Home
Posted By: Ohio7x57 McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
I had my 4th Mcrib this cycle after church yesterday. Since the early 1980s it has been my favorite fast food sammich. Say what you want about what it’s made of. I don’t care if it’s made from a pig’s Azzhole! I love them. Gonna try and eat a few more before they are gone forever. In 1983 I used to ride my Suzuki GS750 from Columbus to just north of Cincinnati to get one because they had them, and we didn’t. Ok, rant over.

Ron
Posted By: Teal Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
That's nice honey.
Posted By: Terryk Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
I think I had one. I am a pork guy, and it did not work for me.
They are replacing it it with the McSoybean next year...

Experts say it is superior to the McRib...

I don't know personally...
Posted By: hanco Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Say it ain’t so!!!
Posted By: slumlord Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
The one’s talking shît about McRib haven’t left their tin shed in Pissville USA in 10 years.

😃😃
Wait

Hold up…..I would be remiss if didn’t disclose:

I used to pheasant hunt with the concept developer for McRib and my neighbor used to live next to him. Mama used to baby sit they kids across town.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by CashisKing

It cant possibly be any worse.
Originally Posted by slumlord
The one’s talking shît about McRib haven’t left their tin shed in Pissville USA in 10 years.

😃😃

THANK YOU... for not making that "...their T1-11 shed in Pissville USA in 10 years.".

I just hate triggering people...
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
It may be hard for some of you "Gen Somethings" to learn, but there was a time when McDonalds sold actual food made from all natural ingredients. The transition to "emulsified and formed meat products" and "plant-based meat substitutes" was a slow one but it is now almost complete.

You may think you know what you're ordering at a MickeyD, but you do not know what you are getting.
Wait

I used to pheasant hunt with the concept developer for McRib and my neighbor used to live next to him. Mama used to baby sit they kids across town.

Sounds like "Insider Trading" to me...

Or is that "In-Slider Trading"?
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

It cant possibly be any worse.

They improved the "Secret Sauce"...

A good cover crop is important... like putting a corn pile on my alfalfa food plots...
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
AFIK, I’ve never had the pleasure. Since their doom is now official, I’ll continue to refrain lest I add one more tragic loss to my long list.
It’s raining here today.

I don’t have one of them fancy shootie houses for my type of deer sniping

Maybe I head up to MacDonnell’s and get one. Although for the same $10 I go can go get a beef chimichanga and two sides, chips n picante, bottomless co cola
Posted By: kwg020 Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by Terryk
I think I had one. I am a pork guy, and it did not work for me.
Heartburn on bread. The sauce is pretty darn icky. But, help yourself if you like them. The OP can have my share.

kwg
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
It may be hard for some of you "Gen Somethings" to learn, but there was a time when McDonalds sold actual food made from all natural ingredients. The transition to "emulsified and formed meat products" and "plant-based meat substitutes" was a slow one but it is now almost complete.

You may think you know what you're ordering at a MickeyD, but you do not know what you are getting.

Long ago and far away, a new fast food chain restaurant opened near the University of Maryland, called Arby’s. They had excellent roast beef sandwiches cut from big, dripping hunks of meat you could see hanging under a heat lamp. They also had a wonderful Jamoca milkshake. The real meat was gone in a few years, replaced by pressed slime. They were also the first place I saw that made “french fries” by squeezing mashed potatoes through a sieve into the oil; some seriously nasty stuff. I guess they make some decent sandwiches now, but if I want fast-food roast beef, I go to Roy’s. There are still some around this area, maybe two in Leesburg, VA alone.
Im so disappointed I apparently MISSED the whole era when McDonald’s grub was far more healthier than what Aunt Bea could cobble together
It’s raining here today.

I don’t have one of them fancy shootie houses for my type of deer sniping

Maybe I head up to MacDonnell’s and get one. Although for the same $10 I go can go get a beef chimichanga and two sides, chips n picante, bottomless co cola

I think that’s what you call a no-brainer.

The coffee still rocks tho, only reason why I ever go.
The number of phoucktards who won't eat anything from McDonalds and if they do it'll make them sick yet think they can survive in a SHTF situation is absolutely hilarious.
Im so disappointed I apparently MISSED the whole era when McDonald’s grub was far more healthier than what Aunt Bea could cobble together

I’m almost 71, and I don’t remember any of that pure wholesome chow from Mickey D’s either. Given the choice, I always preferred White Tower or Little Tavern, but had no illusions about the “quality”. White Tower had real shakers with salt and pepper mixed together on the table..
Posted By: Papag Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Somehow, back about '99, I took a bunch of church kids on a mission trip to Conn. One of the treats we had for lunch was some McRibs they had found frozen in storage somewhere. My first and last experience.
Chinese mystery soup is preferable. In China.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Hasn't the McRib gone away forever many times in the past?
Surely the won’t be getting rid of the McRib. They get too much of a sales boost with it.
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

Kinda like "New Coke"?
Posted By: BamBam Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Same here, a few months back there was a post about the Mc rib coming back. I said what the hell never had one let me go try it ,I got two, Had a few bites out of the first one, just didn’t go well with me, I threw the rest out. The fries were good :-)
Posted By: JeffyD Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22

My guess is they discover a long forgotten stash of them in a musty old warehouse somewhere and re-introduce them to an unsuspecting public.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Throw on a lil bbq sauce, some pickes & onions on a hoagie bun and mmm good.
Posted By: deflave Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
I love the McRib.
Inverted

And made in usa

That ought to please the anti walmart bitch-asses on here

The’ve been known to cause riots in these parts so they’re a no no after midnight.
Ohh wahhh

It hurts my hiney, mammie, fix us some fried corn and buttermilk toast, tapioca

🤦🏻🤔😂😟🤯🤯🤯
Mickey D’s is all about the customer. If they served the bone-in variety it could get caught in your throat.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The number of phoucktards who won't eat anything from McDonalds and if they do it'll make them sick yet think they can survive in a SHTF situation is absolutely hilarious.

Honestly, I'm not tryin' to be a dick here , but can you explain so I can understand what one has to do with the other?
Wait

There really is a story in our family about one of my grandfather’s inventing the McRib. LOL

And while I do believe there’s some validity to the claim, it’s a running joke. Like in Austin Powers when he says his dad claimed to have invented the question mark.
Posted By: KFWA Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Long ago and far away, a new fast food chain restaurant opened near the University of Maryland, called Arby’s. They had excellent roast beef sandwiches cut from big, dripping hunks of meat you could see hanging under a heat lamp. They also had a wonderful Jamoca milkshake. The real meat was gone in a few years, replaced by pressed slime. They were also the first place I saw that made “french fries” by squeezing mashed potatoes through a sieve into the oil; some seriously nasty stuff. I guess they make some decent sandwiches now, but if I want fast-food roast beef, I go to Roy’s. There are still some around this area, maybe two in Leesburg, VA alone.

Roy Rogers changed its name to Roney's. We have one about 2 miles from work and their roast beef sandwiches are as addictive as crack. Until a few months ago you could get a large roast beef with cheese there for $4.79. I don't know the price now but with a regular drink its $10 and change. I still go there but not as much
lol

I made it up, I’m a pathological liar.
Posted By: Steve Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by deflave
Wait

There really is a story in our family about one of my grandfather’s inventing the McRib. LOL

And while I do believe there’s some validity to the claim, it’s a running joke. Like in Austin Powers when he says his dad claimed to have invented the question mark.

Slum's mom baby sat your parent? Wow small world. wink
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

Throw on a lil bbq sauce, some pickes & onions on a hoagie bun and mmm good.

So, if you invert pig asses, does that make them halal, assuming you invert them while they’re still alive naturally?
I have tried to like the Mac Rib.

I have had probably 4 or 5 of them.

Just don't like them. They are just so fugging bland!

Anyway....the price of pork must be going up soon.
That part is true
Posted By: Steve Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
It explains a lot.
Roy’s is still Roy’s in this area apparently. Seem to be expanding. New one in Eldersburg, MD, where my first house was.

https://www.royrogersrestaurants.com/media/news

Honestly, I'm not tryin' to be a dick here , but can you explain so I can understand what one has to do with the other?

If I were a contrarian, I’d mention that at present, we have a choice, but I’m not, so I won’t.
Never heard of a roy rogers eating joint

And Ren50 is not allowed to post that pic anymore. lol
Wait

If that story came out in MT, it would explain the move to FL.
It's actual food.
Wait

No this story is older than I am.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
I had my 4th Mcrib this cycle after church yesterday. Since the early 1980s it has been my favorite fast food sammich. Say what you want about what it’s made of. I don’t care if it’s made from a pig’s Azzhole! I love them. Gonna try and eat a few more before they are gone forever. In 1983 I used to ride my Suzuki GS750 from Columbus to just north of Cincinnati to get one because they had them, and we didn’t. Ok, rant over.

Ron
I didn't know black guys posted here.

If Macdonald’s food upset your tummy-tumms you gonna have a tough go in an apocalyptic/Katrina type situation.

Same for all the gluten free, can’t sleep without a gas mask, and need four Ambien to sleep crowd.
Wait

No this story is older than I am.

Had no idea that the McRib predated you.

Maybe you could continue the tradition with the Mc’Guana….
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
It's actual food.

Sure looked sterile

Where are all the surly, pouty face punkass negroes and illegal Mayans that they usually have running those production lines??

So it’s ground picnic shoulder, I see no problem
Maybe with some Texas Pete or something.
Do you need some texas pete?

Or Stadium mustard?

lol
Maybe you could continue the tradition with the Mc’Guana….

My daughters love those.
Do you need some texas pete?

Or Stadium mustard?

lol

You got some hog maws?
Mickey D BBQ!?

That ain't bar-b-que! It's roasted pig "pieces/parts" smeared with a vile, make believe sauce! 😖

Guess it all depends on how hungry you are! LOL!
To a starving man, a Vienna sausage tastes like a rib eye!
Posted By: Higginez Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Heartburn city!

No thanks!
Posted By: CWT Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
I have eaten two in my life. One when they first came out and one years later because I couldn't believe it was as bad as I remembered. It was.
It's not just the texture I don't care for....but I don't like the taste either.

And would it be too much to ask to get the sauce on the inside of the sandwich and not the outside?
Posted By: Geno67 Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
I try them each time they come back. Not a fan but I wanted to be.
The McRib - the only thing that can make Soylent Green palatable by comparison.
Now I gots to drive 45 miles to try one today before they are gone forever. If folks in real BBQ country are raving over them, I feel I am really missing something special here.
Posted By: efw Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22

This was my thought

I love the McRib.

Oh hell yeah me too
Posted By: pappabear Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Bless your heart!
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Now I gots to drive 45 miles to try one today before they are gone forever. If folks in real BBQ country are raving over them, I feel I am really missing something special here.

Don't do it.

You still have so much to live for!
Roy’s is still Roy’s in this area apparently. Seem to be expanding. New one in Eldersburg, MD, where my first house was.

https://www.royrogersrestaurants.com/media/news

there was more to the story in our local one, I guess the local ones here changed their names

----------------------------------

This place became Roney's because Roy's new corporate parent demanded some menu changes, which the owners here refused to do.

"If we would have kept the name Roy Rogers it would have been Roy Rogers in name only and not the quality of the food," said Loftspring.

The name Roney's is for Roney Lane, where the store is located. And it was easy to change the sign. All they had to do was change the "Roy" and take down a couple of letters on the "Rogers."

Roney's, or maybe Roy's, has a following most places would die for. The food is great and the prices are reasonable. Some people come everyday!

One more thing, Roy Rogers' real name was Leonard Slye. He was born in Cincinnati, Ohio just a few miles from where Roney's stands today. Roy Rogers was born in 1911 and passed away in 1998.

That there is truth.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Is nothing safe on the Campfire?

Holeee $hit, now it’s the McRib!

Who cares if you don’t like it, go to Starbucks and pay $10.00 for a cup of sludge and spill it in your lap. Then go to Sportsman’s Warehouse and buy a Ruger American in 6.5 Creedmoor and post that up and see how well that is received…
🤣👍
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Who cares if you don’t like it, go to Starbucks and pay $10.00 for a cup of sludge and spill it in your lap. Then go to Sportsman’s Warehouse and buy a Ruger American in 6.5 Creedmoor and post that up and see how well that is received…

There was a guy from Texas that threatened to kill me because I dont like Savage Axis rifles.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
I like McRibs. I have many faults; apparently this can be added to the ever-growing list.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

There was a guy from Texas that threatened to kill me because I dont like Savage Axis rifles.

Rickt300 ?
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I like McRibs. I have many faults; apparently this can be added to the ever-growing list.

I digf McD's - just don't like McRib's taste. Not for me but the rest of the menu - okay.

Real world best combo would be Whopper (no tomato), McD Fries, Coke and a frosty from Wendy's.
Posted By: Chisos Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22

It's probably had more farewell tours than Kiss.
Posted By: SKane Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Wait

LMAO.

Hotrod_Lincoln is likely green with envy at your matrix of humans.
Posted By: mathman Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
I really like the McD fries when they're right, but like everything else these days consistency or the lack thereof is an issue.

I bet it’s one of those guys that claims he can make his own pharmaceutical grade Hydroxychloroquine in his bathtub with Fresca, tangerine peels and Comet cleanser.
Always posts up some end of the world cut n paste hatchet job from some dark web wacko website that is some far fetched and downright foucking ignorant it would even make Happy Camper blush
Posted By: JPro Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Most McDonalds offerings won't even make a good turd.
Originally Posted by mathman
I really like the McD fries when they're right, but like everything else these days consistency or the lack thereof is an issue.

He’s the lifehack to that

Tell you them got diabetes and need a No-Salt french fry. (Groids there understand the debilitating effects of th’beetus) and they will have you pulled up the 3rd window and fry you up a hot batch of golden ecstasy. Ask for salt and ketchup as they hand your hot fries over
Y’all need to try the Arby’s Real Country Rib Sandwich.

Afterwards, you’ll throw rocks at that processed dogschitt McD’s calls a McRib
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yea yea

Go away

We’re getting there

My arbys is next door to mcD

calm de [bleep] down
Unfortunately the Arby's near me is an old rancid grease smelling hellhole.
I can put down some sausage biscuits for sure but the rest of their menu is just so-so.

Nothing funnier than a fast food aficionado.
Posted By: TreeMutt Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22

I don't know. I had two Quarter Pounders with cheese and a small fry last night and it tasted pretty damn good, and I mean like meat!.

But just to balance things out I ate a spinach and carrot salad with balsamic.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22

He’s the lifehack to that

Tell you them got diabetes and need a No-Salt french fry. (Groids there understand the debilitating effects of th’beetus) and they will have you pulled up the 3rd window and fry you up a hot batch of golden ecstasy. Ask for salt and ketchup as they hand your hot fries over
Bingo.

That was a hack back before hacks were a thing. WAY before there was a innanet (thank to Algore)

Ask for a sammich with no sauce, mayo, or whatever and they can try to wipe it off and hand you one from the warming shelf like every other moke. But, they can't take all the salt of'n the fried what are already made. They about have to give you fresh hot ones.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
I think I’ve had one many many years ago when they came out and it was ok. My wife likes them and we’ll probably have to go visit Mc D’s for her to get one.

I think they have claimed this is “the last time they’ll be available before they’re gone forever” several times before.
I can tell a difference in the McDonalds Quarter Pounder.

I think I read they switched from frozen from fresh meat

I like the Quarter Pounder Deluxe, and occasionally I'll get a triple cheeseburger.

Can't eat a Big Mac - indigestion. Too scared to even try a McRib.

Dude

you're lucky

most of us don't live where we can just walk down to the corner mercado and get a nice Cuban sandwich.
Ask for a sammich with no sauce, mayo, or whatever and they can try to wipe it off and hand you one from the warming shelf like every other moke. But, they can't take all the salt of'n the fried what are already made. They about have to give you fresh hot ones.

It's not just about the freshness and hotness. I also want them cooked to golden, crisp perfection. Sometimes they pull them asap, then they're fresh, hot and floppy. frown
It's a drive across town, but I can get a good Cuban sandwich.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
What an amazing thread...

It's not just about the freshness and hotness. I also want them cooked to golden, crisp perfection. Sometimes they pull them asap, then they're fresh, hot and floppy. frown
Well, for me at least, but I may not have acquired the culinary expertise you have, fresh, hot and floppy beats the heck out of stale, soggy, cool, oversalted, and floppy anyway.
It's a drive across town, but I can get a good Cuban sandwich.
I've got a 100 mile drive for an appointment today but the benefit might be that I can buy a baker's dozen really decent bagels. Because we can't just drive the 15 miles to town to get a good bagel.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Well, for me at least, but I may not have acquired the culinary expertise you have, fresh, hot and floppy beats the heck out of stale, soggy, cool, oversalted, and floppy anyway.

Well yeah.
Posted By: Irving_D Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
The reason I don't eat McDonald's isn't because of the food, it's because I would rather give my money to someone who appreciates it. McDonald's won't miss me but the diner or deli down the road will. And the cost is close enough and the quality is better. I haven't eaten from McDonald's or burger King since corrona started occasionally very rarely I will eat Wendy's
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Well, We can only Hope!... Today the McRib... Tomorrow McDonalds!...
Posted By: High_Noon Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22

Ron

Correct:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
As long as they're inverted. grin
Posted By: gunchamp Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Mcrib is a nasty chunk of processed chit. That said, Id still eat it, especially when drunk
People eat a lot of nasty things when they're drunk. grin
Posted By: gunchamp Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
People eat a lot of nasty things when they're drunk. grin
lol, very true
Posted By: 5sdad Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by gunchamp
[quote=mathman]People eat a lot of nasty things when they're drunk. grin

Sardines come to mind.
Mmmmm….

Earlobes…
Posted By: Dave_Spn Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
The husband of my wife's friend just had a McRib and fries at the convalescent home he's at. He lost his right leg to diabetes a few months ago and the left is going to be hacked off later this week.

Still, he had to have the last McRib and fry. If that isn't an endorsement, I don't know what is.
It's not just the texture I don't care for....but I don't like the taste either.

And would it be too much to ask to get the sauce on the inside of the sandwich and not the outside?

So, how do you feel about the smell?

We’re trying to find something positive……
I'm glad the OP likes them; I have never had one.
It’s amazing something as simple as a limited annual release of a sandwich can cause such virtue signaling by supposed grown men lol
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
It’s amazing something as simple as a limited annual release of a sandwich can cause such virtue signaling by supposed grown men lol

I will gladly chop a Big Mac.

Just dont like the Mac Rib.

Do you?
Posted By: NoDak Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
If you aren't lazy you can make it better and KNOW what is in it.

I will gladly chop a Big Mac.

Just dont like the Mac Rib.

Do you?

Used to. Got one last year I think and wasn’t the same. But at least it’s meat. Better than some vegan bullshît
Posted By: 79S Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
So far nugget is 0-200 finding a mcrib that's been half eating and thrown away in the trash here at the dump. Boy wouldn't it be something to find a whole one.. I will say I do enjoy licking the bbq sauce out of the empty containers. Hey don't judge Nugget..
Posted By: RUM7 Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by Teal

I digf McD's - just don't like McRib's taste. Not for me but the rest of the menu - okay.

Real world best combo would be Whopper (no tomato), McD Fries, Coke and a frosty from Wendy's.
No tomato? What kinda heathen are you?
Same kind as me. I can't stand tomato on a sandwich.
I never made it out today

Stobbed my toe and caught the bubble guts without even leaving the yard
If you boyz ever get up to New Brunswick during lobster season, gotta order the McLobster! That's some pretty good eatin; especially for Micky D's!

[Linked Image from i.cbc.ca]
If you boyz ever get up to New Brunswick during lobster season, gotta order the McLobster! That's some pretty good eatin; especially for Micky D's!

Hard pass on the seabug slave food.
Originally Posted by RUM7

A couple weeks ago I went to BK with my best friend and college roommate and he ordered a Whopper with cheese with no tomato and no onions. I was like wtf are you doing! JFC
Posted By: 79S Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22

Hard pass on the seabug slave food.

At this point nugget is so hungry I eat the ass out chicken right now..
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
Holy smokes! I bet now you guys will say you don’t like White Castle Hamburgers. 😂

Ron
Originally Posted by RUM7

A couple weeks ago I went to BK with my best friend and college roommate and he ordered a Whopper with cheese with no tomato and no onions. I was like wtf are you doing! JFC

I'd have done the same except I wouldn't have ordered the cheese.
As far as the McRib, I honestly can't tell you if I tried one 20 or 30 years ago but I did get one last year (without onion) and it was unexpectedly good! I rarely eat fast food so I haven't had another but if one were put in front of me I'd eat it.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: McRib going away forever - 11/07/22
A porkburger, with a lot of sauce.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
With all the hoopla grabbed my yearly McRib today. Extra onion and pickle. Added mustard and hot sauce packets to it. Fanta orange for the drink, $10+ after tax.
Posted By: slumlord Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
If you want extra onion here, it will be extra 15 mins

It screws up Tyrees and he have to smoke a blunt out by the dumpster to figure out what to do

But he worff $15 dolla a hower
Posted By: Wrapids Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
I have not eaten anything from mickeyd since about 1985, fuqem.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
I hit the drive through late yesterday afternoon on my way home from the farm. Only fast food place in town and I drive through 3-4 times a month.

Passed on the McRib and went for a spicy deluxe chicken sandwich. Ate it on the way home and got that orange sauce and lettuce all over my lap.

Fuuck it, I was hungry!

Unless it’s a Drunk Yankee riding a manbun scooter to the beer store! 😂😂😂😂😂

#TooManyDui’sToDrive 🤪
Posted By: trplem Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
They're super processed, salt and chemical laden, health destroying extra goodness. The real reason they go away for a while is the animal they're made from starts to get scarce. That, and us guys that messily devour six of them, washed down my a shamrock shake when possible, turn their bathrooms into a super fund cleanup site. That gets expensive fast.
Posted By: 79S Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I hit the drive through late yesterday afternoon on my way home from the farm. Only fast food place in town and I drive through 3-4 times a month.

Passed on the McRib and went for a spicy deluxe chicken sandwich. Ate it on the way home and got that orange sauce and lettuce all over my lap.

Fuuck it, I was hungry!

Oh that sounds really delicious.. Nugget
Posted By: Raferman Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Fuuck it, I was hungry!
That spicy chiggunz sauce is titties.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
Nugs, Raf, let me tell you both it was awesome.

Delicious.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
I couldn't tell you the last time I was at the Clown food place.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
If you want extra onion here, it will be extra 15 mins

It screws up Tyrees and he have to smoke a blunt out by the dumpster to figure out what to do

But he worff $15 dolla a hower

Something happen during covid cause it's all Orientals now. Japs, Flaps, Chincks, Flips and Nips with sprinkling of Toe heads. Used to be you had to be rollin the 101 on the Peninsula to see them working in Mcd's. Now they done spread out into the Valley. Owners got smart stopped hiring Laquiasha and her cousin Taterhead.

Drive thru be rollin like the autobaun now.
Posted By: Deans Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
The only thing that i think is edible at McDonalds is their breakfast. The rest of their menu not so much.
I like the Filet-O-Fish sandwich.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22

that made laugh harder than anything I've read on 24HCF in a long time.

and I can't tell if you like McRibs, Starbucks, SW or Ruger Americans and Creedmoors
Originally Posted by Sycamore

and I can't tell if you like McRibs, Starbucks, SW or Ruger Americans and Creedmoors

You could suck a McRib thru a garden house at 50 yards...

Just saying...
Posted By: Sycamore Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
Originally Posted by Sycamore

You could suck a McRib thru a garden house at 50 yards...

Just saying...

a garden house you were the architect for?
Posted By: atvalaska Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
Originally Posted by DouginAlaska
I like the Filet-O-Fish sandwich.
...double and extra tarter...salute !
Holy smokes! I bet now you guys will say you don’t like White Castle Hamburgers. 😂

Ron
And they will all burn in he!! ....
This thread appears to have been taken over by a bunch of runky skinny kids that never got out from under momm's wing ....
Posted By: Morewood Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]
Posted By: deflave Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22

When I'm Supreme Leader, that individual will be executed at the next window.
Originally Posted by KFWA
I can tell a difference in the McDonalds Quarter Pounder.

I think I read they switched from frozen from fresh meat

I like the Quarter Pounder Deluxe, and occasionally I'll get a triple cheeseburger.

Can't eat a Big Mac - indigestion. Too scared to even try a McRib.

Just admit you're a homosexual and be done with it.
Same kind as me. I can't stand tomato on a sandwich.

Gay.
The McRib has not gone away, tho it was made out of rectum flurry and eyeball mush and not liquid metal it will, just like the Terminator T1000, merely assume another form.
Posted By: AML Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
I had a Mcrib meal last week. Looking forward to the one I have this week.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: McRib going away forever - 11/08/22
So, what's to say, they can't bring it back?
The Mexican pizza is back at Taco Hell. Fugk Mickey D.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: McRib going away forever - 11/09/22
Slum lord we need a review on the Arbys rib sammich
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Slum lord we need a review on the Arbys rib sammich
Chili sucker said it’s magnificent.
Posted By: slumlord Re: McRib going away forever - 11/09/22
When I sell those 3 tons of walnuts next week, I will get one and review it.
Mr Lui Heimansohn only paying $11 a ton
Posted By: earlybrd Re: McRib going away forever - 11/09/22
Them magic McRibs look awful close to the frozen 4.95 ones I heat up in the microwave at the local gas n go.Same microwave has been there 20+ yrs with a dial it gives up the ghost past 45 seconds you have to dial it back in🤣🤣
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: McRib going away forever - 11/09/22
McRib's are delicious.
Posted By: slumlord Re: McRib going away forever - 11/09/22
Ya know, that one I got down yesterday

Stll ain’t passed thru

Kinda worries, gonna be an acute detonation in my deer stand like at 2:49 pm
Ya know, that one I got down yesterday

Stll ain’t passed thru

Kinda worries, gonna be an acute detonation in my deer stand like at 2:49 pm

You were warned...

GOOD LUCK!