Home
A school principle in FL left a bag with 2 handguns, including mags and ammo, in a conference room where they were found by faculty members who called the police. She tried to blame it on an aide who she said got the bag out of her car for her. Video cameras proved that no one other than her touched it.
You can argue that she should have the right to have them in a school, but currently it's highly illegal. The laws haven't changed. This lady's in deep doo doo.

GUNS
"The principal admitted that the guns were hers and said she had them in her car to take to the post office and put in a safe deposit box."

hmmmm.......
I dunno about their post office, but ours won't let guns in the door...
Blonds are funny sometimes.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Hah. No schit. smile
Originally Posted by ingwe
That they are aware of.
😉
Ours does........packaged for shipment.

At least they did a couple years ago.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Ours does........packaged for shipment.

At least they did a couple years ago.

True..forgot about that....
Look at the part in her hair. I doubt she's a real blond.
Originally Posted by Brazos
"The principal admitted that the guns were hers and said she had them in her car to take to the post office and put in a safe deposit box."

hmmmm.......
That might be true, but she still had 2 guns and ammo in a public school. The why doesn't matter. I don't know FL law but I suspect she's looking at a felony.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Ah, but she thinks she's blond....
Bet she’s a DEM???!

Bottle blondes are living proof that peroxide rots brain cells. Natural blondes are ditzy from the get-go!
She needs to be treated like anyone else who brings guns to school.
She even looks dangerous.

With a name like Herrera - Castro. 😬
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Bet she’s a DEM???!
Whatever she is she seems like a supporter of the 2A. I hope she find her way out of this and learn from it.
I used to take rifles into the post office to weigh, but that was over 20 years ago.
A Second Amendment-supporting female Educator. I’m sorry this happened.

I’ve never carried on a high school campus but I’ve had bad dreams about this very thing; forgetting.

She was probably very busy with a bunch of different things going on that day and got careless. Picked the wrong bag/forgot they were in there whatever. It happens.

A professional catastrophe for that lady but there’s responsibilities that come with carrying and she didn’t meet them.
I’d guess nationwide there’s prob’ly at least a thousand teachers every day illegally packing a handgun while on or about campus. Prob’ly many more criminal students doing so though.

She sure acted the part.
Originally Posted by Brazos

hmmmm.......
That might be true, but she still had 2 guns and ammo in a public school. The why doesn't matter. I don't know FL law but I suspect she's looking at a felony.

Around here it is a felony to carry on school property, including in your car. My question is, why would anybody put their guns in a safe deposit box?

From the article.

Herrera-Castro is charged with two misdemeanor counts of possession of a weapon on school property and one count of crimes against a person. She had a concealed carry weapons permit.

They should let off because she's hot.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I’d guess nationwide there’s prob’ly at least a thousand teachers every day illegally packing a handgun while on or about campus. Prob’ly many more criminal students doing so though.
Not in Idaho. The teacher part. Because it is legal for teachers to carry in this state.

At least one of my grandkids' teachers carrys.

Garden Valley Id has been very vocal about their teachers carrying weapons. Much to the dismay of the liberals in nearby Boise.
People forget their kids in the back seat every day.
Hell, just Misdemeanor charges? Nothing to do with students and sex.

Tell her to pay the fines, get her butt up to Idaho. And get back to work teaching.

Just keep the guns in the holster on her prrson where they belong.

I have no problem with her. She can teach my grandkids.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Hell, just Misdemeanor charges? Nothing to do with students and sex.

Tell her to pay the fines, get her butt up to Idaho. And get back to work teaching.

Just keep the guns in the holster on her prrson where they belong.

I have no problem with her. She can teach my grandkids.

That's where I am with it. All this story tells me is that she totes guns so much that she got complacent. That's always a loser. Then again... lying is always a bad backup plan.
© 24hourcampfire