Home
Flame away, but it's what Mastos ran on, and it worked. It was a single issue for the young voters, energized them, and they voted blue.
🤦‍♂️
I don't think so.

All the Dems run on are social issues. But a party can't run on social issues and win?
It's true. Gen Z is brainwashed and the worse things get for all of in all aspects of our lives the more Gen Z will withdraw and vote more radically.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Flame away, but it's what Mastos ran on, and it worked. It was a single issue for the young voters, energized them, and they voted blue.

Who told you that?

Because lord knows it’s not an original thought.
Originally Posted by smarquez
It's true. Gen Z is brainwashed and the worse things get for all of in all aspects of our lives the more Gen Z will withdraw and vote more radically.

I love when a buncha Boomer COVTARDS tell me that other generations are brainwashed.
On toppa all the other bullshit, conservatives are gonna hafta overcome morons that won't accept the reality of demorrhoid election fraud.
The Dems cleaned up on Roe/Wade and the promise (lie) of student debt forgiveness.
Posted By: efw Re: Roe V Wade Cost NV Senate Win - 11/13/22
Bullshit

Voter fraud lost the whole red wave

Except in the state where they stored up election integrity and ****SHOCKINGLY**** red wave hit?

FLORIDA
Where was all this Roe vs Wade outrage in Florida?

Where was all this love for progressives?

Why are the same states that inexplicably pulled out blue in 2020 the same states that struggle in 2022?

Jesus Christ you’d have to be retarded to accept the explanations they’re pushing right now.

How many threads bemoaning the Roe v Wade reversal does this make that you've started? lol

Don't worry... there's no shortage of other core conservative issues you rino's can surrender on.
Originally Posted by efw
Bullshit

Except in the state where they stored up election integrity and ****SHOCKINGLY**** red wave hit?

FLORIDA

Spot on.
Originally Posted by deflave
Where was all this Roe vs Wade outrage in Florida?

Where was all this love for progressives?

Why are the same states that inexplicably pulled out blue in 2020 the same states that struggle in 2022?

Jesus Christ you’d have to be retarded to accept the explanations they’re pushing right now.

MOtown was the first State ta outlaw abortion, an hour after the SC decision.

Valid photo ID required.

Paper ballots.

Limited absentee ballots.

Every R won, cept the KC and STL shtholes, and yes, there was fraud there.

But ya can't say it was a red wave, cause it was already red.
Boomers just can't see the truth..... elections no longer matter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Boomers just can't see the truth..... elections no longer matter

That’s not true.

Elections don’t matter in certain states. If everyone could tighten up their own backyards, we’d have legit elections again.

Florida was rabidly corrupt before getting corrected. If it wasn’t for local elections and massive output at the ground level it would be a foregone conclusion that it’s blue today. And it would be a lie.

They’re doing everything they can to make Texas fraudulent right fugking now. And they’ll do it if Texans let them.

yer a dumbass if you really belive this.

The "leak" was the cover they needed to arrange the cheat. Take that to the bank.
Except, apparently in the governor's race.
I doubt that the babies that weren’t aborted will complain.
I'm sure the thousands and thousands of children who won't be murdered will really regret being born knowing we didn't gain control of the senate this midterm election cycle.
The leak of the pending RvW SCOTUS decision is what provided the democrats <deception/manipulation> an issue to campaign for.

#wimmenforbabymurder
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I am pro-life, and have no problem with the recent SCOTUS decision on Roe vs Wade.....................but there are far bigger issues in this country than abortion. IMO, it's pretty far down the list of things we need to concern ourselves with.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I am pro-life, and have no problem with the recent SCOTUS decision on Roe vs Wade.....................but there are far bigger issues in this country than abortion. IMO, it's pretty far down the list of things we need to concern ourselves with.

Ok, Little James.

We’ll let the Supreme Court know right away.

LOL

Fugking idiot.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Yeah I can’t imagine why a civilized republic would care about defending human life.

I mean sheesh… I remember when atomic fireballs were a nickel a piece!
“Pro-life”

Except not really
This...

Originally Posted by efw
Bullshit

FLORIDA
The F'ers are going to keep counting till they get the House. We'll vote our way out in 2024.
Absolutely it had a massive influence - second only to fraud. I know hundreds of people who voted against the R v W situation. Socially conservative people have no idea how much of a hot item it is with centrist and independents who normally vote red right now but they were incensed by the thought that government should have a say in individual medical issues even at the state level.
Does it really matter why people voted the way they did if fraud is going on? Do you really think the fraudsters have a limit, say, they'll only cheat if they need 10,000 ballots, but if they need 10,001 they'll let the real winner win?
Hey wait a minute
What about that FL gov tbe media's been building up.. Yeah he'll save us .
Originally Posted by Geno67
Absolutely it had a massive influence - second only to fraud. I know hundreds of people who voted against the R v W situation. Socially conservative people have no idea how much of a hot item it is with centrist and independents who normally vote red right now but they were incensed by the thought that government should have a say in individual medical issues even at the state level.

LOL

Anybody still believe this stupid mother fugker voted for Trump and Desantis?
The D was down 14K votes on Election night with 98% reporting. Then suddenly, 4 days later, a box of ballots was “found” in Clark County. Had nothing to do with Roe v Wade.
I wonder if L. Graham and some Rinos had this outcome in mind several months ago....
At least we have college football and blonde Oreos
Originally Posted by dassa
Does it really matter why people voted the way they did if fraud is going on? Do you really think the fraudsters have a limit, say, they'll only cheat if they need 10,000 ballots, but if they need 10,001 they'll let the real winner win?

If the voting fraud gets cleaned up, it'll matter a ton. Florida was a red state that was made redder by all the lunacy of the last couple of years. You look at the rest of the country and about a third of the states are more purple than red or blue. If the fraud is removed, they go blue when they would have been red.

Individual medical decisions should never be mandated by government at any level for any reason other than inability to understand the medical options and no family members left.

Ain't that the truth.

Unfortunately those people are either too stupid, too narcissistic or too blind to realize that abortion isn’t a medical procedure any more than capital punishment is a medical procedure.
Originally Posted by IZH27

Unfortunately those people are either too stupid, too narcissistic or too blind to realize that abortion isn’t a medical procedure any more than capital punishment is a medical procedure.

Yeah - so it's a procedure performed on a grown person in a hospital by a doctor - but not medical in nature. No wonder you don't understand the blowback. It doesn't appear as though you understand anything much. I can't help you with that.
Originally Posted by smarquez

I love when a buncha Boomer COVTARDS tell me that other generations are brainwashed.
that just hurt more feelings then Big Stick does in 6 months...

If the voting fraud gets cleaned up, it'll matter a ton. Florida was a red state that was made redder by all the lunacy of the last couple of years. You look at the rest of the country and about a third of the states are more purple than red or blue. If the fraud is removed, they go blue when they would have been red.

Individual medical decisions should never be mandated by government at any level for any reason other than inability to understand the medical options and no family members left.
Then why did the Republican candidate win the governorship? Are you implying that these people are so stupid that they don't realize abortion is once again a state issue? Wouldn't it make more sense to elect a dem governor if abortion were the motivation for their vote? Or just vote a straight dem ticket?

Again the abortion issue was a red herring to get the gullible to overlook the fraud, and put off taking any real action because they hope we'll have a better campaign next time.

LOL

He admitted he didn't. By his own admission, he's voted for ONE Republican in 40 years. Ronald Reagan and... he voted for him just once.

But that dumbazz wants to lecture us.

Yeah - so it's a procedure performed on a grown person in a hospital by a doctor - but not medical in nature. No wonder you don't understand the blowback. It doesn't appear as though you understand anything much. I can't help you with that.
Do medical procedures have to occur in a hospital? Cause most lethal injections meet your other criteria (grown person by a doctor).

However, I would disagree that abortions are performed on a grown person. I think it's more accurate to say they're performed on an unborn person.
Lets see here...

Got an obama voter STARTING a thread complaining about losing his gun rights in Oregon who then has the audacity to accuse others of ignorance when we called him on his hypocrisy.

Got geno67 running a non stop ticker tape election night service, updating us on the minute by minute disposition of the democrat party, only to later find out that for 40 years he's been squandering and pissing away his opportunities to vote against the democrats.

Got OP here starting yet another apoplectic thread about the reversal of Roe v Wade.... terrified to win for once. Yet he doesn't seem to be at all concerned that it took this state 5 fugin days to count the votes.

Defies logic.

Then why did the Republican candidate win the governorship? Are you implying that these people are so stupid that they don't realize abortion is once again a state issue? Wouldn't it make more sense to elect a dem governor if abortion were the motivation for their vote? Or just vote a straight dem ticket?

Again the abortion issue was a red herring to get the gullible to overlook the fraud, and put off taking any real action because they hope we'll have a better campaign next time.

Florida was a red tsunami. Every state level office went red by double digit margins. Florida has strict Voter ID, strict laws against voter fraud, severe prison terms for anyone caught trying to commit voter fraud, no mail-in ballots sent to every voter, no ballot drop boxes, no ballot harvesting, no ballots accepted for days after Election Day and no counting for days until the desired result is achieved by the Democrat Party.

We no longer have to worry about FL. I was talking about other states.

That said - I personally know a very large number of people who voted against the red candidates specifically for that reason. More than half of them would have voted red.

Only a fool would think the dems need a red herring as cover to cheat when and where they can. After the widespread cheating in 2020 followed by the cover given to the cheaters by legacy media, you’re either delusional, terribly naïve, brain dead or in on the fix to think they won't.

Florida was a red tsunami. Every state level office went red by double digit margins. Florida has strict Voter ID, strict laws against voter fraud, severe prison terms for anyone caught trying to commit voter fraud, no mail-in ballots sent to every voter, no ballot drop boxes, no ballot harvesting, no ballots accepted for days after Election Day and no counting for days until the desired result is achieved by the Democrat Party.

We no longer have to worry about FL. I was talking about other states.

That said - I personally know a very large number of people who voted against the red candidates specifically for that reason. More than half of them would have voted red.

Only a fool would think the dems need a red herring as cover to cheat when and where they can. After the widespread cheating in 2020 followed by the cover given to the cheaters by legacy media, you’re either delusional, terribly naïve, brain dead or in on the fix to think they won't.
Do you realize you're making my point for me?

You have no concept of politics here, none.

And, yes, they are that stupid. They blame federal elections for the Roe v Wade decision, and they have not a clue that it was decided to be a States' Right decision. NV got rid of a universally disliked Governor. If party affiliation were not involved he would have lost my a big margin, not a relatively close election.

There are your answers.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
On toppa all the other bullshit, conservatives are gonna hafta overcome morons that won't accept the reality of demorrhoid election fraud.
Stolen elections have consequences.

I don't think it's just abortion. Joe the idiot promised those in debt with college tuition $20,000 of someone else's money. Throw in poor republican leadership and systematic cheating and there you have it.

Stolen elections have consequences. The republican leadership won't even bring it up tells me that the current republican leadership has used it in the past to stay in office. We live in a clown world.

kwg
Don't believe it
So, we're being sold a bill of goods here:

1. Dump Trump, he's the reason the repubs lost

2. Embrace abortion, opposition is the reason the repubs lost

3. Denounce the America first agenda, that's the reason the repubs lost

There are probably a few more of those that just don't come to mind at the moment.

The truth is staring us in the face. The counting stopped, and the demoncraps come out on top almost exclusively in each and every race where this has taken place.

It is election FRAUD. Again.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
So, we're being sold a bill of goods here:

1. Dump Trump, he's the reason the repubs lost

2. Embrace abortion, opposition is the reason the repubs lost

3. Denounce the America first agenda, that's the reason the repubs lost

There are probably a few more of those that just don't come to mind at the moment.

The truth is staring us in the face. The counting stopped, and the demoncraps come out on top almost exclusively in each and every race where this has taken place.

It is election FRAUD. Again.

PREZACTLY !!!
I doubt that the babies that weren’t aborted will complain.
If you are under 50 years old right now you are damn lucky to be alive. Your mother could of terminated you for any reason what so ever. You folks under 50 need thank your lucky stars every day.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
If you are under 50 years old right now you are damn lucky to be alive. Your mother could of terminated you for any reason what so ever. You folks under 50 need thank your lucky stars every day.

kwg

My family has wished I was aborted since the day I was born.

I always just laugh and remind them Jesus saved me.

LOL

Fugkin' losers missed their chance.

LOL

Nope. But I bet some’ll still but his bullshît
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

My family has wished I was aborted since the day I was born.

I always just laugh and remind them Jesus saved me.

LOL

Fugkin' losers missed their chance.

lol
What's a few dead babies compared to Mitch being Majority Leader? He did so much last time.

Is it only voter fraud when the dems win and republicans lose and fair when the republicans win and the dems lose?

Should we employ the military to run these elections to make sure the republicans win?

If there is all this cheating going on how come the republicans aren't smart enough (I mean too f u c k i n dumb) to play the same game?

Or is it possible that Trump's and his army of brown shirts and jack booters and propaganda machine has alienated so many moderates and independents that the republican party will regrettably never have national influence or make policy again in my lifetime? You can't win elections with your core, you need a coalition.

Is Trump a cancer to the republican party thereby ensuring a future of democratic socialism?

Have we come to the time in American history when Americans have only 2 choices, fascism vs socialism?

Asking for a friend...
Originally Posted by 99guy

Is it only voter fraud when the dems win and republicans lose and fair when the republicans win and the dems lose?

Should we employ the military to run these elections to make sure the republicans win?

If there is all this cheating going on how come the republicans aren't smart enough (I mean too f u c k i n dumb) to play the same game?

Or is it possible that Trump's and his army of brown shirts and jack booters and propaganda machine has alienated so many moderates and independents that the republican party will regrettably never have national influence or make policy again in my lifetime? You can't win elections with your core, you need a coalition.

Is Trump a cancer to the republican party thereby ensuring a future of democratic socialism?

Have we come to the time in American history when Americans have only 2 choices, fascism vs socialism?

Asking for a friend...

You’re a piece of shît.
Posted By: efw Re: Roe V Wade Cost NV Senate Win - 11/15/22

Asking for a friend...

Trained at DU w/ marching orders from Georgie himself.
I will take one child over a senate seat any day of the week.

And as was stated today…..why does it take 5 days for 2 states to count votes? They are not even the most populace states, but they hold the key to the Senate….why?

Asking for a friend...
I considered briefly taking the time to respond thoughtfully to you, but I quickly realized anyone who could type that much stupidity into one post couldn't understand even the most simplified answer.
Originally Posted by Borchardt
What's a few dead babies compared to Mitch being Majority Leader? He did so much last time.

So losing the Senate saved some babies?

That's an interesting take.

Young people just gotta kill them some babies eh?
Originally Posted by MarkWV

And as was stated today…..why does it take 5 days for 2 states to count votes? They are not even the most populace states, but they hold the key to the Senate….why?

It's been answered here many times lately, but you don't read or pay attention.

In Nevada all ballots are mailed by law. Any ballot mailed back and postmarked by election day and arrived by four days later must be counted, by law. Results must be tabulated by the next Saturday, by law.

You could have found this out on your own.
Originally Posted by windridge

In Nevada all ballots are mailed by law. Any ballot mailed back and postmarked by election day and arrived by four days later must be counted, by law. Results must be tabulated by the next Saturday, by law.

I may have missed it. Where was it you were killing Russian soldiers in the 60’s?

Asking for a friend...

So are you or your " friend" a resident of NoVA or are you a New York or Massachusetts transplant?

asking for one of my friends. smile

So then what is your point, we should cave to late term abortions?
Originally Posted by Barkoff

So then what is your point, we should cave to late term abortions?

I don't think that is his point Barkoff... don't shoot the messenger.

That is what resonated with young voters, like 30 somethings and under...
And MORE of them got out and voted, than those of us in our age range who are against what she was running on...

Personally once again, I don't believe the demo "RATS got the number of votes that was claimed, and conservatives didn't have all of their votes counted... what I believe is Republican votes aren't even counted in some of these districts, who are evidently ran by demo 'Rats... they are just destroyed and they make up numbers cast from those on the right... and just make up numbers to make it sorta sound half ass believeable...

me, I ain't buying it...

The only time a demo 'RAT tells the truth, is when they are actually thinking they are lying, but they managed to get their facts backasswards, resulting in a truth by default.
Originally Posted by windridge

You are correct, I do not read every post on 24HCF. I’ve never seen this posted before. Thank you for posting it here. What about Arizona, I haven’t seen any thing like this posted on that state.
The conservatives have been out bred for years and it's caught up to US. When you, the taxpayer are at work tomorrow busting azz the deadbeats, freeloaders and welfare rats will be home breeding more democrats.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
The conservatives have been out bred for years and it's caught up to US. When you, the taxpayer are at work tomorrow busting azz the deadbeats, freeloaders and welfare rats will be home breeding more democrats.
Quoted for truth!
Fraud.

Dems can't win without cheating.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Fraud.

Wish I believed that.

Every day...."conservatives" here on the Fire come out as liberals or non voters.

I did my part. We have 5 all conservatives.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Fraud.

You need to check some facts. I'm really surprised it's took this long. The conservatives are on the losing end and just get the privilege of paying taxes.
Supposedly 78% of the US population has had at least one vaccine shot. Over 64% of the US population has been fully vaccinated.
Only 20% of the negros have been vaccinated at all.
92% of all the negros vote democrat.
15% of the queers vote Republican.
20% of the US population is on welfare, whites make up 34%.
Quoted for truth!

How could we be outbred if the left is killing so many of their own? I’m pro-life and always have been, I’m also a conservative that WILL NOT be told what I can and can’t do to my body!

Abortion is a states rights issue and the feds should STFU up about it. Ultimately the individual will answer, just as we all will answer for our sins.

My body my choice!….”NOT IN HERE IT’S NOT”…… some 60 something gray haired bitch that oozed a liberal aura
that was her answer to my response about wearing a mask in the store. I told her I’ll keep that in mind regarding future votes impacting abortion too.

I won’t tolerate anyone telling me that I HAVE to do something or not do something to my body and I ain’t a hypocrite so I don’t tell them what they HAVE to do or not do to theirs.

Abortion is an excuse for cheating and gives them a thin veil of credibility concerning the unusual, statistically impossible but timely democrat vote dumps.
© 24hourcampfire