Home
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Shortly ago Biden announced a pardon for everyone convicted of simple weed possession under Federal law, citing racism. Dey got be celebratin in da hood tonight, daddy comin home!

Archive link
Makes it a lot easier for his son Hunter to get a fix from his drug dealer pals.
I'm pretty ok with not paying room and board for someone caught with a couple of joints.

A couple of bales, now that's a little different.
Originally Posted by Dutch
I'm pretty ok with not paying room and board for someone caught with a couple of joints.

Why? You can’t have one without the other.
Betcha Joe doesn't remember doing this. Because he was told about it hours after it happened and you know, the thing - ice cream on sale...
Might as well decriminalize it federally now.
Originally Posted by K1500

Not if its grown locally.
Good. If its simple possession and no violent felonies attached to original charge
Let pardon fentanyl dealers too.
Those few extras votes before the midterms thing....

👍👍👍
But but but
Wasnt Honk for Joey all for locking people up mr tough on crime mcgruff decades ago and schit...

🤣🤣🤣
Just trying to set things up to make it easier to pardon his spawn...
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

They could start with suppressors.
Reefer addicts! laugh laugh
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Can't tax it if you grow your own....

It wouldn't be about the money, would it?
Bill Clinton ,can now claim ...He inhaled
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Bill Clinton ,can now claim ...He inhaled

Monica did not...

...and ruined a pretty blue dress.
The more real votes you can buy, the fewer fake ones you need to have China print up for you.
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan

They tried to warn us!

It's madness, Reefer Madness!!
Sounds like Joe got busted with some reefer.

Pardoning weed smokers is the final nail in the coffin and will send the USA into a tailspin.
Crack is next. Why, because it is mainly used by minorities. Hasbeen
Nope just pardoned the trafficars, buying votes
Let's pardon all drug dealers
LOL - there’s not a singe person in jail for just simple possession of mj. Now, there ARE people in jail that were convicted of a bunch of things and possession was one of them. So drop one of a half-dozen charges keeping them in prison. Most of the other charges are things like possession with the intent to distribute; aka they’re drug dealers. Even the NY slimes admits this is nothing more than symbolic and political pandering the basest of the base.
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Like in one's backyard?
Joe wants it to be legal for Democrats to purchase weapons also.
Show me the numbers of Federal convicted felons that are in federal prisons for possession of weed.

Next he will be pardoning all federal felons that were convicted of steeling a loaf of bread to feed their starving families.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The more real votes you can buy, the fewer fake ones you need to have China print up for you.
He will probably do a quiet roll back of pardons to white people sort of like the roll back he already did on the student loan promotional grab some votes offer...
Originally Posted by Stickfight
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Shortly ago Biden announced a pardon for everyone convicted of simple weed possession under Federal law, citing racism. Dey got be celebratin in da hood tonight, daddy comin home!

Archive link

There is nobody in federal prison for simple possession or use, No one. In fact nationally if indeed the states were to heed his pardon(Ha Ha) there would only be 6500 or so released.
Good.
more vote buying

What’s reefer?
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

They tried to warn us!

I read somewhere quite a few years back that the liquor lobby actually financed that movie. Seems people were smoking MJ and not buying their booze. I can't say that's actual fact but it sure sounds reasonable to me. Make your competition illegal and you win. Looks like they still lost to me.
PJ
anyone that thinks legalizing pot is a good thing is nuts. Need relaxing etc.. we already have booze legal.. anything more is a step in the wrong direction. Use of same is same. Its just another step.

Which is exactly what Soros wants and is why he has directed Obama and now Biden.
It's called buying votes.

kwg
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
LOL - there’s not a singe person in jail for just simple possession of mj. Now, there ARE people in jail that were convicted of a bunch of things and possession was one of them. So drop one of a half-dozen charges keeping them in prison. Most of the other charges are things like possession with the intent to distribute; aka they’re drug dealers. Even the NY slimes admits this is nothing more than symbolic and political pandering the basest of the base.

Not one?
much ado about nothing. read there are roughly 6500 people in violation of federal law, none of which are jailed. correct me if I'm wrong...
Not a weed smoker myself but I do smoke the cbd stuff, hemp they call it. Less than .3% thc. Helps with the arthritis damage and pain. MY alllergic reaction to the ibuprofen type drugs is severe enough to put me in the hospital. Tylenol and hemp are all I got.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
And everything else and disband the DEA. Our drug policy just creates organized crime and a huge militarized corrupt police. You will never save people from themselves. Take all those resources and MAGA. A strong America with freedom , plentiful jobs , and hope for the future will cure what drives people to escapism and self destruction. Strong intact families make strong happy children and young adults capable of saying no.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Precursor to fed legalization IMHO. Id bet more states moving towards adult rec use, as many states have, if the feds are backing off.

Three strikes states are going to be thinking about this...as will a bunch of lawyers.

Regards
There is a big difference between reclassifying MJ and removing from the schedule 1 drug list and legalization.
There is a big difference between reclassifying MJ and removing from the schedule 1 drug list and legalization.

Maybe, but the ball is rolling...
This is election pandering smoke and mirrors. I used to work in the DOJ before it was the modern Stasi, and there are very few inmates that are doing Federal time for simple possession of weed. There are quite a few that have it along with other charges. I'd say it might free a few, and most inmates affected might see a halfway house or supervised release a tiny bit earlier. A ruling like this would affect state and county inmates more than Federal by far.
Smokers and traffickers are two different things

Note* for the Frank Cannon viewers
© 24hourcampfire