Home
I’m SHOCKED! ………………………………… NOT. đŸ˜¡

We should have known the fix was in. đŸ˜¡
Amazing how it takes the western states a week to count. Impressive indeed.
In Complete disbelief!
Strap in boys.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
đŸ˜¡

We should have known the fix was in. đŸ˜¡

When they stop counting votes, you know they are cheating their asses off.

Funny how the magic numbers just appear out of thin air when that happens, huh?

How many times does this have to happen before it sinks in?

Does anyone even care anymore?
One other thing is crystal clear...

The leadership at the RNC needs to go.

ALL of them.

How many elections are they gonna fugg up before THAT sinks in?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
One other thing is crystal clear...

The leadership at the RNC needs to go.

ALL of them.

How many elections are they gonna fugg up before THAT sinks in?

Yep.
Rona McDipshit needs to go in the trashcan.
The Uni party strikes again. All in on the fix. Paid off. Corrupt A$$holes.
This loss in Nevada may very well quash some GOP turnout in the Georgia runoff......For the next two years it won't matter if the demCRAP majority is one or two in the senate.....

I'm not too optimistic for a Walker win in Georgia now that Nevada has been called.
Now you know why they put the barricades up in AZ...
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
This loss in Nevada may very well quash some GOP turnout in the Georgia runoff......For the next two years it won't matter if the demCRAP majority is one or two in the senate.....

I'm not too optimistic for a Walker win in Georgia now that Nevada has been called.

Yep. Not looking good. I’m afraid the fix is in in Georgia too. đŸ˜¡
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Now you know why they put the barricades up in AZ...

I was thinking the same when that happened Barry.
Not that optimistic about Lake's chances either......According to Fox News election returns, 88 percent of the vote is in and she is still about 32k votes behind.
Ah ph uck it.. Time to let Rome burn I guess.
I partially blame McConnell for Masters loss in AZ. He diverted millions of $$$$$ from AZ up to that RINO bitch Murkowski in Alaska....
I partially blame McConnell for Masters loss in AZ. He diverted millions of $$$$$ from AZ up to that RINO bitch Murkowski in Alaska....

Mitch the China bought turtle should be the first to go. What a sorry POS he is.

Masters had plenty coming in from Peter Thiel, co-founder of PayPal, and citizen of Germany, US and New Zealand.
Originally Posted by 79S
The only solace is all Liberals will burn with us.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Masters had plenty coming in from Peter Thiel, co-founder of PayPal, and citizen of Germany, US and New Zealand.
.....Well nevertheless Sickeee, that $$$$$ should have never gone to Alaska. McConnell knows he has support to remain senate leader via Murkowski's vote and that's why the turtle sent the $$$$....
Nevada pisses me off
Is anyone really surprised? after the BIG steal of 2020... no stopping them now... not even a letter to your representative. LMAO
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Hmm you voted for Kelly because you always wanted to be the fist skin astronaut didn't you?
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Originally Posted by 79S
The only solace is all Liberals will burn with us.

But they will stand their telling everyone its ok..
© 24hourcampfire