Home
Posted By: ribka The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
So when the GOP wins next week, will they allow the Neocons, who control the party, to continue pushing WWIII and a nuclear war with Russia and China?

If so how many of the useful warmongering idiots on here will sign up and and encourage their sons and daughters to go over and die again for a corrupt country like Ukraine?

Will Cruz, Rubio, Cotton, Biden's grandchildren, Pelosi's grand children, Schumer's grand children, , Clinton, Obama, Graham, Goldman Sachs Officials, Black Rock officials, Kevin McCarthy', et al tell their sons and daughters to go over and die for the glory of the corrupt Ukraine ?
Posted By: jackmountain Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
We’re going to vote them in with high hopes of salvation, and be extremely let down when they squander their time in control.
They will do nothing of importance.

Our only hope is that Trump is re-elected in 2024.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
535 lynchings and start over. Are there enough trees, lamp posts, and overpasses in DC to handle all the bureaucrats and lobbyists, not to mention enough rope?
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Our children’s lives are cheap and have been cheap to politicians for eons. I don’t have much hope for “republicans” as a whole but certain individuals within the “party” give me hope.

I think the forces that are pushing for WWIII are so big and powerful that even if the entire party were to coalesce around preventing WWIII those forces are so strong that they’ll get their way unless we all push back. If the republicans were monolithic in solidarity against WWIII the democrats would be just as monolithic in support FOR WWIII. No matter how moral the cause might be there will always be 50% of the population of the sheep that will fight tooth and nail against it.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain
We’re going to vote them in with high hopes of salvation, and be extremely let down when they squander their time in control.

This!!^^^^. Missed one point, though. They will add nicely to their net worth while they squander their opportunity to serve the nation with the righteousness it deserves.
Posted By: poboy Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Mitch needs to go.
Posted By: rainshot Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
It really depends if enough good people get elected to stop them but the problem is they are still in control.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by ribka
So when the GOP wins next week, will they allow the Neocons, who control the party, to continue pushing WWIII and a nuclear war with Russia and China?

You will have all your answers when they vote for the house and senate leaders, providing they take the house and senate.
Posted By: logger Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Remember, the GOP may win next week, but the Ds are still in control until January. Lots will happen in those two months (non Q related).
Posted By: reivertom Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
I look at this election as a good first step. It isn't a cure, it's the start of the cure. What we have in DC is much like the Communist Party bosses in China. The are all in it together and fight mainly for their own survival and could not care less about all of us. The more patriots and America First people that get elected each cycle, the closer we get to flushing the Swamp. It will not happen over night, because it didn't get this way over night.
Posted By: OldHat Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Cowards shiver and shake every time Putin says the word nuclear.
If so how many of the useful warmongering idiots on here will sign up and and encourage their sons and daughters to go over and die again for a corrupt country like Ukraine?
Will Cruz, Rubio, Cotton, Biden's grandchildren, Pelosi's grand children, Schumer's grand children, , Clinton, Obama, Graham, Goldman Sachs Officials, Black Rock officials, Kevin McCarthy', et al tell their sons and daughters to go over and die for the glory of the corrupt Ukraine ?
Calling a liars bluff is not pushing for WWIII.
The way the world works is ...

Liars like Putin threaten with maximum scare. Soft men shiver and shake when the bluff is presented.
Posted By: Hastings Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by logger
Remember, the GOP may win next week, but the Ds are still in control until January. Lots will happen in those two months (non Q related).
No telling what will get pushed through and signed by Biden. Reckon there will be 2/3s majority come in in January to get rid of all the crap they pass? You know there won't be, and we have the idiot Democrat in disguise Mitt Romney and bunch of others calling themselves Republican that won't do jack sh** to overturn anything.
Originally Posted by OldHat
What is our problem with whatever takes place over there? You reckon we have an interest in European issues that are worth the slightest risk of war? Last time I checked we had an ocean between us and them and not much danger from either side if we just stay neutral and trade freely with either side.

Any time I've had mutual friends or acquaintances wishing to involve me in their disputes I always say I can make enough enemies on my own without adopting theirs. Much to her credit I raised a daughter that was in a class of privileged mean girls that were always trying to drag her into disputes and shunnings and she adopted the same attitude. She is still friends with every one of those girls, some of whom are still grateful for her stand.

We could learn a lot from truly neutral nations because rarely is one side or the other totally in the right.
Originally Posted by Hastings
What is our problem with whatever takes place over there? You reckon we have an interest in European issues that are worth the slightest risk of war? Last time I checked we had an ocean between us and them and not much danger from either side if we just stay neutral and trade freely with either side.

Any time I've had mutual friends or acquaintances wishing to involve me in their disputes I always say I can make enough enemies on my own without adopting theirs. Much to her credit I raised a daughter that was in a class of privileged mean girls that were always trying to drag her into disputes and shunnings and she adopted the same attitude. She is still friends with every one of those girls, some of whom are still grateful for her stand.

We could learn a lot from truly neutral nations because rarely is one side or the other totally in the right.
There is no such thing as neutral. Claimed neutrality is just a way of letting others pay the cost.

In any event, the knee knockers in America will shiver sooner or later when Putin makes his next demand.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22

If so how many of the useful warmongering idiots on here will sign up and and encourage their sons and daughters to go over and die again for a corrupt country like AMERKA?
?
FIXT
Calling a liars bluff is not pushing for WWIII.
You're a fool.
Putin has 2 choices.

1. Back down and let the west engulf him and die.

2. Or die taking those down who are trying to take him down.

I'd do just what he's doing.

I wouldn't sit on my ass and let the western Neonazis turn smallpox loose in my country from our illegal Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine.
Posted By: Stophel Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22

Liars like Putin threaten with maximum scare. Soft men shiver and shake when the bluff is presented.

Why are you still here? Why aren't you already in Ukraine fighting against the big bluffer?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Write down the family names and the family name branches in history, then annihilate them, each, every last one immediately.
After the rigged elections and a few more declass reveals the people will support Trump and the Military and the Rinos in Congress will bend to the Red Wave which will be the power of the people.

There will be no significant nuclear war. Hostilities, all planned, will progress to a Defcon 1 event and Trump will step in and put a stop to it.

Putin and Trump will curse each other and shake hands and hug with Xi behind closed doors and celebrate the death of Globalization and the NWO.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Why are you still here? Why aren't you already in Ukraine fighting against the big bluffer?
Asking stupid questions does not change the real world facts. Putin is bluffing. The Russian military is incompetent beyond anyone's predictions.
Posted By: ribka Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22

How many years did you serve in the military and how many tours in combat? lmao. what clueless beta male
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22

Taking this to Vegas will make you rich.
Too many swamp dwellers.

We fugked up aligning ourselves with people who's sole purpose is to maintain status quo , so that businesses (that they own) will grow .... while never speaking out harshly against the Socialo-Communo-Globo-Pedo-Brussels-Davos-One World-One Government Plutocracy.

The road to serfdom is paved with false hope and misbelief.
Posted By: UltraMAGA Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22

Heidi Cruz is a managing director in the Investment Management Division at Goldman Sachs and the wife of Texas Sen Ted Cruz.

GS Assets
Posted By: Mike_S Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
If the Republicans win rest assured they will pass all sorts of bills just like during Clinton and Obama presidencies. Then Brandon will veto them. And then if a Republican wins in 2024 do absolutely nothing. Don’t be fooled into thinking we can vote out of this mess.
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA

Heidi Cruz is a managing director in the Investment Management Division at Goldman Sachs and the wife of Texas Sen Ted Cruz.

GS Assets

I know, that's why I laugh when the goobers worship this clown as a savior
Posted By: plumbum Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Putin has 2 choices.

That is a false choice.

He can be left alone all he wants, he just needs to keep his hands and feet to himself.

If all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. Russia's economy is too small to provide Russia with international influence, so all they have left is their outsized military- i.e. nuclear weapons and missiles.

That's all they have, so they are using it.

They can always just quit using offensive methods like invasions, poisoning, assassination, windows, etc and act like the rest of the 1st world.

Nobody wants Russia to "die." But lots of countries don't want Putin's revanchism.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by plumbum
Putin has 2 choices.

That is a false choice.

He can be left alone all he wants, he just needs to keep his hands and feet to himself.

If all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. Russia's economy is too small to provide Russia with international influence, so all they have left is their outsized military- i.e. nuclear weapons and missiles.

They can always just quit using offensive methods like invasions, poisoning, assassination, windows, etc and act like the rest of the 1st world.

Nobody wants Russia to "die." But lots of countries don't want Putin's revanchism.

You work for CNN don't you?

You are a phoney.
Go away toots sock puppet. How much is Biden paying you to post now?

Putin has 2 choices.

That is a false choice.

Posted By: MontanaMan Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^

McConnell will not get replaced, nor will he change his ways; McCarthy will not get replaced for sure & nothing will change there either.

Nothing will get done nor will we see a major stoppage of Demon programs, so people will continue to be unhappy & I think that will again hurt the R's in total in 2024 because they will have, once again, done nothing really positive.

If they win both houses in '22, it will be with slim margins so no leverage to over-ride vetoes, of recall anything already done either.

JMHO

MM
It truly did not have to happen but for a different reason than we're told. Zelenskyy didn't have to ignore the Minsk Agreement and keep murdering Russian speaking peoples of Ukraine. He did it at the behest I think of the Biden administration. The calcified leadership in both houses support Ukraine for a number of different reasons. Some were benefitting financially from the billions we sent there. Some just hate Russia and want to destroy it. Some are just too stupid to have an opinion and follow the popular opinion. Some support the failed "Nation Building" philosophy that has never worked. We are engaged in a no holds barred attempt to start another world war.

The nations of the world have come to understand that whatever one American President promises can be reversed by his replacement. how many of us would blindly follow a supposed friend we know full well we cannot trust?

How many years did you serve in the military and how many tours in combat? lmao. what clueless beta male
Your response does not change the facts of what is happening. Putin's bluffs are scaring soft men. We know for sure the Ukrainian military is not cowering in their boots and they are at ground zero.

Your response does not change the facts of what is happening. Putin's bluffs are scaring soft men. We know for sure the Ukrainian military is not cowering in their boots and they are at ground zero.

You haven't posted a fact yet PlumbDumb.

Just regurgitated MSM's load.
Originally Posted by Mike_S
If the Republicans win rest assured they will pass all sorts of bills just like during Clinton and Obama presidencies. Then Brandon will veto them. And then if a Republican wins in 2024 do absolutely nothing. Don’t be fooled into thinking we can vote out of this mess.
If they win they need to start as many investigations as possible. We know the DOJ and the FBI will do nothing but they still need to use their majority to subpoena and investigate non-stop.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I don't watch the MSM. For you to claim what I post is MSM propaganda then you must watch the MSM to know what they post.

The sources of what is happening in Ukraine is coming from individual point news sources - not the MSM. If you claim to know what I say is false then you are saying you use some other source. I doubt you have the knowledge to be able to access reliable sources.

I doubt any of this computes for you but I'm forever hopeful ...
Posted By: Bristoe Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
The sources of what is happening in Ukraine is coming from individual point news sources

Let's see the sources you read.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The sources of what is happening in Ukraine is coming from individual point news sources

What are you special .Let's see the sources you read.
https://news.antiwar.com/2022/11/06/us-nuclear-forces-chief-says-the-big-one-is-coming/

excerpt:

The commander that oversees US nuclear forces delivered an ominous warning at a naval conference last week by calling the war in Ukraine a “warmup” for the “big one” that is to come.

“This Ukraine crisis that we’re in right now, this is just the warmup,” said Navy Adm. Charles Richard, the commander of US Strategic command. “The big one is coming. And it isn’t going to be very long before we’re going to get tested in ways that we haven’t been tested [in] a long time.”

Richard’s warning came after the US released its new Nuclear Posture Review (NPR), which reaffirms that the US doctrine allows for the first use of nuclear weapons.

why engage this silly more on war monger?
plumbdumb. was an unused account and ol toot stole it for another sock puppet account

see it it happen often on here

Putin has 2 choices.

That is a false choice.

You work for CNN don't you?

You are a phoney.
https://news.antiwar.com/2022/11/06/us-nuclear-forces-chief-says-the-big-one-is-coming/

excerpt:

The commander that oversees US nuclear forces delivered an ominous warning at a naval conference last week by calling the war in Ukraine a “warmup” for the “big one” that is to come.

“This Ukraine crisis that we’re in right now, this is just the warmup,” said Navy Adm. Charles Richard, the commander of US Strategic command. “The big one is coming. And it isn’t going to be very long before we’re going to get tested in ways that we haven’t been tested [in] a long time.”

Richard’s warning came after the US released its new Nuclear Posture Review (NPR), which reaffirms that the US doctrine allows for the first use of nuclear weapons.
Good article. I agree Nuclear war is inevitable. It will happen sooner or later. That does not mean Putin is going to use Nukes over Ukraine, and the article does not make that case either. Not by a long shot.

"I will tell you, the current situation is vividly illuminating what nuclear coercion looks like and how you, or how you don't stand up to that." - Navy Adm. Charles A. Richard (notice that was the same guy)
https://www.defense.gov/News/News-S...ook-to-1950s-to-regain-competitive-edge/

There are judgement calls that need to be made when it comes to Nuclear blackmail. In this case it is clear Putin is bluffing.

I believe it takes a greater level of irrationality to spark a full nuclear conflict. The middle east and the Indian Pakistan conflict is far more likely to be the spark for nuclear war. I don't even believe China would use nukes if it lost a Taiwan conflict.

Maybe because he can think beyond stupid high school epithets. Try it some time.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^

McConnell will not get replaced, nor will he change his ways; McCarthy will not get replaced for sure & nothing will change there either.

Nothing will get done nor will we see a major stoppage of Demon programs, so people will continue to be unhappy & I think that will again hurt the R's in total in 2024 because they will have, once again, done nothing really positive.

If they win both houses in '22, it will be with slim margins so no leverage to over-ride vetoes, of recall anything already done either.

JMHO

MM

Our only hope is God puts Trump in the WH before 2025.

I don't watch the MSM. For you to claim what I post is MSM propaganda then you must watch the MSM to know what they post.

The sources of what is happening in Ukraine is coming from individual point news sources - not the MSM. If you claim to know what I say is false then you are saying you use some other source. I doubt you have the knowledge to be able to access reliable sources.

Still wrong, PlumbDumb.

Still wrong, PlumbDumb.
I'd be embarrassed to be unable to create a coherent argument about anything.

Still wrong, PlumbDumb.
I'd be embarrassed to be unable to create a coherent argument about anything.

Right, because Don Lemmon says that Putin fancies himself the next Peter the Great.

Must be true. Couldn't be because of constant NATO encroachment. Nope.

Nice one PlumbDumb.
Putin has 2 choices.

That is a false choice.

You're a retard. You seem to forget Zero and Lugar started putting illegal bioweapns labs in Ukraine in 2005 for the WEFs NWO.

Now they were going to put nukes in Ukraine just across the Russian border. The NWO cabal is intent on taking out Putin because he is a Christian and Nationalist who won't sell his country out to the WEF Globalists as your D and Rino buds have done to us in the US.

Get someone in Jr high to explain this to you. Besides this the US state department has admitted to over 45 Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine, now saying they are for peaceful purposes after initially saying the US had none.

Seems our DOS lies just as you do.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: gunchamp Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22

You are a war mongering idiot

There is no such thing as neutral. Claimed neutrality is just a way of letting others pay the cost.

In any event, the knee knockers in America will shiver sooner or later when Putin makes his next demand.
Go stand in traffic
Posted By: kwg020 Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Putin has 2 choices.

That is a false choice.

Formerly "outsized military". In another 6 months Vlad won't have much of a military left except for his nukes. Which will make him a desperate man. Plus, it seems that Vlad's health is going south. This makes him another level of desperate. Things could get real sporty next summer if Vlad is still alive.

kwg

Figured as much. You are as full of chit as youve always been
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
What will the GOP do about anything?
Posted By: plumbum Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Putin has 2 choices.

That is a false choice.

You're a retard. You seem to forget Zero and Lugar started putting illegal bioweapns labs in Ukraine in 2005 for the WEFs NWO.

Now they were going to put nukes in Ukraine just across the Russian border. The NWO cabal is intent on taking out Putin because he is a Christian and Nationalist who won't sell his country out to the WEF Globalists as your D and Rino buds have done to us in the US.

Get someone in Jr high to explain this to you. Besides this the US state department has admitted to over 45 Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine, now saying they are for peaceful purposes after initially saying the US had none.

Seems our DOS lies just as you do.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And you are desperate enough to believe anything in exchange for a little hopium.

Maybe because he can think beyond stupid high school epithets. Try it some time.

how many combat tours beta male? lol.

what a war mongering coward clown show. You and the old queen toot/houston.plumdumb should get a room
I thought Vlad died last may from cancer. That's what the media told us

Why did the US invade Vietnam? Was that worse than Russia invading Ukraine?

How many innocent women and children did the US bomb and kill?

Originally Posted by kwg020
Putin has 2 choices.

That is a false choice.

Formerly "outsized military". In another 6 months Vlad won't have much of a military left except for his nukes. Which will make him a desperate man. Plus, it seems that Vlad's health is going south. This makes him another level of desperate. Things could get real sporty next summer if Vlad is still alive.

kwg
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Figured as much. You are as full of chit as youve always been

the dumb war monger never even fought in combat but wants Americans to send their sons to die for nothing
didn't the DOD say that we have to invade IRAQ and Afghanistan because of weapons of mass destruction? Over 20 years of war based on lies

excerpt:

Good article. I agree Nuclear war is inevitable. It will happen sooner or later. That does not mean Putin is going to use Nukes over Ukraine, and the article does not make that case either. Not by a long shot.

"I will tell you, the current situation is vividly illuminating what nuclear coercion looks like and how you, or how you don't stand up to that." - Navy Adm. Charles A. Richard (notice that was the same guy)
https://www.defense.gov/News/News-S...ook-to-1950s-to-regain-competitive-edge/

There are judgement calls that need to be made when it comes to Nuclear blackmail. In this case it is clear Putin is bluffing.

I believe it takes a greater level of irrationality to spark a full nuclear conflict. The middle east and the Indian Pakistan conflict is far more likely to be the spark for nuclear war. I don't even believe China would use nukes if it lost a Taiwan conflict.
Putin is bluffing.

No. He's not bluffing. He knows that this is an existential conflict for Russia. The crazies who control the U.S. government have been stirring the pot in Ukraine since 2014 in order to create a situation where they could go head to head with Russia and break it apart.

I can't see a good end to it. The crazies who control the U.S. government aren't going to back down and Russia isn't going to back down.

When it reaches the point that either one of them is going to be defeated it will go nuclear.

If the U.S. government is successful in pushing Russia out of Ukraine it will enter Belarus and continue on. That's when Russia will strike.

If Russia pushes the U.S. government out of Ukraine, the crazies who control the U.S. government will go nuclear out of spite.

Or, the crazies might conduct a false flag to get everything started before the situation ever reaches the point spelled out in the previous scenarios.

It's a bad situation,....makes the Cuban missile crisis look like an Easter egg hunt.
,..and if it breaks open, I strongly suspect that China will get in on the action. The crazies have been waving a red flag at China lately,..and China knows that it's next in line if Russia gets rolled over.
There's no reason that any of this had to happen. It's insanity.

It's Satanic,....truly.
Putin is bluffing.
Probably not. Bluffing isn't a Russian thing.
Putin is bluffing.

No. He's not bluffing. He knows that this is an existential conflict for Russia. The crazies who control the U.S. government have been stirring the pot in Ukraine since 2014 in order to create a situation where they could go head to head with Russia and break it apart.

I can't see a good end to it. The crazies who control the U.S. government aren't going to back down and Russia isn't going to back down.

When it reaches the point that either one of them is going to be defeated it will go nuclear.

If the U.S. government is successful in pushing Russia out of Ukraine it will enter Belarus and continue on. That's when Russia will strike.

If Russia pushes the U.S. government out of Ukraine, the crazies who control the U.S. government will go nuclear out of spite.

Or, the crazies might conduct a false flag to get everything started before the situation ever reaches the point spelled out in the previous scenarios.

It's a bad situation,....makes the Cuban missile crisis look like an Easter egg hunt.
If he wasn't bluffing he would have used nukes already instead of waiting for global humiliation and destruction of his conventional forces.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that this is an existential conflict for Russia. If Russia left Ukraine the war would be over and guess what ... Russia would still exist with all it's territory.
Putin is bluffing.
A bluff is a lie. Lying is a Putin thing.

If he wasn't buffing he would have used nukes already.

It's Satanic,....truly.
It is satanic for sure. So was WW1 and WW2. So will WW3 be satanic. Russia is satanic too. If you disagree then you have no idea what satanic actually is.

Letting innocent people die and suffer while doing nothing is satanic too.
Putin is bluffing.
Here's hoping he does not use nuclear bombs. And hoping he wins against Ukraine.
,..and if it breaks open, I strongly suspect that China will get in on the action. The crazies have been waving a red flag at China lately,..and China knows that it's next in line if Russia gets rolled over.
China is a threat. A very real threat, but they are not going to back a dead horse. LOL

Some times men have to face their fears and stand up for what is right no matter how scared they are.

Some times men have to face their fears and stand up for what is right no matter how scared they are.

Hahaha! You went too far with that one....concern Troll.

Played your hand too soon.
Posted By: Dave_Spn Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Booking.com

It's Satanic,....truly.
It is satanic for sure. So was WW1 and WW2. So will WW3 be satanic. Russia is satanic too.

Okay. But parents in Russia don't take their small children to the library to watch transvestites put on a drag show. In Russia hospitals don't sexually mutilate minors who have been convinced that they're the wrong gender. The Russian Orthodox Church doesn't perform gay marriages or ordain gay Priests and Bishops.

Western culture pretty much holds the blue ribbon for decadence these days,....and it's paying a healthy price for it. The price it's paying will go up sharply until it abruptly ceases to exist in the near future.

Everybody on the planet is fed up with the schitt coming out of America,...including half the people who live in America.
Satan’s little puppet

Your lack of a basic understanding of this area of the world is like a petulant 3 year old girl

Of course the Biden puppet had to throw in “existential”. Hilarious

Putin is bluffing.

If he wasn't bluffing he would have used nukes already instead of waiting for global humiliation and destruction of his conventional forces.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that this is an existential conflict for Russia. If Russia left Ukraine the war would be over and guess what ... Russia would still exist with all it's territory.
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Everybody on the planet is fed up with the schitt coming out of America,...including half the people who live in America.

Can’t argue that, but is it REALLY coming out of AMERICA or did it originate in corporations/unions/ political parties that have been co-opted by socialist/communist influences???
I’m talking about Hollywood, teachers unions, Disney, NBA etc.

Hahaha! You went too far with that one....concern Troll.

Played your hand too soon.

Weak soft beta males like boomer clown old hat avoid military service at all costs

Projecting her own cowardice and ignorance on the subject again
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Can’t argue that, but is it REALLY coming out of AMERICA or did it originate in corporations/unions/ political parties that have been co-opted by socialist/communist influences???

Everything you mentioned is in America. So yeah,..the decadence that a big part of the world is pushing back against is coming out of America.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
535 lynchings and start over. Are there enough trees, lamp posts, and overpasses in DC to handle all the bureaucrats and lobbyists, not to mention enough rope?

Recreate the Appian Way between DC and NYC…
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22

Everything you mentioned is in America. So yeah,..the decadence that a big part of the world is pushing back against is coming out of America.

What I’m saying is that I believe it’s originating in our traditional enemies think tanks. And being pushed by the corporate co-opted traitors who are being bought.
What I’m saying is that I believe it’s originating in our traditional enemies think tanks.

Who do you consider our traditional enemies to be?

There's a lot to choose from. You need to narrow it down a bit.
Putin will not allow NATO on his doorstep. Can't blame him there. With the US and EU conspiring with NATO to make Ukraine a partner it is heading toward a show and tell situation and we have nothing to show. What armaments Biden didn't bequeath to the Taliban he sent to Ukraine. We can't recruit for our forces given that they are led by idiots with woke ideology.
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22

That's about right. The GOP is owned by the small hats and the small hats really hate them some Russians.
Putin is bluffing.

So ukraines winning huh? Yeah you are an msn/cnn tard through amd throuhh

It's Satanic,....truly.
It is satanic for sure. So was WW1 and WW2. So will WW3 be satanic. Russia is satanic too. If you disagree then you have no idea what satanic actually is.

Letting innocent people die and suffer while doing nothing is satanic too.
So is current america santanic?

So.... what is "right"?

It's Satanic,....truly.
It is satanic for sure. So was WW1 and WW2. So will WW3 be satanic. Russia is satanic too.

Okay. But parents in Russia don't take their small children to the library to watch transvestites put on a drag show. In Russia hospitals don't sexually mutilate minors who have been convinced that they're the wrong gender. The Russian Orthodox Church doesn't perform gay marriages or ordain gay Priests and Bishops.

Western culture pretty much holds the blue ribbon for decadence these days,....and it's paying a healthy price for it. The price it's paying will go up sharply until it abruptly ceases to exist in the near future.

This right here. Not that he has any left, but him saying russia is santanic while giving a pass to the filth that is modern day america strips away any credibility
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22

This is the reason I enjoy reading what you post.
Posted By: keith Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/07/22
"535 lynchings and start over. Are there enough trees, lamp posts, and overpasses in DC to handle all the bureaucrats and lobbyists, not to mention enough rope?"

I prefer a guillitine on the top steps of the Lincoln Memorial!
Originally Posted by rainshot
Putin will not allow NATO on his doorstep. Can't blame him there. With the US and EU conspiring with NATO to make Ukraine a partner it is heading toward a show and tell situation and we have nothing to show. What armaments Biden didn't bequeath to the Taliban he sent to Ukraine. We can't recruit for our forces given that they are led by idiots with woke ideology.
Putin's NATO complaint is a canard. NATO was ALREADY on his doorstep. Literally on his borders. Estonia and Latvia share hundreds of miles of border and their second largest city is about 100 miles from the border.

So.... what is "right"?
Innocent Ukrainian civilians being murdered and raped is not right. There are 44 million Ukrainians in Ukraine.

So.... what is "right"?
Innocent Ukrainian civilians being murdered and raped is not right. There are 44 million Ukrainians in Ukraine.

Ooh, raped now....

What about the innocent Russians who have been killed by the Ukrainians over the past eight years?

And the question stands.. "What is right?"
Posted By: Huntz Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/08/22
I think The Packers will lose next Sunday.
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/08/22
Putin's NATO complaint is a canard. NATO was ALREADY on his doorstep. Literally on his borders. Estonia and Latvia share hundreds of miles of border and their second largest city is about 100 miles from the border.

1. Estonia & Latvia are pipsqueak nations.

2. Latvia has not a single main battle tank. Estonia not only lacks tanks, it lacks tracked IFVs/APCs.

3. IOW, Estonia & Latvia are insignificant and can be ignored. NATO gained zero capability by admitting them to NATO, other than an attempt to encircle Russia.

OTOH, Ukraine is much larger, had beau coup armored vehicles, and had been trained for 8 years to be NATO's / Globohomo's knife at Russia's belly. Trained militarily and "trained" to become a disgusting judeo-tranny-phagg-pedo-nation, like those in the west have become. For some odd reason, Russia doesn't want this for themselves.

At some point, reasonable folks realize that globohomo/the American Empire's rulers are the bad guys and they need to take a "L" for the good of Americans and all folks who are not just plain evil.
Posted By: Stophel Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/08/22
Originally Posted by deadlift_dude

2. Latvia has not a single main battle tank. Estonia not only lacks tanks, it lacks tracked IFVs/APCs.

3. IOW, Estonia & Latvia are insignificant and can be ignored. NATO gained zero capability by admitting them to NATO, other than an attempt to encircle Russia.

OTOH, Ukraine is much larger, had beau coup armored vehicles, and had been trained for 8 years to be NATO's / Globohomo's knife at Russia's belly. Trained militarily and "trained" to become a disgusting judeo-tranny-phagg-pedo-nation, like those in the west have become. For some odd reason, Russia doesn't want this for themselves.

At some point, reasonable folks realize that globohomo/the American Empire's rulers are the bad guys and they need to take a "L" for the good of Americans and all folks who are not just plain evil.

That pretty much says it all. wink
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/08/22

So, are you saying that the Russians are the good guys?
Posted By: Stophel Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/08/22
Come on.. how could Putin not want this for his country too???

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

Posted By: Raferman Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/08/22

You trying to get old hat horned up.
😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: RandyR Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/08/22
Originally Posted by Huntz
I think The Packers will lose next Sunday.

I agree, the upside is the waiting list for season tickets is going down.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

So, are you saying that the Russians are the good guys?

I'm not sure if the Russians are the good guys, but I know who some bad guys are. If the Russians deliver a big, fat "L" to them & their proxies, so much the better. It would be nice to see the globohomo empire rolled back a bit.

And then for no reason at all...
Posted By: OldHat Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/08/22

You failed the basic reasoning test. We are talking NATO. That means America can station troops and even nukes there in Estonia. Ukraine was none of those things when Russia attacked and used the NATO on borders excuse. Russia could prevent cultural change without invading Ukraine. Hungary is doing it right now.
So ukraines winning huh? Yeah you are an msn/cnn tard through amd throuhh
Yes, they are. The evidence is everywhere except the MSM. Stop watching the MSM.

If Russia was going to win they would have steam rolled Kyiv by now.
The lack of basic information gathering ability by those on the campfire is stunning. Here we are in the age of global internet and worldwide smart phone ownership and you people lack the basic ability to find information. You are un-able, for example, to find and understand what ordinary Russian conscripts are saying in the trenches in Ukraine. Despite it all being widely available outside of any media organization.

In aggregate these point sources of news tell the truth about what is happening in Ukraine. Russia is loosing. They are loosing badly.

Wake up folks.
If Russia is secretly winning then we don't have to worry about WW3 and nukes. Think. It's called basic reasoning ability. really.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/08/22
The lack of basic information gathering ability by those on the campfire is stunning. Here we are in the age of global internet and worldwide smart phone ownership and you people lack the basic ability to find information. You are un-able, for example, to find and understand what ordinary Russian conscripts are saying in the trenches in Ukraine. Despite it all being widely available outside of any media organization.

In aggregate these point sources of news tell the truth about what is happening in Ukraine. Russia is loosing. They are loosing badly.

Wake up folks.

Are you going to post your sources or not?
Posted By: ribka Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/08/22

Wake up folks.

ok war monger how many years did you serve in the military? lmao

You sure seem to love the pedophile tranny movement. Sick mind and war mongering go tother

Wake up folks.

his sources are Banderite comic books for demented boomers

Wake up folks.

can you post audio recordings of the phone conversations of these Russian soldiers?

not one source yet.
Posted By: Hastings Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/08/22
Putin is bluffing.
We will see.
Posted By: Hastings Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/08/22
Yes, they are. The evidence is everywhere except the MSM. Stop watching the MSM.

Time will tell.

Wake up folks.

One the source you posted had nothing to with facts. It was opinions about what future events may occur. That is NOT reporting and adds no value to the question of who is winning the war. I almost thought you were thinking for awhile. You disappointed me. LOL

I told you multiple times. They are point sources. If you don't know what that is just ask. For example .. telegram. 550 million monthly users. Even Igor Girkin is on there. For another example ... there are live broadcasts of Russian media.

Wake up folks.

So tell e if Russia is secretly winning why are you still trembling over nukes. OBVIOUSLY, if Russia is secretly winning then there is no existential threat to Russia and Putin would be insane to throw his victory away by using nukes.

You people lack basic reasoning ability.
can you post these discredited sources?

You said Biden was a great president based on CNN reporting

Wake up folks.

One the source you posted had nothing to with facts. It was opinions about what future events may occur. That is NOT reporting and adds no value to the question of who is winning the war. I almost thought you were thinking for awhile. You disappointed me. LOL

I told you multiple times. They are point sources. If you don't know what that is just ask. For example .. telegram. 550 million monthly users. Even Igor Girkin is on there. For another example ... there are live broadcasts of Russian media.

Wake up folks.

can you post audio recordings of the phone conversations of these Russian soldiers?

not one source yet.
You are lost in the weeds. Wake up.

I've never said anything about Biden. You have a weak mind and rely on useless made up accusations. I voted trump both times and will again.

Time will tell.
Yah, we are witnessing the Russian military geniuses at work. Listen to Russian media, read Russian telegram, they know they have an inept and corrupt military.
You sure did. and everyone on here members . Go pleasure yourself to the tranny clown Zelensky dancing now. lol

Wake up folks.

not one source yet.
You are lost in the weeds. Wake up.

post examples of these imaginary phone calls since you said they existed.

I've never said anything about Biden. You have a weak mind and rely on useless made up accusations. I voted trump both times and will again.
another American traitor dead fighting with Uko NAZIS
Saliva Ukraine

US national dies in Ukraine – media
Timothy Griffin was reportedly killed in action while fighting for Kiev
US national dies in Ukraine – media
FILE PHOTO. Insignia of the International Legion for the Defense of Ukraine © Sergei SUPINSKY / AFP
An American national has been reportedly killed in action while fighting for the government of Ukraine. He has been identified by the US media as Timothy Griffin, from New York State.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/09/22
Originally Posted by Raferman

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lmfao!
Posted By: Fubarski Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/09/22
Ukraine currently seizing private companies, and may expand seizures of private assets.

Gaylenskiy casts asset seizures as ‘military-state management’.

cuckraine government seizes control over five "strategic" private companies.
Posted By: ribka Re: The GOp and WWIII - 11/09/22
Originally Posted by Raferman

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lmfao!

oldham love his boomer tranny lifestyle
© 24hourcampfire