Home
Ex-Clinton adviser: Hillary setting up 2024 presidential bid with ‘open borders’ critique of Biden
By Mark Moore
October 2, 2022 4:08pm Updated

​Hillary Clinton is “dusting off” her husband’s playbook by criticizing the Biden administration’s “open borders” to put herself in place to mount a 2024 presidential run, veteran political consultant Dick Morris said in a new interview.

Morris, a former aide to President Bill Clinton, said Hillary is setting herself up to enter the race as a “moderate” choice for Democrats in two years for what would be her third shot at the White House.

“I see more and more signs that Hillary’s going to run,” Morris told John Catsimatidis on his WABC 770 AM radio show in an interview that aired Sunday​, noting that she has been remarking that Americans “do not believe in open borders.”

“These are all signals that she is going to be the moderate candidate for president. She’s going to say after the election, ‘See, the left cost us the House and the Senate. If we stay with a left-wing candidate in 2024, we’re going to lose the White House. I’m the only one who will tack to the center and give us a chance at victory​,​’​” Morris said.

Morris said he’s aware of the strategy she’s employing “because it’s the strategy I designed for Bill Clinton in 1992” when he won the Democratic nomination.​

“​Hillary is just dusting off Bill‘s playbook that I wrote for him and applying it herself this year,” he said.
Fingers crossed she goes for it.
Double dosing on Adrenochrome extracted from tortured Haitian choolruns via The Foundation
Posted By: KFWA Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/02/22
Newsom's gonna be pissed
Fu ck Hillary and the whore she rode in on..
Posted By: las Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/02/22
Which lucky SS agent gets to carry her spare colonoscopy bag? I'll bet they are already drawing straws on that.
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Fu ck Hillary and the whore she rode in on..
Huma?
Why not a redux? They’ve figured out that they can openly and blatantly cheat and not a damn thing is going to happen. In fact they’re so sickening that they accuse anyone that calls them out on their cheating a racist or anti constitutionalist.
The Dems are in a pickle. Joe is mentally unfit to govern and his mind will be worse in 2 years. Kamala ran for President in 2015 and was running 6 percent in the polls in July. By Christmas of 2015 she was at 1 percent and she had to drop out. It wasn't evil Trump voters who ran her out, it was Democrats who answered those polls.

Kamala is the logical choice, as VP. Her handlers are pushing her, such as the recent trip to South Korea, to make her look "Presidential" so that she can run, but she is a terrible choice.

Who they gonna run? Amy Klobichar? What about Pocahontas?
Two weeks ago, Hillary came out with a new book and did a "book tour" appearing with her new book on all the usual suspects such as MSNBC and The View. That is what people do, 2 years in advance, when they are running for President.
She wants to be able to say Trump is prosecuting her for treason in order to keep her out of the WH.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The Dems are in a pickle. Joe is mentally unfit to govern and his mind will be worse in 2 years. Kamala ran for President in 2015 and was running 6 percent in the polls in July. By Christmas of 2015 she was at 1 percent and she had to drop out. It wasn't evil Trump voters who ran her out, it was Democrats who answered those polls.

Kamala is the logical choice, as VP. Her handlers are pushing her, such as the recent trip to South Korea, to make her look "Presidential" so that she can run, but she is a terrible choice.

Who they gonna run? Amy Klobichar? What about Pocahontas?
Two weeks ago, Hillary came out with a new book and did a "book tour" appearing with her new book on all the usual suspects such as MSNBC and The View. That is what people do, 2 years in advance, when they are running for President.

The Dims are fixing to be destroyed.
Didn't you hear? She said she wasn't going to run in 2024.......She wouldn't lie about something would she???
Gretchen whitmer was holding hands with Joey not long ago
Posted By: efw Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/02/22
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Gretchen whitmer was holding hands with Joey not long ago

No hair sniffin goin on there?
Posted By: rong Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/02/22
Originally Posted by KFWA
Newsom's gonna be pissed

No he won't,VP slot
We can chuckle all we want,but in today's world might be tough.
The Libs know Biden is toast and Harris is an even bigger train wreck (if that's possible). Hillary is just waiting in the wings for the call. She's ironing those pant suits as we speak....
WARNING------_CLOSE UP PIC OF HILLARY----LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK-----WARNING WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
"I'll get you, my Prettty, and the little dog, too!"
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Why not a redux? They’ve figured out that they can openly and blatantly cheat and not a damn thing is going to happen. In fact they’re so sickening that they accuse anyone that calls them out on their cheating a DOMESTIC TERRORIST.

Stay current
If she run, Its going to be bad news, all democrat candidate will have to fall back for her including biding. running against a woman today can spring up issues you will never imagined that could be on the table.

Plus the usual democrats calling the opposite racist
massive election fraud plus all the migrant coming in that will be potential votes for them
She could be the person capable to handle their duty did accurately because she is sleeping so far.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/02/22
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Why not a redux? They’ve figured out that they can openly and blatantly cheat and not a damn thing is going to happen. In fact they’re so sickening that they accuse anyone that calls them out on their cheating a racist or anti constitutionalist.
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^
Posted By: hatari Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/03/22
Never interfere when your enemy is self destructing.
Hope she does so i can vote against her for the second time.
I revel in the misery to at she experienced when Trump beast her communist azz.
Posted By: Scotty Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/03/22
It probably drives her insane that Dementia Joe won and she has not.
Posted By: Steve Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/03/22
Not that I know anything, but when was the last time Morris was right. His whole gig is Clintons. She's his meal ticket.
Originally Posted by Steve
Not that I know anything, but when was the last time Morris was right. His whole gig is Clintons. She's his meal ticket.

Yep. He is likely rattling his saber for a quick payday. The dude is a real dick weasel who’s credibility should be shot at this point.
Originally Posted by Scotty
Joe isn’t in the high caucus so he shouldn’t be in the whole house by liberal Hierarchy.

Oh, she's insane alright.............not sure due to FJB, though.

She's the epitome of ego & & evil too.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Oh, she's insane alright.............not sure due to FJB, though.

She's the epitome of ego & & evil too.

MM

Yep. Seriously doubt she’ll run again. Her ego can’t take another loss. Not to mention she’s a falling down drunk.
Dock Morris hasn’t had a correct prediction in years.

He is beyond irrelevant.

Oh, and did you hear, James Carville another Democrat strategist has just predicted that should the Republicans take control of the House, Liz Cheney will become Speaker.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Double dosing on Adrenochrome extracted from tortured Haitian choolruns via The Foundation

Not bad. You hit many of the high points.

I won't say there is a zero chance you are right. wink
Originally Posted by steve4102
Oh, and did you hear, James Carville another Democrat strategist has just predicted that should the Republicans take control of the House, Liz Cheney will become Speaker.

Laughin' here..................that'll be the day !!

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Laughin' here..................that'll be the day !!

MM

And they always claimed Carville was a “genius”. 🤪😂
Posted By: Seafire Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/03/22
There were 8 passengers on a small plane going to a small town in Texas...

the pilot came running back from the controls, put on one of the 8 parachutes and yelled EVERYONE for themselves.. the engines are running out of fuel, he put on the parachute and opened the door and bailed out...

IN a rush, 5 of the passengers closest to the open door, grabbed a parachute and bailed out also.

All that was left was three passengers... an 8 year old schoolgirl, Hillary Clinton and a 90 year old priest...

the little girl told the priest to take her parachute, because he was a man of God, and the world still needed him besides his age.

No he responded, you are young and have so much to live for.. I've had a good life and I am ready to make a sacrifice of my life, so that you two ladies can survive the pending disaster...

Hillary pipes up.. To HELL with you two.... I am important.. I am the Smartest Woman in America, and I am destined to be the first Women President of America. She picked up a bag, strapped it on, and her way out the door, she yelled back.. you two can figure out who gets the last parachute on your own time....dumbasses!

The priest looked at the young girl and said Honey, put on the last parachute and jump to safety.. you have so much to live for. I will stay and make peace with the Lord our God, in the remaining few moments before the plane runs out of fuel.

You don't have to sacrifice your life to save mine... there are two parachutes left, one for each of us.

How can that Be asked the Priest?

The little girl answered. Well Father the "Smartest Woman in America" just put on my back pack full of my school books and jumped out right after calling us Dumbasses....
Hell yes
I liked that
They will push Newsome and Abrams in the next presidential election. Thats my prediction. I will eat crow if I'm wrong. but right now, that's what I think.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/03/22
That’s my take also. Smells bad enough to be so.
Posted By: TonyV Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/03/22
Abrams doesn't want to loose that "permanent victim" status. Made her millions so far...

Po' Ole Jesse and AL have lost their position and done got replaced.
Posted By: DMc Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/03/22
Hillary has famously blamed everybody but herself for her unpopularity. She's a hag and the worst of the worst as far as decent people go. She needs to be put on trial, convicted and sent to Gitmo.
Originally Posted by fishingnut71
They will push Newsome and Abrams in the next presidential election. Thats my prediction. I will eat crow if I'm wrong. but right now, that's what I think.
Agreed
Originally Posted by DMc
Hillary has famously blamed everybody but herself for her unpopularity. She's a hag and the worst of the worst as far as decent people go. She needs to be put on trial, convicted and sent to the gallows.

Fixed it.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Holy CHIT!!!! JB replied to someone like me 😭😭🤯

Almost like when Taylor Swift 👍’d one of my videos on Insta. 😲😲😲😭😭😭🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Hope she wins.

These fuggwits that "couldn't vote for Trump" deserve nothing less. Well that and to have their life savings pillaged and their women and children driven out into the cold.

Just the regular stuff.
Posted By: akrange Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/03/22
They just reopened the Clinton Initiative Deposit Window..

They did this the prior to 2016 Election Cycle..

Buckets of Money came In..

This is a Redux ..

The Clintons are counting on Not being left out on her Potential Presidency..

Are You Not Entertained..
Originally Posted by reivertom
Didn't you hear? She said she wasn't going to run in 2024.......She wouldn't lie about something would she???

She also didn't want to run; she wanted to represent the people of New York but the rest of America demanded that she run.......

Then they wanted her to be Secretary of State.... to the voters of New York that bought into that - you got exactly what you voted for....
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Holy CHIT!!!! JB replied to someone like me 😭😭🤯

Almost like when Taylor Swift 👍’d one of my videos on Insta. 😲😲😲😭😭😭🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Ya but I bet Taylor Swifts titties ain’t as big as JBs
Her main and only campaign point would have to be: "The previous and current Democrats in control just haven't yet done enough of what they are already doing. We need more of it.".
The wishing dead here.
Here ya go, guys. You can listen to Dick Morris tonight at 1 am on Coast to Coast:

"First Half: Dick Morris served as Bill Clinton's political consultant for twenty years. A regular political commentator on Fox News and other networks, he is the author of six New York Times bestsellers. He'll discuss the current political climate in the US as well as who the likely candidates will be in the upcoming presidential election."
I'd like to see her run into a woodchipper....
Simonkenton7: I pray and dream that I will live long enough to see another Republican President!
And if that Republican President beats the hildabeast then so much the better.
The bull dagger, power mad, criminal, ego-maniac, anti-American bitch now know as "the hildabest" should be lickin pussy full time in a federal prison - but sadly this once great nations two tiered justice system won't allow justice to be served to any anti-American demonrats.
Sad that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
She will only run, if the Establishment Globalists allow her to run.
A woman who should be in jail, the system is way too corrupt.
Posted By: shootem Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/03/22
Just remember, at least 45% of the votes will go to a road killed squid if it has a jackass brand.

The Red Wave has a good chance but is no certainty.

Who was it said “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers”?
Posted By: Tuco Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/04/22
Dick Morris a political whore whose political prognostications are all over the map, depending on whom he is addressing at any particular time or which television network is paying him at that moment. No one with half a brain should place the slightest reliance on anything he says.
With the Roe/Wade thing, Hillary is calculating that she will get a lot more women voters in 2024. Enough to win it.

I could be wrong, but it seems I heard that in 2016, she couldn't even get the majority of women voters.
Posted By: akrange Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/04/22
Gawd ..

She barely had enough strength to do the Last Run ..

Physically she Shot ..

Their trying to give the Elusion so the Gravy will cum to their Scam Foundation..

This isn’t Rocket Science..
That is what people do, 2 years in advance, when they are running for President.

I wonder if book revenues are a good way to launder money?
Posted By: Redneck Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/04/22
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Fingers crossed she goes for it.
Oh, please, Hillary - RUN, baby RUN! laugh laugh laugh
Biden just had an interview with Sharpton, told him that he would be running again in 2024.
I hope she runs. I'll guess she makes about 20 yards before her heart says "Not today."
Originally Posted by akrange
Gawd ..

Physically she Shot ..

Their trying to give the Elusion so the Gravy will cum to their Scam Foundation..

The current guy didn’t burn barely 10 calories while campaigning.

He stayed in a basement and only made about three publics appearances. One at a drive in theater with 10 cars.
Posted By: greydog Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/04/22
Hillary running would be a gift for the GOP. With her representing the Dems, the Republicans could run a department store dummy and win. GD

If Hitlery repeats her "listening tour" like she did in 2000, we'll know she's running again.
She will loose even if she runs against Biden.
Originally Posted by greydog
Hillary running would be a gift for the GOP. With her representing the Dems, the Republicans could run a department store dummy and win. GD
Pssst, in case you haven’t noticed, the DNC did indeed run an Department Store Dummy, against the most popular incumbent in history and still won by 5+ million votes.

If the GOP doesn’t take this massive election fraud seriously, the likelihood of a Republican in the WH in 2024 and beyond is ZERO.
Posted By: akrange Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/04/22
Originally Posted by akrange
Gawd ..

Physically she Shot ..

The current guy didn’t burn barely 10 calories while campaigning.

He stayed in a basement and only made about three publics appearances. One at a drive in theater with 10 cars.

Your forgetting 1 Important Point ..

They Stole it for Mr. Pudd’n..

That was all Hands on Deck including Rhinos..

She would get that Luxury in 24..

She ain’t got the Strength and Prolly the Money..

And Cum’n out of the Basement won’t Work for Her
Lordy ..
Posted By: greydog Re: Hillary Gearing Up to Run? - 10/04/22
Pssst, in case you haven’t noticed, the DNC did indeed run an Department Store Dummy, against the most popular incumbent in history and still won by 5+ million votes.

If the GOP doesn’t take this massive election fraud seriously, the likelihood of a Republican in the WH in 2024 and beyond is ZERO.
That was because the GOP incumbent threw the contest. He mistakenly believed all he needed were his diehard supporters. With them, he could say or do anything, and he would still have their unwavering support. He didn't realize that he had been the beneficiary of a ton of anti-Hillary sentiment. Biden was seen as innocuous, instead of incompetent (how, I don't know), and he benefitted from a friendly media which demonized his GOP opponent. While there were undoubtedly some fraudulent votes cast and counted, just like in every election, it wasn't necessary to achieve the outcome.
In order to win the next election, the GOP candidate doesn't need to have the undying support of a dedicated core, he needs the support of a broad base. It is impossible to believe that Biden/Harris can receive support from any other than die hard Dumicrats, so this should be an easy GOP win. The potential problem is that the Dems will not run Biden/Harris, because they know that is an impossible combination. Happily, they are committed to running a woke ticket (like the gay mayor) so that eliminates a lot of viable candidates. If they run Hillary, it would be a gift which would, once again, serve up the Presidency on a platter, to the Republicans. If the Dems decided to run a sensible candidate, things are suddenly more difficult. I can't see the Dems not going for "woke", so we should be good. GD

That was because the GOP incumbent threw the contest. He mistakenly believed all he needed were his diehard supporters. With them, he could say or do anything, and he would still have their unwavering support. He didn't realize that he had been the beneficiary of a ton of anti-Hillary sentiment. Biden was seen as innocuous, instead of incompetent (how, I don't know), and he benefitted from a friendly media which demonized his GOP opponent. While there were undoubtedly some fraudulent votes cast and counted, just like in every election, it wasn't necessary to achieve the outcome.
In order to win the next election, the GOP candidate doesn't need to have the undying support of a dedicated core, he needs the support of a broad base. It is impossible to believe that Biden/Harris can receive support from any other than die hard Dumicrats, so this should be an easy GOP win. The potential problem is that the Dems will not run Biden/Harris, because they know that is an impossible combination. Happily, they are committed to running a woke ticket (like the gay mayor) so that eliminates a lot of viable candidates. If they run Hillary, it would be a gift which would, once again, serve up the Presidency on a platter, to the Republicans. If the Dems decided to run a sensible candidate, things are suddenly more difficult. I can't see the Dems not going for "woke", so we should be good. GD

Fu*ken idiot.
WARNING------_CLOSE UP PIC OF HILLARY----LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK-----WARNING WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
"I'll get you, my Prettty, and the little dog, too!"

When I read the title, the first thing I thought was "Why, have people been seeing flying monkeys in DC?"

McConnell and his ilk could give a rat's sphincter who wins , just so they retain their seats. Whomever the POTUS is means jack, if we do not get enough voted out come next month!
© 24hourcampfire