Home
Posted By: gunchamp Opinions on the coming war - 11/05/22
Would love to hear thoughts from you guys on us ending up in a war with china and russia. So you think its going to happen? How fast? Do we have the capability to take on china, russia, possibly india? Seems we are marching closer every day. Just curious on you alls thoughts
I'd still be more concerned about North Korea
Posted By: Redneck Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
A civil war's a ton closer than anything ....
We’re f. ugggd any scenario with the current potus
Siege will be the war...

Are you ready to kill communists?
Originally Posted by Redneck
Interesting and you very well could be right
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22

This ^^

I am more concerned about China going into Taiwan. If Russia captures Ukraine they are only getting damaged goods. Damage the Russians did. I am more concerned about Taiwan getting swallowed up by China. It will end up like Hong Kong only with war damage.

kwg
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
Yeah. WWIII has already started. It's just smoldering now. But an event could happen any minute that sets it off and from that point it will accelerate very quickly.
Regardless of what anybody thinks of Kurt Schlicter as a writer, his fiction series on the Balkan split in the US may not be far off the mark. A massive loss at the polls next week could trigger some behavior in the ruling class that defies belief. I say this because if you had told me a dozen years ago that protesters would be held indefinitely in Fed lockups, a sitting President would be framed by the highest law agency in the land while the courts stood idle...I'd say you were crazy. And I would have been dead wrong. The panicked actions of the Canadian Govt during the peaceful truckers protest told me just how far the ruling class would go. We may be looking at a "national emergency" after the election...possibly martial law, if the ruling class panics because of civil disobedience caused by vote tampering. China? Russia? No, DC.
Posted By: akrange Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
Somebody going to Bleed Out ..

All Genocide’s are Local ..

Now which one effect you the Most ..

Hahaha Hahaha
The mainstream media is starting to soften the public up for the eventuality of everything going hot. Once things get this far along they don't just stop.

Originally Posted by earlybrd
We’re f. ugggd any scenario with the current potus

Bro, not happening. Nothing serious anyway. Patriots are in control.

Defcon Scare Event coming though.
Posted By: EdM Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
I am thinking two hundred Saturday's from now.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The mainstream media is starting to soften the public up for the eventuality of everything going hot. Once things get this far along they don't just stop.

It’s Hot in Memphis, Chicongo, Baltimore among others ..

You Ready..

They won't stop until Trump steps in.
Nuts
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They won't stop until Trump steps in.

What's going on is a lot bigger than Trump.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Would love to hear thoughts from you guys on us ending up in a war with china and russia. So you think its going to happen? How fast? Do we have the capability to take on china, russia, possibly india? Seems we are marching closer every day. Just curious on you alls thoughts

Both are done.

Russia can't handle Ukraine, let alone Nato, and Russia's failure's have highlighted the weakness in the Chinese system and made the Chinese realize why everything the though about a war with the west was wrong.

Spoiler alert. Everything you thing about China as the next super power is wrong as well:

Posted By: Stophel Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
Don't worry! The Ukes are winning!

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]
China is the enemy.

Russia will sit back and play games.

China includes NKorea IMHO when we are talking endgame.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
China is the enemy.

China's in the middle of a population collapse.

They really fooked themselves with One Child:

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Both are done.

Russia can't handle Ukraine, let alone Nato, and Russia's failure's have highlighted the weakness in the Chinese system and made the Chinese realize why everything the though about a war with the west was wrong.

Spoiler alert. Everything you thing about China as the next super power is wrong as well:

Those videos were interesting,thanks for posting them.
Posted By: tdbob Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
What kind of war? We've been having a cyber war with both Russia and the PRC for the past couple of decades. Economic skirmishes with the PRC have been ramping up. Do you mean a kinetic war? Russia and the PRC don't want that. Paper tigers.
China is the enemy.

China is the enemy.

Yes they did.
Interesting and you very well could be right

I agree with him.

The commies in charge WANT it.
Interesting stuff A/S...

If desperation is a true reality for Xi...

Then desperate acts by a desperate man will be forthcoming with certainty.

Interesting Bio on Zeihan... doing some reading on him.
China is the enemy.

This.

There will be no civil war, at least in the foreseeable future.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Interesting stuff A/S...

I am starting to think that the Rona was not an accident... caused by some dude eating a McBat at McChina...
Interesting stuff A/S...

I am starting to think that the Rona was not an accident... caused by some dude eating a McBat at McChina...

You may be onto somethin' .

covidvaccinevictims.com
thecovidblog.com
community.covidvaccineinjuries.com
realnotrare.com
c19vaxreactions.com
howbad.info
1000covidstories.com
healthimpactnews.com
worldcouncilforhealth.org
vaccinedeathtoll.com
vaxpain. us
ouramazinggrace. net
protocolkills.com
openVAERS.com
nvic.org
doctors4covidethics.org
canwetalkaboutit.org
jabinjuriesglobal.com
react19.org
China is the enemy.

Your opinion? Wouldn't China be better off with about half the population (or less) than it now has? I understand there is the temporary problem of a bunch of people too old to work. But the Asians aren't burdened with the feelings that westerners have about the infirm. Or are they?
Posted By: bbassi Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
Interesting stuff A/S...

Zeihan is a smooth talker and is good at telling people what they want to hear. He’d make a good used car salesman.
Originally Posted by bbassi
Interesting stuff A/S...

Zeihan is a smooth talker and is good at telling people what they want to hear. He’d make a good used car salesman.

I got that right quick... but his Bio is interesting.

Lotta slicky boys in the world... if half of what he thinks/says is true... there is a perspective worthy of regarding.
Originally Posted by Hastings
China is the enemy.

Your opinion? Wouldn't China be better off with about half the population (or less) than it now has? I understand there is the temporary problem of a bunch of people too old to work. But the Asians aren't burdened with the feelings that westerners have about the infirm. Or are they?

The whole world would be better off if the old or infirmed died and gave their wealth to the 1% or .GOV without incurring health care costs... SS et al.

Chuck em in a open pit for burial... like Mozart.

Problem is... old folks don't wanna die...

I don't blame them.
Alot of interesting takes here. Exactly what i was looking for. Many different possible outcomes

So do you think this is just saber rattling or are were getting prepared to enter?
So do you think this is just saber rattling or are were getting prepared to enter?

American troops are already in Ukraine. The Biden Administration is working to build a coalition with Poland and Romania.

From what I'm reading, many NATO countries aren't very interested in participating in a war against Russia.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
Satan is the true Enemy.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Satan is the true Enemy.

And he speaks mandarin, and boils dogs alive before eating them.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Regardless of what anybody thinks of Kurt Schlicter as a writer, his fiction series on the Balkan split in the US may not be far off the mark. A massive loss at the polls next week could trigger some behavior in the ruling class that defies belief. I say this because if you had told me a dozen years ago that protesters would be held indefinitely in Fed lockups, a sitting President would be framed by the highest law agency in the land while the courts stood idle...I'd say you were crazy. And I would have been dead wrong. The panicked actions of the Canadian Govt during the peaceful truckers protest told me just how far the ruling class would go. We may be looking at a "national emergency" after the election...possibly martial law, if the ruling class panics because of civil disobedience caused by vote tampering. China? Russia? No, DC.

I have highlighted the 5 most important words in your paragraph. The fact that many courts let the phony Russia, Russia, Russia narrative go on and not a one of them demanded a thorough and complete investigation into the sources and the origin of the probable cause is a complete travesty. Then to find out 4 years later the whole thing was phony from the start and those same judges have done nothing to hold anyone accountable.

Fair and honest judges are supposed to be out first line of defense in a court room and they have proven to be noting but an extension of the D.C. swamp. Everyone who heard any portion of the phony Russian dossier should resign in shame today. If they refuse, they should never be allowed to set in a court room again.

kwg
Satan is the true Enemy.

And he lives in democrats, as they have no moral compass.
Interesting stuff A/S...

I have his latest book, haven't cracked it yet but it looks like an interesting read.
Interesting stuff A/S...

It would make no sense for the Chinese to do this to themselves. This is the closest they've been to Civil War since Mao.

As much as everyone hates here hates our vaccines, they are substantially better than the Chinese version which provides NO protection at all, which is large swaths of China are still under lockdown.

If this was an intentional act, we did it to them, not the other way around. The U.S. can survive in a post globalized world just fine. The China returns to a nation of subsistence level farmers.

Here's a good summary of why the U.S. and our close trading partners will come out in the strongest position.

China is the enemy.

No that's an old economic fallacy.

People = power.
People = soldiers
People = production

And more importantly, you need YOUNG people for all these things. China's the most rapidly aging country IN HISTORY, and they baby boomer world wide hit peak retirement rate this quarter. In the U.S. for every babyboomer retiring only one Gen Zer's entering the work force. I don't know the exact number for China, but it's probably 4x worse.

Let me express this a different way. When we look at long term GDP, in simple terms, the rate of change is the sum of two numbers; the growth rate of per worker productivity, and historically, population growth. Historically most countries has a nice even population triangle, more 20 year old's, than 30 year old's, than 40 year old's, etc.. In other words your populations concentrated in the younger working generations. Today China population structure is the opposite. So they'll have more people retired than working.

As you can see, we must adjust the above equation to growth in GDP = increase in per worker productivity + increase in work force. We've established the delta on their work force in the coming decades is negative, but what about their productivity.

One of the keys to productivity is specialization and the division of labor. The more people you have the finer you can subdivide and specialize your labor. In general, for every order of magnitude increase of the number of people in an economic system, there's a 10% increase in per person productivity. In other words, on average, the people in a city of million people are 50% more productive on a per person basis than those in a hamlet of 100 folks.

Now apply this to what's happen in China. As their work force implodes, so their their productivity. Then means both numbers, the change in population and change in productivity will be negative for the foreseeable future. This is not good for China. They're in for a very dark future.
Ain't going to fight much of a war anywhere without fuel
China has 152,000,000 men between the ages of 20 and 35.

2,000,000 active military personnel.
I believe it was "Chinese" Gordon who said,

"Every man has a final weapon: his own life. If he's afraid to lose it he throws the weapon away."
China has 152,000,000 men between the ages of 20 and 35.

2,000,000 active military personnel.
Yes, right now they do. But, where are the young ones to replace those young military age personnel ? They don't exist. They are dangerous now. What will the Chinese military look like in 30 years ?

I agree the risk today is big. If China wants to make a move on Tiawan they have to do it soon or they have to get more people (countries) into their sphere of influence so they can draft them too. China has been doing that. But, will those countries let their young people be drafted by China ? I can only hope we can hold them off or defeat them in some way without a war before China becomes impotent.

kwg
Here's the breakdown of China's military for 2022. Active, reserve, and paramilitary total 3,134,000 troops.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.php?country_id=china
Originally Posted by kwg020
Yes, right now they do. But, where are the young ones to replace those young military age personnel ?

kwg

19,570,568 reach military age annually.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.php?country_id=china
The largest manufacturing country on the planet (China) with a population of 1.4 billion can field a military.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
China is the enemy.

I believe this to be correct. Not that i know shinola but them bastids have designs on ruling the world and are patient enough to see it through
What happened to AI and robotics replacing all the humans? I thought decreasing population was supposed to be a good thing.
Originally Posted by Mac84
I believe this to be correct. Not that i know shinola but them bastids have designs on ruling the world and are patient enough to see it through

China is just sitting back waiting for the west to implode. Some German industrialists, along with Chancellor Scholz traveled to China very recently to see if it was possible for Germany to leave the NATO sinking ship.

I can't say that I blame Germany. Their alliance with the U.S.A. has crashed their country.

https://thesaker.is/berlin-goes-to-beijing-the-real-deal/
Posted By: deflave Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
Satan is the true Enemy.

And he speaks mandarin, and boils dogs alive before eating them.

John Cena?

Source?

I can promise you this:

90% of America won’t be watching this one from their living room.

LOL
Yes, right now they do. But, where are the young ones to replace those young military age personnel ?

kwg

Not even close.

About 8 million Chinese men reach military age this year.
China recently released new demographic information missing 100 million people.....all of which were young people.
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
Posted By: hosfly Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
Originally Posted by deflave

I can promise you this:

LOL
i think this and whats more, it isnt china or russia we need worry about, its our own gov calling in UN forces to squelsh us Patriots
UN forces being China forces.
Originally Posted by hosfly

I can promise you this:

LOL
i think this and whats more, it isnt china or russia we need worry about, its our own gov calling in UN forces to squelsh us Patriots

That would have to go through the security council where Britain and France have veto powers, neither of which would be interested in committing troops to an internal U.S. issue.

kwg

Not even close.

China recently released new demographic information missing 100 million people.....all of which were young people.

Like everything, it just depends on who one chooses to believe. The people who are pushing for America to go to war tells the American people that Russia is losing and China is soft.

The safe bet is to consider everything that comes from the American mainstream media a lie.

It might tell the truth once in a while. But it's not often enough to bother with.
That would have to go through the security council where Britain and France have veto powers, neither of which would be interested in committing troops to an internal U.S. issue.

LOL

Good one.
Posted By: poboy Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
China Owns The U.N.
Interesting stuff A/S...

It would make no sense for the Chinese to do this to themselves. This is the closest they've been to Civil War since Mao.

As much as everyone hates here hates our vaccines, they are substantially better than the Chinese version which provides NO protection at all, which is large swaths of China are still under lockdown.

If this was an intentional act, we did it to them, not the other way around. The U.S. can survive in a post globalized world just fine. The China returns to a nation of subsistence level farmers.

Here's a good summary of why the U.S. and our close trading partners will come out in the strongest position.

Problem is, without Putin and Xi and SA Globalization will win and the NWO cabal of the WEF will be all.
Originally Posted by Mac84
China is the enemy.

You're talking about the CCP, Xis enemy, not the PRC.
China and Russia will be podnuh's, economically and militarily. The Ragheads will fall in there with them.
Posted By: logger Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22

kwg

Not even close.

I'm surprised regarding the mirror image aspect of this chart. I would have assumed far greater number of males vs. females, especially over the past 30 years as the one child doctrine had many families selecting for one male.
You're talking about the CCP, Xis enemy, not the PRC.

Are you saying Xi is using the PRC in PRS and using TTSX to connect dots?

What PRC is Xi gunning?
Within the next 100 years
Posted By: plumbum Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
China is the enemy.

China is the enemy.

Yes they did.

Was it the One Child policy that did them in?

I am not arguing against the coming demographic problems, but without the workforce they have today, where would they be?

Whatever policy led to their unsustainable population growth may have been what fooked them.

The path they chose, including the One Child policy, may have been the least worst option. Deng Xiaoping left China in a much, much better state (socioeconomically) than what he started with.
It would make no sense for the Chinese to do this to themselves.

That is the elephant in the room which people ignore.

They would have a real vaccine ready, and let it loose either in the West, or in India. The Chinese don't fear us, they just want to beat us economically. They do fear a strong India.
If China wants to make a move on Tiawan they have to do it soon or they have to get more people (countries) into their sphere of influence so they can draft them too.

kwg

And Putin's misadventure in Ukraine kinda ruined that for China right now. Most of the world is sour on Putin's invasion, and he really galvanized the opposition. Not a good time for China to do what will seem like the same thing.
China is the enemy.

Your opinion? Wouldn't China be better off with about half the population (or less) than it now has?

Half the people over 50? Sure.
No war between the super powers.

The NORKs bear keeping a close eye on.
We need a nice peaceful protest to set all these bad actors right in line.
Posted By: DBT Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/06/22
Talking about population numbers, what should we consider to be a long term sustainable population figure? Eight billion or more? Less than that? Or is perpetual growth a possibility?
Originally Posted by DBT
Talking about population numbers, what should we consider to be a long term sustainable population figure? Eight billion or more? Less than that? Or is perpetual growth a possibility?

At out current tech level it's about 12 billion, and it will only continue.to go up from there.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Two super powers are already killing each other. They're using small arms, artillery, rocket launchers, drones,.. ect.

I would hazard a strong guess that the people involved in it view it as being a war.
Posted By: 79S Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22
Nugget here reporting for Duty! I been collecting those aluminum cooking trays here at the dump to make a shield for my bicycle handlebars. I also have a single shot H&R 30-30 with 2 rds of ammo. As they say in football put me in coach..
Posted By: DBT Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by DBT

At out current tech level it's about 12 billion, and it will only continue.to go up from there.

Long term sustainable?

This..absolutely this.
Posted By: deflave Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by 79S
Nugget here reporting for Duty! I been collecting those aluminum cooking trays here at the dump to make a shield for my bicycle handlebars. I also have a single shot H&R 30-30 with 2 rds of ammo. As they say in football put me in coach..

TFF
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by 79S
You will be the first one WE volunteer. That sound reasonable ??

We thank you for your future service. smile

kwg

Two super powers are already killing each other. They're using small arms, artillery, rocket launchers, drones,.. ect.

I would hazard a strong guess that the people involved in it view it as being a war.

Big difference in all out wars between super powers and proxy wars. There’s been more than a few proxy wars between us and Russia for years now.
Originally Posted by MichiGun

This..absolutely this.

flintlocke hit it dead center.
Originally Posted by 79S

kwg

Sir, Yes Sir! I also have a basket on the front of my handlebars so i can carry dynamite, blackpowder, handgrenades, gasoline, anything flammable or dangerous I can carry it. 🦸‍♀️
Posted By: norm99 Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22

kind of my Canadian thought,,
Other problem i see is do you have a viable force to fight China or Russia, or them together with terrorist forces sniping from the sidelines???
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by norm99

kind of my Canadian thought,,
Other problem i see is do you have a viable force to fight China or Russia,

,...along with North Korea, Iran, Syria,,...there's a very long list to pick from.
Originally Posted by DBT
I think we are close to our limit
Originally Posted by DBT
I see a bit of a problem. Mainly food production shortfalls. Food production can only be ramped up by a finite amount and I bet we're close to the limit. I know, we could quit putting corn in gas tanks but what else? The other problem I see is energy. Not to mention all the sewage. Can you imagine the surface water in China and India? I would think Asia in particular is ripe for a population adjustment if a deadly pathogen gets loose as compared to the candy ass Covid19.
I feel the hidden powers want war. Democrats in power want war. America is so broken, ww3 breaking down the world would allow an open door for one world gov and currnecy. Bringing the masses to their knees would make them beg for it
Originally Posted by DBT
I see a bit of a problem. Mainly food production shortfalls. Food production can only be ramped up by a finite amount and I bet we're close to the limit. I know, we could quit putting corn in gas tanks but what else? The other problem I see is energy. Not to mention all the sewage. Can you imagine the surface water in China and India? I would think Asia in particular is ripe for a population adjustment if a deadly pathogen gets loose as compared to the candy ass Covid19.
The world is ripe for a mass kill off by a virus. Something had to give. Motger nature or an evil gov entity, only allows unchecked populations to sustain or grow numbers for only so long
I feel the hidden powers want war. Democrats in power want war. America is so broken, ww3 breaking down the world would allow an open door for one world gov and currnecy. Bringing the masses to their knees would make them beg for it
Some entity is doing all they can to start war. So who are the likely prospects? Who gains?
Russia's not going home without Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson. Ethnic Russians inhabit those places.

If the Biden administration continues to escalate in order to keep those regions in Ukraine, it's going to get big.
Posted By: erikj Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22
For balance, not everyone considers Peter Zeihan a credible source of geopolitical insight.
Another article pushing back,

DEBUNKING PETER ZEIHAN’S SHOCKING AND POPULAR CHINA PREDICTIONS

https://worldaffairs.blog/2022/07/09/debunking-peter-zeihans-shocking-and-popular-china-predictions/
Posted By: Stophel Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22
Yeah, I've seen Christmas geese that weren't full of it as much as this Zeihan fellow.
I also have tubes hanging off my rear tire rack where I can fire bottle rockets as well. I'm serious guys when this war kicks of please let me know.

Nugget
Posted By: plumbum Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by DBT
I think we are close to our limit

Our soil is being exhausted.

Pesticides and fertilizers can only help no much, the have side-effects just like anything else man-made.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Long term sustainable?

Yes.

And it we could significantly mitigate the corruption in third world nations, that number would probably go even higher. When you have mostly free markets and fair trade, more people results in higher productivity on a per person basis. Think specialization and division of labor. The more people you have, the more each can produce, the more people you can support.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

kwg

Sir, Yes Sir! I also have a basket on the front of my handlebars so i can carry dynamite, blackpowder, handgrenades, gasoline, anything flammable or dangerous I can carry it. 🦸‍♀️

Keep an eye out for an egg timer during your dump picking.
Originally Posted by DBT

Keep in mind, there's two sides to this equation. And extra 4 billion people is a lot of additional labor, and our rate of innovation's great than you imagine.

In 1900 it took 50% of Americans to feed the U.S. Today 2% of Americans feed our country 2 and a half times over, and as you point out, that doesn't include all the corn we put in our gas tanks. We can make the food. The biggest problems are in distribution, and corrupt governments steeling so much money from their people they can't afford food from the highly productive regions.

In 1865 Stanley Jevons published "The Coal Question; An Inquiry Concerning the Progress of the Nation, and the Probable Exhaustion of Our Coal Mines" In it, Jevons predict all the coal in the entire earth would be exhausted by 1965. Well.....he was wrong. We have hundreds, if not thousands of years worth of know coal reserves. Additionally, there's this trick of economics that prevents scare resources from becoming exhausted. It's called the price mechanism. As resources become scare, price goes up, and people either find substitute products, or new more innovative way to produce them more cheaply. An example of this is the fracking revolution in oil production and the hundreds of other revolution of the last century.

Heck if everyone, starting with Russia and China would just stay on their square and cooperate a little bit, we could do 20 billion without much sweat.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Long term sustainable?

Yes.

And it we could significantly mitigate the corruption in third world nations, that number would probably go even higher. When you have mostly free markets and fair trade, more people results in higher productivity on a per person basis. Think specialization and division of labor. The more people you have, the more each can produce, the more people you can support.

Yet everything that is produced comes from raw materials, growing, mining, processing, construction, clearing land for more housing, supply of building materials, etcetera.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Long term sustainable?

Yes.

Yet everything that is produced comes from raw materials, growing, mining, processing, construction, clearing land for more housing, supply of building materials, etcetera.

And coal did not run out in 1965.
Won't be anything going down.

If it happens everyone will pay and no one will be happy.
Originally Posted by DBT

Keep in mind, there's two sides to this equation. And extra 4 billion people is a lot of additional labor, and our rate of innovation's great than you imagine.

In 1900 it took 50% of Americans to feed the U.S. Today 2% of Americans feed our country 2 and a half times over, and as you point out, that doesn't include all the corn we put in our gas tanks. We can make the food. The biggest problems are in distribution, and corrupt governments steeling so much money from their people they can't afford food from the highly productive regions.

In 1865 Stanley Jevons published "The Coal Question; An Inquiry Concerning the Progress of the Nation, and the Probable Exhaustion of Our Coal Mines" In it, Jevons predict all the coal in the entire earth would be exhausted by 1965. Well.....he was wrong. We have hundreds, if not thousands of years worth of know coal reserves. Additionally, there's this trick of economics that prevents scare resources from becoming exhausted. It's called the price mechanism. As resources become scare, price goes up, and people either find substitute products, or new more innovative way to produce them more cheaply. An example of this is the fracking revolution in oil production and the hundreds of other revolution of the last century.

Heck if everyone, starting with Russia and China would just stay on their square and cooperate a little bit, we could do 20 billion without much sweat.
A/S: I hope your optimism is justified. My run on planet earth will be over before too many more years but I have 3 children and 5 grandchildren I'm leaving behind. For some reason, I guess just human nature I'm hoping they will make their time without to much disaster and tragedy. The adults are all gainfully employed in specialized fields and therefore can only do well with stability. I do enjoy conversing with you.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22
India and China are enemies.
Originally Posted by OldHat

Hahaha. Fool, they are now Nationalists and don't want your WEF Globalist agenda.

If what you say is true, they and SA wouldn't be supporting Putin.
Originally Posted by erikj

https://worldaffairs.blog/2022/07/09/debunking-peter-zeihans-shocking-and-popular-china-predictions/

Chris Kanthan sure had a big swing and a miss regarding Russian power.

There’s no love lost between them for sure but they’re more like economic competitors that are vying for advanced economy’s $.

Both are also competing for energy to power their production capabilities.

Jmo

There’s no love lost between them for sure but they’re more like economic competitors that are vying for advanced economy’s $.

Jmo

Your opinion was that a congenital liar and Pedophile who screws his granddaughter would make a great POTUS.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Long term sustainable?

Yes.

And coal did not run out in 1965.

It's far more complex than that.
If this election keeps the Communist in power it’ll be because of snowflake voters that don’t know s hit from shineola!!
Originally Posted by erikj

Chris Kanthan sure had a big swing and a miss regarding Russian power.
Ever check out Lyn Alden?
https://www.lynalden.com/energy-problems/
A/S... this a good thread.

You have the helm...

Please continue...

An open mind is ideal.

Jury is still out on Zeihan...
There is HUGE DESPERATION in the world...

That is a major wildcard.

Jmo
There is more to it than that, China and Pakistan have been developing closer ties and India and Pakistan are sworn enemies. In fact, the India Pakistan nuclear tensions pose more of a threat to WWIII than Ukraine Russia war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2%80%93Pakistan_relations
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by 79S
I also have tubes hanging off my rear tire rack where I can fire bottle rockets as well. I'm serious guys when this war kicks of please let me know.

Nugget
Keep that assault bicycle tuned up. You will be first on our list. Trust me on that . smile

kwg

I don't see the U.S. going to war against China, Russia, or NoKo unless they attack an ally, China vs. Taiwan, Russia vs. NATO, or NoKo vs. SoKo.

Why would we go to war with India?
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Won't be anything going down.

If it happens everyone will pay and no one will be happy.

Haven’t read many books, have you?

LOL
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

^^^This is what happens when you never work.^^^

LOL

Fugking idiot.

Lots of country's smell blood in the water with a corrupt, weak administration in the US as well.

Have we ever been more vulnerable? I doubt it.
Posted By: ribka Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22
wiki? lmao

Jmo
There is more to it than that, China and Pakistan have been developing closer ties and India and Pakistan are sworn enemies. In fact, the India Pakistan nuclear tensions pose more of a threat to WWIII than Ukraine Russia war.

Posted By: Tyrone Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Like the US did to Ukraine.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22

I don't see the U.S. going to war against China, Russia, or NoKo unless they attack an ally, China vs. Taiwan, Russia vs. NATO, or NoKo vs. SoKo.

For them to take back all the ones we have over here....
Posted By: Seafire Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22

^^^This is what happens when you never work.^^^

Or been in a 7/11 or other convenience store in the middle of nowhere...
Har de har, When Musk and Zuck get done firing all the H1B dot heads (in the thousands) at Twitter and Meta, there is going to be hard feelings back in India when the checks dry up.
People on the right in America are very weary of the American government's schitt.

Can you imagine how the rest of the world thinks about it?

There is a good bit of info out there refering to india, china and russia trying to establish something that will unseat the US dollar as the worlds currency. This would paint the US into a corner that we have never been pushed in to. We would no longer be able to print money at will and would almost instantly crash us into a brick wall at full speed
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Lots of country's smell blood in the water with a corrupt, weak administration in the US as well.

Have we ever been more vulnerable? I doubt it.
Agree here and you make the perfect point. We are weaker than we have ever been in my lifetime. We have backed ourselves into a corner and are very close to full economic collapse imo. This bullshit green energy fantasy has weakened us severley. Our military has gone woke, our leaders would honestly like to see our collapse. Never thought id see what america has become in my lifetime.

The the commander of US Strategic command sees it differently. He's in a position to know.

https://news.antiwar.com/2022/11/06/us-nuclear-forces-chief-says-the-big-one-is-coming/

The commander that oversees US nuclear forces delivered an ominous warning at a naval conference last week by calling the war in Ukraine a “warmup” for the “big one” that is to come.

“This Ukraine crisis that we’re in right now, this is just the warmup,” said Navy Adm. Charles Richard, the commander of US Strategic command. “The big one is coming. And it isn’t going to be very long before we’re going to get tested in ways that we haven’t been tested [in] a long time.”

Richard’s warning came after the US released its new Nuclear Posture Review (NPR), which reaffirms that the US doctrine allows for the first use of nuclear weapons. The review says that the purpose of the US nuclear arsenal is to “deter strategic attacks, assure allies and partners, and achieve US objectives if deterrence fails.”

There is a good bit of info out there refering to india, china and russia trying to establish something that will unseat the US dollar as the worlds currency. This would paint the US into a corner that we have never been pushed in to. We would no longer be able to print money at will and would almost instantly crash us into a brick wall at full speed

I make it a policy not to worry about things that I can't control or at least influence. I don't see India as being a clear and present danger to the U.S., but maybe they are.
When the commander of US Strategic command says "The big one is coming",..and it's against a major nuclear power, you can bet your ass that it's going to be a *big* one.

You might as well bet your ass on it. Your ass isn't going to be worth anything anyway after the "big one".
If the chance of a 1/4 inch of ice sends people to a Holiday Inn for a few days, I'm guessing it's The Plaza Hotel for the Armageddon?

The the commander of US Strategic command sees it differently. He's in a position to know.

https://news.antiwar.com/2022/11/06/us-nuclear-forces-chief-says-the-big-one-is-coming/

The commander that oversees US nuclear forces delivered an ominous warning at a naval conference last week by calling the war in Ukraine a “warmup” for the “big one” that is to come.

“This Ukraine crisis that we’re in right now, this is just the warmup,” said Navy Adm. Charles Richard, the commander of US Strategic command. “The big one is coming. And it isn’t going to be very long before we’re going to get tested in ways that we haven’t been tested [in] a long time.”

Richard’s warning came after the US released its new Nuclear Posture Review (NPR), which reaffirms that the US doctrine allows for the first use of nuclear weapons. The review says that the purpose of the US nuclear arsenal is to “deter strategic attacks, assure allies and partners, and achieve US objectives if deterrence fails.”

I think that if I was the SecDef I'd ask for Admiral Richard's resignation and then fire him if he didn't resign. Flag Officers would do well to emulate TR's philosophy of "Speak softly and carry a big stick".
Posted By: Dinny Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by akrange
Nuts

We have a rendezvous with destiny!
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
If the chance of a 1/4 inch of ice sends people to a Holiday Inn for a few days, I'm guessing it's The Plaza Hotel for the Armageddon?

Hilarious!

Joined October 2022, eh?

So who did you used to be?

This place isn't the Hunters Campfire any longer. It's the Sockpuppet Stage.

Joined October 2022, eh?

Smells like stoolhead.

Joined October 2022, eh?

I saw a post about it that someone else mentioned. I'm assuming you'll hold fast?
Originally Posted by ribka
wiki? lmao

Jmo

Where do you go for information on Pakistan/India relations? lmao

Joined October 2022, eh?

I saw a post about it that someone else mentioned. I'm assuming you'll hold fast?

I'm just like all the warmongers in America. The upcoming nuclear war is just going to be a minor inconvenience for me. There's no reason for me not to "hold fast".

I might or might not see a little flash on the distant horizon. But I trust that Pastor Biden and his people wouldn't do anything that would actually cause harm to me.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Ukraine did none of these things to the US. No one with more than two brains cells believes Ukraine did any of these things to the US.
Bro, not happening. Nothing serious anyway. Patriots are in control.

Defcon Scare Event coming though.
^^^^^
This...
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Joined October 2022, eh?

Smells like stoolhead.

Ding, ding, ding...

China's internal currency's so manipulated it doesn't even trade on the international markets. Russian Rubles trade, but are worth less than 2 pennies.
When the commander of US Strategic command says "The big one is coming",..and it's against a major nuclear power, you can bet your ass that it's going to be a *big* one.

You might as well bet your ass on it. Your ass isn't going to be worth anything anyway after the "big one".

What makes you think Russia's nuclear arsenals in any better shape than the rest of their military?

What makes you think Russia's nuclear arsenals in any better shape than the rest of their military?

Where are you getting your information about the condition of Russia's military?

Where are you getting your information about the condition of Russia's military?

I'm betting it's mostly Reuters and youtube videos.
Ukraine did none of these things to the US. No one with more than two brains cells believes Ukraine did any of these things to the US.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture about to say.jpg

Exactly my question
The magic glowing box in the living room..... It never lies.
Originally Posted by Stophel

[Linked Image]

Lol

Exactly my question

How's that special military operation that's not a war going for them?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/08/22

According to who?

Are you in contact with anybody who is over there watching it?

If not, you only know what you're told,...and most of the people who report on such matters are proven damn liars 1000 times over.

According to who?

Are you in contact with anybody who is over there watching it?

If not, you only know what you're told,...and most of the people who report on such matters are proven damn liars 1000 times over.

Good luck with your head in the sand:

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Oh come on!
Posted By: DBT Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/08/22
Despite the propoganda, there are enough independent accounts to suggest that things are not going well for Russia or Putin.
Me or mine aren't going anywhere to war. Our real enemies are much closer than Russia or China.

Yup. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
Retired Colonel Douglas Macgregor says that he's still in contact with some of the brass in the Army and he has quite a bit to say on the matter. Everybody has to choose who and what they're going to believe these days,...lots of fake news out there. In fact, the majority of what the west produces in the way of journalism is fake news. But I can't see how Colonel Macgregor would benefit from what he has to say about the subject.

He's a retired military officer and I can't imagine any agenda he would have.

This is from September and things may or may not have changed. But he makes a point of mentioning how patient the Russians can be about these things.

Good read:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/holding-ground-losing-war/
cuckraine, after dark:

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by Fubarski
cuckraine, after dark:

That big blob of light in the upper right must be Moscow.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Opinions on the coming war - 11/08/22
Originally Posted by Fubarski
cuckraine, after dark:

The only lights you see there are burning bioweapons labs.
Hooly Schitt..........North Korea is brighter.
Retired Colonel Douglas Macgregor says that he's still in contact with some of the brass in the Army and he has quite a bit to say on the matter. Everybody has to choose who and what they're going to believe these days,...lots of fake news out there. In fact, the majority of what the west produces in the way of journalism is fake news. But I can't see how Colonel Macgregor would benefit from what he has to say about the subject.

He's a retired military officer and I can't imagine any agenda he would have.

This is from September and things may or may not have changed. But he makes a point of mentioning how patient the Russians can be about these things.

Good read:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/holding-ground-losing-war/

Col. Macgregor, Scott Ritter and Dr. John Mearsheimer are the only ones telling the truth about pUkraine. The Duran, The New Atlas and The Dive with Jackson Hinkle are too, but their information comes from people like Ritter, Macgregor and Mearsheimer.
© 24hourcampfire