Home
Posted By: SupFoo Trump to Declare on Nov 14? - 11/04/22
Former president Donald Trump is considering November 14 as a possible date for announcing his 2024 presidential campaign, according to a report.

Axios cites “three sources familiar” with the discussions about Trump’s announcement that the former president will announce his presidential campaign on November 14.

“Not commenting on the never ending media speculation and rumors,” Trump spokesman Taylor Budowich said .....

The former president teased his announcement during a rally on Thursday night in Iowa.

“In order to make our country successful and safe and glorious, I will very, very, very, probably do it again,” he said as the crowd cheered.

“GET READY!” he added. “That’s all I’m telling you. Very soon.”

The Justice Department is also weighing dates regarding the possibility of charging the former president with federal crimes.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...mber-14-date-2024-campaign-announcement/

The Feds said Trump has Nuclear Secrets!!

So the Feds waited 18 months to get a search warrant, then waited three days after getting the search warrant to raid Trump. Now, TWO MONTHS after the raid (claiming they found secret documents), the Feds have yet to arrest Trump. What are they waiting for? After-all these were NUCLEAR SECRETS !!

Maybe the three letter agency peeps lurking here can explain this away.

Gonna get ugly after Trump announces. THE SWAMP will go to the mat to stop him.

Put your helmet on.
Posted By: rte Re: Trump to Declare on Nov 14? - 11/04/22
Several news sites have intimated that President Trump will announce after the elections.

If the trend continues through the mid term elections and the Repubs win and the deep state hasn't been successful,then this would be a good time to announce.
President Trump will absolutely be getting my wife, son and my vote as well as the votes from every one of my 3 neighbors and their wives. My little world ain’t very diverse nor do we look like the colors of Benetton here. We’re very homogeneous around here.

MAGA…MEGA MAGA!
If he does not, I will be disappointed!
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
President Trump will absolutely be getting my wife, son and my vote as well as the votes from every one of my 3 neighbors and their wives. My little world ain’t very diverse nor do we look like the colors of Benetton here. We’re very homogeneous around here.

MAGA…MEGA MAGA!

Same with my wife & I and son/DIL and her parents........
My entire family would vote for him again. And everyone was know as well.
Posted By: JeffP Re: Trump to Declare on Nov 14? - 11/04/22
Sooooooooo
Any pool on date of his suicide ?

Bonus on method......
Lotsa good candidates will throw their hat in the ring after the midterms.
But........

DeSantis ??

Trump ??

I wanna them both !!

Man........the next several days are gonna be interesting
here ya go

could you imagine these two together ?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
If he is the candidate he has my vote, but would rather see a DeSantis/Noem ticket or DeSantis /Lake ticket. I doubt Lake would run two years in..if she wins in AZ
Originally Posted by Barkoff
If he is the candidate he has my vote, but would rather see a DeSantis/Noem ticket or DeSantis /Lake ticket. I doubt Lake would run two years in..if she wins in AZ

Lake.......already says if she wins.....AZ Gov.......she'll stay full term
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump to Declare on Nov 14? - 11/04/22
He should have a good idea if the bolsheviks got away with stealing this election by the 14th.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Former president Donald Trump is considering November 14 as a possible date for announcing his 2024 presidential campaign, according to a report.

Axios cites “three sources familiar” with the discussions about Trump’s announcement that the former president will announce his presidential campaign on November 14.

“Not commenting on the never ending media speculation and rumors,” Trump spokesman Taylor Budowich said .....

The former president teased his announcement during a rally on Thursday night in Iowa.

“In order to make our country successful and safe and glorious, I will very, very, very, probably do it again,” he said as the crowd cheered.

“GET READY!” he added. “That’s all I’m telling you. Very soon.”

The Justice Department is also weighing dates regarding the possibility of charging the former president with federal crimes.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...mber-14-date-2024-campaign-announcement/

The Feds said Trump has Nuclear Secrets!!

So the Feds waited 18 months to get a search warrant, then waited three days after getting the search warrant to raid Trump. Now, TWO MONTHS after the raid (claiming they found secret documents), the Feds have yet to arrest Trump. What are they waiting for? After-all these were NUCLEAR SECRETS !!

Maybe the three letter agency peeps lurking here can explain this away.

Gonna get ugly after Trump announces. THE SWAMP will go to the mat to stop him.

Put your helmet on.

Are you kidding. They are already going to the mat to stop him.

I don't think he will wait until then to get back in the WH. I been seeing some pretty unusual hints lately.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

MAGA…MEGA MAGA!

My wife and I will both vote for him.
MAGA
To Early ..

The Harvard and Yale Trannies would have to much time to Eviscerate Trump ..

He must know that ..

Sholom …
This country is in desperate need of Trump’s leadership. Time to go after the swamp with malice!
Posted By: jc189 Re: Trump to Declare on Nov 14? - 11/05/22
+1 for Trump. We need DeSantis in Florida. But He'll be ready to be next in line.
This Trump is too problematic and will be hogtied by the media
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
This country is in desperate need of Trump’s leadership. Time to go after the swamp with malice!

Amen.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Amen.

Yep!!! First two things he needs to do is disband the FBI, ATF, and IRS. Then kick the living schitt out of Schitt for Brains Schiff and Little Chucky Schumer.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Trump to Declare on Nov 14? - 11/05/22
Much will depend on how candidates he spoke well of will do in upcoming election. He does not like to loose, therefore, much will depend if those people are elected or not. If he chooses to run you might need flack jacket in addition to 👷. Lot of people see his autocratic tendencies as a threat to American Democratic System. If he chooses to run you are in for extremely bumpy ride, fasten your harnesses.
Originally Posted by Slavek
Lot of people see his autocratic tendencies as a threat to American Democratic System. .
No they do t, nobody with two brain cells left to rub together that is.

This “threat to Democracy” is the New Narrative put into place by the Media and the Democrats because they cannot run on the issues.

Anyone the believes Republicans and/or Trump are a “Threat” are totally brain dead, looked in the mirror lately
If Trump announces his run on the 14th, Garland will indict on the 15th
Posted By: Gibby Re: Trump to Declare on Nov 14? - 11/05/22
Originally Posted by steve4102

Or within a week.
I thought when a person running for office won they would lead. Now if person looses election they can say they won get to lead? I do not understand this new Democratic System.🤔
I thought when a person running for office won they would lead. Now if person looses election they can say they won get to lead? I do not understand this new Democratic System.🤔
STFU

Democracy two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump to Declare on Nov 14? - 11/05/22
Originally Posted by blanket

Anyone who is a serious threat to the Swamp will be hogtied by the media. Is there anyone stupid enough to believe the left will abandon their agenda for this country if Ron Desantis were to win the Presidency?
It looks like Trump is waiting to see how many of his supporters will win this November. If they are successful he will run because if that happens true results of 2024 presidential election will not matter.
Trump 2024

DeSantis 2028

DeSantis 2032
No, just like in Russia, Belorussia, Hungary, Turkey,.....Trump 2024...... until his natural death. The organs of the government will be utilised to maintain control and stay in power.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump to Declare on Nov 14? - 11/05/22
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Amen.

Yep!!! First two things he needs to do is disband the FBI, ATF, and IRS. Then kick the living schitt out of Schitt for Brains Schiff and Little Chucky Schumer.

Republican leadership in the house and senate has to go before anything else can be done. Nothing positive will happen with Mitch and Kevin in leadership positions.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Amen.

Republican leadership in the house and senate has to go before anything else can be done. Nothing positive will happen with Mitch and Kevin in leadership positions.

Fact
No, just like in Russia, Belorussia, Hungary, Turkey,.....Trump 2024...... until his natural death. The organs of the government will be utilised to maintain control and stay in power.

You should have your coming out party in conjunction with Trump declaring.
Originally Posted by steve4102

The 14th is the date the committee gave Trump to comply with the subpoena (and the day before Pence’s book is released). It would be interesting if he showed up and announce….
Posted By: jc189 Re: Trump to Declare on Nov 14? - 11/05/22
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Trump 2024

DeSantis 2028

DeSantis 2032

^^^^THIS^^^^

Amen.

That's why, as Q said, the Military will be required to move forward. Trump is only waiting for the people to be, as Q said, from Dark to Light.

Like Trump said last week, ""When the people learn the truth they will support what we do." Remember those words, they are prophetic.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Amen.

That's why, as Q said, the Military will be required to move forward. Trump is only waiting for the people to be, as Q said, from Dark to Light.

Like Trump said last week, ""When the people learn the truth they will support what we do." Remember those words, they are prophetic.
Q has said a lot of schit, but being a CIA Op, none of it has ever been real or true
Originally Posted by jc189
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Trump 2024

DeSantis 2028

DeSantis 2032

^^^^THIS^^^^

It is a long shot but what about
Trump 1/6/23
and then
Trump 2024
Hope trump stays the heck out of it
More drama. T made it known he was coming back as soon as the last election results were in.
Originally Posted by blanket
Ok, so when you walk into the booth in 2024 and your choice is between Trump or Newsome, are you going to be worried about the media?
Too late, biden will be dictator by then.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Trump to Declare on Nov 14? - 11/06/22
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

No, I am far from certain he will seek re-election. Looking from outside it is Trump who is exhibiting dictatorial tendencies. He is trying to help elect as many politicians as possible so if he runs in 2024 it will be impossible for him to loose even if election results say otherwise.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Trump to Declare on Nov 14? - 11/06/22
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

No, I am far from certain he will seek re-election. Looking from outside it is Trump who is exhibiting dictatorial tendencies. He is trying to help elect as many politicians as possible so if he runs in 2024 it will be impossible for him to loose even if election results say otherwise.

You mean like the Democrats did in 2020?

Dems sow fear, propaganda in election year

Sep 19, 2020

As farcical as it seems, in our grand Republic, there are American citizens, politicians, institutions, and media calling for the deconstruction of our country.

This is not Iran chanting death to America. Likewise, it’s not an outlaw country trying to erase our history, protesting our flag, and advocating the destruction of the Constitution. Neither is an evil nation dividing us between racial, ethnic, gender, and religious lines. So-called Americans perpetrate this evil.

Additionally, it’s not an invading army looting and burning our cities, nor assaulting and killing our citizens. Nearly all the strife, division, unrest, and violence come from a very large and shrill segment of the Democrat Party; aided and abetted by a spiritless and impotent Republican Party.

President Donald Trump is one of the few standing against the forces that are trying to dismantle the Constitution and turn our country into a Marxist nation. As payment for his patriotic stance, he is vilified ruthlessly by the MSM, the entertainment industry, academia, and every far left owner of internet companies and social media.

This unwavering bitterness began before he was elected and splashes daily across newspapers via the Associated Press, New York Times, and other Trump hating publications in vicious headlines and articles. Nothing changes in the medium of television, except one can see the hatred in their distorted faces and almost see the spittle spewing from their lying lips.

It is evident Marxists now own the Democrat Party, and the MSM is their heart, soul, and messenger. The media, Biden, the Democrat Party, and rioters masquerading as protesters, are united in one cynical function; create chaos to sway the presidential election.

America has suffered its share of hiccups, ailments, and indeed; shameful moments. However, no nation in history has offered more people greater opportunities for liberty, and success. If this country is so racist, homophobic, and despised, why is America still the number-one destination for the world’s minorities? Why does every freedom-seeker escaping tyrannical government, religious persecution, and desirous of personal freedom, come to America?

From the foolhardy cries of curse your whiteness, defund the police, and dozens of other equally idiotic demands by the Marxists, our Republic is suffering not just hiccups, but convulsions. Our nation is infested by groups of America-hating thugs and traitors, over a perceived injustice, avoidable by simply following the order of an arresting police officer.

History tells us these Marxist/communist rioters want revolution, and ultimately overthrow the government. Lenin called his propagandists and agitators, useful idiots. He poured enormous amounts of money into his Communist International also known as the Comintern.

Money was flushed into counties with communist activity, including America. Propagandizing and owning the streets, his useful idiots fomented unrest, rioted, burned, looted, and violently worked for revolution. Seed money for our present-day useful idiots comes from leftist billionaires like George Soros.

Propagandizing and owning the streets are the most important parts of revolution. Rioters own our streets, and the MSM provide the propaganda.

From where do these useful idiots come? They’re from your local public education system and continue through graduate schools in leftwing colleges. Much of the education system, especially in large Democrat-controlled areas, has degenerated into the best indoctrination money can buy.

Even in our local area, a school superintendent gave a talk in Marietta, and told parents and teachers of the evils of profits around the world – capitalism.

When young people are told capitalism is evil and Marxism is a fairer system, the seeds are sown for future revolution.

Democrats attack because a presidential election hangs in the balance, and they fear the worst.

© 24hourcampfire