish with a leather strop and compound.

A strop is the ticket
LOL!!!
Glockdoofus PM
Been a couple of days...
Jason I guess it just builds up to a point where you cant stand it and you have to do something you think will work or shut me down and stop harassing you.

Things I posted yesterday must have struck a nerve huh??
IE. childhood psychologist and happy pill stuff for your dysfunctional little 10 or 11yr old azz and how it affected your brain chemistry and development for the rest of your life.
Were you a petulant little child?
Did you throw tantrums to get your way?
Did you act out alot for attention?
Any attention was what you craved to make up for all your shortcomings compared to the normal kids I bet.
🤣🤣🤣

PM deleted unread about 30 seconds ago.
Ad nausem as usual...

Give it up Cardonas ...
I'm in your head 24/7 365.
I have fuuuked up so many of your sockpuppets on here how many times???
Isn't it time for your morning happy pills with your bowl of fruit loops???
This is the only attention from me your gonna get today, so you better ration it out slowly for yourself.
Maybe some others on here will give ya some attention today or maybe they wont.

🤣🤣🤣
Arthur Ashe Sr. of Gum Springs, VA taught me to hunt as a boy (I had no idea who his son was until much later).

Old man friend of his could edge a knife inside a jelly jar and make it a razor.

I have no idea how he did it.

Fine men they were.
One more bit of attention for ya Cardonas.
Probably from right around your toddler age.
Only you never grew out of wearing diapers.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rene- special assignment s'il vous plait. Whose sock puppet is Rekobeez?
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Rene- special assignment s'il vous plait. Whose sock puppet is Rekobeez?
Who knows..

Probably in it developmental stage.
We can probably nail it down when he starts calling members though.

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣
There are stages to sock puppetry? I have so much to learn.

LMFAO!!!

^^^^^^
What a loser......

🤣🤣🤣

FUQK YO, SUCKER50!

[Linked Image]
LMFAO!!!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

^^^^^
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Krytofuuuukingnite...
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Face it maseypoo Cardona.
You suck at sockpuppets.
Computers.
Photoshop.
And life in general.......
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How many have I and others busted your simpleton azz on here you dumbfuuuk...

About a millionsix I would say..
We gonna get a Sunday sermon from one of your sockpuppets again anytime soon??

#lookingsoooooforwardtoit🤣🤣🤣
There are as many ways to sharpen a knife as there are stars in the sky. There is an equal number of people who know the one true way to sharpen a knife.
Throw it away and buy a new knife?

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫
I always just bought Ginzu knives from that nice feller on the telebishion. Order early and they send a free gift like one of them fancy jar operner pads or a strawberry huller.
Work Sharp Ken Onion model is what I use

https://knifeworks.com/work-sharp-knife-tool-sharpener-ken-onion-edition/

🦫

Nope! Japanese water stones will...

IMANISHI TWO-SIDED 1K/6K STONE will do the trick.

🦫

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Take a pic of yours right now with today's date and current time on a peice of paper, 2 pencils and a pen, diaper, and a pair of white socks in same picture, and post it up!!!

🤣🤣🤣

🦫

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Take a pic of yours right now with today's date and current time on a peice of paper, 2 pencils and a pen, diaper, and a pair of white socks in same picture, and post it up!!!

🤣🤣🤣

LMAO !

And once again Rene brings out the Kryptonite to kill Maser’s sock puppet. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

🦫

Woo weeee

Post the photoshopped pic you snagged off the internet of your “collection”

🦫

Woo weeee

Funny how you ignore posts when you are called out as a liar……
Radda

🦫

Woo weeee

Kryptonite jumped up and bit Maser once again. 😂
Warthog...
Just check what the old time barbers sharpen their straight razors with. Leather strop. Seems to work.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

🦫

Woo weeee

Kryptonite jumped up and bit Maser once again. 😂

He’s active….

But ignoring…..

CopperCamper HappySolid,

Post the pic of your Japanese waterstone collection *again*.
https://jasoncardenasministries.org
Cardonazz is a bytch.....

🤣🤣🤣
https://jasoncardenas.org/

website info is wrong.

We want him to get all of the attention he craves.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/gallery/80/full/207193.jpg
https://jasoncardenasministries.org
I use a Spyderco Sharpmaker and a strop. I often use just the strop to touch up the edge on my knives. I've also used various stones and a couple of "systems" that set the edge angle precisely. I like the Sharpmaker and strop best.
Give it to my hunting partner, I never have been able to get one sharp and Jim can give it 3 or 4 strokes on a stone and you can shave with it ,
Used a variety of methods.......benchstone, Lansky, Spyderco Sharpmaker which has been the best so far but tedious.

My Christmas present to myself this year is going to be the upgraded Work Sharp Angle-Adjust.

🦫
Close. I recently bought an Outdoor Edge replaceable blade knife. I've used it on a deer and an elk so far and it's worked very well.
Years ago I bought a really good Forschner boning knife. I tried every trick in the book to put a good edge on it and failed. Then I bought a Worksharp. That works. It puts a great edge on it.
I purchased a “Worksharp” years ago when they used infomercials. Paid $80, I think. Since I worked in the restaurant business at the time I started sharpening the knives at work, then I started sharpening the knives at some other restaurants in town. Only working a couple of days a month sharpening knives, I ended up making a few thousand dollars. It was an easy way to make a few extra $$.
Let me just say, “The Worksharp will get the edge sharp as you want in a very short amount of time”.

LMFAO!!!

This dude's a riot. Probably puts a doily over his coffee cup in the morning before he takes a sip out of it.

Lol.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

🦫
Close. I recently bought an Outdoor Edge replaceable blade knife. I've used it on a deer and an elk so far and it's worked very well.

I have the same and a Havalon Piranta. I like them, but a guy not being careful can turn a simple nick on the hand with a regular hunting knife into a wound that smiles at you.

Grins

🦫
Don't laugh. I used a ceramic heat deflector plate off of my Kamado Joe. A few passes on each side had my knife shaving sharp.
The Locker we use, use a grinder.
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
Give it to my hunting partner, I never have been able to get one sharp and Jim can give it 3 or 4 strokes on a stone and you can shave with it ,
When he gets there, please post a video shaving with it, including his neck.
Worksharp works well for our needs.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

🦫

I have the same and a Havalon Piranta. I like them, but a guy not being careful can turn a simple nick on the hand with a regular hunting knife into a wound that smiles at you.

Grins

🦫
Man, ain't that the truth. You can be blood brothers with your deer.
1x42 belt sander. As long as there is no damage and only needs touched up, a 40 micron belt followed by a dressed leather belt. Around one minute per knife.
Arkansas hard and soft stones works for me. Occasionally a medium diamond grit for more aggressive reshaping.
Diamond plates,

Stropping stages to .125 Micron.
Wicked Edge here, foolproof and spendy but absolutely worth it.
© 24hourcampfire