Home
Posted By: steveredd1 seat covers - 11/10/22
who makes a nice quality custom seat cover, looking for something for my wife's rav4
Posted By: scrooster Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
Look on Amazon or check out Wally World ... there are a ton of decent options although, none are perfect.

Amazon will afford you the largest selection based upon make and model and year of manufacture and interior color.
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
someone posted on here some made of Neoprene, they weren't cheap like 150 bucks
Posted By: BLG Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
Cover Kings. Just bought a set for the front of my wife's Honda Odyssey front buckets. Total cost was around $300. Went with the leatherette style. The fit perfectly. Plenty of youtube videos on them.

Clyde
Posted By: Quak Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
Marathon super Hyde…best money can buy imho
Posted By: hardin284 Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
Cat skins for the win
Posted By: hardin284 Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
Marathon for reg seat covers. Cat skinz replace what is on your seats now
Posted By: wabigoon Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
Our Marathon covers.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Schmidtx2 Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
Wet okole's (sp). Make neoprene covers. They get a bit sweaty in the summer so I switched to marathons on the new truck. Very happy with them.
Posted By: Morewood Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
Another vote for Marathon. Fit nicely and made in the USA.
Posted By: himmelrr Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
I “use” my truck a lot and would normally tear up most seats. I use Carhartt seat covers. Well made, tough but comfortable to sit on. Real Truck usually has them in stock.
Posted By: Sasha_and_Abby Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
Got Marathon in my Land Cruiser...
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
Fruit of the Loom- - - - -It used to be fun checking out "seat covers"- - - -or the lack of them- - - - from the driver's seat of a Freightliner cabover.
Posted By: Springcove Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
Marathon
Posted By: Houser52 Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
CoverCraft Carhartt duck weave covers in my work truck. Tough, easy to install, fits like a glove, comfortable, washable. Had them for three years and they’ve held up good so far.
Posted By: Nestucca Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
I have the wet okole neoprene covers in my truck. They’re 7 years old and the drivers side is finally wearing out from sliding across it getting in and out. I would buy them again.
Posted By: fishnpbr Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
I've had these on my last 4 trucks. A little effort is needed to put them on but an excellent fit and very durable.

https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/seat-covers/precisionfit-seat-covers
Posted By: DANNYL Re: seat covers - 11/10/22
I have coverking in my jeep, look nice, fit tight. Only problem I've had was soon after putting them on I slopped some coffee on the seat part that is red and it stained good. Tried cleaning right away but that was useless.
© 24hourcampfire