Home
Don’t EVER FORGET !

They wanted your livelihood

They wanted your life

They blamed you for Grandma’s death

And much more !

They lied, faked data, faked the news…
It ain't over yet. I still hear radio and tv ads practically begging people to get their vaccine and boosters.
The Democrats are campaigning on mask mandates. This is far from over.
They closed up tens of thousands of small business and forced them into bankruptcy. Men committed highway suicide so their families didn't lose their homes and finances.

The Bolshevik money changers at the banks picked up their properties for a song, just as they did after the BLM and Antifa George Floyd riots.
Worst of all, they caused massive mail in voter fraud to get Trump replaced by a Manchurian pos POTUS who is destroying the country.

IOW, they overthrew the duly elected head of the Govt of the US.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Don’t EVER FORGET !

They wanted your life

And much more !

The scum really revealed itself, didn't it?
Originally Posted by Morewood
It ain't over yet. I still hear radio and tv ads practically begging people to get their vaccine and boosters.
Like the Twilight Zone, right?
What is going to done with the millions who want communism?
oh I don't forget. I remind others not to as well.
I was pressured and did not buckle, then started getting less shifts and the ones I got were graveyard or the likes. So I just retired it was sooner than I wanted to but not worth the grief or aggrevation. I will never forgive them.
Yesterday I saw a big article in the Dallas Morning News stating that more and more kids are being hospitalized due to C-19.

Prepping the stage to list the mRNA Experimental Treatment on the Child Immunization list so as to shield them from any liability.

Bastards.
Don’t EVER FORGET !

They wanted your life

And much more !

Fugkin-A.
Don’t EVER FORGET !

They wanted your life

And much more !

Only a full blown moron would forget
Don’t EVER FORGET !

They wanted your life

And much more !

Try convincing the morons any of this is true and maybe things will change.
NEVER FORGET
Chit, I thought we are already on monkypox.

Current Covid variants are very manageable, the hospitalization rate for just Rona is very low. Most cases are elderly, kids can handle it fine unless they have other issues.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Current Covid variants are very manageable, the hospitalization rate for just Rona is very low. Most cases are elderly, kids can handle it fine unless they have other issues.

I think they dropped that monkeypox stuff real quick. Stigmatized the homosectical community! 😉

Can’t have that!!!
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

They always were and always did.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Yesterday I saw a big article in the Dallas Morning stating that more and more kids are being hospitalized due to C-19.

Prepping the stage to list the mRNA Experimental Treatment on the Child Immunization list so as to shield them from any liability.

Bastards.

They will not escape Crimes Against Humanity. Think Nuremberg. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

It's why Faukki is stepping down.

Let's see what Trump says tomorrow night.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yesterday I saw a big article in the Dallas Morning stating that more and more kids are being hospitalized due to C-19.

Bastards.

They will not escape Crimes Against Humanity. Think Nuremberg. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

Uhhh, does that include your buddy CockSocket?

Just how full of schit can you get?

Bastards.

Whi are the "patriots in charge"?
I promise you I will never forget or forgive them they went too far.
Originally Posted by jwp475

Bastards.

Control bro, control.

As Q said, Never interfere with the enemy when they are destroying themselves.

Bastards.

Control bro, control.

Where do you see them destroying themselves?

They are getting stronger
Originally Posted by Riverc
I promise you I will never forget or forgive them they went too far.

They planned this schiett and with their lives they should pay for it. I think it's coming. They do too.

That's why there is Panic in DC.
The pos cabal pukes and their MSM said i was a conspiracy theorist. Many on the Fire agreed. Donald J Trump Jr agreed with me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Bastards.

Control bro, control.

Ha. Tff.

Bastards.

Control bro, control.

Ha. Tff.

What percentage of the U.S. population live off of government money ?

Some 34.2% of Americans lived in a household that received benefits such as food stamps, subsidized housing, cash welfare or Medicaid (the federal-state health care program for the poor).

Another 14.5% lived in homes where someone was on Medicare (the health care program for the elderly). Nearly 16% lived in households receiving Social Security.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-REB-14869#:~:text=Some%2034.2%25%20of%20Americans%20lived,care%20program%20for%20the%20poor).
Child's play. God is no respecter of men.
Oh lord you all woke up jaguartx from his drunken stupor... Q this Q that, connect the dots, white hats in charge, all is good, Donald trump is in charge, nancy pelosi standing before military tribunal, hillary clinton fled to canada, military making moves now..
Need to constantly remind JL. Thanks for the post.

They are anti-American authoritarian lunatics and won't be happy until they've destroyed America and its greatness.
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh lord you all woke up jaguartx from his drunken stupor... Q this Q that, connect the dots, white hats in charge, all is good, Donald trump is in charge, nancy pelosi standing before military tribunal, hillary clinton fled to canada, military making moves now..
Hahaha. TFF! Winner winner!
Well, we will see won't we?

Seems to me like Trump is becoming quite the Quber. Of course, if you're too stupid to connect the dots..... grin
Originally Posted by 79S

We are hoping someday you will wake up. So far, no such luck.

BTW, I'm passed out drunk and sleeping it off while typing this. I expect I am more intelligent than you when passed out.

I expect this post proves it.

----------

Iron.....

Come on Ironbender, can't you up your clientele to Lostashell? You want to be associated with .... well, never mind.

I forgot He said birds flock to their own kind. grin
I'm increasingly convinced that Jag is a plant. His purpose is to paint those who can actually see what's happening as a bunch of lunatics by association with the Q nonsense.
© 24hourcampfire