Home
so apparently Right twwets:left tweets::30:1
so now how were there 81Million votes?
oh yes.. the dead can't tweet.
Twitter is underwritten by the US intelligence community to sway public opinion.

Jack's Magic Coffee Shop doesn't make enough money to support the bandwidth usage, so the spooks control who is allowed to speak.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Twitter is underwritten by the US intelligence community to sway public opinion.

Jack's Magic Coffee Shop doesn't make enough money to support the bandwidth usage, so the spooks control who is allowed to speak.

Not any more. At least not on twitter..

You just know those twits' hair is on fire over that.
Still a lot of hidden spooks there.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
I hope he roots them out.
Prolly some on here.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Prolly some on here.

Probably?! Laffin’….
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Aliens!

Plenty here too. They appreciate the Q thread.
Of course it was.
Ministry of propaganda and agenda narrative overseers.
No, they support the MSM in denigrating the Qbers.

Sorry Charlie.

You think Trump doesn't run his ship? Tell us how he wasn't aware of this after he said it mimicking Qs words.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Tell us how Trump OKs this being put on his Truth Social. Tell us how we should suck the MSM BS on Q being a larp.

Hey, it's OK. Don't worry, Trump will make his connection to Q more obvious for the low IQ crew as time passes. You'll be able to catch on after a while. wink

Originally Posted by jackmountain
Prolly some on here.

Probably?! Laffin’….
I got a text about my use of the term " buckethead" from some strange # about 5 weeks ago.
Only place I use it is on here and you tube shorts when I'm busting on snowflakes and their dumb clips.

Hmmmmmm???
🤔🤔🤔
Originally Posted by renegade50
Prolly some on here.

Probably?! Laffin’….
I got a text about my use of the term " buckethead" from some strange # about 5 weeks ago.
Only place I use it is on here and you tube shorts when I'm busting on snowflakes and their dumb clips.

Hmmmmmm???
🤔🤔🤔

I’ve got two weird ass texts in the last week. Blocked both numbers.
You will see a big push to some other social media site next, unless Musk plays ball. All of a sudden the cool kids will be flocking to somewhere else, and the media will be talking up some other site. CNN etc will start using it as a news source. Articles will be written about how cool and hip it is.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
No, they support the MSM in denigrating the Qbers.

Sorry Charlie.

You think Trump doesn't run his ship? Tell us how he wasn't aware of this after he said it mimicking Qs words.

Tell us how Trump OKs this being put on his Truth Social. Tell us how we should suck the MSM BS on Q being a larp.

Hey, it's OK. Don't worry, Trump will make his connection to Q more obvious for the low IQ crew as time passes. You'll be able to catch on after a while. wink

Right on the bullseye!!
Being full of spooks doesn't surprise me one bit. I know foreign agents were allowed to stay there as employees and the execs didn't care. They should both be in jail.
I always thought Hawkeye was a spook embedded on the campfire to sew decent between gun owners.
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I always thought Hawkeye was a spook embedded on the campfire to sew decent between gun owners.

I have zero doubt some feds are on here trying to bait guys into making “extreme” statements.
Hey, trh, I didn't know you were a decent tailor. Get with me please. I need a jacket altered.
Halloween threads on the Fire!

LOL
If it was February...
I need someone that can sew decent. My wife is a decent sewer but just doesn’t have the time to sew….
Rittle, rattle or riddled, so hard to sow decent dissent when you can't sew....
Prolly some on here.

Lots.
Originally Posted by Calvin

I have zero doubt some feds are on here trying to bait guys into making “extreme” statements.
Some clown the other day in the classifieds asking open ended vague questions if anyone had Iraq and afghan made wpns for sale.
I could tell you all about that, but then you know what I'd have to do.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Prolly some on here.

Probably?! Laffin’….

Hmmmmmm???
🤔🤔🤔

I’ve got two weird ass texts in the last week. Blocked both numbers.
Sorry , that was me. Too many High Noons. My bad....
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I need someone that can sew decent. My wife is a decent sewer but just doesn’t have the time to sew….

Have you checked your local sewer dept?
Originally Posted by dassa
Hey, trh, I didn't know you were a decent tailor. Get with me please. I need a jacket altered.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I almost wrote "sewer", too, but changed my mind cause it looks too much like "sewer".
all of 'social media' is fertile ground for intelligence gathering. So are your phone text messages. There is nothing private these days.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Which begs the question,

If this takeover of Twitter is so detrimental to the IC’s control, why did the Deep State allow the sale to go through? What behind the curtain shenanigans are they planning?
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Which begs the question,

If this takeover of Twitter is so detrimental to the IC’s control, why did the Deep State allow the sale to go through? What behind the curtain shenanigans are they planning?

No doubt they'll be running sabotage efforts.
Spy vs Spy

I hope the Spacex/ Tesla spooks taking over are white hats.
© 24hourcampfire