Home
Posted By: kolofardos Dem dirty campaign funding - 11/14/22
It is increasingly looking like the Democrats 2022 campaigns were funded by kickbacks from Ukraine funding using FTX as the pass-through vehicle.

https://thepostmillennial.com/ukrai...-as-biden-admin-funded-war-effort-report
No way! Say it isn't so!!
When is enough?
Posted By: kappa8 Re: Dem dirty campaign funding - 11/14/22
FTX collapsed. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Do not let this story die!
Posted By: AKduck Re: Dem dirty campaign funding - 11/14/22
Ol Sam will end up dead here shortly.
Bidens and other dirty dems have been boomeranging money through Ukraine and back to their family pockets for at least a decade.

Bb
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Circle of fraud.

Source:TGP
This will get less coverage by ABCNNBCBS than a Police Jury election in Claiborne Parish.
Originally Posted by ironbender
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Circle of fraud.

Something sticks out about that photo of Samuel Bankman-Fried.....something about the nose and the fro....
I'm glad someone brought this up. Looks to me like FTX wasn't just a Ponzi scheme, but one intended to launder tax dollars and other monies to the Dems and to the criminal NGO's. FTX's software had a back door where a select few could rob accounts and move funds without alerting any securities protocol. This was a criminal enterprise from the outset.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Dem dirty campaign funding - 11/14/22
Don't get all excited. Nothing is going to happen. No one will be held accountable. Stolen elections have consequences. Until the red team gets this figured out, the bad guys will walk.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Don't get all excited. Nothing is going to happen. No one will be held accountable. Stolen elections have consequences. Until the red team gets this figured out, the bad guys will walk.

kwg
I agree with your assertion. Nothing will happen.

I disagree that there is a "red team." I have seen no evidence of any opposition of substance from Republicans. This isn't a red/blue thing; it's an us/them thing, and to them, we are serfs.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Dem dirty campaign funding - 11/14/22
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

kwg

I disagree that there is a "red team." I have seen no evidence of any opposition of substance from Republicans. This isn't a red/blue thing; it's an us/them thing, and to them, we are serfs.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Dem dirty campaign funding - 11/14/22
Originally Posted by Borchardt
This will get less coverage by ABCNNBCBS than a Police Jury election in Claiborne Parish.
True dat!
Billions of dollars in US tax payer money gifted to the corrupt regime in Ukraine. Ukraine then "invests" in Bankman's company. Bankman donates $40,000,000 (derived from the corrupt regime in Ukraine) to the Democrats leading up to 2022 midterms.

Biden couldn't just write a check for $40,000,000 from the US Treasury to the Democrats in advance of the elections. He needed it laundered first through "aid to Ukraine."

Bankman "the 28 year old billionaire" was a creation of the regime in DC for the purpose of funneling US taxpayer money to the Democrats. Shades of fake billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who was literally conjured into a billionaire for the sole purpose of getting dirt on powerful people (particularly in the US Government) that (((our rulers))) wished to control.
Like when Russia funded GOP via NRA.

Oh how you guys cared about that...
Listening to NPR again, Northman? crazy
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Dem dirty campaign funding - 11/16/22
There will be lotsa repercussions.

Pension funds took a big hit. The largest teachers fund in Canada lost 95 Mill. Another investment fund lost 250 Mil.

Lotsa pols got money from FTX, including McConnell. Huge losses.
Originally Posted by cisco1
There will be lotsa repercussions.

Pension funds took a big hit. The largest teachers fund in Canada lost 95 Mill. Another investment fund lost 250 Mil.

Lotsa pols got money from FTX, including McConnell. Huge losses.
Luckily, Bankman has absconded to the Bahamas with 1.6 Billion Dollars from FTX.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Dem dirty campaign funding - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

kwg

I'd like to disagree with you but I'm not sure I can.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire