Home
Trump throwing his wife under the bus?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump...a-blames-wife-melania-endorsement-report
And this is how you know Trumps moment has past.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I do not disagree, well, depending upon the veracity of the report.
Point to the doll where the orange man touched you. LMAO
Trump never listened to anyone but Trump.
Soon it will be Mr. Trump and President DeSantis.

But he'll never be able to admit that he did it to himself. That will be somebody else's fault too.
Originally Posted by hatari

Except for the bad decisions.
Apparently it’s a NYT source in the OP’s link you dumb old windbags.

Saad!
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
LOL
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
LOL
You!
You!
I see what you did, Carl.

You!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by add

Saad!

Get the ol' band together again Hat.

Steve_NO, Isaac, Jorge, and the rest of those half-witted, war mongering, covid worshipping, GPOe slaves.
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Except for the bad decisions.

Then it's his wife's fault.
Originally Posted by kingston
You might want to look at that chart a bit more closely. That 21K difference (79k -58K) is for just one week.

Oh fück..

Yea.

This shìt is definitely real.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The Trump worship here....

A limousine liberal billionaire from New York who is on the Israeli money who "fast-tracked" a "miracle" vaccine and pushed for gun control....the hero of conservatives everywhere. Fuucking retards.
Originally Posted by logger

I should give her a good tongue lashing.
Another case report published by the CDC — this time from Singapore — also suggests contact with contaminated surfaces can transmit the virus. In that case, a person who was infected with SARS-CoV-2, but not yet symptomatic, attended a church service. Later in the day, another person sat in the same seat, and also came down with COVID-19. Whether the virus was contracted via a contaminated surface, or potentially a lingering aerosol, however, couldn't be ascertained.

https://www.livescience.com/how-covid-19-spreads-transmission-routes.html
Originally Posted by 99guy

But he'll never be able to admit that he did it to himself. That will be somebody else's fault too.

Yep 2028.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yep 2028.

2028?

I was thinking 3280?

But who knows... maybe Pepe the frog will last 172 years...
Another case report published by the CDC — this time from Singapore — also suggests contact with contaminated surfaces can transmit the virus. In that case, a person who was infected with SARS-CoV-2, but not yet symptomatic, attended a church service. Later in the day, another person sat in the same seat, and also came down with COVID-19. Whether the virus was contracted via a contaminated surface, or potentially a lingering aerosol, however, couldn't be ascertained.

https://www.livescience.com/how-covid-19-spreads-transmission-routes.html

Wow, no wonder he tucked tail and ran.

Another "intellectual" Covidian idiot, sniffed out.

Man that is Funnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! lol
“According to a report”
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
“According to a report”
This sounds important!
“According to a report”
This sounds important!

And beyond reproach.
“According to a report”
This sounds important!

And beyond reproach.
A New York rumor about DJT...
What's more interesting is how GOP establishment throttled and vilified MAGA.

The same thing happened to the Tea Party.

The GOP prefers a membership who's conservatism prioritizes abortion and Christianity above all else.

The GOP prefers a membership who's conservatism prioritizes abortion and Christianity above all else.

Yep. The more you lose the easier it is to scream the sky is falling while fundraising.

Far from it.

The GOP doesn’t want to touch those issues or 2A rights either for that matter. Those are all issues that matter more to the base.

The GOP and it’s establishment leadership would prefer to pay lip service to taxes, support Big Pharma, discuss crime while dancing around race and a few other milk toast Democrat-light issues. GOP establishment leadership wants nothing to do with cultural issues or Constitutionalist.
It seems he is great at motivating opposition to come out in droves to vote? Kind of like Hillary Clinton did to conservatives in the past.
“According to a report”
This sounds important!

You can trust anything coming from the NYT!🙄
"furious"

Yeah, O.K.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
“According to a report”
This sounds important!

You can trust anything coming from the NYT!🙄

All the news that's fit to print dontchaknow! laugh
Three reasons to blame Trump for Tuesday's results:

1) To cover over the fact that Rep's ran some really sucky, marginal candidates... To wit: Oz in PA. A Turkish snake oil salesman and TV celebrity.
2) To cover over the fact that Mitch and Company intentionally diverted MILLIONS of dollars in national campaign funds to "Friends and Family" to compromise Trump endorsed candidates in battle ground states.
3) To cover over the fact that two years after he left office, the swamp is STILL AFRAID that Trump is going to come back and kick their collective azzes...

Love him, or hate him, the fact that the Uniparty Swamp is so focused on denigrating Trump, at all costs, should tell you all need to know...
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Saad!

Steve_NO, Isaac, Jorge, and the rest of those half-witted, war mongering, covid worshipping, GPOe slaves.

Let's see, get back together with a few attorneys, people with Master's degrees, national security experts, military veterans, captains of nuclear aircraft carriers. Yeah, sounds good. Sorry you have no band to put back together and are a sad, miserable little man. Call us when you get your GED. Unitl then, have a word for the day:

Envy: a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, education, or stature.
Fugking covtard LMAO
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Saad!

Let's see, get back together with a few attorneys, people with Master's degrees, national security experts, military veterans, captains of nuclear aircraft carriers. Yeah, sounds good. Sorry you have no band to put back together and are a sad, miserable little man. Call us when you get your GED. Unitl then, have a word for the day:

Envy: a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, education, or stature.

Lmao.

Effete elitist. That’s a term you should look up. wink
In a war of words, this posse enters battle unarmed
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Love him, or hate him, the fact that the Uniparty Swamp is so focused on denigrating Trump, at all costs, should tell you all need to know...

Brilliant !

We’ll said. A lot of members here fit that bill.
My takeaway from Tuesday is that Trump enough influence to get candidates chosen in the primaries, his negatives with independents and probably some Republicans kept them from winning. Oz is a celebrity like Trump, and not a politician, and was labelled a carpetbagger, not entirely untrue. Backing him shows yet again that political savvy ain’t the Donald’s strong point. His preemptive strikes against his supposed competition for the nomination are not helpful either, especially at this stage, and more and more he’s looking like Al Gore after 2000.

I give him great credit for what he accomplished while President, what he endured, and what he tried to do, but he’s done and needs to ride off into the sunset with Melania, and if he’s yelling at her, he’s a dope and a jerk.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Whats really amazing, are the retards that have lived the past performance of an MMC led GOP, and still think the GOP are the way forward?
Seriously? I mean really , Seriously?

Wait
The GOuniParty isn't my friend?
Say it ain't so.

Right. Its Christian people's fault that we are in this mess. We only voted for Trump to the tune of 90%. Shoulda got the other 10 though. A pox on us.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Saad!

Who was captain of a carrier?
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Saad!

Who was captain of a carrier?

Who’s the national security expert?

And he pluralized captain. So there’s more than one captain of a nuclear aircraft carrier he’s referring to
In a war of words, this posse enters battle unarmed

Well, arm yourself then son.
I'd take Trump and all his faults over the current disaster in the White House every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Flame on.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Saad!

Hyperbole much? I won't dispute my wits, but war mongering, covid worshipping and GPO slaves? Bet you taxed your intellect to come up with those gems.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Saad!

Hyperbole much? I won't dispute my wits, but war mongering, covid worshipping and GPO slaves? Bet you taxed your intellect to come up with those gems.
We just need Steve and Isaac, now.
Originally Posted by centershot
I'd take Trump and all his faults over the current disaster in the White House every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Flame on.

You and me both... I have worked in multiple industries where it is a requirement to put your big boy panties on, as well as you thick skin, every morning. Most people have little concept of the fact that at the end of the day, if you didn't "get chit done", no one cares "how nice" you were to people...

Sure thing Mr. Vaxx.

LOL
Originally Posted by jorgeI

If you dispute those as characteristics of yourself and hatari you're even dumber than I thought.
Anyone who believes anything that comes out of the pie hole of this Bolshevik whore,Maggie Haberman, is dumber than a box of rocks.

Or yours.

Amazing isn't it, the Trump hates everyone BS, and still the blind swallow it.
I do not disagree, well, depending upon the veracity of the report.

We have a problem, Trump and (now) about 78 - 80 million people disagree. The number will son grow. Book it, bro. grin

Another MSM sucker.

Bro, he listened to Admiral Rogers and moved his campaign HQ. wink

Hehehe. Great post.

But hey, isn't he still anti Semitic and a Racist? wink
Originally Posted by rte
Anyone who believes anything that comes out of the pie hole of this Bolshevik whore,Maggie Haberman, is dumber than a box of rocks.
Hehehe. Great post.
But hey, isn't he still anti Semitic and a Racist? wink

Maggie Haberman penned this article and not only is she a Bolshevik whore but a never-Trumper as well.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by Orion2000

Brilliant !

x's 2

Meh, horsesh!t.....Will always have a special spot for Trump, he did great things. I have the $100's in donation receipts to prove it too---you know, that went into that $100 million war chest he has amassed that got shared with no one he endorsed.

His bullsh!te has gotten old as of late.
The comments on Desantis were rank stupidity, just more fodder for the long list.

Some things can be overlooked in the name of economic prosperity, house cleaning, etc, he was a breath of fresh air, but his time has past.

Another MSM sucker.

White suburban women got Trump elected. That is the reality. They said 'fugk you' to HIllary. Will they come back to him? For the most part hell no. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is. Ignorance is bliss.
Yep,and a Turkish citizen from New Jersey,cant win the senators race in Pennsylvania.Even against a brain dead maggot.
© 24hourcampfire