Home
Posted By: DigitalDan At the maternity ward - 11/12/22
Doc is listening to sounds in the belly of an expecting young lady. She will have triplets, all boys. To his surprise he hears a male voice say “When I get out of here I want to be an electrical engineer.”

Another voice asks why. “I can’t stand the darkness.”, he replies. “What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to be a plumber!” Another voice asks why and in response says, “I’m tired of being wet all the time. “

A third voice says “I’m going to be a trapper. “ The other two ask why, and he says “Every 3-4 days a gopher slips in here. I want to trap it and kill it dead!”
Posted By: Gibby Re: At the maternity ward - 11/12/22
A few decades later. Payback would hurt like hell.
Posted By: Seafire Re: At the maternity ward - 11/12/22
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Doc is listening to sounds in the belly of an expecting young lady. She will have triplets, all boys. To his surprise he hears a male voice say “When I get out of here I want to be an electrical engineer.”

Another voice asks why. “I can’t stand the darkness.”, he replies. “What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to be a plumber!” Another voice asks why and in response says, “I’m tired of being wet all the time. “

A third voice says “I’m going to be a trapper. “ The other two ask why, and he says “Every 3-4 days a gopher slips in here. I want to trap it and kill it dead!”

and that is why so many male millennials identify as GAY nowadays. probably where the term snappy puzzy came from.
© 24hourcampfire