Home
Posted By: K22 So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
I couldn't resist bragging a bit. wink This is awesome. He has worked so hard to get where he is. What a super great kid.

https://cherokeenc.fetchyournews.co...a-cross-country-state-championship-meet/

Posted By: CashisKing Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
SWEET!

That is awesome!
Posted By: Sako76 Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
Well done, you should be proud, he's a fine young man!
Posted By: K22 Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
Thanks! I am very proud of him. And to add to his performance, he's a 4.0 student.
Congratulations to the young man.
As another side note.

He told me it wasn't his best time, but he only ran fast enough to win. LOL!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: hosfly Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
Very nice well mannered ,Humble, young man there K22,, congrats to him and his parents, looks like he has it together,,
Awesome!
Originally Posted by hosfly
Very nice well mannered ,Humble, young man there K22,, congrats to him and his parents, looks like he has it together,,

Thanks Hos.

He takes after me????? LOL Not!
Posted By: ol_mike Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
Originally Posted by hosfly
^^ Indeed ^^..
Posted By: SS336 Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
Congratulations to you and your grandson. πŸ‘ you should be very proud.
With all the doom and gloom today it gives me hope when I see stories like this. With young men and women like your grandson there is hope for the country.
Originally Posted by SS336
Congratulations to you and your grandson. πŸ‘ you should be very proud.
With all the doom and gloom today it gives me hope when I see stories like this. With young men and women like your grandson there is hope for the country.

Well said.
Posted By: rainshot Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
Congratulations. He is awesome kid. Thanks for sharing.
Would also like to add that I setup his rifles and taught him how to shoot and of course, he's quite good with a rifle.
Posted By: BOWHUNR Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
If there were more young men like him this country wouldn't be so f789ked up right now!
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
Congratulations to you both
A runner , a shooter
And you as grand pap
He’s got it cornered
πŸ‘
Kenneth
Posted By: jc189 Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
Congrats to both of you. Sure looks like he's on the right track. No pun intended. Right track in life. You have reason to be very proud of him. It's obvious that he was raised up well with good moral values. Kudos to mom and dad. This country needs a lot more of its youth to be just like him. Look forward to seeing a pic of him with his rifle and a Buck. Good job Grand pop.
Posted By: dale06 Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
Young legs and young lungs! Good for him, and congrats to both of you.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
Wonderful
Posted By: deflave Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
Congrats to you and the boy, K22.
Posted By: WVGuy Re: So proud of my Grandson - 11/06/22
Congratulations to your grandson! I personally know the work it takes to do what he does. I ran cross country in high school and for two years in college.
Originally Posted by WVGuy
Congratulations to your grandson! I personally know the work it takes to do what he does. I ran cross country in high school and for two years in college.

I was a track and cross country runner also. Had some records of my own and O'Malley has every intention of breaking them. LOL I telling him he can't break mine because they went from a mile to liters. He plans on breaking my 32 mi. distance run and I'm quite sure he will. He is a great kid.

Thanks for all the congratulations.
© 24hourcampfire