Home
Crowd chants FuΓ§k Joe Biden and won't give obama a chance to speak, living thisβ€οΈπŸ‘

Traitorous POS needs be marched to the Gallows with Lying Hiden Biden right behind him.
πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ‘
That is fu cking funny!!! Love it. Let's hope he understands that the FJB chants are just as much for him as it is for Biden. WE do not like the lying WOKE sob's!!!!! The sooner they are out, the better...
Send the scumbag back to Kenya!
In Michigan (Detoilet?) no less... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Lol, does a heart good.
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

That makes it even funnier!

Just goes to show The Red Wave will roll in on Nov 8th
Damn what an insult, hahaha- had to be crushing to the Bleck Messiah

Tables turned now bitch
Yeah but Wayne county will still go blue around 2am... mysteriously

Maybe there is hope for this state!
Trust that the gallows are waiting for him and many others like him.
Eat [bleep] Kenyan.
Should have been saying F-obama, everybody still too worried about being rasis i rek'n
Zeros best speech for sure. At least the part I saw!
What a heart warming experience!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjmErIdj6wv/
Originally Posted by DMc
What a heart warming experience!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjmErIdj6wv/
My President.
I wish it were real. Take a look at the crowd behind him.. think those folks are chanting FJB? C'mon man..
Sorry guys but this is just so wrong!!!
Obama should not be mocked or harassed....

He should be hung!

Along with Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell, Graham, Romney, Murkowski, et al.
.....Traitorous bastards!!

Is there even enough rope?
Originally Posted by longarm
I wish it were real. Take a look at the crowd behind him.. think those folks are chanting FJB? C'mon man..

Biggest crowd the Dems have had in years thanks to all of the President Trump patriots who went there to show their disgust for the lefty-liberal > marxist.

The people behind obamo were bussed in and got a free slice of pizza from chunky-cheese, <paid for by the working folk >dey loved them some free
Originally Posted by ol_mike

The people behind obamo were bussed in and got a free slice of pizza from chunky-cheese, <paid for by the working folk >dey loved them some free

MI has over 500K Union members. Nuff said.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ol_mike

MI has over 500K Union members. Nuff said.

An army of orc’s
As is anyone really cares what that wet dripping sack of schitt with a hole in the left hand corner of the bag has to say.
irrelevant kneegrow. Cancel culture works both ways.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Traitorous POS needs be marched to the Gallows with Lying Hiden Biden right behind him.

You have to be a Citizen to be a Traitor.
He was and it the biggest Spy ever to be installed into our Gooberment
I imagine the SS confiscated the boxes of rotten tomatoes.... Dammit.
Should've strung his sorry ass up, what.
Odumbo stormed off the stage saying β€œI’m going to see Paul”.

You are right. It wasn't the crowd chanting that (as much as I wish they were), it was a single man that was heckling Obama. Someone overlayed the audio to make it sound like the crowd was chanting "FJB."
Hilarious. Loved it when Zero says "Listen here". Like he's commanding them to shut up. What a pompous clown.
An average dude before Politics and then a multi millionaire after being the President for 8 years. tell you all you need to know.

The man single handedly separated this country with the whole racist talk all the time and he made it a norm, now everything is racist.
MPat70: That simply COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!
As I did not see that anywhere on the mainstream media.
Sarcasm off.
That high yellow, criminal, piece of dogshit should be in federal prison - not out lying to Americans in any forum.
I pray that someday there will be justice in America again.
I wish I would have been there chanting with those true Americans!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
What was that Obama quote?....Something like and paraphrasing,,,"never under estimate Joe's ability to screw things up."

By appointing incompetent Joe as his VP, Obummer is nearly as much to blame for the inflation, the border crises, the crime, the weaponization of the FBI, the DOJ, the IRS etc plus many other issues as Joe Biden is. Obama's presence and Kaaaa-mala's presence on the campaign trail will not help Fetterman, Witless Whitmer, Wornack, Stacy Abrams, nor any other demCRAP candidates. The marxist demCRAP base will get ginned up but that's it.
People are seeing the real truth about the great deceiver.
WOW, democrats getting a taste of their own tactic!

Ya just gotta luv it! laugh
Originally Posted by Longbob

You are right. It wasn't the crowd chanting that (as much as I wish they were), it was a single man that was heckling Obama. Someone overlayed the audio to make it sound like the crowd was chanting "FJB."

Yep.
AWESOME!

Obama is 2nd worst President in USA history, would be the Worst President if Biden didn't become president and steal 1st place!
Big black turd
As much as you would have liked it to happen, it didn’t…

It was all BS, set up to draw attention, and to make the other side look bad. The first video was fake, unfortunately.

Gretch the Bitch wouldn't allow anyone in that room that wasn't screened and checked 1000 times.
That fa-ggot doesn't have the attention of the public,as he once had.

The only people who listen to him are the stupid and some wiggers,who can be seen in the background.

He's too stupid and too arrogant to realize this fact.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Send the scumbag back to Kenya!

How many planes?

I smell a Red Wave.
I, I say dere Kingfish, I do think dey is a Great Awakening goin on.
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

You have to be a Citizen to be a Traitor.
He was and it the biggest Spy ever to be installed into our Gooberment

Truth. The real Manchurian Candidate.
Originally Posted by baldhunter
People are seeing the real truth about the great deceiver.

As Q said, "The best is yet to come".
Nothing different - same setup audience situation with Ofaker repeating his arrogant jive talk routine as if he is in some bar or on a street corner talking to cronies. He has no credibility with thinking people and those who swallow his dreck are getting what they want.

If he were actually black it would be one thing, but the label "first black president" is very sad because he besmirched the office by carrying out divisive and racist initiatives.

There are many truly black leaders of much merit in this country - but he is a jive talking disgrace who was willing to be a complete tool in order to gain nomination and elction.
He can go to hell, go straight to hell.
But Joe had so many votes......lol
I'll take "Fake" for $1,000. Funny but unfortunately I doubt it's legit.
© 24hourcampfire