Home
Who’s watching ?
Butt-fugks.
I'll be watching.Go Beth!!!
Watching old episodes now. Ready for season 5. Im not a Yellowstone groupie, but I do enjoy the show.
J.R.? Bobby? Cliff Barnes?
Originally Posted by deflave
Butt-fugks.

Sorry you spent all your money on Golf, Beer, and the Manbun Scooter. 😂😂😂
A double Knob Creek rye and I’m ready to go. 😊
TV?
Tards
Lasyfriend is watching it. I have grown to find television of all kinds extremely dull and boring
I'm recording it to watch later. That way I can fast forward through all the commercials. and I bet there will be a crap ton of them.
Costner is a Liz loving gunt. Never again, not in my house.
Athletes, actors, musicians, entertainers in general get a free pass.
Kinky drama.
“Dallas” of the 2020’s.
Still waiting for the Rez edition phone call from the producers.

But it wouldn't be pretty enough and nobody would watch.
Streaming on peacock?
Mrs. Geno watches it so I will be tomorrow night. It comes on too late to watch today.
Watched a few episodes several years ago. It's worse than a day time soap opera.
Gayer then aids.

Figured it for Chitninstructor and VG.
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Gayer the aids.

Says the wet cunny what changed her handle.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Gayer the aids.

LOL. He’d be the first one here ole Rip would take to the “train station”.

There will be a bounty on POS DemoRat whiners like CalledScum when the real shooting war breaks out.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Gayer the aids.

There will be a bounty on POS DemoRat whiners like CalledScum when the real shooting war breaks out.

"Real shooting war."

I've been thinking about that a lot. Apparently, there are about the same number of them as there are us, so wouldn't each of us just have to remove one Communist neighbor or relative to solve the problem?

We could just, like, count to three.
All I saw was an ad with someone holding a winchester by the stock, working the lever left handed with his palm outside the loop. It also had a huge scope as I remember.
Yellowstone sux
Originally Posted by navlav8r
A double Knob Creek rye and I’m ready to go. 😊

That's what I would do (or similar), if i was still drinking.

And skip the show. smile
Originally Posted by kennyd
All I saw was an ad with someone holding a winchester by the stock, working the lever left handed with his palm outside the loop. It also had a huge scope as I remember.

Saw that, backed it up and showed the wife.

"He isn't an 8 year old cocking a Red Rider!"
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
“Dallas” of the 2020’s.

Pretty much.
Originally Posted by ironbender
TV?

Stands for "television.'
Originally Posted by smokepole
TV?

Stands for "television.'

What the hell is that?

I saw that on the nonstop previews. It was a Marlin.

Tonight the wife and I watched the premier. My first time ever watching the show. Mehhhh. They lost me when supposedly Costner is elected Governor, which would be November. Yet all around the ranch and countryside everything was spring green, not fall dry and golden brown. Then the young calves.....in November?? It was just wrong.
I could appreciate some of the storyline. I doubt I will watch it next week though.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I saw that on the nonstop previews. It was a Marlin.

Tonight the wife and I watched the premier. My first time ever watching the show. Mehhhh. They lost me when supposedly Costner is elected Governor, which would be November. Yet all around the ranch and countryside everything was spring green, not fall dry and golden brown. Then the young calves.....in November?? It was just wrong.

Noticed the same thing with Deadwood... seems it was never winter
Gayer the aids.

Yep, you can tell loser trolls by their multiple names, they think they are hiding and no one sees who they are.
Never watched it
No satellite or cable

Sounds a lot like the old "Dallas " with different
people in a different place.
I remember some "immigrants " from other
states that were pretty disappointed to learn
that the southfork ranch place they used
wasn't even in Dallas county, and that we didn't
all have our own personal oil wells.
Didn't stop the busloads of japanese from coming
by to shoot hundreds of photos for the folks
back across the pah-sific

Is this new "western " even filmed in this country?
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Never watched it
No satellite or cable

Sounds a lot like the old "Dallas " with different
people in a different place.
I remember some "immigrants " from other
states that were pretty disappointed to learn
that the southfork ranch place they used
wasn't even in Dallas county, and that we didn't
all have our own personal oil wells.
Didn't stop the busloads of japanese from coming
by to shoot hundreds of photos for the folks
back across the pah-sific

Is this new "western " even filmed in this country?

The ranch house/bunkhouse is in Darby, Mt, I have read many scenes are filmed in Utah? no first hand info on that
Beth can’t meet her maker soon enough lol.
TV?

Stands for "television.'
That’s why I asked.

It don’t play here.
The wolf segments were great

Go, Beth
Beth is a hot psycho bitch, wolves are SSS.
Like I said before ..you guys all need to turn your head when Beth gets on there....I have spoken...
I don't watch TV but Costner is solid.
It's only a movie....repeat....It's only a movie......
I opted for the back-to-back double dose of Jean sheppard's Christmas Story.

Frageelee lamp leg trumps Beth's drunk tits.
Originally Posted by irfubar
TV?

Stands for "television.'

What the hell is that?

It's a box people that are challenged by reality use and grow dependent on, it appears to be somewhat addictive.

A make believe illusion of life and politics that are paid for by the highest bidder flood out of it 24 hours a day.

You've probably experienced more of it than you might think if you read many of the threads created here on the Fire.

The Fire holds a contest where they offer a 'Jimmy Olsen' award for those that can regurgitate into text what they've seen and heard coming out of their 'TV box' the fastest.

Some contestants make many attempts a day to receive this award.

The more seriously addicted to their 'TV boxes' seem to completly loose their grip on reality and except all the 'paid for by highest bidder' content that flows from their TV box as their new reality.

In their TV influenced minds they feel they are regional experts of all things locally as well as globally from the struggles of life in remote regions of our country to wars on the other side of the earth.

A common detectable indication of the extremely addicted is how they've grown to view political leaders more like movie 'action heros' and 'villains' that they tend to either worship or abominate.
Fraqu them, ran into the Rip guy while at the Missoula airport. What a tool bag and complete neophyte. Good chance he could not stay on a horse more than 15 min.
5 of us watched it last night at camp, it was OK cheers on the wolf part! Drinking was involved!
Originally Posted by Fullfan
Fraqu them, ran into the Rip guy while at the Missoula airport. What a tool bag and complete neophyte. Good chance he could not stay on a horse more than 15 min.

LOL!

You must think actors who ride horses are real cowboys?

whistle laugh
I like the show. It is the only series I watch. Cowboy soap opera but I enjoy it.
I’ll have to find ‘the wolf part’, I think I’d like it.
JOHN DUTTON FOR PRESIDENT
Yellowstone had that spin off show, 1883 with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. I looked forward to that and in my opinion it sucked. Now they are having another one, "1923". Looks like Harrison Ford is the ramrod in 1923. I hope they do better than the other spin off.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Gayer the aids.

"Real shooting war."

I've been thinking about that a lot. Apparently, there are about the same number of them as there are us, so wouldn't each of us just have to remove one Communist neighbor or relative to solve the problem?

We could just, like, count to three.

I’d prefer to remove more than my fair share.
Besides, everyone knows that DemoRat Fudge Packers like CalledScum couldn’t shoot their way out of paper bag. He’s going to be hiding in the basement, anyways.
😂😂😂😂
Watched last night, just because...that storyline is all used up. They need to end the show, now, before ratings fall off...do the right thing, end the show on a high note.
We watched, it was a yawner.

last year they packed all the action into the season premier and then coasted. The season previous all they did was a slow season build up to a shark jump ending.

This year, yeah it's got a dallas soap opera feel to it. Dumb.
Never watched it---doubt if I ever will
Originally Posted by 79S
Beth can’t meet her maker soon enough lol.

No joke, that chick is batchit crazy, and their is thousands of women across the country that want to be like her in real life...Geez!

It seems like Casey and Jamie are halfway sane after getting away from the ranch and Beth and John, now Beth is going to send Jamie to the insane asylum with the control she has over him. He should have left the state...
Originally Posted by northern_dave
We watched, it was a yawner.

last year they packed all the action into the season premier and then coasted. The season previous all they did was a slow season build up to a shark jump ending.

This year, yeah it's got a dallas soap opera feel to it. Dumb.

It didn't have that feeling before?
Originally Posted by MOGC
Yellowstone had that spin off show, 1883 with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. I looked forward to that and in my opinion it sucked. Now they are having another one, "1923". Looks like Harrison Ford is the ramrod in 1923. I hope they do better than the other spin off.

Damn - i thought his evil Dark Side son killed that dude off with a light saber.
Chilinstructor: I watched it and recorded it at the same time - reason = Beth's big'ol titties turn me on.
Unlike slumload, who gets turned on by sniffing kiddies bicycle seats and asking obscene and perverted homosexual based questions while around the CampFire!
Yeah I watched it and must say Iwas a little disappointed with the first episode of the season - they go through SO much effort and expense to film and produce this episode and the writing (script) was a bit disappointing.
That and they tried to pass of the Bighole River here in SW Montana as the Milk River on the Canadian border???
But when Beth hung her big'ol titties (monster cleavage anyway- are her titties bigger this season?) out for everyone to see and talked nastily to a bar fly lounge lizard (again no offense meant slumload) that made up for it.
I hope the next episode is less "convoluted".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

LOL!

whistle laugh

Yep. Most have never been on a horse until they film a scene. Much less worked cows 🤪🤪🤪

I did see a film clip of Yellowstone Writer Taylor Sheridan having a 2 day horse school for his actors for the filming of 1883 and Yellowstone. On the famed Four Sixes (6666) Ranch he purchased in TX. That’s also where 1883 was filmed, for the most part.

Tommy Lee Jones is probably the best “horseman” in recent Westerns. He’s also one of the biggest Asswholes in TX.
Robert Duvall set a horse pretty well too.

LOL!

whistle laugh

Yep. Most have never been on a horse until they film a scene. Much less worked cows 🤪🤪🤪

I did see a film clip of Yellowstone Writer Taylor Sheridan having a 2 day horse school for his actors for the filming of 1883 and Yellowstone. On the famed Four Sixes (6666) Ranch he purchased in TX. That’s also where 1883 was filmed, for the most part.

Tommy Lee Jones is probably the best “horseman” in recent Westerns. He’s also one of the biggest Asswholes in TX.
Nobody sets a horse like Monte Walsh....
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

LOL!

whistle laugh

Nobody sets a horse like Monte Walsh....
UH HUH,,,I see what ya did there,,,even the playful ones
GUYS,,its a show played out by actors ,,, did yall really think the Duke(bless his heart) actually tracked down commanches,in the searchers? or sucked out the rattlesnake poison in true grit,much less carried her miles runnin his fat ass off ? Cmon,,, its a show,,, not real life like John Wick
Or Audie Murphy, huh? 😊
much less carried her miles runnin his fat ass off ? Cmon,,, its a show,,, not real life like John Wick
Now that’s funny right there. Well played.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Chilinstructor: I watched it and recorded it at the same time - reason = Beth's big'ol titties turn me on.
Unlike slumload, who gets turned on by sniffing kiddies bicycle seats and asking obscene and perverted homosexual based questions while around the CampFire!
Yeah I watched it and must say Iwas a little disappointed with the first episode of the season - they go through SO much effort and expense to film and produce this episode and the writing (script) was a bit disappointing.
That and they tried to pass of the Bighole River here in SW Montana as the Milk River on the Canadian border???
But when Beth hung her big'ol titties (monster cleavage anyway- are her titties bigger this season?) out for everyone to see and talked nastily to a bar fly lounge lizard (again no offense meant slumload) that made up for it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Sheesh VG don’t you ever get a little? Kinda sick for an old fugg to be sitting around the TV with the old lady waiting to catch a glimpse of some cleavage.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Sheesh VG don’t you ever get a little? Kinda sick for an old fugg to be sitting around the TV with the old lady waiting to catch a glimpse of some cleavage.
Don't you ever get sick of changing your handle.
Losttrail60 why go busting on a old guy getting a chubby over some big English titties. I guess it take a chubby to get you going.

Saw an interview of him. He must be a good actor because he seemed nothing like his tough guy character. Dutton plays a Democrat governor now who's going to protect the land from progressive billionaires. Seems like a few disconnects from political realities in that show but Hollywood always spins it. I watched it because it still shows a bit of ranching and how tied they are to the land. And it was good to see a few wolves shot. Beth is one disturbed woman.
The media says Yellowstone is anti woke. They're right.
I watched my very first episode tonight.

I started asking why right after a November election they were just starting a calve and it looked like spring time. The wife told me to zip it.

Sam, do you really have nice easy November weather in Montana that allows you to fall calve? I’m in north Idaho right now and it kinda chilly and I got about 4”-5” of snow on the ground. What gives?

Probably not gonna be a second episode….
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Probably not gonna be a second episode….

Smart move, a toss up who's the biggest farce, the silicone Dutton gal or the constantly b!tching Rip character. Forgot just how bad it was....

You wanna see a guy that can ride a horse watch Rambo III.
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
Costner is a Liz loving gunt. Never again, not in my house.

And supported Pete 'Buttgreaser' the Transportation Secretary when that g ueer was running for POTUS!
speaking of Tyler Sheridan and Rambo

I watched the first episode of Tulsa King with Sylvester Stallone.

its not everyone's taste but I thought it was pretty good.
I think this show is a waste of electricity. Nothing to do with ranch life in Montana. But Montana has been ruined by all the Rich City people moving here because they want to be part of the Yellowstone TV show and then wanting to change the real Montana life style to where they moved from. Drive through Bozeman and you get a feel for how bad it is getting in the West. Wish the show never happened.

You wanna see a guy that can ride a horse watch Rambo III.

Drunk posting again ??? 😂😂😂

That midget Stallone is too short to even mount a horse. Unless it was a Shetland Pony. 🤪
Originally Posted by KFWA

Didnt realize it was out yet. Been looking forward to that show.
Funny how so many have to log in to tell everyone how much they never watch it, aren’t going to watch it, etc.

Lol

There are a lot of good looking and older women on there. It’s a stupid show that has done this state NO favors. But it’s entertaining. Beats the hell out of Seinfeld. smile
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
I'm recording it to watch later. That way I can fast forward through all the commercials. and I bet there will be a crap ton of them.

This ^^^^^. I do the same with the few TV shows that interest me. Can't stand all the LGBTQ chit, and other PC chit in the majority of commercials.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by KFWA

Didnt realize it was out yet. Been looking forward to that show.

Yep. First episode is out. Think the next one comes out on Friday. I thought it was pretty good, actually.
Different, but good. Definitely worth watching.
Funny how so many have to log in to tell everyone how much they never watch it, aren’t going to watch it, etc.

Lol

There are a lot of good looking and older women on there. It’s a stupid show that has done this state NO favors. But it’s entertaining. Beats the hell out of Seinfeld. smile

No doubt, Gruff.
Yellowstone had that spin off show, 1883 with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. I looked forward to that and in my opinion it sucked. .

Yeah it did. I guess I'd not expect anything different from McGraw though.
. He’s also one of the biggest Asswholes in TX.

Pretty big accomplishment. That takes some doing to get that title.
Originally Posted by tzone
Yellowstone had that spin off show, 1883 with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. I looked forward to that and in my opinion it sucked. .

I disagree heartily. It was great!

Yes it was. I read the other day that they’re bringing them back for a Season two. Shame they killed off the smoking hot little bleached blond.
I hear next year they are going to have a spin off with Rip Taylor instead of Rip Wheeler.

I am sure you will all tune in.
My wife drug me into watching 1883. I came in expecting to hate it, but I really liked it. The wife complained it was too slow, not enough action. I think that kinda journey would be a bit slow and monotonous….till it wasn’t. That was a hard life.

I thought Sam Elliot played the best role of his life.

Not a McGraw fan at all but I thought he did a pretty good job. I didn’t recognize him and during episode #3 I finally asked the wife where he was. She looked at me, shook her head, and pointed him out whilst calling me a dumb azz.

1883 had a “Lonesome Dove” feel to it.

After one episode Yellowstone has a “Dallas” feel to it.

Lol

#mannlicker
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Lol

#mannlicker

I dont have TV.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Lol

#mannlicker

I dont have TV.

I don’t have a computer.

Or a phone…

It was OK at best.

Lol

#mannlicker

I dont have TV.

I don’t have a computer.

Or a phone…

I don't even have the innernet.

It was OK at best.

Fake news!
Like it or not, Taylor Sheridan has hit on a winning formula for making audience drawing TV and Movie stories good enough that well known and established "A" list actors and celebrities, like, Costner, Jeremy Renner, Stallone, Tim McGraw / Faith Hill, Angeline Jolie, Billy Bob Thornton, Ben Foster, Jeff Bridges, Josh Brolin, Emily Blunt, Benicio del Toro, Harrison Ford, etc., etc., are more than willing to work in them. Apparently he intends to milk every cent from his winning 'formula' for as long as he can, too.

Lol

#mannlicker

I dont have TV.

I don’t have a computer.

Or a phone…

I don't even have the innernet.

Innerwhat?
I can't read what you wrote.

Let me light my kerosene lamp so I can see.

We don't have electricity.
I only get the one show that's painted on my cave wall. It's good though.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I can't read what you wrote.

Let me light my kerosene lamp so I can see.

We don't have electricity.

You better send your kids out onto the prairie to round up a big pile of buffalo chips to keep the fire going this winter laugh
Shìt!

It's winter time?

I better go set my sundial back one hour.
How come no episodes are filmed into the Fall? How come nobody goes deer/elk hunting on Yellowstone??

I disagree, it really, really sucked. Binged watched all ten hours overnight at my nephew’s house this summer.

Started off OK, spun off into girl wearing pants, dating handsome politically correct Comanche and her parents are OK with that.

Some promise when they shot her through with an arrow, drug the aftermath out to excruciating badness.

👎👎

JMHO, of course
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
How come no episodes are filmed into the Fall? How come nobody goes deer/elk hunting on Yellowstone??
There was a hunting scene in season 1. the grandson got his first deer

That midget Stallone is too short to even mount a horse. Unless it was a Shetland Pony. 🤪

You seize every opportunity to be wrong.

Regardless of subject.
Originally Posted by JPro
I only get the one show that's painted on my cave wall. It's good though.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Is that a rerun?
If they had depridation wolf tags, what the heck did they care if they had collars?

That doesn't make sense.

Like many other things about the show.
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
If they had depridation wolf tags, what the heck did they care if they had collars?

That doesn't make sense.

I didn't like either episode. Killing the show, but I digress.

I read it to mean that they were supposed to get the tags but they didn't.

Or the Canadian border scene... just stupid, nonsensical.
I read today that Costner gets paid $1.3 million per episode. He's got a net worth of $320 million.
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

That doesn't make sense.

That would be explained by what the shooters said after they saw the collars.

TV, as good as most, take it or leave it. At east it ain't 5 homo's in a studio apt. in the city.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I read today that Costner gets paid $1.3 million per episode. He's got a net worth of $320 million.

Still doesn't cover the shame he bears for Waterworld.

laugh

You seize every opportunity to be wrong.

Regardless of subject.

LMAO ! Now your a Eggspurt on riding horses. 🤪
😂😂😂😂😂

Keep on lying. Gotta go with what works for ya. 🤪
LMAO ! Now your a Eggspurt on riding horses. 🤪
😂😂😂😂😂

Keep on lying. Gotta go with what works for ya. 🤪

I never said I'm an expert on riding horses.
Oh yeah, "they can't ride". A big percentage of them maybe not.

The grey haired guy with the Fu Man Chu, a boomer he'd be called I guess. A professional cowboy & rodeo rider. Turned actor & Hollywood stunt man later in life.

Costner, big lib, big what the fuqk ever, has been in a slew of chit that required riding. I'll put some bucks on that he's a good rider. ???

Matt Dillon ? Would had just as soon kissed Festus on the mouth as to put up with a ornery horse. Ole Clint? suspect he can ride some, but never been challenged or put down for it to my knowledge. I just don't understand all the negativity, it's just a fuqkin TV show.

Now, back to you're regularly scheduled program. I've based all this on here say as I've not watched TV since 1979.
Some of the music is Shane Smith and the Saints. We saw them recently, extremely good.
Originally Posted by gunzo
Oh yeah, "they can't ride". A big percentage of them maybe not.

The grey haired guy with the Fu Man Chu, a boomer he'd be called I guess. A professional cowboy & rodeo rider. Turned actor & Hollywood stunt man later in life.

Costner, big lib, big what the fuqk ever, has been in a slew of chit that required riding. I'll put some bucks on that he's a good rider. ???

Matt Dillon ? Would had just as soon kissed Festus on the mouth as to put up with a ornery horse. Ole Clint? suspect he can ride some, but never been challenged or put down for it to my knowledge. I just don't understand all the negativity, it's just a fuqkin TV show.

Now, back to you're regularly scheduled program. I've based all this on here say as I've not watched TV since 1979.

This man could ride, and he rode in movies and on television:

Originally Posted by hanco
Some of the music is Shane Smith and the Saints. We saw them recently, extremely good.

Hanco I think you've seen everyone!

Koe Wetzel is coming to MT next year, was talking to a couple buddies about getting tickets and a hotel room, it's a fair drive from my abode.
Originally Posted by hanco

Hanco I think you've seen everyone!

Koe Wetzel is coming to MT next year, was talking to a couple buddies about getting tickets and a hotel room, it's a fair drive from my abode.

Haven’t seen everyone, but a lot, haven’t seen Cody Jinks yet.

Saw Koe Wetzel at the dancehall we frequent about a year ago, worth the drive for sure!

Shane Smith when they opened for Whiskey Myers recently
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Whiskey Myers
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Have seen CJ and Tyler Childers
Both damn good!
Aid: To get paid $1,300,000.00 per episode of Yellowstone and to have a net worth of $320,000,000.00 I certainly would have agreed to have starred in the movie "Waterworld"!
Which, by the way, said movie made $100,000,000.00 (one hundred million dollars!) in profit for the producers!
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Because Costner is a lib?
© 24hourcampfire