Home
Wife there on business for the week. Wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good food places. Staying at Embassy Suites. Most important thing is safety, but anything good within reasonable walking distance or short cab/Uber ride would be appreciated.

TIA for any ideas.
Maggiano's in Buckhead has excellent Italian food.
Best advice I can give (if you're staying in downtown/midtown Atlanta and you're talking about the Embassy at Olympic Park) is to hit the Chick-fil-A right there, then load-up the car, get on Peachtree Street and head north until you hit the 75/85 through-town north ... take that until you hit I-20 West then stay on that until you are as far away from Atlanta as you can get.

Otherwise go eat in Buckhead somewhere (you should have stayed at that Buckhead Embassy Suites instead) ... but avoid the Marta stations at night when the criminal thugs are using them for ingress and egress into the area before and after committing their crimes.
Max Lager's Wood Fired Grill and Brewery was pretty darn good when I stayed in ATL back in August.
It might not be what you're looking for, but The Varsity is a downtown Atlanta staple. If you're there for a week you should hit it for the nostalgia at least.

https://thevarsity.com/pages/the-varsity-atlanta
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
It might not be what you're looking for, but The Varsity is a downtown Atlanta staple. If you're there for a week you should hit it for the nostalgia at least.

What'll ya have?

And if you go, don't get in line until you know what you want. Otherwise, when you get to the front, that person behind the counter will holler, what'll ya have, and if you don't respond, they'll look over you and take the next order behind ya.
The peach ice cream there used to be good, the onion rings might kill ya, but they're good. The dogs are hot and served by the millions!
Buy a little red wagon- - - - -can't carry enough ammo to visit Atlanta without one! Back when I was traveling 9 southeastern states to do automotive warranty claim inspections I stopped doing any business within 50 miles of ATL, 4 years ago.
My wife liked Mary Mac's tearoom, which by the name I expect you can guess is fit out to appeal to women.

I have had excellent oysters at The Optimist so if anyone going digs those it would be a good stop.

Also I think the original Cafe Intermezzo location is in Midtown, if you enjoy coffee with liquor in it.
Try the Blue Ridge Grill off Paces Ferry Rd. Good regional Southern food.
Never been, so, can’t advise.

Will refrain from smart-ass posting.

In all seriousness, I think Atlanta is one of maybe 3 or 4 US cities that The Michelin Guide actually rates places, so it’s gotta have some kind of legit dining options going on.
https://fogodechao.com/

Worth a look. Expensive, but very good.
KG!

Haven’t been there in a couple decades, but a quick google said it’s still open and popular.

Fat Matt’s Rib Shack.

Used to be a pretty cool joint for pork and beer not too far from midtown.
I’m way wrong.

No Atlanta in Michelin.

Sorry, enjoy.
After what you did The Cave's reputation?

Never.
Best way to dine in Atlanta is to catch a commuter flight up to Charleston.
LOL

They don’t do anywhere north of NYC area on the East coast.

So, Scorched Earth from me
You might eat at the Varsity for nostalgia but certainly not the food quality. I gave it a 2nd chance and it was terrible then too!
The advice about taking plenty of ammo then getting as far north from Atlanta was as good as you’ll get.
Good luck to you!
Rick
Bones - https://bonesrestaurant.com/

Chops & Lobster Bar - https://chopslobsterbar.com/

Portofino - www.portofinoatl.com

Umi - umiatlanta.com

The Iberian Pig - www.theiberianpigatl.com
Originally Posted by deflave
After what you did The Cave's reputation?

Never.

People in Delta Jct still trying to recover from that.
Hard to beat Waffle House..
I should’ve known better. F&cking savages!

Thanks to Badger and the other boys for their responses .
When I was a student at Ga Tech my dorm was one block away from The Varsity, just across I 85. A walking chili dog in the garden, rings, and an FO tasted good to me!
Barb-e-cutie
Originally Posted by 79S
Hard to beat Waffle House..

Church's Chicken ain't bad at all.

But if you see one, the neighborhood is!
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

We're from MA and you're recommending a lobster joint in ATL? Seriously? lol
Looks like the little lass will be eating at l'hotel.

Thanks anyway.

P.S. Deflave: if I'd known being honest about my experience at The Cave was a thing, I might've changed my honest eval. As long as there was a kickback. OK, so no I wouldn't have, but you're still bald. Have a good'un.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Buy a little red wagon- - - - -can't carry enough ammo to visit Atlanta without one! Back when I was traveling 9 southeastern states to do automotive warranty claim inspections I stopped doing any business within 50 miles of ATL, 4 years ago.

You're full of sheit, biggest gawt damn liar on the Fire.
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

We're from MA and you're recommending a lobster joint in ATL? Seriously? lol

Well you did ask for recommendations… People can’t help if yo ol lady was put up in a hotel in the chitty part of town..last I heard domino’s still delivers..
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

You're full of sheit, biggest gawt damn liar on the Fire.

Sounds legit.. So Bert need you to go to Atlanta. Bert hell no! Ok your fired! Bert wait, ok I will go to Atlanta
http://www.foxbrosbbq.com/

Trader Vic's

The Vortex

The Imperial Fez
Wife there on business for the week. Wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good food places. Staying at Embassy Suites. Most important thing is safety, but anything good within reasonable walking distance or short cab/Uber ride would be appreciated.

TIA for any ideas.
You have secured your side job!
With the likes of Farley, Mitch , you comedian.
Morton’s. Pricey but good
Originally Posted by fester

TIA for any ideas.
You have secured your side job!
With the likes of Farley, Mitch , you comedian.

I've no clue what that means, as well as many other responses. Seriously. Forget I asked. I should've known better. Nevermind, savages.

79S, AKA Nugget: you're slipping, dog. Best pump up your game. Your hustle/play is getting really weak.
Nikolai's Roof on the top floor of the downtown Hilton.

Pricey but fantastic.
P.S. Deflave: if I'd known being honest about my experience at The Cave was a thing, I might've changed my honest eval. As long as there was a kickback. OK, so no I wouldn't have, but you're still bald. Have a good'un.

And you fatter than a Buffalo.

LOL

LOL

That he accidentally killed.. lol
Personally, if I had to spend a week in Atlanta...

I wouldn't go...

I would call in Rona... or something.

LOL

Could be. I'm OK with that. I don't exist to put other people down, and still out hunt and out fish your blowhard ass ten to one.
Could be. I'm OK with that. I don't exist to put other people down, and still out hunt and out fish your blowhard ass ten to one.

Diabetes is the number two killer of Asian-Americans!

Parallel parking is the first.

LOL
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Nikolai's Roof on the top floor of the downtown Hilton.

Pricey but fantastic.

Thank you.

Diabetes is the number two killer of Asian-Americans!

Parallel parking is the first.

LOL

I'd love to see your face rolling shotgun with me. You'd shyt your little drawers. wink
I'd love to see your face rolling shotgun with me. You'd shyt your little drawers. wink

Would there be enough room left in the front seat?

LOL

Would there be enough room left in the front seat?

LOL

You can ask about 20 other 'Fire members I've hosted. Leave out Beaver, though. I think that old boy had at least three heart attacks riding with me.

Colorado1135 was the coolest cucumber out of the bunch. "If we die, we die. This is fun. Hammer down" wink
You can ask about 20 other 'Fire members I've hosted. Leave out Beaver, though. I think that old boy had at least three heart attacks riding with me.

Colorado1135 was the coolest cucumber out of the bunch. "If we die, we die. This is fun. Hammer down" wink

Did they have to “scooch over” when you got in?

LOL

Face pressed up against the glass and schit. LOL
Sounds like I hit a nerve with the baldy comment. It's OK, darlin'. It'll grow back. Maybe. smile
Sounds like I hit a nerve with the baldy comment. It's OK, darlin'. It'll grow back. Maybe. smile

More tuna.

Less rice.

LOL
Here ya go. What you got?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://millerunion.com

Very good.

Visit 4th ward Rathburn steakhouse

Decatur Rest 246
Originally Posted by k80titus
https://millerunion.com

Very good.

Visit 4th ward Rathburn steakhouse

Decatur Rest 246

Thank you, sir. Appreciate it.

More tuna.

Less rice.

LOL

Whassamatta, punk? You kinda' quiet all of a sudden...
Never been in Atlanta.

Have gone back and forth to Benning many times from various duty stations.
Lotsa Civil war battlefields around the place.
Drove by em on the interstate alot, never stopped...
😔😔😔
Going to Pine Top to see where Bishop Polk( Confederate general)
Got sniped by a 3 inch ordanance rifle by Leather Britches Dilger would be cool though at least to me.
2 ranging shots and the 3rd waylaid his azz through the left arm and chest out the right side.
Urban legend was Sherman took the shot...
But he didnt.....

Ole Polk was just among a group of confed gens checking out a salient bulge in their lines, deciding whether or not to hold or move back the line due to its exposure.
Cpt Dilger and his Battery of 3 inch ordnance rifles had carte blanche permission from Sherman to rove battlefields and set up where he could do the most damage.
Free lance type of stuff.
He seen the group of people up on pine top and acted on the immediate target of opportunity.

The other Confederate gens had enough common sense to unazz the spot on the 1st 2 shots.
Ole Bishop Polk thought it was beneath his dignity to haul azz and seek cover and just walked away slowly with his arms and hands clasped behind his back.
Cpt Dilger sighting the gun himself.
Dilger was basically a German officer/mercenary that joined the union army.
Trained his battery to a series of hand claps and limited english he had.

Boom chakalaka got him on the 3rd shot.
And that factoid is just off the top of the noggin stuff..
Anyone is welcome to fact check it....

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣

I cant chime in on places to eat...
Sorry dude....
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL

KG: 1
79S: 0
If you like markets, go to Decatur World Market. Great food store.

I have an extensive collection of Japanese sushi knives including a Maguro Bocho

My son lives in ATL. I am in NY and visit

Miller Union is emblamatic of southern food.

For spicy try Hatty B's . More Lunchish
Farm Burger is delicious.
Buford Highway for Vietnamese

All I seen was a fat fish holding a fat fish?

What am I missing?

LOL
Originally Posted by renegade50
Never been in Atlanta.

Have gone back and forth to Benning many times from various duty stations.
Lotsa Civil war battlefields around the place.
Drove by em on the interstate alot, never stopped...
😔😔😔
Going to Pine Top to see where Bishop Polk( Confederate general)
Got sniped by a 3 inch ordanance rifle by Leather Britches Dilger would be cool though at least to me.
2 ranging shots and the 3rd waylaid his azz through the left arm and chest out the right side.
Urban legend was Sherman took the shot...
But he didnt.....

Ole Polk was just among a group of confed gens checking out a salient bulge in their lines, deciding whether or not to hold or move back the line due to its exposure.
Cpt Dilger and his Battery of 3 inch ordnance rifles had carte blanche permission from Sherman to rove battlefields and set up where he could do the most damage.
Free lance type of stuff.
He seen the group of people up on pine top and acted on the immediate target of opportunity.

The other Confederate gens had enough common sense to unazz the spot on the 1st 2 shots.
Ole Bishop Polk thought it was beneath his dignity to haul azz and seek cover and just walked away slowly with his arms and hands clasped behind his back.
Cpt Dilger sighting the gun himself.
Dilger was basically a German officer/mercenary that joined the union army.
Trained his battery to a series of hand claps and limited english he had.

Boom chakalaka got him on the 3rd shot.
And that factoid is just off the top of the noggin stuff..
Anyone is welcome to fact check it....

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣

I cant chime in on places to eat...
Sorry dude....

I love this f'in place. Ask for recommendations for a place to eat out of state for the old lady, get a kickass history lesson from an OG Mainiac now living in TN. wink

You better hit me up when you have a death in the fam' and have to come back home. I'll take good care of ya, kid. Promise.

All I seen was a fat fish holding a fat fish?

What am I missing?

LOL

Weak. Very weak.
While you’re in uptown better watch your step for some of ATL’s finest.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A little out of your way, but the York Bar in Montana puts out a great burger…
Speaking of the Civil War, go to the Cyclorama in Buckhead on Paces Ferry Road. A huge painting made in a circle, it is 200 feet wide and 50 feet high, so that you walk around in the middle of the painting, just fantastic.
In the same building, you can see the locomotive Texas from The Great Locomotive Chase. You can climb right up into the wheel house. Fantastic.

KG,

You're from one of the world's fine culinary cities, I'm afraid ATL can't compete with Boston on the food scene. I won't even try seafood with you!

Funky local restaurant/bars

The Vortex - really good burger, really far out crowd late at night

The Highland Tap - bar is noted for martini's and draft, restaurant has a great burger, but all the menu is tasty for mid price and another people watching plce for locals.

Steak Houses, - Bone's, Chop's, Morton's all represent the classic steakhouse at it's best.

Italian - I hesitate to even mention Italian to you, but we have several noteworthy. La Grotta - Classic Northern Italian. Bacchanalia - one of the cities best. Tough to get in. Sotto-Sotto - Italian/Euro.

Japanese
- (Why do I bother??? wink ) Umi - Should meet your standards

ATL Staples - Ray's on the River (American), The Capital Grille (American steak/seafood) Nokolai's Roof (Continental) ATL Fine dining staple for decades. All of these are expense account joints

Unique dining - The Imperial Fez - Moroccan themed with pillows to sit on and a belly dancer. Think Casablanca. Sidney Greenstreet would run it, not Bogart.

More "eat where the locals eats
" - Wrecking Bar Brew Pub, Fox Bros BQQ

Music and Food - Fat Matt's Rib Shack - BBQ, cold beer and Blues! Hole in the wall worth checking out.

For you, Your DeKalb Farmer's Market. I think you'd enjoy seeing that. Foodstuff from everywhere. Short drive/Uber from downtown.
I used to live in Marietta and moved way out from the city 3 years ago. Hatari is right on all his suggestions. If you have wheels, Canoe and Ray's on the River are both good.

For a very interesting time, go to the Clermont Lounge. A unique place...
Originally Posted by himmelrr

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by hatari
KG,

You're from one of the world's fine culinary cities, I'm afraid ATL can't compete with Boston on the food scene. I won't even try seafood with you!

The Highland Tap - bar is noted for martini's and draft, restaurant has a great burger, but all the menu is tasty for mid price and another people watching plce for locals.

Steak Houses, - Bone's, Chop's, Morton's all represent the classic steakhouse at it's best.

Italian - I hesitate to even mention Italian to you, but we have several noteworthy. La Grotta - Classic Northern Italian. Bacchanalia - one of the cities best. Tough to get in. Sotto-Sotto - Italian/Euro.

Japanese

ATL Staples - Ray's on the River (American), The Capital Grille (American steak/seafood) Nokolai's Roof (Continental) ATL Fine dining staple for decades. All of these are expense account joints

Unique dining - The Imperial Fez - Moroccan themed with pillows to sit on and a belly dancer. Think Casablanca. Sidney Greenstreet would run it, not Bogart.

Music and Food - Fat Matt's Rib Shack - BBQ, cold beer and Blues! Hole in the wall worth checking out.

For you, Your DeKalb Farmer's Market. I think you'd enjoy seeing that. Foodstuff from everywhere. Short drive/Uber from downtown.

Thanks for that, Doc. I'd have a go at several on your list, but it's not for me. The wife is there. I'm stuck dogsitting and heading out for ducks. Poor me!

She's not driving and I don't want her heading out on foot anywhere too far from the hotel. I already told her she'd probably be better off just eating at the hotel. The last time she was there she and another Japanese gal in for work at the same gig walked across some bridge to AL and had a couple of nice meals there. Said it was nicer over there than in ATL. Appreciate the input from folks just the same.
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL

At least I can shoot…

Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL

At least I can shoot…

If you say so. How do your paper targets taste, anyway?
Better than buffalo!

Blegh!
^Wrong^
Not wrong.

The Indians all went on to reservations to avoid having to eat that shìt!
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL

At least I can shoot…

If you say so. How do your paper targets taste, anyway?

And I own my own rifles.. no bumming one..
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Not wrong.

What spam? That stuff is good
Originally Posted by 79S

Rost said you were a decent guy, but came off like an arsehole. He was half right. I left my rifle at home so I could haul more meat, idiot.
Originally Posted by 79S

Rost said you were a decent guy, but came off like an arsehole. He was half right. I left my rifle at home so I could haul more meat, idiot.

Rost??? I only met him once at a bee gees cover band concert.. he was dressed like Barry Gibbs..
But yes he was half right I’m 100% ass hole but at least I’m not a pretentious dick like you.. lol
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Rost??? I only met him once at a bee gees cover band concert.. he was dressed like Barry Gibbs..

Met him once? Makes sense. Kind of like all the other people you meet, I'm sure. No one likes being around a f'in idiot.
Oly Beer and commodity cheese are better and give less schits than buffler.
The old saying is that the reason wagon burners rode appaloosa horses was so they would be mad enough to kill whitey when they found him.

Not at all. It was the prospect of eating buffalo and cranberry sauce all winter that enraged them so.
I would recommend not going to Mid-town Atl. The entire city is a [bleep].
Originally Posted by 79S
Not wrong.

What spam? That stuff is good

Bill Engvall talked about SPAM. He said the name is an acronym for Stuff Posing As Meat = SPAM.
There is nothing in Spam that will hurt you....can't say the same about MidTown.
There is nothing in Spam that will hurt you....can't say the same about MidTown.

True^^^
KG is angry posting today.
I haven't had buffalo very often, but I really like it.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

I've actually eaten there and it was good American food. But if I never go to Atlanta again, I'll be fine.
Pappasitas or Pappadeaux on Windy Hill Rd near I-75 in Marrietta is my stop every time we stay in Atlanta. Shrimp Broquete is the real deal.

Attached picture ac497ff3abf7e3a29bd8358e6cc0cf0c.jpg
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
KG is angry posting today.

Having to eat a metric ton of dry ass buffler will do that to you.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

But yes he was half right I’m 100% ass hole but at least I’m not a pretentious dick like you.. lol
Y'all two kids. Keep playing. Both are A1 folks in my books. And both can come across as smartazz too.

You know I'm never a smartazz.

As to bison and paper. I"ve missed paper. Never missed a bison. Bison dead. Can verify that. Shot pointed in right direction. Managed a tag. Killed a bison. Im good.

As to bison nasty... we all have different tastes but I'd only say that to take it off your hands. Remember Leighton I said you bison was inbred. Came with no tenderloins. They were missing...
I'll never turn down dall sheep. Bison. Moose. I will turn down caribou. never had muskox. May never who knows. Probably shouldn't start then I"ll want a tag all the time. LOL
I used to live in Marietta and moved way out from the city 3 years ago. Hatari is right on all his suggestions. If you have wheels, Canoe and Ray's on the River are both good.

Duuuude! He will have Mrs. KG in tow. I'm thinking "too unique". smile smile
Originally Posted by rost495
Remember Leighton I said you bison was inbred. Came with no tenderloins. They were missing....
LOL

I think I'm onto something !

wink
KG,

Japanese

Thanks for that, Doc. I'd have a go at several on your list, but it's not for me. The wife is there. I'm stuck dogsitting and heading out for ducks. Poor me!

She's not driving and I don't want her heading out on foot anywhere too far from the hotel. I already told her she'd probably be better off just eating at the hotel. The last time she was there she and another Japanese gal in for work at the same gig walked across some bridge to AL and had a couple of nice meals there. Said it was nicer over there than in ATL. Appreciate the input from folks just the same.

For Mrs. KG,

La Grotta
Ray's on the River
Canoe
The Captial Grill
Umi

Trader Vic's and Nickoli's Rood are in the Hyatt down there.

I wouldn't hesitate for her to grab Uber or Lyft. Really not an issue.
Have we found a suitable eatery for the discerning palette of the gari’s?

Or are we still trying?

Duuuude! He will have Mrs. KG in tow. I'm thinking "too unique". smile smile

I have been with my wife a couple of times. Other folks too. It is a memorable place! It isn’t like The Cheetah!
I'll take good care of ya, kid. Promise.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Or are we still trying?

Find a market that gives the fish heads away for free.

Done and done.
Find a market that gives the fish heads away for free.

Done and done.

That wasn't anti Semitic was it?

I can't afford to get canceled.

Or are we still trying?

Yep soup kitchen not far from hotel. Heard they serve a mean grill cheese sandwich!
That wasn't anti Semitic was it?

I can't afford to get canceled.

Oh Jimmy
I have been with my wife a couple of times. Other folks too. It is a memorable place! It isn’t like The Cheetah!

How many other folks been with her? Was it memorable for them too? 😁

Classy.

Classy.

Shut up Billy, he set it up there on a T 🤣
There is a reason I don't frequent this [bleep] hole very often.

You back at The Cave?

Classy.

Shut up Billy, he set it up there on a T 🤣

Out of bounds dude.

More tuna.

Less rice.

LOL

The next time you have an over abundance of sashimi, feel free to send some down to Central KY…
Originally Posted by Orion2000
The next time you have an over abundance of sashimi, feel free to send some down to Central KY…

Thinkin' it gets inhaled.

LOL

I love this place provides me hours of entertainment… Especially when people get their pussy all hurt and start begging Ric to ban people cause they say hurtful things. This place is the gift that keeps on giving lol..
Damn, tough crowd.
just fur reference

my 1 time in ATL after dark

scrared the BeJesus outta me

I'll stay in Podunk
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Damn, tough crowd.

Hey kamo,

Isn't Kenneth the butt-fugk that took all your advice but never stopped in to say hello?
I take anything these amateurs dish out. I was in the Navy for 20 years.

We both enjoy people watching. The Clermont is basically a dive bar that 20 somethings hang out, many college students. There are only a couple of strippers (none are my wife, and no, I did not meet her there) that work the joint. They were probably hot back in 1965 when the place opened…and have worked there ever since. It is freakin hilarious to watch one of these ladies smack a young kid with one of her floppy boobs. The reactions are priceless. If you cannot handle that type of entertainment, then take your man bun back in your safe space.

We both enjoy people watching. The Clermont is basically a dive bar that 20 somethings hang out, many college students. There are only a couple of strippers (none are my wife, and no, I did not meet her there) that work the joint. They were probably hot back in 1965 when the place opened…and have worked there ever since. It is freakin hilarious to watch one of these ladies smack a young kid with one of her floppy boobs. The reactions are priceless. If you cannot handle that type of entertainment, then take your man bun back in your safe space.
Do you have an address for this place ?

To each his own. I wasn't defending you or your wife, just putting it out there I think that shcit it out of bounds. I know it is and has been anywhere I live/work. And I don't like to see it here, but hey man it's the wild Wild West. (unless you make asian jokes, that'll get the ban hammer jammed up your varminthole)

To each his own. I wasn't defending you or your wife, just putting it out there I think that shcit it out of bounds. I know it is and has been anywhere I live/work. And I don't like to see it here, but hey man it's the wild Wild West. (unless you make asian jokes, that'll get the ban hammer jammed up your varminthole)

Billy, you know damn good and well I was kidding this fella, stfu and go back to bed.

Billy, you know damn good and well I was kidding this fella, stfu and go back to bed.

I know you were joking, but it's something I'd expect to hear in a crackhouse in the ghetto.

Like mom jokes, but worse. It's low rent dude. I get it, different strokes and all. But for fücks sake really?
Billy, ain't you got some niqqers to go put in jail? Go do your job. 😁
Damn, tough crowd.

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by add
Damn, tough crowd.

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

I think Kenneth was the guy that pestered Kamodo Dragon for five days talkin' about "Hey where they film that scene in The Depahted?" and never even swung by to buy the guy a jug of Sake for his time.

LOL

The Wisconsin mantra "Fugk you and thanks."

LOL
You think huh?

You trying to create imaginary story lines ain’t your best look,

If you’re trying to achieve washmaid status, Job well done, otherwise stick to what you know.

And then, GFY.
You think huh?

You trying to create imaginary story lines ain’t your best look,

If you’re trying to achieve washmaid status, Job well done, otherwise stick to what you know.

And then, GFY.

Maybe I have you mixed up with another retard.

Your foreheads all look the same.

LOL
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Do you have an address for this place ?

I just googled it for you. 789 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30306
I'll add this. I know John and Leighton and have met face to face more than once. Both would give the shirt off their backs. Both are fine upstanding people. Both have given freely of time, advice, help and hopefully eventually I have paid it forward or back somehow to both of them.

The rest of this... meh.. military or not, jokes or not, its old. Boring. worthless. At least to some of us. hence the change at the fire.

Used to be for talking things not digs on your wife or mother. Both of who I'd defend in person until you don't feel very well. There is a point. Used to be. That lines didn't need to be crossed.

Not that my opinion is worth much, or anything, or that I"m even a good person. But this is just another sign of the times. Unfortunately.

Seems to me I'm wrong maybe on the TN folks being the downturn.. maybe it was allowing the constant GFY BS to start.
© 24hourcampfire