Home
Mink are on the loose in Ohio.

Mink released in Ohio

How much ammo do you have?

40,000 mink are running loose after someone broke into their facility, Ohio cops say

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article268776012.html#storylink=cpy
I haven't laughed that hard in weeks.

Lock up your koi....the minks are back in town.
A unique trapping opportunity for someone near the facility.
Saw a guy working a couple minks and a dog to eradicate rats , mean little $hits they are.
Have them all over the place here, used to have a pretty big mink & fox fur operation nearby.
Son used to live trap them by our creek, then one day one of the bastids got hold of his finger......LOL
He quit trapping them for fun after that.
In a few months everyone around there is going to be sporting a new mink coat laugh
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Saw a guy working a couple minks and a dog to eradicate rats , mean little $hits they are.

Yeah that was a cool video. Saw it or similar couple years ago I think.
An accident? Seen the prices in the fur markets lately?
This was perhaps a godsend to the mink rancher if he’s insured.

Osky
I work at a mink ranch years ago. It’s going to be a fun rodeo.
We used to ship lungs from the packing plant to a mink ranch. I always wondered what a mink ranch must smell like (but not so much that I would ever want to find out).
Originally Posted by Osky
An accident? Seen the prices in the fur markets lately?
This was perhaps a godsend to the mink rancher if he’s insured.

Osky

I dated a cute little minx once........
We used to see the ones that escaped Moyles mink farms near Burley sometimes while out bird hunting. I watched one playing around in a dry canal for quite a while one day. It was being pretty funny screwing around playing with something it had found. Acted kind of like a ferret but I've heard they get pretty vicious.

Bb
Had one of the little fugkers get into the gas closet outside the brewery.

Right on the water. Thing must’ve lived on shellfish and whatever other tidal treats it could find. The smell was horrendous. Abso-fugking-lutely horrendous. 😂🤮
Our vet also tends to the local mink farm. He told me they are "fairly opinionated animals".

Takes two dogs to take care of one.
Got a small pond I stocked with trout at the cabin. Thought the Eagles were killing them then noticed “slides” into the pond. Started watching and caught multiple mink sneaking up and diving in.
12ga 3” mag duck loads rolled the little fugks when they came up for air.
Crapload of mink here since the price of wild fur went south.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Crapload of mink here since the price of wild fur went south.
Mink in Texas? New one on me...
Originally Posted by MikeL2

That guy is having too much fun. He's hell on trees.
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Originally Posted by MikeL2

That guy is having too much fun. He's hell on trees.

There's a squatch in them woods.......

smile
Gunna be hard on the cat an chicken population. 😆
That area of Ohio is flat as a pancake with no trees. I believe the crops should be harvested. A white critter should be easy to spot out in the open. Are they nocturnal? I'm assuming that farm raised mink aren't too easily spooked by humans. Lots of chicken farms up there. Imagine 1,000 mink in a giant chicken shed.
© 24hourcampfire