Home
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...lection-monitors-to-take-a-hike-n2615633
Good, they have no business in state elections
The Constitution gives the States the authority over elections
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
"Department of Justice monitors are not permitted under Florida law. Section 102.031(3)(a) of the Florida Statutes lists the people who 'may enter any polling room or polling place.' Department of Justice personnel are not included on the list. Even if they could qualify under 'law enforcement'...absent some evidence concerning the need for federal intrusion, or some federal stature that preempts Florida law, the presence of federal law enforcement inside polling places would be counterproductive and could potentially undermine confidence in the elections," Florida Department of State General Counsel Brad McVay wrote in a letter to DOJ Elections Coordinator John Russ.
Beautiful!
Great idea to have the feds monitor voter "integrity". GTFO
Wannabebwana: If Florida just had Mt. Goats, Mule Deer, Antelope, Bighorn Sheep, Grizzly Bears, Elk and beautiful mountains I would move there!
I am liking Governor Ron DeSantis more and more every day.
Keep up the good work Florida.
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Wannabebwana: If Florida just had Mt. Goats, Mule Deer, Antelope, Bighorn Sheep, Grizzly Bears, Elk and beautiful mountains I would move there!
I am liking Governor Ron DeSantis more and more every day.
Keep up the good work Florida.
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Garland's already proved what kind of a political piece of [bleep] he is. one should expect no less from him
One of the few states that doesn’t need to strong arm the Democratic Machine, while we watch AZ, GA, PA, WI, etc
Let the fraudsters walk all over them
I love it....
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Florida tells DOJ to ef-off - 11/09/22
It's because DeSantis knows the federal government can't be trusted and as long as he is top dog he keep running the federal poachers back to DC with their tail between their legs!
© 24hourcampfire