Home
https://www.yahoo.com/news/union-official-says-milwaukee-police-185454990.html
If it wasn't the union saying that it would hold a lot more credibility.
Probably. I thought it was gonna be a bunch of guys who weren’t keeping their finger off the trigger. Some of these reports are guns (in the holster) going off. Hands nowhere near the gun.
We went to the range in July. One of the guys carrying a SIG couldn't qualify because his gun malfunctioned. Something about a pin coming out of the trigger mechanism. He carried the gun like that for a couple of years. He left one department at retirement and the gun stayed in his holster until he started his new job. He goes to the range to qualify and surprise ! Surprise !. Sig no worky.

kwg
Boomers love SiGs especially the 365 and variants. The army of influencers will be along shortly to lend a 🖐️.
Originally Posted by Slavek
Boomers love SiGs especially the 365 and variants. The army of influencers will be along shortly to lend a 🖐️.

^Fág
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

^Fág

🤦Not FEG, the topic is about SiG product.
I do not do FEG preferring PM instead.
Must be the gun Alec Baldwin used

^Fág

Phagg Fraud
SAPD recently announced they’re transitioning from the Glock .40 to a S&W 9mm.

Wont sell the retired guns to a public vendor though, if the Cops don’t buy their lightly-used weapons themselves the leftovers are gonna be cut up.

https://sanantonioreport.org/san-antonio-police-new-guns-body-cameras/?amp
Reminds me of the Audis that used to just take off and crash through people's garages when they were sure they were holding the brake pedal down.
Boomers love SiGs

Really?

I know they blindly trust whatever the US armed forces issue to be The Best, but I thought they stopped paying attention years ago. I know they go on at length here about 1911s and Garands as if those are relevant today.
Originally Posted by cra1948
Reminds me of the Audis that used to just take off and crash through people's garages when they were sure they were holding the brake pedal down.

LOL
Another boomer fav is S&W Shield (now in 9mm the + version) with largest capacity magazine, naturally. I dumped 9x19, too much drama in ammo selection bullet weight, +p, +p+,.....🙆. Now I have one bullet weight and no + 💩 to worry about.
I admit S&W and SiG guys are a lot less annoying and entertaining then Glock boys. Each visit to Glocktalk is comedy central episode.🤣
Local school cop had a sw MP supposedly go off from
A backpack strap hitting it while it was in a holster (safari land).

I don’t think anyone is buying that story.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Boomers love SiGs

Really?

I know they blindly trust whatever the US armed forces issue to be The Best, but I thought they stopped paying attention years ago. I know they go on at length here about 1911s and Garands as if those are relevant today.
They are relevant if that is what you can shoot good.Little girls like the wonder nines and 223`s.
Another boomer fav is S&W Shield (now in 9mm the + version) with largest capacity magazine, naturally. I dumped 9x19, too much drama in ammo selection bullet weight, +p, +p+,.....🙆. Now I have one bullet weight and no + 💩 to worry about.
I admit S&W and SiG guys are a lot less annoying and entertaining then Glock boys. Each visit to Glocktalk is comedy central episode.🤣

= DUMFUQK
I have a SIG P220 in .45 ACP.. Nice gun but too damn big to conceal.
PJ
Originally Posted by Huntz
They are relevant if that is what you can shoot good.

Which flavor of Ensure is your favorite?
Slavek ... show us on the McCoy doll where SIG touched you.

[Linked Image]
I carry a 320 classic every day and like it alot. Easy to shoot and very accurate, I never have carried a striker fired handgun before and I am real carefull where it's pointed when I holster it.
I have a feeling it's the loose nuts behind the trigger. Many departments think firearms training should be the lowest thing on the totem pole way below sensitivity training.
When the Glock came out it was pretty controversial because officers were used to the heavy trigger pull of the wheel guns they carried before. There were rash of accidental shootings until people were trained in using striker fired pistols.
I shook the P320 X-Five Legion in USPSA competition. I’ve got 15,000 rounds or so on it. It works every time I pull the trigger. I don’t recall ever having had a malfunction with it. I did some trigger work to make it lighter with Gray Guns parts. It is the best shooting striker-fired pistol I’ve ever fired.

I don’t know anything about the models a PD would use, but I had the X-Carry model at one time. It was unreliable for me and POA/POI was off by 9” at 15 yards. I don’t know what was wrong with that thing, but I quickly got rid of it.

I typically carry Glock pistols; specifically the G19. I haven’t been convinced there is a reason to switch, but my first G19 wasn’t the best pistol out there, either.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Boomers love SiGs

Really?

I'm bettin' that it would become "relevant" if someone were pointing it at you.
IIRC the US Govt had some problems with the 320 during drop tests or something.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

^Fág

Phagg Fraud

I ran 300 rounds through my P365XL yesterday without any problems. Young guy from Group spent the day helping me correct some bad habits and improving my form.

I like that little hand gun and it carries nicely.
Originally Posted by bellydeep

I believe both Glock and Sig passed the military testing with flying colors, with a slightly higher MRBF for Glock.
Originally Posted by drop_point

I believe both Glock and Sig passed the military testing with flying colors, with a slightly higher MRBF for Glock.

Interesting. Do you happen to have a link to the study?

Regards

lol you don’t even know what a boomer is you ph ucking idiot. Most Boomers tend to like 1911. What’s even funnier you are ph ucking boomer.

Do you know what a “boomer” is in reference too?? Yes baby boomers anyone born between 1946-1964 is considered a “Boomer”. Most do not like glocks, sigs, S&W or anything polymer. They prefer all steel 1911’s. You are truly a dumb sob
Originally Posted by 79S

Do you know what a “boomer” is in reference too?? Yes baby boomers anyone born between 1946-1964 is considered a “Boomer”. Most do not like glocks, sigs, S&W or anything polymer. They prefer all steel 1911’s. You are truly a dumb sob

Here's a breakdown...

"2000–: New Silent Generation or Generation Z
1980 to 2000: Millennials or Generation Y
1965 to 1979: Thirteeners or Generation X
1946 to 1964: Baby Boomers
1925 to 1945: the Silent Generation
1900 to 1924: the G.I. Generation"

Generations link
Originally Posted by 79S

lol you don’t even know what a boomer is you ph ucking idiot. Most Boomers tend to like 1911. What’s even funnier you are ph ucking boomer.

🤦Boomer, it is spelled fücking.😂
You forgot to mention Boomer love for older Colt and S&W revolvers. They are main reason why pre-lock, pre MIM, firing pin on hammer S&W revolvers suddenly jumped in value. Many larger framed offerings doubled in value over last year especially those in what they call minty condition
Original box in some cases = $200 extra.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
I'm bettin' that it would become "relevant" if someone were pointing it at you.

How many Lorcin 25s do you own?
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Regards

I don't have it handy, first hit on Google is here: https://www.ammoland.com/2019/02/si...rmys-mhs-reliability-test/#axzz7ganMX7xr

I didn't see the numbers for Glock listed at all there. Its been a few years since I read the article, but it was related to the Glock lawsuit over selecting Sig over them. Ultimately, that lawsuit was dismissed then appealed, and dismissed again.

I believe the report about the Sigs having trouble was post-adoption testing by another agency with a lighter load than the army specified for the MHS. Which isn't uncommon, the gun was designed for a rather hot load. Many firearms require a lighter spring for light loads. My competition Sig was shipped with a few different springs and instructions for tuning based off ammo being used. For competition, one wants to be just above the power factor required with a margin for error.
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

= DUMFUQK

Mr. Dumb Fück, please show some consideration for working people and stop going to gun stores buying up all available vintage revolvers. At least leave Ruger Service Six and Security six to those that have to work every day. Pleeeeeese.🙏
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Regards

I don't have it handy, first hit on Google is here: https://www.ammoland.com/2019/02/si...rmys-mhs-reliability-test/#axzz7ganMX7xr

I didn't see the numbers for Glock listed at all there. Its been a few years since I read the article, but it was related to the Glock lawsuit over selecting Sig over them. Ultimately, that lawsuit was dismissed then appealed, and dismissed again.

I believe the report about the Sigs having trouble was post-adoption testing by another agency with a lighter load than the army specified for the MHS. Which isn't uncommon, the gun was designed for a rather hot load. Many firearms require a lighter spring for light loads. My competition Sig was shipped with a few different springs and instructions for tuning based off ammo being used. For competition, one wants to be just above the power factor required with a margin for error.

Thank you for the response.

= DUMFUQK

Mr. Dumb Fück, please show some consideration for working people and stop going to gun stores buying up all available vintage revolvers. At least leave Ruger Service Six and Security six to those that have to work every day. Pleeeeeese.🙏

What happened to the broken English, Jason?

Clyde
Originally Posted by BLG

= DUMFUQK

Clyde
Ren50 just ruined his good guy sock coppersolid.
He's a little miffed.
3 posts up and it’s almost illegible. He was a little wound up for the last one, and forgot which sock puppet he was using. What a tool.

Clyde
I bought one of the first ones to appear in my local market. I really really wanted to like it, but shooting it side by side with my Glock 19 revealed that I didn't like the recoil impulse one bit vs the Glock (It was more of a muzzle flip impulse than a push back impulse), and it went right back up for sale. Then I started hearing all the horror stories about them.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
SAPD recently announced they’re transitioning from the Glock .40 to a S&W 9mm.

Wont sell the retired guns to a public vendor though, if the Cops don’t buy their lightly-used weapons themselves the leftovers are gonna be cut up.

https://sanantonioreport.org/san-antonio-police-new-guns-body-cameras/?amp

Gotta love that.
"Civillian" police officers.
WTF makes them eligible to buy those guns?
Your taxpayers (including cops as taxpayers) bought and own them.
They should be auctioned off.
Can someone please explain the physics of how a striker fired pistol can fire without the trigger being pulled?
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by BLG

= DUMFUQK

Clyde
He's a little miffed.

Not familiar with Coppersolid. Emoji boy is still talking to himself on "Trade bait....." 🧵.🤦🤣

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Can someone please explain the physics of how a striker fired pistol can fire without the trigger being pulled?

Spring tension?
Originally Posted by BLG

= DUMFUQK

Clyde
He's a little miffed.

Not familiar with Coppersolid. Emoji boy is still talking to himself on "Trade bait....." 🧵.🤦🤣

What about your boy Glockdoofus?
Originally Posted by BLG

= DUMFUQK

Clyde
He's a little miffed.

What about your boy Glockdoofus?

Glockdufus is not my boy. I just answered several of his posts. You should not 😡. It is unhealthy and accomplished nothing, better 😁
Back to topic. I think one can avoid 320 issues by getting M18 which comes with manual safety. I do not think those go bang when accidentally dropped and hit hard surface at certain angle. I have seen used ones in top shape offered for around $500.
I have a Glock 19 Gen 3 with 20,000+ rounds through it and like it a lot.

I also have a Sig 365 XL and have had zero problems with mine at now 2,000+ rounds. Mrs Walter has about 1,200 rounds on her 365 XL, and no complaints.

We both slid Houge rubber grips on the before heading to Thunder Ranch, and it helped with holding on to the pistol better, and not getting ground up by the sharp checkering on the factory grip.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I have a feeling it's the loose nuts behind the trigger. Many departments think firearms training should be the lowest thing on the totem pole way below sensitivity training.

Cah-ching and bingo.
© 24hourcampfire