Home
Posted By: shootem Belt Fed SemiAuto AR type…. - 10/20/22
……for when the varmits just keep on coming.

Rat-A-Tat-Tat
I shoot 55-60 rds an hour with a s/shot Savage action in a hot p/dog field

can't imagine more targets than that

this..........20-222

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by shootem
……for when the varmits just keep on coming.

Rat-A-Tat-Tat
Have you been on ARFCOM again ??

kwg
I can burn a 60 rnd mag pretty fast with a binary trigger, I can't image feeding a belt fed. But it would be fun.
Had a Fightlite upper. Sold it. It's neat but that's pretty much it unless you own a FA lower.
Daddy want.
How well did it run?
For $3000 for the conversion alone or for $9000 for the rifle I figure that money would buy a lot of 30rd magazines and ammo compared to a semi auto belt fed AR. Obviously one would need to link their own ammo since belts of .223 (5.56) aren’t cheap or readily available so a belt tool with links would likely need to be purchased too.

It does seem like it would be fun but too much money for the amount of fun for me. If it was a 3 round burst or automatic I’d be buying another one by now.

ETA….that platform would be better with a binary trigger. 👍
Originally Posted by YourFavoritePizzaGuy
How well did it run?

Like a scalded cat.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/quote]
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

[/quote]

Congrats man, hope you like it. I got my links in bulk from this place : https://precisiononeammunition.com/product/m27-links-new-500-or-1000-or-10000-pieces/

They used to be a little cheaper, but they also run free shipping and 15% off coupons regularly
Lotsa blue sky in that $8k.

You’re half way to a NFA/Class 3. May as well keep going.
Ohh good gawd I didn't buy, nor even want one of those. I fail to see the need. My 10, 20, 30, 40 and 60 round mags extinguish my ammo budget plenty fine.
🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣
Since when does "need" have anything to do with it?
What do the liberals have to say about a belt fed? It is a 'greater than 10 round' magazine?
Looks cool, but too much coin for me.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣
Since when does "need" have anything to do with it?
LOL, there is that.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
What do the liberals have to say about a belt fed? It is a 'greater than 10 round' magazine?

After they’re done being weekend dog moms/dads, sucking margs and tacos, and getting passports stamped they prolly let us know.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Would a clothespin bag full of belt qualify as a magazine?
© 24hourcampfire