Home
The primary reason Katie Hobbs is refusing to debate has to be connected to her complete lack of qualifications and her transparent lack of articulate intelligence. Having watched a few interviews with Hobbs, it’s obvious more visibility would only hurt her.

Conversely, the more voters see Mrs. Kari Lake the more they like her. Mrs Lake is a very impressive and articulate candidate on policy and substance. Additionally, she believes her message and speaks directly to the concerns of Arizona voters.

A recent poll released today by Fox10 shows Mrs. Lake pulling ahead:

ARIZONA – […] With less than 2 weeks to go .......

I have a hunch the VP position is going to come down to Marjorie Taylor Greene or Kari Lake.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-democrat-katie-hobbs-refuses-to-debate/

MAGA - For Real

Attached picture Fox-10-ARizona-Poll-Kari-Lake-and-Katie-Hobbs.jpg
Attached picture TrumpLake.JPG
Maybe, but more likely Hobbs is just lazy and sees no need to waste her time campaigning and debating. Biden captured 81 million votes by hiding in his basement, a winning strategy when one has Drop Boxes, the USPS and Dominion on your team.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Maybe, but more likely Hobbs is just lazy and sees no need to waste her time campaigning and debating. Biden captured 81 million votes by hiding in his basement, a winning strategy when one has Drop Boxes, the USPS and Dominion on your team.
This is the new Democrat strategy, and it works. Apparently, Democrats are not terribly picky about the candidate, as long as the party remains in power.
Originally Posted by benchman
This is the new Democrat strategy, and it works. Apparently, Democrats are not terribly picky about the candidate, as long as the party remains in power.

So true. Just look at Fetterman!
Originally Posted by RicG
Originally Posted by benchman

So true. Just look at Fetterman!

Look at Hobbs. What a POS.
I don't think the Dems are too worried--- same machines run by the same folks-- why worry
Stalin clearly stated that it's who counted the votes that matters.
Originally Posted by TBREW401
I don't think the Dems are too worried--- same machines run by the same folks-- why worry
My point exactly.
Originally Posted by g5m

And Biden quoted him.
They can hide in the basement, lack the ability to put together a coherent sentence, and the Media will STILL go to bat for them (Biden, Fetterman, Hobbs, et al) and STILL attack the GOP candidate. Add in some shady voting tactics (ballot bundlers at nursing homes/churches/community centers), and the Democrat candidates feel like 95% of their work has already been done for them...
MTG will never be picked for VP. Too much of a loose cannon.

It will likely be Lake, regardless of who runs for prez.
There is a God!

I would saw VP will be a tossup between Kari Lake and Kristi Noem.
Originally Posted by KillerBee
There is a God!

Who then will be the Presidential nominee.

Ryan and the Republican Establishment have already stated they will not allow Trump as the nominee.
Originally Posted by KillerBee
There is a God!

They could double team me any day!! grin
Originally Posted by bellydeep
MTG will never be picked for VP. Too much of a loose cannon.

It will likely be Lake, regardless of who runs for prez.

Don't think so.
Lake has said multiple times she wants to be AZ governor for eight years (two terms) and has no interest in being VP.
We'll see.
Originally Posted by g5m

I keep saying
That there had better be Mass Public Arrests for Voter Fraud on 11/8/22 and after.

No more sweeping it into the dark.
Cochise county is going to hand count ballots much to the dismay of Katie Hobbs office . They have threatened a lawsuit against Cochise county. I know our Burrough starting next year will hand count votes as well.. I think you will see a lot of counties across the country go back to hand counting ballots.
And Sycamore wept.
SupFoo: Way to go Arizonans!
Keep it up a few more days.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire