Home
The Santa Monica Observer newspaper posted this and within a short time the site crashed.

Was it deep state actors who intentionally crashed the site ? Can they allow the Satanic cabal AKA the Demonrat Party to be exposed?

Screenshot Before Site Crashed

The Link Elon Musk Tweeted From The Santa Monica Observer
Surprise surprise.
So you're telling me an armed man couldn't just stroll into the Pelosi's compound at 2:00 am? Lol
This is the only thing that makes any sense.
Why would they crash a site?

20 years ago, knowing a gay person would cost votes/business.

Today, there?
Him being a Switch Hitter would add 20% to votes or business.
This fits with the little we know.
One of the tweets, I laughed so damn hard.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Why would they crash a site?

20 years ago, knowing a gay person would cost votes/business.

Today, there?
Him being a Switch Hitter would add 20% to votes or business.
The hard drugs and male prostitute wouldn’t sink Pelosi locally but it wouldn’t be good nationally. That and there would be lots of snickering and gossip everywhere Nancy went in DC.
https://web.archive.org/web/20221029193056/https://www.smobserved.com/story/2022/10/29/news/the-awful-truth-paul-pelosi-was-drunk-again-and-in-a-dispute-with-a-male-prostitute-early-friday-morning/7191.htmlfhagg
Originally Posted by 12344mag
[Linked Image]
lolololololol
Pelosi picked up a mentally ill homosexual prostitute. They had a squabble.

Paul Pelosi is evidently as queer as a football bat.

While his old lady is in Congress trying to give a speech without her upper plate spitting out on the podium, chicken hawk Paul Pelosi is out on the street looking for street people who will toot his flute for a small fee.

With very few exceptions, everybody connected to the Federal Government is hedonistic, sexual deviants.

Picking up homosexual prostitutes is one of the milder activities that they engage it.

People aren't ready to accept the actual depths that their deviancy represents.

But,...as I've said,...it'll all come out in the wash, eventually.
I'd be queer too if I had to be married to Nancy Pelosi.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

While his old lady is in Congress trying to give a speech without her upper plate spitting out on the podium, chicken hawk Paul Pelosi is out on the street looking for street people who will toot his flute for a small fee.

With very few exceptions, everybody connected to the Federal Government is hedonistic, sexual deviants.

Picking up homosexual prostitutes is one of the milder activities that they engage it.

Only if they are republicans

The msm will cover for their accomplices
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Ummmm, there are other options. Just sayin.

The best response so far!! LOL LOL!!

And 'toot his flute'!! LOL LOL!!
I have yet to see any news article stating who made the call to the cops. Most say "welfare check." Who the f makes a welfare check call at 2AM? And it wasn't a call to 911 from what I've read. Doesn't make any sense...not that I'm expecting it to from main stream media.
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
So the prostitute was yelling where’s Nancy. Like he thought he was getting hired for a three way with Paul AND Nancy…barf !
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
The hard drugs and male prostitute wouldn’t sink Pelosi locally but it wouldn’t be good nationally. That and there would be lots of snickering and gossip everywhere Nancy went in DC.

Snickering and gossip?

This is a Party that supports the right of parents to irreversibly maim their kids in the name of transgenderism, that normalizes homosexuality, all as part of their National platform.

Mr Pelosi is no longer an awkward for them successful straight White male, he’s a member of the oppressed, who was forced by Conservative conventions to live in a closet.

Nancy will be viewed sympathetically as a suffering, non-judge mental wife struggling to hold her family together.

No proof of drugs, ergo no future mention of that. It ain’t gonna hurt the Democrats at all, any more than they have already hurt themselves.

How much hurt THAT is we’re gonna know some undetermined time after 11/8.
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
I have yet to see any news article stating who made the call to the cops. Most say "welfare check." Who the f makes a welfare check call at 2AM? And it wasn't a call to 911 from what I've read. Doesn't make any sense...not that I'm expecting it to from main stream media.
Nancy did when she called Paul and he was so high he couldn’t speak coherently. It was 6:30am in Washington DC. I read a report that was supposed to be from the raw investigation report that’s been locked away/deleted. Nancy called Paul when she got up in the morning which apparently is their usual routine.
I’m guessing their in home security gets dismissed when Paul goes out prowling for gay prostitutes and drugs.
Hell we gonna have another, jail house suicide? Just asking?

Funny
Originally Posted by Heym06
Hell we gonna have another, jail house suicide? Just asking?
I’m betting neither Paul or the prostitute make it out of the hospital.
David DePape did not commit suicide!

Am I too soon?
FBC still reporting this morning that the attacker is a far right whacko who follows Q
Nancy did when she called Paul and he was so high he couldn’t speak coherently. It was 6:30am in Washington DC. I read a report that was supposed to be from the raw investigation report that’s been locked away/deleted. Nancy called Paul when she got up in the morning which apparently is their usual routine.
I’m guessing their in home security gets dismissed when Paul goes out prowling for gay prostitutes and drugs.

One report claimed that Paul Pelosi called the cops.

This report also claimed that P.Pelosi said the man's name was David and he was a friend.
"NBC News reporter Tom Winter also confirmed that a third person was in the Pelosi home at the time of the attack on the 82-year-old husband of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi . Nancy Pelosi was reportedly in Washington, D.C. at the time of the attack early Friday morning. S.F. police said late Friday an “unknown person” answered the door when police arrived in response to a mysterious 911 call by Paul Pelosi. Police said Pelosi was able to excuse himself from DePape and go into a bathroom where is cellphone was charging to initiate the 911 call where Pelosi allegedly spoke in code and described the intruder as “David” who advised he is a friend."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...i-bedroom-paul-pelosi-third-person-home/
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Snickering and gossip?

This is a Party that supports the right of parents to irreversibly maim their kids in the name of transgenderism, that normalizes homosexuality, all as part of their National platform.

Mr Pelosi is no longer an awkward for them successful straight White male, he’s a member of the oppressed, who was forced by Conservative conventions to live in a closet.

Nancy will be viewed sympathetically as a suffering, non-judge mental wife struggling to hold her family together.

No proof of drugs, ergo no future mention of that. It ain’t gonna hurt the Democrats at all, any more than they have already hurt themselves.

How much hurt THAT is we’re gonna know some undetermined time after 11/8.

Well played Sir, Well played.
The hits just keep coming.

American Tribune
Pelosi picked up a mentally ill homosexual prostitute.
There is no other kind.

These vipers abuse the disabled.

They really do deserve a death sentence.
Now a third person is indicated in Pelosi home.The story continues to evolve.lol

Third Person.
[Linked Image]

Man is that FUNNY! LOL
the one point that makes me shake my head is that the 'attacker' was not killed on the spot by the cops so that he could not speak or testify later.
Another reference to a mysterious third person,still unnamed.

Third Person.

Will the cops in San Francisco allow the truth to be told or are they as corrupt as the Capital Police?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the one point that makes me shake my head is that the 'attacker' was not killed on the spot by the cops so that he could not speak or testify later.

The cops are being instructed,by the deep state cabal,on how to deal with this person.

You can believe that this person has very little chance of being heard or maybe to ever be seen again.
Originally Posted by rte

American Tribune

From the link:

It’s certainly a convenient tall tale just days ahead of the crucial midterm elections that reinforces Donald Trump’s violent extremism and “threat to democracy” narrative. However, it doesn’t exactly add up.

To be sure, maybe things did play out exactly as described by Democrats, but come on. I’ve got a Subway sandwich from Jussie Smollett and a garage rope from Bubba Wallace to sell you if you believe things prima facie from the corrupt regime.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by rte
American Tribune
From the link:
It’s certainly a convenient tall tale just days ahead of the crucial midterm elections that reinforces Donald Trump’s violent extremism and “threat to democracy” narrative. However, it doesn’t exactly add up.

To be sure, maybe things did play out exactly as described by Democrats, but come on. I’ve got a Subway sandwich from Jussie Smollett and a garage rope from Bubba Wallace to sell you if you believe things prima facie from the corrupt regime.
They do have a sense of humor.

Could this apparent new boldness in reporting,have anything to do with Elon's purchase of twitter?
Remember the left's response to this until the truth was learned.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...-of-black-church-painted-with-vote-trump
How could you be married to nasty and not be mental? He just bit off more than he could chew and had to call the cops.
Cheap, rich , corrupt bastid should have paid him.

Really, this prosty thing was the first scenario of two that occured to me when the story first appeared, due to the inconsistencies with logic.

The other being drunk and falling down a stairs, but then what was the perp doing there at 2 a.m., unchallenged by all that security? He was invited in, that's what.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
How could you be married to nasty and not be mental? He just bit off more than he could chew and had to call the cops.

I saw what you did there!
The dems are evil.

Everything they say is a fantasy.
I didn’t know Blackheart pulled his house all the way to California.
Is this the October Surprise we were promised? If so, it’s a daisy!

Surprise!!!
Paul needs help Nancy should stay at home and tend to Paul's needs instead of f u c ki n g up everything she touches in Washington dc.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1586690695795974144
Don’t pay the prostitute. Pimp whoops yer ass.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Paul needs help Nancy should stay at home and tend to Paul's needs instead of f u c ki n g up everything she touches in Washington dc.

Nancy should stay home and poke Paul in the butt?

Sure, why not?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
[Linked Image]
lolololololol

They got that backwards. I'll bet he was taking it like a biotch..
Police report DePape made forcible rear entry

into the house.

into the house.
Butt why when the back door was already wide open😂
Paul got hammered while he was getting hammered while he was hammered.
Originally Posted by UselessEater

In a yellow bus?
Originally Posted by UselessEater

Nailed it.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

into the house.
Update:
Police report finding broken ass glass near the rear entry.

into the house.

It was just a crack…

I hear club soda is good for blood stains.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by shrapnel

into the house.

It was just a crack…

Doggy door.

into the house.

You Devils. Sick.
However, probably true.

As I understand that 911 recording, the reporting party says some guy he doesn't know, named David, is in the house and is waiting for RP's wife.

The I trader could have told Paul Pelosi that his name was David and that he was waiting for Nancy.

It does not state that Paul and David knew each other.
https://michaelshellenberger.substack.com/p/pelosi-attack-suspect-was-a-psychotic

Liberal drug addict pedofile that hates conservatives

[Linked Image from substackcdn.com]
Originally Posted by plumbum

As I understand that 911 recording, the reporting party says some guy he doesn't know, named David, is in the house and is waiting for RP's wife.

The I trader could have told Paul Pelosi that his name was David and that he was waiting for Nancy.

I’m no Perry Mason but someone worth over 100 million dollars and married to the 3rd in line to the presidency and is a rumored fudge packer either had a convicted male prostitute over and stripped down to his underwear and got into a lover’s quarrel/money issue OR the Pelosi’s have the worst SS and or private security imaginable. I’ll go with option number one.

How many random gay male prostitutes dressed in only underwear have ever broken into your home at 4:30 AM plumbum??
[Linked Image]
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I read a tweet from someones post about that the guy was there to see Nancy.

I guess when Nancy was not there Paul decided that it was his turn with the guy.

Nancy's boy toy turned into Paul's boy toy

Keep it in the family.

Hope I can get rid of that though before I have nightmares tonight.
Curious if any real journalist will start digging into this.
The cover up doesn't pass the smell test.
Originally Posted by RUM7
It smells like sh1t!
There is a long tradition of what is about to happen with the Pelosi scandal, since 1849, SFPD has done what their masters ordered. Nothing changes this time. There will be security video lost, statements amended, hospital records seized, yadda, yadda. When the dust settles the children or relatives of the mayor, London Breed and Chief Scott, will receive golden goose jobs in high state or city positions. Follow Kamala Harris' career from Mayor Willie Brown's penthouse to the Whitehouse, you will see the pattern.

The truth will get buried by the lame stream media like always.

THIS X INFINITY.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The dems are evil.

Everything they say is a lie.
Fixed it for ya
Originally Posted by jackmountain

This and anyone who tries to tell the truth will be labeled an insane right wing nut
Originally Posted by rte

American Tribune

rte;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the day behaved and you're finer than frog's hair wherever you're at.

While the event under discussion did happen on you good folks' side of the medicine line, I see that Crown Prince Shiny Pony "just had" to say something about it. He does like to use the term "unacceptable", I'll give him that.... One supposes it's one of the few words he can get out without stuttering or tripping over it perhaps?

Also, the individual in question who is the accused is said to be from Powell River, BC so yet another Canadian connection. frown

While I've been to Powell River, I'm no expert on the town or anyone from there. It's a pretty quiet mill/logging town actually as I remember it, but any place can produce individuals who are odd, that's certain too.

All the best and good hunting sir.

Dwayne
It smells like sh1t!

So does every appendage that guys has. sick
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by jackmountain

This and anyone who tries to tell the truth will be labeled an insane right wing nut

New buzz word is extremest. At least this week.
Ol toot just keeps defending pelosi and Biden

What a clown

Let me try to sum this up..... In my opinion, it seems Paul Pelosi is a [bleep] and hired this guy. Either Nancy was supposed to be there or he was mad at Paul (maybe for not paying) and was asking where Nancy was so he could get her to intervene in some way. Then the fight broke out and Paul got smacked with a hammer and the rest is history....
A couple of things are obvious:
1. Paul knew the guy because he called him by name in the call to 911.
2. I'm sure the Pelosi's have great security, so this guy was let in by someone and that poor bastid will get whacked before this is over so he can't explain anything to anyone.
3. David will always be accused of being a right wing extremist instead of a [bleep] for Paul so the conservatives look bad.
4. Whatever they charged "David" with will stick like glue, he'll go to jail and commit suicide (in about a week I'm guessing) and Paul will forever be the victim.

Since David is going to disappear anyway, in my opinion, he should have swung harder and more often....
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Let me try to sum this up..... In my opinion, it seems Paul Pelosi is a [bleep] and hired this guy. Either Nancy was supposed to be there or he was mad at Paul (maybe for not paying) and was asking where Nancy was so he could get her to intervene in some way. Then the fight broke out and Paul got smacked with a hammer and the rest is history....
A couple of things are obvious:
1. Paul knew the guy because he called him by name in the call to 911.
2. I'm sure the Pelosi's have great security, so this guy was let in by someone and that poor bastid will get whacked before this is over so he can't explain anything to anyone.
3. David will always be accused of being a right wing extremist instead of a [bleep] for Paul so the conservatives look bad.
4. Whatever they charged "David" with will stick like glue, he'll go to jail and commit suicide (in about a week I'm guessing) and Paul will forever be the victim.

Since David is going to disappear anyway, in my opinion, he should have swung harder and more often....

right on!
Paul Pelosi's first day back at work:

The Dems will shame anyone who dares even ask. You must accept what you are fed.
I really hope Rita from Sky news or someone lays out the truth on this one.
This could be juicy. And hysterical.
I’m no Perry Mason but someone worth over 100 million dollars and married to the 3rd in line to the presidency and is a rumored fudge packer either had a convicted male prostitute over and stripped down to his underwear and got into a lover’s quarrel/money issue OR the Pelosi’s have the worst SS and or private security imaginable. I’ll go with option number one.

How many random gay male prostitutes dressed in only underwear have ever broken into your home at 4:30 AM plumbum??

You just highlighted the one truly concerning thing about this hole situation. Nancy Pelosi is third in line to the presidency.
If they can Kill Seth Rich and Hide it they can Hide the Facts here as well..

If they can Hide Hunter Biden they surely can Hide This..

If you haven’t noticed things have changed Dramatically in this Country ..

Lawlessness for those of you in Rio Linda ..
If it turns out the prostitute thing is real, you can bet this whole story will disappear like Jimmy Hoffa.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
If it turns out the prostitute thing is real, you can bet this whole story will disappear like Jimmy Hoffa.

Like I said earlier, so will the prostitute and the person that let him in...
Originally Posted by shootem
[quote]
You just highlighted the one truly concerning thing about this hole situation. Nancy Pelosi is third in line to the presidency.

We’ve serious problems in this country. Problems that can’t be solved at the ballot box or the soap box.

Only the cartridge box
If his Nasty had done her wifely duty and provided her booty as GOD directed this could have been avoided and she could have been reelected.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
If his wife had done her wifely duty as GOD directed this could have been avoided and she could have been reelected.
Gross
So how are Big Nance & Paulie most alike? Both great at getting hammered…………………too easy.
If his wife had done her wifely duty as GOD directed this could have been avoided and she could have been reelected.
Gross

Don't know about you, but all my blow yjobs have been absolutely Heavenly.
Hey,Mac

Can you spare a Rocket ..
Gross

For sure. Thinking skeletor may drag the teeth a bit though lol. The thought of her naked makes me want to vomit. Still not looking for a queer homeless hippie though
Originally Posted by akrange

If the Patriots were not in control, you would never have heard a whisper about it.
If his Nasty had done her wifely duty and provided her booty as GOD directed this could have been avoided and she could have been reelected.

If the Patriots were not in control, you would never have heard a whisper about it.

Who are these "patriots" that you say are in control
You couldn't make this stuff up on your wildest dreams what a clown show these Democrats are much a lying [bleep] sticks ..

Anybody who’d hit that is just too lazy to jack0ff!

KC
If it were a break-in why was there a lot of glass on the steps outside?
From the text of the 911(?) call it doesn’t seem like there was any panic in the residence.
Two guys both standing around together in their underwater at 3:00 am says a lot along with one source that says the police are not being allowed to view residence security camera footage.

Osky

That’s good to hear, eyeball.

What was his name?

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

What was his name?

LOL

I knew that low-hanging fruit wouldn’t last long……..
IT'S OFFICIAL. It's Trump's fault. TRUMP CAUSED IT
You knew this was coming.
Oh yeah, the media is all over this being a political attack, this morning.

Left wingers will believe it and run with it because that is just how GD stupid they are.

What was his name?

LOL

I'm not from Montanny tyranny. Texans never consider blow jobs to be what you broke back cowboys do.

How often does that queeere stuff enter your head (mouth ).
Originally Posted by shootem

but only for 8 more days :o)
Fake MSM maybe covering this up more that we know. Anyone seeing ads for a Paule look alike?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]picture to url
Originally Posted by jwp475

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I think this is probably 100% correct.
Every Dog Has His Day. Someone thinks Paul passed away.

Humm. It will be interesting to see how long it is before Paul is back on TV.

[Linked Image]
lolololololol
His name is Paul too.
Yeah….82 year old gazillionaire whose wife is SOTH is home alone in a place where some naked nut with a hammer can just walk in….yeah, that’s believable…
Originally Posted by SKane

You're right Skane, there are none. We are toast. None are pulling back the cover of protection and exposing the pukes for what they are. Trump and his buds aren't getting the bullhorn from the left. People aren't getting led from Dark to light as Q said. There is no Great Awakening going on as Q said. There will not be a Red Wave as Q said. There will be no Shot Heard Round the World or Trump card played or Checkmate, all as Q said.

There is no Panic in DC.

You and your friends in the MSM can rejoice, the Larp surely must be dead.

Solid info you dug up there Skane, as usual. You always seem to come up with the good stuff. Your buds Suckawhore and Lostashell will be proud.
I don't know if the security footage has been shown yet.
LMAO
I'm not from Montanny tyranny. Texans never consider blow jobs to be what you broke back cowboys do.

How often does that queeere stuff enter your head (mouth ).

Based on that face God gave you I assumed you had to be a homosexual.

Apologies.
Originally Posted by 673
🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by 673

LOL!
You can’t make this schidt up. All of it is too bizarre.

You're right Skane, there are none. We are toast. None are pulling back the cover of protection and exposing the pukes for what they are. Trump and his buds aren't getting the bullhorn from the left. People aren't getting led from Dark to light as Q said. There is no Great Awakening going on as Q said. There will not be a Red Wave as Q said. There will be no Shot Heard Round the World or Trump card played or Checkmate, all as Q said.

There is no Panic in DC.

You and your friends in the MSM can rejoice, the Larp surely must be dead.

Solid info you dug up there Skane, as usual. You always seem to come up with the good stuff. Your buds Suckawhore and Lostashell will be proud.

I didn't ask the question, jagawhore.

Take emotion out of it, stop acting like a damned liberal and just answer the man's question (without links, copy/paste or indiscernible screen captures).
Originally Posted by cra1948
Yeah….82 year old gazillionaire whose wife is SOTH is home alone in a place where some naked nut with a hammer can just walk in….yeah, that’s believable…

Very Common in Frisco.

It’s called Hammer Time..

Can’t stop Me Now …
Originally Posted by 673
😂😂😂😂 F’n hilarious !
So DePape broke into Pelosi's home and the police weren't alerted to anything until Nasty Nancy called them to do a welfare check?
I find it hard to believe that the person 3rd in line to the Presidency doesn't have an alarm system that goes directly to the police/Secret Service.
Originally Posted by 673
They really get those court room reconstructions finished fast!
Originally Posted by 673

Lol.
Originally Posted by Pappy348

What was his name?

LOL

I knew that low-hanging fruit wouldn’t last long……..

Real men don't consider corksucking as [bleep]. In fact, Texans don't even think about corksucking, that's what gets some run out of Texas to become Montanny trannies, and they never forgive Texans for it, either.
#SteersandQueers

Very Common in Frisco.

Can’t stop Me Now …

Ohhhhhh ohh ohh ohhhhhhh
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

Very Common in Frisco.

Can’t stop Me Now …

Ohhhhhh ohh ohh ohhhhhhh

Paulie O-face.

You just know he ain't getting one from her.

Lol.
I know this is a side track; but, this thread is a perfect place for me to ask for input. Is there a way for me to change my settings to bring into focus and unstretch these unreadable photos in this thread? It happens quite often and drives my brain into contortions when trying to read them such that i'm left no choice other than to completely disregard them when posted. Thanks in advance and my apologies for the thread drift.
Real men don't consider corksucking as [bleep]. In fact, Texans don't even think about corksucking, that's what gets some run out of Texas to become Montanny trannies, and they never forgive Texans for it, either.

Calm down “doctor.”

LOL

The intruder could have told Paul Pelosi that his name was David and that he was waiting for Nancy.

None, fortunately, but I don't live in Sodom or Gomorrah, either of which is better than SF. And, nobody cares about me or my wife, nobody in my house is a public figure in the least.

IDK what happened up in SF, my point is the 911 recording does not establish that Paul and the wacko were friends, acquainted, or anything else.
Fake MSM maybe covering this up more that we know. Anyone seeing ads for a Paule look alike?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]picture to url
Why am I thinking Paul was supposed to be killed in this fracas? . With evidence of David having a hammer, and being a photographer at the Jan 6 protest... A "friend" of Paul's? A well-fare check called in to summon police... A mysterious 3rd person on the scene.

THE BEST LAID PLANS....

David is key to the truth in this story. He cannot be allowed to talk. Panic everywhere! A big bag of cash is being gathered right now! Unfortunately someone is already preparing a wood chipper for poor David in his future "foreign" hidey-hole.

Take emotion out of it, stop acting like a damned liberal and just answer the man's question (without links, copy/paste or indiscernible screen captures).

Don't you think you are asking for a bit much?
Who’s hammer was it.
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Who’s hammer was it.

Allegedly Paul's
Rte: There are NO "unidentified persons" at the scene of an attempted homicide once the law enforcement types arrive!
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Who here believes...

David has a passport? Obviously a new identity is already being prepared.

Nancy would be dumb enough to hire a druggie for hit job?

Nancy is too cheap to hire Hillary's henchmen?

That it's likely ole Davio already has a big bag of cash?

That Mr. David was an hour or two late to the party?

That David told Paul he was sent there to kill him? (Fight ensues)
Originally Posted by DMc
Who here believes...

David has a passport? Obviously a new identity is already being prepared.

Nancy would be dumb enough to hire a druggie for hit job?

Nancy is too cheap to hire Hillary's henchmen?

That it's likely ole Davio already has a big bag of cash?

That Mr. David was an hour or two late to the party?

That David told Paul he was sent there to kill him? (Fight ensues)

Not me.

I believe that there's a lover's thing going on. Paul convinced David to make it look like an attack once Nancy called in the am and sent the cops. Promise of money. Then they staged the break in poorly. Cops show - David takes some swings at Paul to "sell" the act but does so a little hard - putting Paul into the meat wagon.

Paul will quietly refuse to press charges and write a check. Nancy makes political hay about violence against the left and politicos and the rest of the world forgets this Nov 7-9 anyway.
Originally Posted by 673

That is hilarious. Gold.

Don't you think you are asking for a bit much?

Without question - it'd require both rational thought and reason.
That ammunition shelf is as bare as Cabelas shelves in November.

You shop at Cabela's? Commie troll!!

PS, you and Paul both suck, now I've gotta go back and read this thread.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Only because Nickolai's and Bertrand's are closed.
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by smokepole

Only because Nickolai's and Bertrand's are closed.

.[/quote]

Take emotion out of it, stop acting like a damned liberal and just answer the man's question (without links, copy/paste or indiscernible screen captures).[/quote]

Stop acting like a dumbassed lieberal SJane and start trying to connect the dots Trump gives you instead of sucking the Fake News Q is a Larp BS line. Well, I guess you could just tell us Trump is a Black Hat trying to keep the Patriots calm until it's too late for them to do anything to save the nation. I guess you would always have the option of saying Trumps is a dumbassed White Hat who bought the Q BS and thought the military would eventually move.

Logically, if you subscribe to either possibility then as a Patriot don't you think you should be on the down low doing something about it?

You keep thinking Q is a Larp and Trump is a dumbass or a Black Hat. We will see who is right, you thinking we are history or me saying you're too stupid to connect the dots. grin

Here are a few clues Trump gave to the clueless like you. Note the Rt lapel posted on Truth Social.

Trump Jr trying to help you.

Using the WWG1WGA and I AM Q songs in his rallies.

Trump drops and retruths a Q drop on Truth Social.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]how to capture screen

Trump mimicking Q again.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]screenshot

Sjane, I'm not posting that thinking you will use them to connect the dots. Either you are too stupid to do so or you have succumbed to HIS strong delusion.

The reason I posted it is so those who can connect the dots will more easily remember your amazing amount of stupidity.

grin

Sjane, I'm not posting that thinking you will use them to connect the dots. Either you are too stupid to do so or you have succumbed to HIS strong delusion.

The reason I posted it is so those who can connect the dots will more easily remember your amazing amount of stupidity.

grin

It was your only play. smile
Seems like ever time this Pelosi guy's around the cops, he's hammered.
Jag, why are you posting Trump media on a Paul Pelosi thread?

Waiting to find out who "The Patriots In Charge Are"

Biden thinks he is a patriot.

Biden thinks he is a patriot.

Biden can't think
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][url=https://
Phugg these lunatic authoritarian commies.
2 questions

#1 What is the average response time for 911 call in that zip code?

#2 Whats was the response time to this incident?
© 24hourcampfire