Home
Posted By: jackmountain If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
And your neighbors are so fugked up that they elect a literal vegetable to represent our nations interests (not just your states) you would have to move no matter your ties to that place. Absolutely shameful.
Posted By: deflave Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Truer words...

Same goes for Michigan and Whitmer.
Posted By: Dave_Spn Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
A vegetable senator and a Jew governor. Perfect
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Yep.
Posted By: slumlord Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
but but but but but but but Oprah says…
Posted By: jackmountain Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Hochul in NY too.
Posted By: rainshot Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
They’re stealing it and you can see how on Frankspeech. Those machines. Georgia too. When Walker caught up with Warnock they dumped 150k votes for Warnock. Walker is catching up again. It’s crazy. People need to revolt.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Originally Posted by deflave
Truer words...

Any wisdom to share for Illinois?
Man lemme tell ya

If I was like 15 and Whitmer was having a slumber party with a lot other goings on… I could be plied with 2-3 bartles n james wine coolers.

Like a milf fantasy thing
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
Man lemme tell ya

If I was like 15 and Whitmer was having a slumber party with a lot other goings on… I could be plied with 2-3 bartles n james wine coolers.

No doubt whitmer has that same fantasy.....you should give her a call.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain
And your neighbors are so fugked up that they elect a literal vegetable to represent our nations interests (not just your states) you would have to move no matter your ties to that place. Absolutely shameful.

Look at a map of the states election results, outside the Philly and Pittsburgh metro areas, Harrisburg and State College areas and lately some wealthy areas in the Poconos that are becoming more polluted with NYC dumazzes fleeing the urban life but bringing thier politics with them, the rest of the state is reliably Red. Certainly didnt help that phugging Oz rode Trumps inexplicable endorsement to become the R nominee that literally did nothing to excite the conservative base.
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Look at a map of the states election results, outside the Philly and Pittsburgh metro areas, Harrisburg and State College areas and lately some wealthy areas in the Poconos that are becoming more polluted with NYC dumazzes fleeing the urban life but bringing thier politics with them, the rest of the state is reliably Red. Certainly didnt help that phugging Oz rode Trumps inexplicable endorsement to become the R nominee that literally did nothing to excite the conservative base.

I could understand if the (D) wasn’t a stroke victim with tatooed firearms and a hoodie with a fat roll the size of a loaf of French bread on the back of his head.
It’s actually surreal to watch.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Man lemme tell ya

No doubt whitmer has that same fantasy.....you should give her a call.

They called her "Stretchin' Gretchin" for a reason.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
It just goes to show you, George Carlin was right, there are a lot of dumb mf'ers in this country

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Truer words...

Any wisdom to share for Illinois?

Tons.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
It just goes to show you, George Carlin was right, there are a lot of dumb mf'ers in this country

Yeah but electing a retard is next level.

LOL

PA folk love them some Corky.

LOL
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
I fugking love Illinois.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: funshooter Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
but but but but but but but Oprah says…

Yep she wants everyone to vote for Fetus
Hochul in NY too.

Fetterman is exceptional.

In every sense of the word.

LOL

PA will never live this one down. Ever.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22

It absolutely should not have mattered.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Truer words...

Worse than sad in both PA & MI, but not really all that surprising.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Truer words...

MM

Not at all.
Posted By: JD45 Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
An older friend of mine once said that Atlanta had become the azzhole of our country.

I think it moved to Pennsylvania.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Truer words...

MM

Darn good folks in rural Pa. I really feel sorry for them.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
I get the sentiment but what it would accomplish? The US Senate is a nationwide occupation. So from a practical standpoint moving some right wingers to PA to tip the vote would have more impact. Realistically none of it is practical or going to happen. From a purely practical standpoint moving surplus red votes to purple states would do more good than moving out. Unfortunately it seems to be working in the opposite direction. We need more red votes in purple states not less.
I think it’s funnier than fugk PA chose a retard.

LOL
Posted By: JD45 Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
And PA used to have the most licensed deer hunters in the U.S.
Originally Posted by JD45
And PA used to have the most licensed deer hunters in the U.S.

What in the fugk does that have to do with the price of rice in China?
Man lemme tell ya

She didn’t get the nickname “stretchen Gretchen” for nothing.

There's enough people in the rest of PA to outvote Philly and Pittsburgh, if they didn't vote 60/40
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I get the sentiment but what it would accomplish? The US Senate is a nationwide occupation. So from a practical standpoint moving some right wingers to PA to tip the vote would have more impact. Realistically none of it is practical or going to happen. From a purely practical standpoint moving expandable red votes to purple states would do more good than moving out. Unfortunately it seems to be working in the opposite direction.

I would move out of shame and the desire to live nowhere close to that many people that think a stroke victim would do a good job representing their interests.
Posted By: Heavyjim Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Out of curiosity who represents VA in the US senate?
Pennsyltucky is upping their game, their last contribution;

I get the sentiment but what it would accomplish? The US Senate is a nationwide occupation. So from a practical standpoint moving some right wingers to PA to tip the vote would have more impact. Realistically none of it is practical or going to happen. From a purely practical standpoint moving expandable red votes to purple states would do more good than moving out. Unfortunately it seems to be working in the opposite direction.

I would move out of shame and the desire to live nowhere close to that many people that think a stroke victim would do a good job representing their interests.
I hear ya.

MI isn’t a liberal mindset state but has the same national impact through union votes to some extent but especially, single soccer moms, and blacks/Muslims in Detroit/Dearborn/surrounding burbs. Most of them aren’t hardcore liberals but they vote democrat overwhelmingly.

I’m tied here through my step kids and like the outdoor opportunities in MI. If not for my step children we would relocate to WY in a heartbeat.

Most of my neighbors/township/county voted for Trump both times. As Flave pointed out in another thread 40% of the MI population lives in three counties in Metro Detroit. They overwhelmingly vote democrat white, black, or brown.

LOL

What has Illinois contributed to the senate or house for the last, oh I don’t know pick your number of decades lol
Posted By: bobinpa Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
PA suffers from too many cities.... Pittsburgh, Harrisburg and Philly. The 3 biggest cespools full of EBT card carriers decide the fate of freedom loving citizens every fugging time. Turns my stomach!!!
Originally Posted by bobinpa
PA suffers from too many cities.... Pittsburgh, Harrisburg and Philly. The 3 biggest cespools full of EBT card carriers decide the fate of freedom loving citizens every fugging time. Turns my stomach!!!

If everyone outside those cities voted red, you'd over take the democrats, easily.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22

The problem isn't Pennsylvania. It's the big urban centers pretty much everywhere.

Urbanites have had their brains turned to schitt from coast to coast. You really can't completely escape them. The best bet in America is to move to a rural area that's close enough to a smaller city,.....40,000 or so. The smaller cities aren't as commie as the big urban areas and if you're 10 miles away you can drive into town to get what you need then drive back out.
I, I , I, I don’t want a rhino…he might take my guns

I’ll vote for the coal killer that shîts his pants, I’m a workin man

I seen fking morons on here bitching about Oz. Well congrats
Still making excuses....
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The problem isn't Pennsylvania. It's the big urban centers pretty much everywhere.

Urbanites have had their brains turned to schitt from coast to coast. You really can't completely escape them. The best bet in America is to move to a rural area that's close enough to a smaller city,.....40,000 or so. The smaller cities aren't as commie as the big urban areas and if you're 10 miles away you can drive into town to get what you need then drive back out.

There's not enough people in the 3 big PA cities to over come the rest of the state. A lot of people love stating what you stated so they can sleep well at night, even though their county is 60/40.
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn

If everyone outside those cities voted red, you'd over take the democrats, easily.
Where does it happen that everyone else votes red?

The major population area don’t get all of the blue votes but easily get enough to win those districts. In a state like MI where’s that’s 40% of the total vote for the state in Metro Detroit alone and then factor in a few other large population center that vote democrat, the rest of state has to have nearly a clean sweep everywhere else. Michigan for instance has 83 countries probably 10-15 at most vote blue.
Posted By: bobinpa Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22

In 2020, all but 4 counties in PA went red I think. The chitholes are what fugged it up. It sucks. Look at any map....
Posted By: Bristoe Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22

A lot of people love stating what you stated so they can sleep well at night,

I don't state it so I can sleep well. I live it so I can sleep well.

Mitch McConnell el and his chicom wife appreciate your support.

Mitch McConnell el and his chicom wife appreciate your support.

Brains turned to shìt!
Posted By: tzone Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22

I hear ya.

MI isn’t a liberal mindset state but has the same national impact through union votes to some extent but especially, single soccer moms, and blacks/Muslims in Detroit/Dearborn/surrounding burbs. Most of them aren’t hardcore liberals but they vote democrat overwhelmingly.

I’m tied here through my step kids and like the outdoor opportunities in MI. If not for my step children we would relocate to WY in a heartbeat.

Most of my neighbors/township/county voted for Trump both times. As Flave pointed out in another thread 40% of the MI population lives in three counties in Metro Detroit. They overwhelmingly vote democrat white, black, or brown.

You’re not tied there. You’re choosing there. You maybe have to live there for a few years because of a custody issue but you’re not tied there.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
It ain't over yet but how would you feel like... to get beat by that Frankenstein guy...good lord
Originally Posted by tzone

I hear ya.

You’re not tied there. You’re choosing there. You maybe have to live there for a few years because of a custody issue but you’re not tied there.
There’s a good chance that I’ll leave down the road. I should have done it when I was young enough to take full advantage.

I grew up in MI and it’s a state with things to offer someone that likes the outdoors and lives East of the Rockies. It isn’t the liberal hellhole that some build it up to be. More public land East of the Rockies than any other state. More shoreline and groomed snowmobile trails than anywhere else in the US. The second most ATV trails, sand dunes, great fishing, bird hunting, hiking, no magazines bans ect. If you don’t live in the Lower one 1/3 it’s a great state. Even the lower one 1/3 that is the democrats stronghold are not hardcore Portland type leftist. They’re union Fudds, unmarried soccer moms, suburbanites, blacks and Muslims. That vote democrat overwhelmingly but aren’t hardcore leftist.
Posted By: 79S Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
I, I , I, I don’t want a rhino…he might take my guns

I’ll vote for the coal killer that shîts his pants, I’m a workin man

I seen fking morons on here bitching about Oz. Well congrats

Oh man that Kim chi really ph ucked me up bro.. nugget
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22

I hear ya.

There’s a good chance that I’ll leave down the road. I should have done it when I was young enough to take full advantage.

I grew up in MI and it’s a state with things to offer someone that likes the outdoors and lives East of the Rockies. It isn’t the liberal hellhole that some build it up to be. More public land East of the Rockies than any other state. More shoreline and groomed snowmobile trails than anywhere else in the US. The second most ATV trails, sand dunes, great fishing, bird hunting, hiking, no magazines bans ect. If you don’t live in the Lower one 1/3 it’s a great state. Even the lower one 1/3 that is the democrats stronghold are not hardcore Portland type leftist. They’re union Fudds, unmarried soccer moms, suburbanites, blacks and Muslims. That vote democrat overwhelmingly but aren’t hardcore leftist.

It still shocks me that sportsman in states like Michigan vote Democrat. The unions own those dudes. I can say with confidence that sportsmen in the southeast are conservatives and vote that way.
Breaking

Calling it for Fetterman
Posted By: 79S Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Breaking

Calling it for Fetterman

You know if I ever hear anyone talk chit about Tennessee I will tell them Pennsylvania elected a retard to the senate
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

I hear ya.

It still shocks me that sportsman in states like Michigan vote Democrat. The unions own those dudes. I can say with confidence that sportsmen in the southeast are conservatives and vote that way.
No doubt that the southeast has more conservatives but As I’ve posted above MI has 83 counties, three counties make up Metro Detroit. Those three counties are 40% of the population for the entire state and will always vote democrat. I hoped for better. It sucks.
Posted By: 300MAG Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22

🎯🎯🎯

I am embarrassed PA voted in Tater Tot!!
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Truer words...

that women would have no joke locked people up like dogs in cages. that isn't bombastic language. its the truth if you could have gotten away with it.

LOL

What has Illinois contributed to the senate or house for the last, oh I don’t know pick your number of decades lol

I don’t have a list for Illinois handy.

But I do know PA elected a retard to represent them.

Because they’re all fugking retards.

LOL
Posted By: GaryLL1959 Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Look at a map of the states election results, outside the Philly and Pittsburgh metro areas, Harrisburg and State College areas and lately some wealthy areas in the Poconos that are becoming more polluted with NYC dumazzes fleeing the urban life but bringing thier politics with them, the rest of the state is reliably Red. Certainly didnt help that phugging Oz rode Trumps inexplicable endorsement to become the R nominee that literally did nothing to excite the conservative base.[/quote]

Same thing here in N.C. A handful of counties basically control the elections.
Luckily, the R candidate has been declared the winner here, but by a very slim margin.

The SCOTUS decision on Roe v Wade, while certainly the correct ruling, didn't do the GOP any favors......ALMOST LIKE IT WAS PLANNED THAT WAY..?
No doubt that the southeast has more conservatives but As I’ve posted above MI has 83 counties, three counties make up Metro Detroit. Those three counties are 40% of the population for the entire state and will always vote democrat. I hoped for better. It sucks.

Sorry, but states like Michigan and Retardsylvania really need to come off of this. You're not even taking the time to add up the numbers for your state which means you have no interest in figuring out your state.

These are not elections that can be blamed on the city or a candidate running in an election that was somewhat off the radar. These were not outliers.

Fetterman is mentally fugking retarded. It has been national news for months now. Everybody knew a mentally retarded person was running in PA, and the people of PA elected a mentally retarded person to represent them.

Whitmer fist fugked every man, woman, and child in Michigan. And not years ago, this is very recent history. Michigan elected her anyway.

You people need to stop and figure out who it is you're spending Thanksgiving with if you want to help your states. Because I promise you, the people you call friends and family are not voting the way you think they are.

In the meantime, enjoy your retard and the rabid kghunt.

LOL
Posted By: 700LTR Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
They voted for xiden nuff said.
Originally Posted by 700LTR
They voted for xiden nuff said.

That's debatable.

Fetterman isn't.
Posted By: benchman Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
I am ashamed of my state, Pa. We have either the dumbest voters in the world, or the most corrupt system. They have elected a potato to the Senate.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

The Dem Philthy Metro area is literally half the population.

Throw [bleep] in to offset the 10 Republicans in Philthy, and we
Have no chance.

67 counties.
If 60 voted red with a good margin, 7 could easily counter them and
elect a Dem.

Anyone who thinks I need to leave because of this?
When you leaving the country that re-elected Clinton, elected Obama twice,
came fairly close to electing Hitlery, and elected the ineffective on his best days, no senile Patato-in-Charge?

Same deal.

Look at the 2020 national map.
Biden won 509 counties,
Trump over 2500.

That's how.

Today is my Birthday.
Sure as hell didn't wake up to a happy day!

What I see among my neighbors and at the Thanksgiving Table.

Posted By: stevelyn Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
We're long past voting our way out. The next step is a national divorce and Balkanization.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Damn.

Look at all them retards.

LOL
This is a black eye to the entire country.
Can’t wait to see which committees he gets to sit on.
Finance? Foreign relations? Judiciary? LMAO
Thanks Pa.

In 2020, all but 4 counties in PA went red I think. The chitholes are what fugged it up. It sucks. Look at any map....

More like pink. You have to accept the fact that there are a lot of 60/40 counties.

Roll your mouse over the counties and see how many BLUE votes there are in those RED counties.

Sorry, but states like Michigan and Retardsylvania really need to come off of this. You're not even taking the time to add up the numbers for your state which means you have no interest in figuring out your state.

These are not elections that can be blamed on the city or a candidate running in an election that was somewhat off the radar. These were not outliers.

Fetterman is mentally fugking retarded. It has been national news for months now. Everybody knew a mentally retarded person was running in PA, and the people of PA elected a mentally retarded person to represent them.

Whitmer fist fugked every man, woman, and child in Michigan. And not years ago, this is very recent history. Michigan elected her anyway.

You people need to stop and figure out who it is you're spending Thanksgiving with if you want to help your states. Because I promise you, the people you call friends and family are not voting the way you think they are.

In the meantime, enjoy your retard and the rabid kghunt.

LOL

Exactly, people just don't look at the numbers in each county, they see red or blue, and most of the red counties are 50-60 percenters.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

The Dem Philthy Metro area is literally half the population.

Throw [bleep] in to offset the 10 Republicans in Philthy, and we
Have no chance.

67 counties.
If 60 voted red with a good margin, 7 could easily counter them and
elect a Dem.

Anyone who thinks I need to leave because of this?
When you leaving the country that re-elected Clinton, elected Obama twice,
came fairly close to electing Hitlery, and elected the ineffective on his best days, no senile Patato-in-Charge?

Same deal.

Look at the 2020 national map.
Biden won 509 counties,
Trump over 2500.

That's how.

Today is my Birthday.
Sure as hell didn't wake up to a happy day!

Fetterman won about 150,000. You're telling me there weren't enough votes in the 'red' counties to overcome?

People need to stop considering a county voting 53% RED a win.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
I guess his "Mean Joe Green" TV Commercial worked...

You guys getting free T-Shirts?
Thanks Pa.

Sorry but this is a pox on Pennsylvania and nobody else.

I don’t give a fugk about red, blue, city or rural. Fetterman is mentally fugking retarded and Pennsylvania voted him into office.

I will say that I actually see the election of Gretchen even more pathetic. You Michigan people are complete fugking losers.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
LOL

When I walked into the polling place at 8:00 am there was no one in front of me and one women came in after me, no one after her. Had a good idea how things were going to turn out right then and there. Oregon has nothing on Pennsylvania as far as retardation goes.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Thanks Pa.

I don’t give a fugk about red, blue, city or rural. Fetterman is mentally fugking retarded and Pennsylvania voted him into office.

There are reasons...in the end you are right!

Someone was lamenting it at work today.
"How?"

"Pretty Fűcking easy. Forget Fetterman, this is a sign of how bad a situation we are in. Not D and R. As a nation of people."

(Everyone is focused on the aftermath of the stroke.
BS in my opinion. The man's basic principles are Left of Bernie.)

"If Oz was the stroke victim, I would have voted for the position on the
ballot most likely to defeat Fetterman...Oz!"

That is where we are, boiled down into a few sentences.

They used to say 40% of voters were committed to each party,
with 20% in the middle actually making the decisions.
The 80% is more entrenched then ever.

I can't even fathom someone being a voter and not committed to a side.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Thanks Pa.

I can't even fathom someone being a voter and not committed to a side.

I would have voted for a rock yesterday if it wasn't a democommie. But I am a simple partisan. You would think the intellectually superior "independents" who "vote for the person not the party" would have voted for the non-vegetable. Guess not.
Posted By: Fullfan Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Here ya go

Attached picture FDE7811B-7A88-4374-B32D-42EBD36CD2CB.jpeg
Posted By: renegade50 Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
News flash...

They also elected a dead man for fuuuks sakes....

Confirmed on various news sources other than this link also.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...rman-has-been-outdone-in-pa#Post17782537
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
#mailinballots
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
#mailinballots

BOOM

There's no overcoming this fraud. No one will ever convince me that they didn't unleash the COVID to defeat Trump. And it worked so good, why ever give it up? Between that and voting machines they have what they need. The country is doomed.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
#mailinballots

BOOM

There's no overcoming this fraud. No one will ever convince me that they didn't unleash the COVID to defeat Trump. And it worked so good, why ever give it up? Between that and voting machines they have what they need. The country is doomed.

We at "chicken or the egg" when it comes to Fetterman.

Methinks retards elected their retarded.

LOL

Because you're all retards.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
#mailinballots

BOOM

We at "chicken or the egg" when it comes to Fetterman.

Methinks retards elected their retarded.

LOL

Because you're all retards.
At this point it seems that way. I should probably move to Florida. You down for some golf?
At this point it seems that way. I should probably move to Florida. You down for some golf?

Always.
Posted By: wyoming260 Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22
I used to live in Pa. was born there, Moved in 2009 as I could no longer stand to watch what was happening around me. As bad a candidate as John Fetterman is. he is not the worst.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/09/pennsylvania-dead-democrat-tony-deluca-victory
Read this story and tell me that Pa. should be allowed to continue voting in Elections that impact the whole Country............
At the end of the day, the people of Pennsylvania elected a retard.

LMFAO
Posted By: wyoming260 Re: If you live in Pa - 11/09/22

LMFAO
And a candidate that DIED 10-09-22, in the same election cycle , that has to be a record.........

LMFAO

Nah. It was the AA’s in Philly. They always vote for mentally incapacitated crackers in carhartt hoodies.
Hate to bring the bad news, but a bunch of retarded welfare rat white people did this.

LMFAO

Nah. It was the AA’s in Philly. They always vote for mentally incapacitated crackers in carhartt hoodies.
Hate to bring the bad news, but a bunch of retarded welfare rat white people did this.

They all gonna be cryin' just like Fireballz in a few short years.

I say fugk em. Let me all rot.
© 24hourcampfire