Home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Looks like a dot.

Im set up on his ass now on the other wing of my 150 yr old blind.Hes running does 300 yds away as I type
Good luck.
Put the sneak on him and kill him if it’s gun season!!!
300 yards? Whack him.
900 acre hunt club where he’s at full of nozy geezers crossed fingers he’ll step over the fence
My wife’s uncle was picking a young lady up for their first date at her family’s cabin outside of Fairbanks back in the mid 1960’ when he spotted a nice bull Moose standing in a clearing in her “front yard”. He shot it tagged it and gutted it and went to the front door covered in blood. He asked if her dad could help him with the meat heat had down since he was giving her family most of the meat. He said that made him a member of the family immediately and he and Maggie just celebrated 55 years married. He’s now drinking coffee on the beach as an on call Puget Sound pilot and still going hard.
He’s deceased had to come back to the castle for the meat wagon pics in a bit
Originally Posted by earlybrd
He’s deceased had to come back to the castle for the meat wagon pics in a bit
Congratulations
Waiting to see the up close and personal
Details also

Looked bigger in the leupy
You’re having a ball anyway.
Man. Not the buck you thought? Who cares anyways! Good enough you got excited and happy!!

Your out hunting and enjoying yourself. Keep living the dream! Who cares what buckmasters thinks
Nothing wrong with that deer, congrats!
Nice!
Ground shrinkage is a real thing! Still looks good to me. Get your wife a better camera for Christmas. grin
That's a nice buck.
Your doing something I can only wish to.
No draw, no whitetails here, and bad back.
Enjoy, I wish I could.
Nice job!

I love a happy ending.
Congratulations ! I’ve only killed two bucks in my life that didn’t disappoint or have ground shrinkage.
Congrads, nice buck!

12 yr old daughter for size ref
Well done.
Sweet!

Seconds before trail cam pic on scrape line on my place I watched does running buck wild all evening in 2 corn fields behind me all running towards my property.I been hunting my cool blind since muz ldr every evening it’s the cats azz during rut.Right before dark big black buck figure steps out on the hay field side 200ish yds.Hmmm that’s got to be him he closes distance runs past the scrapes 100 yds out and looks back.Another big black figure steps out leupy and mind verifies shoot 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️Let him close the distance to the 5 scrapes in a row he’s tearing up a over hang limb the rest is history.
Now I can see it, its a great buck!
CONGRATS !! He's a bruiser and thanks for the photos. Some days everything just seems to fall into place the way you want it to.
I’d be happy ! Way to go !
That's a very nice buck!! Congratulations sir!
Nice buck! Congrats, earlybrd. Is that a wallhanger?
Originally Posted by Morewood
Nice buck! Congrats, earlybrd. Is that a wallhanger?
Meat buck
Nice buck, congratulations. Love the long brow tines!

Looked bigger in the leupy
You must have had the power turned up. Nice buck!
Good deal.
Nice buck and a good story. Always nice to have cam pics of one that you get to hang a tag on.
Cool photos, dude! The crazy , need more sex bucks are running pretty strong around here. I went across the road to the farm I caretake last night after firewood chores, sans bow, and a big ole boy is cruising the fields on the way to guzzle some water!
Nice buck, good work!
Oh hell Yes!!!!!
Great buck man!!!
Story to go along with it!!!
👍👍👍
Nice buck!
Amherst area?
Originally Posted by Raeford
Nice buck!
Amherst area?
Yes 60 west
Originally Posted by Raeford
Nice buck!
Amherst area?
Yes 60 west

Congrats!
Nothing wrong with that deer. Good work.
Nice buck, earlybrd.
© 24hourcampfire