Home
Maybe someone has posted already, but this hits very close to home for me. 2017 murders of two young girls in Delphi Indiana, about 25 miles from where we live. Police have made an arrest Friday of a man that lives in the same small town. If this is the man , he is a monster. The state police will have a news conference Monday. We all know people from this little town and I knew one of the girls Grandfather. It’s a heartbreaking crime. Search up the Abby and Libby murders and you can easily find it . I hope they’ve caught the right Bastard and he burns in hell.
I get so P/off about this sort of thing >boils my blood, I'd torture a SOB who would do something like this for 20 years. And horse-whip anybody who tried to defend the worthless SOB
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I get so P/off any this sort of thing >boils my blood, I'd torture a SOB who would do something like this for 20 years. And horse-whip anybody who tried to defend the worthless SOB

It could serve as a deterrent, which is, of course, why we don't do it. Lawyers need the business and leftist scum wants to be given a degree of safety.

It's why the latest puke found guilty a few days ago of running over and killing a bunch of people was not charged with terrorism.

Unreal, Google it and if you don't have the pukes name you can't find it. It's covered up.
I'm familiar with the murders, had no idea someone was finally arrested for it. Thanks
After they took him to the county jail for charges , he was taken to a State facility “ for his protection “ I don’t doubt the locals would try to break him out and hang him
I saw the original police footage of the chief saying that they knew he would be hiding in plain sight, and it looks like he was right.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Abigail_Williams_and_Liberty_German
Good deal.
To bad we have to wait twenty years for him to hang.
In the meantime, he won’t be hurting anyone else and maybe the families can have some closure and justice.
May Abby and Libby RIP.
I’m sure they will go for the death penalty, but I don’t see any way this guy survives in prison. Really sure there is someone else involved and I am real sure this bastard is getting A very intense interrogation before the state police news conference Monday .
BigPine: Baby rapers and baby murderers (cons consider these girls as "babies") do NOT fare well in prisons.
And that is just fine with me - always has been.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Thank God the perp was apprehended! I did not think this case would be solved.
There is no punishment that is too harsh for this creep.
That’s great to hear. I remember seeing a true crime show about this case shortly after it happened.
Picture

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-connection-Indianas-Delphi-murders.html

I don't know much about enhancing photos, but this one looks clear enough to do so. I suspect they knew who it was the whole time, just lacked substantive proof.
© 24hourcampfire