Home
So...what are you getting her? Mine has already picked out a purse from me to her and some boots from me to her...but I am still shopping from something really from me.

So what are you guys getting your wife? Just curious.

-John
Shies! whisper, it's a secret.
Nothing. Third year of only gifts for the kids. So much easier.
Got her a beautiful neckless; It's a 2.5-dollar gold coin and gold chain.
A few other small items she's going to like.

She wants to get me a hunt in the Northwest Territories. I hope I'm up to it in two years.

I really want us both to be healthy so we can enjoy our family.

Count your blessings.
We buy gifts for shelters or to donate to toys for tots. Feels good and is simple. Might get something small like nice warm socks or a pound of favorite coffee for each other.
CZ coach gun.
Gonna give her exactly what she asked for.

A shiny new divorce...
I won't be buying her a gun, that's for sure.
Originally Posted by johnw

A shiny new divorce...

whoa

wish ya luck with that one
The greatest Sex she’s had in 20 years…………..or an extra 5 minutes of sleep that morning, her choice.
Nothing.
Originally Posted by shootem
The greatest Sex she’s had in 20 years

A Cucumber,..huh?
Ya all really know

Christmas is really highly over rated & outta touch for the real reason

I worked for UPS for 27 yrs......from Thanksgiving till Dec 23rd

Your life sucked

Get real

Give your family a close H U G
I married her. Isn't that enough?
Real nice 20ga SxS. She’s been wanting one for a long time!🤣🤣
Looks like she could use a new Vacuum.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

A Cucumber,..huh?

Hey now, I’m old not dead.
Accuquilt cloth cutter. She is a big time quilter besides hunter. If she messes with me I may buy her a new rifle. wink
My wife and I are taking the kids on a short 5 day cruise to Catalina and Ensenada. We aren’t getting off the boat in Mexico. We’ve all been there and seen it. The last cruise we took as a family several years ago was a Disney cruise and it was one of the most relaxing and enjoyable vacations we’ve ever had. We travel a decent amount and every once in a while we just want to do NOTHING but relax, read, play cards, etc as a family. The food and entertainment and recreational activities available onboard will pass our time and the memories we make are priceless. Having the time without distraction to spend together is never a bad investment into the “family’s health”.

Like Jim Conrad said awhile back….My family is my best friend. 👍
She already got one gift. Partly because I was excited for it too lol.

Leopard Floating Bone necklace that Singleton Moss put together. Told her that she's lucky because most Ky women are lucky to get a coon pecker necklace.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Last year she got a 1 carat solitaire princess cut diamond on white gold wedding ring. She's good for a couple years.

But I am thinking about buying her a kitten anyway just because. If I can find a Maine Coon between now and then.
Originally Posted by johnw

A shiny new divorce...

I gave mine one of those in 2014. I can't speak for her but I LOVED it!
Pair of nice slippers, two pairs of flannel pajamas, and small digital bedside alarm clock. I want to shower her with diamonds and expensive jewelry but she says no. She's battling cancer and I'd give her the world if I could.
Back in 99, or so.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
This Christ's Mass.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Morewood
Pair of nice slippers, two pairs of flannel pajamas, and small digital bedside alarm clock. I want to shower her with diamonds and expensive jewelry but she says no. She's battling cancer and I'd give her the world if I could.

Hate to hear that man. Thoughts, prayers, & crossed fingers it all works out.

A Cucumber,..huh?

That was lame...

You know how to tell if a woman is hungry or horney?

Toss her a cucumber and she what she does with it.
Prayers for her.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

A Cucumber,..huh?

That was lame...

You know how to tell if a woman is hungry or horney?

Toss her a cucumber and she what she does with it.

U

is one funny phhuck tonight
Ask me again on December 24th.
Chit it’s only November, do you think I plan that far ahead?
Sorry to hear that hope she beats it.
Nothing we quit that years ago. We got each other that's good enough.
Cup of coffee
The pretty Mohican?
She’s getting a custom made .243 I’m having made, hope it’s done soon.
I figure I have enough fishing rods.

Osky
I’m thinking about freeze dryer.
Not a fking thing.
Not married
Got people in my house though.
Give em cash this week and am done.
Whole xmas deal went to crap when kids got into teens.

They were active in school stuff so always needed something.

The gift concept of BD and Xmas was wiped out.

Id just as soon skip thanksgiving and xmas.
Dunnno..
Her B day is on the 29th also.
Was told long ago christmas and her B day were 2 seperate events and I was not allowed to combine them like her cheap azz parents did....
Im truly blessed.
Mine can be tickled pink by a Kitchen Aid mixer or a dishwasher.
And has been.
I'm a terrible gift giver, and don't play a Christmas game.
The woman wants little, anything she wants I tell her to buy it,
Or buy it for her.

She used to have a little spot scrubber, a daughter broke it.

The 15 year old ask if I'd go in with her and buy mom a new one for Christmas. $120 and Em knew she would catch heck for spending that much. So I'm in on that. Hit a double, make them both happy.

No idea what I'll get her myself though.
Originally Posted by 673
Looks like she could use a new Vacuum.

Costco has a couple for sale this week!
12 day Family trip to Hawaii. Booked the tickets last night, and the room and car. Booking vacations stresses me out. Seems like airline websites let you enter everyone's info and push go then they say to try again later, so I try again later and price is up but I put everyone's info in again then it does it again. Had me in a grumpy mood last night.

Expedia was giving me different room and car prices simultaneously on 2 different devices. I'm sure they were checking cookies and running some pricing algorithm.

Booking the trip is more stressful to me than thinking about the $10k I just spent. I used to have a good travel agent I'd just call and tell where and when and how much. I miss that.

Bb
Originally Posted by renegade50
Dunnno..
Was told long ago christmas and her B day were 2 seperate events and I was not allowed to combine them like her cheap azz parents did....
Man that’s a hell of a dilemma.What was last yrs loot?
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Dunnno..
Man that’s a hell of a dilemma.What was last yrs loot?
Half of the BPS gift cards amount she gets me every fugging xmas.
Is spent on her fricking B day presents.

BPS suuuks azz.
At our age we stopped that. Both hate to brave the Christmas shoppers.
The gift that keeps on giving. I should be good for 15 years.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Maybe a trip somewhere for both of us, no kids.
I bought her this 13.5 mm Brown Tahitian pearl whilst in Vegas over the weekend. I'll prolly get her something else just not sure what. Hula girl is not very materialistic...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
A Trump 2024 hat
Dunnno..

And yours is Mohican too? Mines birthday is the 27th and I’ve been told the exact same thing about separating the two.

Osky
Originally Posted by AKduck
Nothing. Third year of only gifts for the kids. So much easier.

About the last 10 years it’s been gifts for the kids only for us. Dutingthe tear, if we see something we want, we buy it.
Dunnno..

Hah! My wifes B-day is christmas day. Christmas over at noon Birthday party to follow immediately. And you can bet that there ain't no "combined" gift deal gonna' happen! wink
My mother used to give her a party in July.
Morewood been there done that, To be there is the world as hard as it may be. We fought our fight for 4 years and I would not give up 1 second of what we had. Prayers sent for yall.
A 7 day cruise out of San Juan, PR. to the southern Caribbean. We're going in Febuary with Royal Caribbean.
Trying to decide which chainsaw to get her.
Lifting you and your wife up in prayers.

Amen.
Originally Posted by Ky221

Leopard Floating Bone necklace that Singleton Moss put together. Told her that she's lucky because most Ky women are lucky to get a coon pecker necklace.

Ky221, gotta ask, are this necklace made of baculum bones? If so, what type and I really like your humor!
Originally Posted by Millerish

Ky221, gotta ask, are this necklace made of baculum bones? If so, what type and I really like your humor!

Disregard question on if the Leopard floating bone was a "baculum", accomplished a google search as I should have done originally and am now enlightened.
A trip to Idaho in about a week. Taking here there to stand in line with me, when I try to get my elk tag.. lol
Originally Posted by ironbender
Trying to decide which chainsaw to get her.

You can't go wrong with a Stihl 660.

Disregard question on if the Leopard floating bone was a "baculum", accomplished a google search as I should have done originally and am now enlightened.

We will call it even.....As I had to Google baculum bones lol. Which is something I should have known. Or maybe knew at one time and forgot.
Whatever she wants, probably fix the seat heater on her side of the truck.
I've placed this important question in Nugget's hands.

Asked him to keep his eyes open for something extra special.
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Dunnno..

Hah! My wifes B-day is christmas day. Christmas over at noon Birthday party to follow immediately. And you can bet that there ain't no "combined" gift deal gonna' happen! wink
My mother used to give her a party in July.
🥴🥴
This is a tough one.
Exspensive day for sure.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I've placed this important question in Nugget's hands.

Asked him to keep his eyes open for something extra special.
Maybe a nice outdoor furniture set???
🥴🥴🥴
Fuel Oil
I think she needs another old Sako L-61
Originally Posted by splattermatic
A 7 day cruise out of San Juan, PR. to the southern Caribbean. We're going in Febuary with Royal Caribbean.

Did this exact cruise 28 years ago. Barbados was our favorite stop. Our boat was Monarch of the Seas.

You will enjoy once you get out of PR.

By the way, we don't give presents. Our boys get the loot.

Clyde
Originally Posted by Osky
Dunnno..

And yours is Mohican too? Mines birthday is the 27th and I’ve been told the exact same thing about separating the two.

Osky

17th here, and yep.
Our Christmas will be December 18th. My wife's birthday. I'm letting her retire. I think cutting hair for the last 50 years is enough. Merry effin Christmas.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire