I did... couple of weeks ago.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Damn right!
Yes..
yes
YES
A simple yes or no? Yes...

a longer answer? : HELL YES!

I don't do this Oregon Mail in ballot BS either. I go right over to the election office, tell them I didn't get my ballot and do it in person, the old fashion way, and stand there and watch them tabulate it. I've stood there and watched them 'process' mail in ballots, open one that was straight Republican ticket, never even put it thru a reader to tabulate... just drop ballot right thru the shredder...

Never vote by mail when democRats control your state. Allows them to cheat too damn easily.
yes
Yes
Yes although I’m dubious as to its effects
Yes and I show my CHL as my ID.
Steve4102, Tarquin and me aren’t. It doesn’t do any good.
Yes
Already voted. I’ll be out of town Election Day.
Yup
Yes
Yes, I’m voting early first time ever. I’ll be in the backcountry on election day
I have never not voted.
Yup.
Yes
Yes
Definitely !
yes
Yes
Yes
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Somebody's got to try to keep the slightest hint of purple in this state!
Not 'til election day, however. Less time for shenanigans.
Yes
YES
Yes
Yes, in person.
Yeppers, and I insist they check my ID and my voter registration card.
Yes, on Election Day, in person.

Do not believe in early voting, or mail-in.
Yes
Of course.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Yes, on Election Day, in person.

Do not believe in early voting, or mail-in.

Personally, I believe in early voting... It burdens "the system" less... and allows for closer scrutiny.

But I live in a high integrity county so there is that.

Glad you are voting regardless.
Sure. I always vote.
yes
Yes but imo early voting should be discouraged. We should vote the day of the election only, or unless absolutely necessary not to. Those early votes could/will be used against us in calculating how many more “D” votes are needed.
Yes
Yes
Yes
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
Yeppers, and I insist they check my ID and my voter registration card.

I don't even have to hint at it..

Those are the first things they ask to see and record before giving you a ballot, where I vote.
If voting mattered, they wouldn't let you do it.
Of course , early voting starts this week and I will be there
Yep
Early & Often
Yep.
YES
Absolutely

Even though we have no good candidates.
Probably not. I live in ND, it doesn’t really matter - the Republicans will win. I will keep a watch out on the Senate race, though. Republican that lost the primary decided to run in the general election as an independent. Potentially that could split the vote and give the Democrat a chance.
Always do
yes
Yes
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I have never not voted.

Same here.
Yep, and for the first time right down party line. Kick out every pluckingassocrat traitor from dog catcher to senator.
YES!
Voting for Ross Perot.
Of course
Yes! A thousand times Yes!
yes
Yes
Yes
Always and forever
Hell yes
YES
Yep. It’s a civic duty to be an informed voter.

Old70
Yes
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes
Of course.
They confiscate the admission price in taxes without end. Gotta get something for my money.

Osky
Yes
Yes!
PJ
Originally Posted by Slope77
Probably not. I live in ND, it doesn’t really matter - the Republicans will win. I will keep a watch out on the Senate race, though. Republican that lost the primary decided to run in the general election as an independent. Potentially that could split the vote and give the Democrat a chance.

Where is that dislike button.

VOTE! always
You bet.
Hell yes!!

I already voted and I canceled out paddlers vote so he might as well just stay home.

Oh sorry........yes.

Targuins brother?
Hail Yes!!!
Yes.
A vote is a signal of ones acceptance to be governed.
Absolutely, and in person.

[bleep] absentee ballots - ground zero for corruption !
Absolutely Yes.
YES!
Of course I will.

Sure wish that if you are a Republican that you would vote.
Even if the odds are low for the dems, it’s nice to send a very strong message that their policies and direction for the country are wrong.
Help the Republican win by a landslide.
Yes
Yes, on Election Day.
Yes, but it bothers me both my senator and congressman are fugging rinos. I'll never vote for a Democrat pos which is what you do by not voting...mb
Yes
Of course.

And ditto what Seafire said:
"Never vote by mail when democRats control your state. Allows them to cheat too damn easily."
Originally Posted by WiFowler
Absolutely, and in person.

[bleep] absentee ballots - ground zero for corruption !
Originally Posted by longarm
Of course.

And ditto what Seafire said:
"Never vote by mail when democRats control your state. Allows them to cheat too damn easily."

👍 and vote on Election Day.
Originally Posted by dale06

Sure wish that if you are a Republican that you would vote.
Even if the odds are low for the dems, it’s nice to send a very strong message that their policies and direction for the country are wrong.
Help the Republican win by a landslide.

I understand your point, and if I think there is any danger of a Democrat prevailing in the Congessional races, I will. Frankly, I’m not sure that I exactly love the Republicans, either. They each have their issues. Fiscal conservatives are pretty rare, and I don’t appreciate my tax dollars going to special interests. Pick your poison and hold your nose.
Just voted this morning down at the courthouse.
Yes. MAGA
I sure will. I also fully expect to be let down by weak Republican leadership, as has been in the past. Their complacency and corruption will likely be epic.
How many times?
Always
yes
F9r those pushing the Leftist "Theres no reason to vote" Agenda, whether malevolently or innocently, while Trump is saying "VOTE,VOTE, VOTE"--- Midterms will be safe, watch California

Yes, but screw Oz. Still going to have to vote for his turkish ass though, because, Fetterman
Simple yes here!
Sad to see the cowards that won’t vote, they are afraid to take a stand and make their voices heard.

They become willing slaves to the master and have their voices silenced and lose any rights to an opinion or judgement of others.

Sadly Canada suffers these same fools, look where it got us!

Kudos to your free citizens that do vote.
Yes I will be voting.
Yes, and since I'm a glutton for punishment I volunteered to be an election judge.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Yes, but screw Oz. Still going to have to vote for his turkish ass though, because, Fetterman

Sad but true
yes
Originally Posted by Axtell

That is really awesome that you live in a place with no Constitution... no laws... no taxes... or regulations upon your existence.

Is bathing and deodorant also optional?
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Axtell

That is really awesome that you live in a place with no Constitution... no laws... no taxes... or regulations upon your existence.

Is bathing and deodorant also optional?

I was waiting....

LOL
Yes on election day.

-Ken
Originally Posted by jackmountain

New law...SCOTUS says it is up to State Legislators ONLY....and the key states are all red......so, YES, PLEASE VOTE!
Yes. Not missed one since turning 18.
Early & Often
yes
yes
Yes.
Only wpn I got currently to use...
Originally Posted by garyh9900
Yes. Not missed one since turning 18.

YES

(I was 21 when I was first eligible. I missed one primary since then, but I've voted all others and all general elections since. I also volunteered for several campaigns...Goldwater, Reagan, Nixon, some state and locals, too.)
Yes.
Yes.
Yes. I vote in order to have the right to complain.
Originally Posted by kendibs
Yes on election day.

-Ken

Ken....I heard Hannity say vote on election day only also.....can you please clue me in on that?
YES
YES!
Yes
Yes.
YES...
Early & Often
Yes
Quit voting early. Gives them more time me to figure out how many votes they have to fabricate.
Republicans should all vote Election Day to take them by surprise.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes
Quit voting early. Gives them more time me to figure out how many votes they have to fabricate.

What if you get sick? Or there is a 911?

I know 12 good men that did not make it to the polls in 2020 for one reason or another.

Vote however you like, but me and mine will vote how we like.
Cash is King: According to my USPS app my "absentee ballot" will be delivered to my mailbox late this afternoon.
YES, indeed, I will vote for all the politicians and judges I donated to and worked to get nominated!
DO NOT get between me and my mailbox today - especially if you are afucking liberal or afuckin liberal enabler like turdqueen!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Absolutely
Does a bear shiet in the woods ?
Make that two bears
Kenneth

Makes sense to me
It would be hard for me to imagine not finding the time to vote in person
But around here , it ain’t like there’s a line to wait in either
Kenneth
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Cash is King: According to my USPS app my "absentee ballot" will be delivered to my mailbox late this afternoon.
YES, indeed, I will vote for all the politicians and judges I donated to and worked to get nominated!
DO NOT get between me and my mailbox today - especially if you are afucking liberal or afuckin liberal enabler like turdqueen!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I wouldn’t trust my vote in the hands of the post office. Two many gaps along the path.

You’re an all about town kind of guy, why not just vote in person? You’re not an invalid so go vote.
Can’t think of a reason not to, and hundreds of reasons to do so.
I hate like hell to vote a straight ticket, but if my best friend was running for dog catcher as a democrat, I still wouldn’t vote for him.
No way I would let my name be attached to that bunch of thieves and traitors.
I really don’t care for Mastriono or Oz, but Fetterman looks like a damn
goon, and both he and Shapiro are enemies of the Republic, or democrats if that’s the word you use.
Just remember, the republicans are not necessarily your friends, and the reason we got so many RINOs and milquetoast Republicans is because we “vote for the lesser of two evils”.
Take that as you may, but if some of us don’t speak out and move away, we’ll be fed Romneys and McCains forever.
I’m freakin tired of having crap shoved down my throat just because the other guys worse!
Remember, if we cannot fix this at the poles, we have no choice other than pitchforks and torches!
7mm
YES
Yes.
Yes and many times.
Yes
Yes
Bet yer azz YES
Hell yes
Yes!
Makes sense to me
It would be hard for me to imagine not finding the time to vote in person
But around here , it ain’t like there’s a line to wait in either
Kenneth[/quote]

What if you are 800 miles from home on Election Day. I will be that far from home that day.
I do not see the point, one does not get to vote for people behind the scenes that run everything.
Yes.
He'll yeah.

First Tuesday following a Monday in November.
The way God and our Founding Fathers intended.

Gonna color one square.
Yes
Yes, in person!
I always have and will again. My 18 year old son is excited it’s his first time to vote. My 21 year old son and daughter in law will too as well as my wife. Also parents, sister, and brother and his family. All conservatives.

With that said after 2020 I don’t put any faith into voting.
Absolutely yes!

Same with every adult member of my family!
Of course.
Most every election since 50+/- years ago, no reason to change now.

In fewer words..................

YES
Originally Posted by Slavek
I do not see the point, one does not get to vote for people behind the scenes that run everything.

And there you have it in a nutshell, the reason the world is so screwed up when you have someone that lacks the intellect to understand how the free world is supposed to work!

Hence the "slave"k part of the name.

Therein lies the problems of mankind.
Yes i will.
Already voted in person, on the first day of early voting, here in Indiana. Have never missed a primary, mid term, or presidential election, since I was old enough to vote.

My motto: "If ya don't VOTE, don't BITCH!"
yes, on Election Day
Yes, straight R.
YES!
Yes.
yes
Originally Posted by Partsman

And there you have it in a nutshell, the reason the world is so screwed up when you have someone that lacks the intellect to understand how the free world is supposed to work!

In Slavek's defense, he has never proven himself to be the thinking kind.....
Yes.

Also to reiterate, vote in person, on election day if possible. Its real simple. If they know how many votes they are behind, they know how many mules they need, how many fake ballots, etc., to produce when "the water pipes leak" or whatever. This is especially true if you live in a "swing state" with a large schithole in the middle of it such as Atlanta, where you know they are gonna cheat their asses off. The only chance legitimate voters may have is to overwhelm the system.

Also, if you mail in your ballot, you are depending on the post office to deliver it and the poll workers to properly count it rather than pitching it in a dumpster somewhere. I'd rather not take that chance. If you personally enter it in the computer system, only the Dominion people can screw you then and they know they are being watched now so who knows, it might actually count.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
He'll yeah.

First Tuesday following a Monday in November.
The way God and our Founding Fathers intended.

Gonna color one square.

Here that will either get you all of the R’s or the president.
I’ll have to color 2 squares and will be a poll watcher again.
Also dammit, don't be an idiot and split your ticket, vote straight R. Went fishing with a guy yesterday who told me Herschel Walker didn't have sense enough to be a Senator. I told him it didn't matter, he was not a communist and would vote the right way and could swing the Senate to team red.

The main point, you never "vote for the person", you vote for the party whether you like it or not, because all of these critters go with their party.

Yeah, I know RINOs. If you vote for an r you might get one but if you vote for a D you are getting a guaranteed commie. They don't mess around. They circle the wagons and vote like their Aunt Nancy and Uncle Charlie tells them. Joe Manchin anyone?
Yes. I don't trust the machines or the process, but yes.
Early & Often
Yes, via absentee ballet since I will be out of state hunting.
Yes. Definitely
Yep
Originally Posted by Raeford
Early & Often
You already said that! laugh
Already did.
Yep!
The question shouldn't only be are you gunna vote, but what are any of us going to do to make sure the votes are counted correctly?

That's what matters.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
, but what are any of us going to do to make sure the votes are counted correctly?

The past shows the answer to your question is -nothing-
YES
Yes - assuming my families ballots, and our neighborhood’s, are not stolen from our mailboxes again. PITA getting that canceled. I still wonder how I voted last time.
Out of the three above choices - I plan to vote sufficiently.
I may vote if they haven’t had mean tweets.
I voted today
Yes I do.
For sure. I wouldn't want to end up with a Beto governor.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Plus 1, Rio7
My wife and I will be voting.

In this state, I'm one of the two Republician votes. My wife is the other vote.
Originally Posted by Partsman

Useless fugks have no interest in civic duty.
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by Fireball2
, but what are any of us going to do to make sure the votes are counted correctly?

The past shows the answer to your question is -nothing-

Go lay on a railroad track, you useless fugk.
Yes
yes. always vote
Yes. Have not missed any elections since I became eligible.
Absolutely
Yep
Yes
YES!!!!!

Virgil B.
YES!

Like I have in every election since I attained voting age.
Yes.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I did... couple of weeks ago.

got ballots in mail yesterday

will fill out & drop off at courthouse.......not mailing

so ....yes
YES
Yes.
Are most of you still planning to vote (or have already voted)?

Or is it just a useless waste of time?
My wife and I will have the pleasure of accompanying our oldest son to the polls and voting with him for his first time. His older sisters were raised right so they will do the right thing also. We have two more to go and they are on the right path. Looking forward to it.
We both voted the first day possible.
How I love to vote - Let me count the ways!
Haven't missed since 1966.
Early & Often
He'll yes, can't bitch if you don't vote.
Yes. Go to the poll on election day. I prefer to vote in person.
Dropped at the county clerks office and checked online yesterday that our ballots were received.
My bride and I voted last week. All we had was Senator John Kennedy and school board along with a bunch of amendments. Voted for Kennedy, and a young Republican for school board, and no on all amendments. Kennedy had a bunch running against him.
YES, come hell or high water.
Yes
As many times as legally possible.
Yes, on Nov. 8 and in person.
Voted early!
Originally Posted by AML
Yes. Go to the
poll on election day. I prefer to vote in person.

Yes, Election Day ! Please everyone, don’t give the Dems any data that will help them in determining how many ballots to harvest.
I was unaware there was an election coming up. How is this the first I'm hearing of it?
Absolutely intend to vote
MAYBE
Yes, already have. Hasbeen
You should vote and encourage everyone you know to do the same. Your goal should be to expand voting base, unfortunately you are being undermined by fringe element in Republican party which make this practically impossible.
Just did.
Yep. X 2 for our household.
Absolutely. Never miss the opportunity.
Same as above.
YES! Usually the first one there.
Yes.
I sure did! Went ahead with the Red with the exception of BEB. She can suck it!
Sure will on election day. Get to take my 19 yo daughter for her first time voting. She's excited to do it. She was disappointed she couldn't vote for Trump a couple years back.

Raising her right.👍
Yes.
Absolutely!
Yes
Yes
Yes ...Did it today... Going to Ky to chase deer Thursday .
Yes
Yeah, just because. I don't expect it to matter one bit.

TarQueen said he didn’t vote because his vote didn’t matter.

I’m MAGA in shîthole Oregon, but I still vote.

🦫
Yes, but expect my vote to be nulifiad by the [bleep] democrats y
Did.

Close friends are with the angels because they thought so highly of voting they laid down their lives.

I stood in that line with them for a long time. I won’t disrespect them by not voting. Ever.

Might have to turn Democrat so I can still vote after I’m dead.
Yes

Thank You!

Love, Joe and Camel
yes
Yes
Aye.
© 24hourcampfire