Home
Posted By: rcamuglia TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
How many uketard/covetard cucks are going to support him?
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

None, just good Americans.
Posted By: dave7mm Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Watching him right now.
Sounds good
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Watching him right now.
Sounds good
He does.
Posted By: jc189 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Good job. He cut out all the animated Bull Sch!t. He kept on message. Looking forward not back.
Posted By: ironbender Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
I’m onboard.
Posted By: IA_fog Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

True Patriots will
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by ironbender
I’m onboard.

Oh, alright then.....me too.

I was gonna go Independent.....
Posted By: ol_mike Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
KICK-ASS,, 101% MAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: logger Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
I wonder how much money the Democrats will put into his primary campaign?
Posted By: jackmountain Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I’m onboard.

Tulsi/Crenshaw ‘24?
Originally Posted by logger
I wonder how much money the Democrats will put into his primary campaign?

Here's #1.

OR representing early!
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Noticed NO teleprompter. I commit that I will support President Trump for the 2024 campaign with my vote.
Posted By: blanket Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
We don't need a trump train unless you want another election loss to the Democratic party, we need a candidate that can win
Hahaha! We gotta get on the Trump Train....because we are all now on the No Fly List!

Fugg you people! Hahaha!
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m onboard.

Tulsi/Crenshaw ‘24?

laugh
Originally Posted by blanket
We don't need a trump train unless you want another election loss to the Democratic party, we need a candidate that can win

#TrumpTrain
The Chat on Youtube was going crazy, thumbs-up, love heart, MAGA MAGA MAGA etc. , never seen it like that before.

#TrumpTrain

If you have to be a liberal Democrat to win....I would just as soon lose as a MAGA/Conservative.

Lets get to the rat killing.
There's one HUGE/YUGE obstacle to overcome and we all know what it is.
Posted By: ingwe Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

2020 plus the mid-terms should have let you know that elections are not honest.....we can no longer count on them.
Posted By: DeadHead Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Posted By: Esteban325 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Truly, none has ever fought for his people more than DJT! (/s)
Posted By: gremcat Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Hahaha! We gotta get on the Trump Train....because we are all now on the No Fly List!

Fugg you people! Hahaha!

I don’t know, being from PA and all, we might have better options,,,,
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
I am on board.
Posted By: gremcat Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

#TrumpTrain

If you have to be a liberal Democrat to win....I would just as soon lose as a MAGA/Conservative.

Liberal Democrat,,, established Repub,,,, same same
Posted By: Hoosier_Beagler Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by gremcat
Fugg you people! Hahaha!

I don’t know, being from PA and all, we might have better options,,,,

You win the internet for the day!!!
Originally Posted by gremcat

#TrumpTrain

Liberal Democrat,,, established Repub,,,, same same

Yep why would anybody want to put another bush clone in office??
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
We need a war on cheaters!!
Posted By: DMc Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
I'm on board!
Posted By: kennymauser Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

I agree, we need a winner!!
Originally Posted by kennymauser

When I read posts like this it drives home the point we’ve already lost our country.
Posted By: Morewood Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Trump / Lake 2024
Posted By: Esox357 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Woooo wooooo! Trump Trump Trump!
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

When I read posts like this it drives home the point we’ve already lost our country.
.........So tell us billy goat......If Trump wins the GOP nomination for president in the summer of 2024, DO YOU PLAN ON VOTING FOR JOE BIDEN? .........Would you put your dislike of Trump aside and do what's right for the country and vote for Trump?.....Or will your ego, like many who dislike Trump, vote instead for THE FAILURES of Joe Biden and the demCRAP party???

YEP, they need another bush clone who will do 12% better than biden
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

.........So tell us billy goat......If Trump wins the GOP nomination for president in the summer of 2024, DO YOU PLAN ON VOTING FOR JOE BIDEN? .........Would you put your dislike of Trump aside and do what's right for the country and vote for Trump?.....Or will your ego, like many who dislike Trump, vote instead for THE FAILURES of Joe Biden and the demCRAP party???

smile swing and a GIGANTIC MISS
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Yeah, well....he is dead, so.......
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
I'm all in for Trump 2024, I like DeSantis some too and would like to see him as Trumps VP. It would be awesome to have 2 fighters in there together instead that cuckold Pence.

I don't know what the odds are of Trump having DeSantis as a VP but it seems like a good idea to me.

Neighbor told me earlier we can't run Trump again because it will lead to war. I said a war is about what it's going to take to clean this country up. Trumps the only one to prove he's up for the fight in decades. Don't matter who runs on the right the left will always demonize and destroy our candidate.

Screw them its Trump or nothing. Now we just have to put together a plan to stop the cheat. I'll fly to Philly to be an observer in 2024 if I can, actually I'll take AZ instead
Posted By: poboy Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
MAGA

.........Sorry to spoil your death wish there Conrad... 😂

.........Sure it was....
Posted By: Barkoff Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
I'm really hoping he received enough flak for attacking other conservatives, that maybe that was a cold slap of reality that people are growing weary of the insults. He has the right message and the right solutions, so run with that and leave the hyperbole out of it. If he spent the next two years NOT acting like a fool, he could actually be a very good POTUS.
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I'm really hoping he received enough flak for attacking other conservatives, that maybe that was a cold slap of reality that people are growing weary of the insults. He has the right message and the right solutions, so run with that and leave the hyperbole out of it. If he spent the next two years NOT acting like a fool, he could actually be a very good POTUS.

Covitard Never Trumper?

Biden will need your vote again.

I was scratching my head like wtf?
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I'm all in for Trump 2024, I like DeSantis some too and would like to see him as Trumps VP. It would be awesome to have 2 fighters in there together instead that cuckold Pence.

I don't know what the odds are of Trump having DeSantis as a VP but it seems like a good idea to me.

Neighbor told me earlier we can't run Trump again because it will lead to war. I said a war is about what it's going to take to clean this country up. Trumps the only one to prove he's up for the fight in decades. Don't matter who runs on the right the left will always demonize and destroy our candidate.

Screw them its Trump or nothing. Now we just have to put together a plan to stop the cheat. I'll fly to Philly to be an observer in 2024 if I can, actually I'll take AZ instead

KER-WHAMMO, LAST CHANCE is 2024, anybody besides President Trump and bye bye miss american pie.
If he doesn't win, we can all forget about politics, IT'S OVER FOR THE RIGHT.. PERIOD !!!

KER-WHAMMO, LAST CHANCE is 2024, anybody besides President Trump and bye bye miss american pie.
If he doesn't win, we can all forget about politics, IT'S OVER FOR THE RIGHT.. PERIOD !!!

The Mink is in the oven.

Pretty sure being dead at one point messed up his brain.

He already was a GREAT POTUS, best of my lifetime in fact. I just hope he learned from the betrayals in his staff from the first go round not to put faith in th recommendations of any establishment politician.

Covitard Never Trumper?

Biden will need your vote again.

You got Biden voter out of that? You must be one of those Trump sycophants I hear so much about. I voted Trump twice and would like to a third time, if he'd just shut his phhhuckin mouth a bit and stick to the issues.

Pretty sure being dead at one point messed up his brain.
..... 😂...well YOUR PRETTY SURE is quite wrong there connie
Posted By: ironbender Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
I’m onboard.

Atta boy.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
America first!
Posted By: Woodsman1991 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
His message tonight was well done and on point. Thought he did a good job of staying on target and looking forward rather than back. If he focuses in on democrap failures and avoids bruising infighting in his party then he may yet stand a chance.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
IDK if there's anyone better than Trump to get US back on the right path. I have serious doubts any Republican can get elected, but they have my vote.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
We run Trump again, we lose again. It's that simple.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
The democrat traitors and republican rhinos pick who wins or who loses. How will Trump win? I hope he does, but how, when the elections are set up in the traitors favor. The blue cities have control.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by Tarquin
We?

So you’ll sit another one out?
Posted By: 79S Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

It’s obvious you didn’t listen to his speech. Trump is right it’s only going to get worse, by 2024 people are not going to give a chit. Even your retard ass, when you are eating dried dog food you will even vote for Trump.

What's this "we" shít?

You didn't vote.

The Mink is in the oven.

Oh Lort LOL laugh laugh
.........I wouldn't bet on that Tarqueen, cuz ya see it's a long way between now and the RNC convention in '24....No. It is not that simple. If Trump wins most of the primaries, even over DeSantis should he run, then that clearly shows the will of the GOP electorate. Thats what primaries are for. To put the best candidate forward to be nominated......Now if DeSantis runs and he wins most of the primaries and he wins the nomination over Trump then I'll support him.....Much can happen politically between now and '24 including the continued downfall of this country under Joe the idiot in chief Biden.
Posted By: rcamuglia Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

LIKE !!!!!

Couple of days ago someone said ''he's too old'', proves how many dumbass's there are on this board.
Posted By: rcamuglia Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

LIKE !!!!!

Couple of days ago someone said ''he's too old'', proves how many dumbass's there are on this board.

He loves America!!!
.........I wouldn't bet on that Tarqueen, cuz ya see it's a long way between now and the RNC convention in '24....No. It is not that simple. If Trump wins most of the primaries, even over DeSantis should he run, then that clearly shows the will of the GOP electorate. Thats what primaries are for. To put the best candidate forward to be nominated......Now if DeSantis runs and he wins most of the primaries and he wins the nomination over Trump then I'll support him.....Much can happen politically between now and '24 including the continued downfall of this country under Joe the idiot in chief Biden.

The problem I see, is by attacking Desantis like he does, he'll get Desantis supporters who will refuse to vote for Trump. If Desantis said at every debate, "I agree with all of Don's policies, but I'm just Trump without the Trump", who knows what would happen.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by Morewood
Trump / Lake 2024

Dude, there's a thought.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
This country has never had a President who loves this country more the President Trump.

I suggest, y'all pray and support this man.
Pray for his safety. He's a great man, many love him. But it only takes one or two loose screwballs, to try and hurt him.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by Morewood
Trump / Lake 2024

Dude, there's a thought.
.......Agreed......I just imagine a debate between Kaaaaa-maaaala and Kari Lake.....Kari would absolutely destroy that bitch.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

#TrumpTrain

This ☝️. Well said Jim👍
Posted By: benchman Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Me, for one.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
…and the Attack begin.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...istoric-announcement-run-president-2024/

As they say, “When you are taking flack, you are over the target”.

We know what the media is going to do, I wonder how the Republican Elites are going to respond.
He’s Back, President Donald J Trump Officially Declares His Candidacy to Run for President in 2024

November 16, 2022 | Sundance |

I have written and deleted a thousand words, repeatedly, in an effort to encapsulate what this moment means to me, and perhaps to others. However, when you boil the essence of the thing down to its important part, you are left with a question: Which American politician loves this country more than Donald John Trump?

The honest answer is ‘no one’.

There’s not a force of man or nature as strong in its devotion to a mission, as Donald Trump is to this nation. That’s the core, the heart, the genuine essence of the thing, that separates President Trump from all others. Within that love of country, is a strength of determination that is almost uncanny to witness; and from that love of country an authenticity emanates that is impossible to duplicate.

Donald J Trump is, quite simply, unapologetically American – and tens of millions just love him for it.

Tonight, with his family by his side, President Donald Trump announced his intention to seek the GOP nomination in 2024 and run for President of the United States.

More here

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-candidacy-to-run-for-president-in-2024/
Posted By: Gibby Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
He's going to win. Just you watch.
Posted By: TreeMutt Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
The Trump Train better start immediately to protect election integrity! Also, better have better security to look out for his hide. I believe, as they have already shown, that the enemy will stop at nothing to keep him from the presidency.

I'm on board the Trump Train!

MAGA
Posted By: Fuelman Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
MAGA! I just saw where F-tard Romney was blowing is mouth off about Trumps announcement, thats what the RINO elites will do, undermine Trump at every turn! Maybe the state legislatures will will finally end COVID voting procedures!
Posted By: sourdough44 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
If the train stays on the rails, I’ll ride.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

I would rather loose with Trump than win with a republican establishment hack who's only goal is to maintain the status quo.
Posted By: arky65 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
If a RINO wins, America loses.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Where's Jag?
Posted By: Redneck Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by ingwe

2020 plus the mid-terms should have let you know that elections are not honest.....we can no longer count on them.
Very sad to say you're oh, so correct... I'll vote for him, but you can bet the mail-in voting for Dems will be unprecedented in shear volume. And the techs who built the programming for Dominion will be on 24/7 overtime..
Posted By: renegade50 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by Redneck

Very sad to say you're oh, so correct... I'll vote for him, but you can bet the mail-in voting for Dems will be unprecedented in shear volume. And the techs who built the programming for Dominion will be on 24/7 overtime..
This per ingwe and redneck...
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by Redneck

Agreed. Then we have two options. Either eat our porridge and like it, or whoop their ass over it.
Posted By: KFWA Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
if he is going to run, his #1 priority between now and the election should be election integrity

he'll need to create a network or infrastructure of election monitors who will insure that votes are counted correctly.

IMO, if he's not going to do that he is wasting his time - and donor's money.
Originally Posted by KFWA
if he is going to run, his #1 priority between now and the election should be election integrity

he'll need to create a network or infrastructure of election monitors who will insure that votes are counted correctly.

for a guy from Ohio yer pretty smart.

#TrumpTrain

Originally Posted by Pat85

I would rather loose with Trump than win with a republican establishment hack who's only goal is to maintain the status quo.
Me too, I could be shown the future in a crystal ball of Trump losing and I'm 100% still voting for him.

This country stands little chance of making it, the powers that be are seeing to that. There are PLENTY of republicans who want another bush-clone in office. And bigger numbers every year pink/blue hairs lqbgtlmonp/low info./free chit army/border trespassers/miserable fk's/women/etc. etc. who are more than willing vote for their own demise.

Just like 2020 Trump will very likely lose to the cheaters, the USA is washed up but I'm sticking with someone who is trying to save her.

I'm NOT voting for a lifelong government employee.

Bring on the rat killing.
Posted By: blindshooter Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

He already was a GREAT POTUS, best of my lifetime in fact. I just hope he learned from the betrayals in his staff from the first go round not to put faith in th recommendations of any establishment politician.

This^^^^^^
If I had to point out a failure of his in his first term it was putting too much trust in staff and the entrenched civil service snakes.

A clean slate from outside DC can't help but be a good thing.
Posted By: saddlering Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
I was kinda hoping he would endorse some one younger? But I'm afraid its TRUMP! Not a bad thing, our only chance now! FJB
Posted By: TomT Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Trumps got my vote, but I agree with Ingwe. Voting just gives us the illusion of a say, a “pageant” if you will (stole that from the movie “Wag the Dog”.
The 2020 and 2022 Midterms made me believe it’s all a fix, and NOT in the favor of Patriotic Americans, but Globalist LIEberals!
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Trump has my vote!
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
The commies will steal 2024 too.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Posted By: stevelyn Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
The only votes that will count now will be those cast from the rooftops.
Posted By: Dess Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
The last thing you want to give your enemy is the gift of time. Mail ballots do exactly that for the demo and they take full advantage.

It seems more shenanigans happen with mail ballots. The demo are masters at ballot harvesting. There's no reason for them to debate or attend rallies to earn votes.

I don't think we have a good chance to repeal mail ballots in time for the next election.

In order to win, we need to take advantage of the system legally too. Getting out the vote isn't only about showing up on polling day any longer. The polling starts the day the ballots are mailed.

#TrumpTrain

Me too, I could be shown the future in a crystal ball of Trump losing and I'm 100% still voting for him.

This country stands little chance of making it, the powers that be are seeing to that. There are PLENTY of republicans who want another bush-clone in office. And bigger numbers every year pink/blue hairs lqbgtlmonp/low info./free chit army/border trespassers/miserable fk's/women/etc. etc. who are more than willing vote for their own demise.

Just like 2020 Trump will very likely lose to the cheaters, the USA is washed up but I'm sticking with someone who is trying to save her.

I'm NOT voting for a lifelong government employee.

Bring on the rat killing.
Yup, but without Republican Party support, which he won’t have, it will be 2020 all over again.

Trump got 75 million votes in 2020, that’s 10 million more than both Obama or Hillary, and he did this despite the Dominion algorithms switching votes to Biden.

He has the support of the people, more support than any Presidential candidate in history, he just doesn’t have the support of his own party, or the support of those that control the ballot box.

It will be fun to watch, but the ending is clear.
Posted By: Wrapids Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

#TrumpTrainWreck

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There, that reads better.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

The Mink is in the oven.
Damn, you'll eat about anything.😀
Posted By: Raeford Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

Sums the situation up pretty well^^^^
The democrats have already won 2024 that's -> REALITY ! ! !

No matter who the Republicans ran/ run? or now that Trump's running?
Posted By: mitchellmountain Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

Voted for him twice, and this is where I'm at. Desantis all the way if he runs
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
This will be the THIRD time Trump has been elected President. We need the elections fixed like Florida has done. Hasbeen
Posted By: jaguartx Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Truth

#TrumpTrain

Well said

True. So i wonder what Trump is counting on?

whistle
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
I never jumped off the Trump train and will back him 100%.

He IS America's last saving grace.
Posted By: GrouseChaser Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

Look at those big strong manly hands! Fake news!
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

for a guy from Ohio yer pretty smart.
He addressed this in the first 15 minutes of his speech.
Posted By: Northman Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
He is going to spend a lot of the next two years in court though...

He or his children are not allowed to do business in NY any longer..
Originally Posted by Northman
He is going to spend a lot of the next two years in court though...

He or his children are not allowed to do business in NY any longer..
[quote=blanket]We don't need a trump train unless you want another election loss to the Democratic party, we need a candidate that can win

You don’t want a winner, you want someone to get along with the Democrats.

Doesn't matter who runs as long as we have the same voting '''system''' in place.

Who's going to change '''the system'''?

Doesn't matter who runs as long as we have the same voting '''system''' in place.

Yeah, it’s akin to Term Limits,
Originally Posted by steve4102

Yeah, it’s akin to Term Limits,
Exactly...
Posted By: acy Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Haven't been off the Trump train since he announced in 2015. I'm 61 years old and have never missed an election. Trump is the only presidential candidate I've actually voted for. Every other vote has been for the lesser of two evils. Nothing more inimical to the concept of America than a democrat. Establishment Republicans aren't far behind. I'll proudly vote for President Trump.
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by acy
Haven't been off the Trump train since he announced in 2015. I'm 61 years old and have never missed an election. Trump is the only presidential candidate I've actually voted for. Every other vote has been for the lesser of two evils. Nothing more inimical to the concept of America than a democrat. Establishment Republicans aren't far behind. I'll proudly vote for President Trump.

I’m with you 100%!
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
MAGA
Posted By: BubbaG Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
If he loses the primary, what are the chances he would concede and put his support behind the winner?
Posted By: smokepole Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
I didn't see his speech but it sounds like he toned it down some?

It'll be interesting to see how he plays it. Will he go scorched earth, or will he tone it down to attract DeSantis supporters.

Either way It'll be Interesting to watch.
Originally Posted by BubbaG
If he loses the primary, what are the chances he would concede and put his support behind the winner?
Might depend on who the winner is and how vicious the battle was.

However I doubt he will pull a Cruz.
Posted By: akrange Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
It’s Trump Or Baghdad Bob ..

You ponder that for a Second..

No what IF’S ..

Trump OR BAGHDAD BOB …
Posted By: There_Ya_Go Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

Do you think that if we don't run Trump again, the Democrats will stop cheating?

I don't know if any Republican can win with the elections being run like they are now. But let's run someone who will do the right things if they do happen to sneak in. It appears to me that someone is Trump.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

They just don't get it.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

Tells you everything you need to know about the Trump cult.
staged, not staged

disappointing to me regardless
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
staged, not staged

disappointing to me regardless
If you can’t tell the difference, you are a most excellent concern troll.
its not going to help whoever gets the nomination

and that's the goal isn't it?
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

They just don't get it.
Maybe a bush-clone will get the nomination and we'll be saved,,, ohh gleeee

Another Tootie sockpuppet?
Posted By: 270jrk Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
We've never been so close to breaking out of the cycle: where government gets rich at the citizens expense, and pits citizens against each other to keep them distracted. I'm surprised at how many conservatives just want to hop back into the cycle. I guess is more comfortable there. It's already been a pretty uncomfortable 6 years, I'd rather just keep going, we're already warmed up.

You are going to start this shìt already?

If we just go along and not make waves or stand by our principles.........

Fugg.

Fugg.
He’s not MAGA
Originally Posted by 270jrk
We've never been so close to breaking out of the cycle: where government gets rich at the citizens expense, and pits citizens against each other to keep them distracted. I'm surprised at how many conservatives just want to hop back into the cycle. I guess is more comfortable there. It's already been a pretty uncomfortable 6 years, I'd rather just keep going, we're already warmed up.

6 years?
If we just capitulate hard enough.....we might just have a chance!
I'm 34, so I remember the Clinton years, then the Bush years, and then the Obama years. It wasn't until Trump that I remember the status quo really getting shaken up, where conservatives and liberals banded together to destroy a man, and a movement. That's where I came up with 6 years. If there's been a similar time in USA history, I'm not familiar with it.
Posted By: akrange Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

Tells you everything you need to know about the Trump cult.

Hahaha Hahaha

Ray is that You ..

Hahaha Hahaha..

They just don't get it.
Ya mean someone like Keri Lake, the best candidate in to 2022 election cycle by far, like her, or a Bushy
If we just capitulate hard enough.....we might just have a chance!

They might forgive you for getting out of line, just don't do it again, okay?
Originally Posted by 270jrk
I'm 34, so I remember the Clinton years, then the Bush years, and then the Obama years. It wasn't until Trump that I remember the status quo really getting shaken up, where conservatives and liberals banded together to destroy a man, and a movement. That's where I came up with 6 years. If there's been a similar time in USA history, I'm not familiar with it.

10-4 !!!!
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Billygoatgrough: You can count on idiots like the CampFires own "turdqueen" to support the demonrats one way or the other!
FUQQ turdqueen and the horse (whores) he (it?) rode in on!
So many stupid humans in America these days.
Sad that turdqueen WILL NOT decry the horrors he caused by denying President Donald J. Trump in the 2,020 election.
turdqueen does NOT have the balls to admit he is an idiot and made a horrific mistake.
Sheesh.
Many of us WILL NOT forget his stupid, misguided, ignorant and destructive stance back in 2,020!
Never forget.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
AND,, he loves george flloyd
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
How is he going to win? He had 84% of the country and biden had 16%. Biden won.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
This will cause the lib/commies many sleepless nights trying to come up with more BS things to charge him with so they can "investigate"
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
How is he going to win? He had 84% of the country and biden had 16%. Biden won.
He can’t, not unless the Republican Establishment supports him. Which they won’t, they spent 6 years trying to rid The Party of Trump, they aren’t going to embrace him now.

Fugg.

please demonstrate to me what you've done to stand by your principles as it relates to Trump's presidency beyond voting for him.

I'm all for people making waves - please lead the charge
Posted By: Raferman Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Billygoatgrough: You can count on idiots like the CampFires own "turdqueen" to support the demonrats one way or the other!
FUQQ turdqueen and the horse (whores) he (it?) rode in on!
So many stupid humans in America these days.
Sad that turdqueen WILL NOT decry the horrors he caused by denying President Donald J. Trump in the 2,020 election.
turdqueen does NOT have the balls to admit he is an idiot and made a horrific mistake.
Sheesh.
Many of us WILL NOT forget his stupid, misguided, ignorant and destructive stance back in 2,020!
Never forget.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
When's Tulsi gonna let you get them fingers wet dawg?
Posted By: lynntelk Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

Na, they will vote for the California guy that thought he did a great job as governor.
Posted By: rainshot Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
The establishment will never capitulate. It is up to We The People to get rid of the corrupt election workers that allowed the steal to take place. Run off everybody from the lowest to the highest that had anything to do with the election. It should've been done after 2020 but everybody let it slide. Look where it got us. It should've been apparent after 2020 that mail in ballots and voting/counting machines were poison. So if you want to know who is responsible for the fiasco just go find yourself a mirror and look into it if you live in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada or Oregon.
The caustic media outlets, Establishment politicians and all Leftist/Marxist democrats will not change. To them it is war and they're winning.
Posted By: MrWilson Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
I am on board !
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Anyone who thinks that any Republican winning a presidential election again is a possibility is delusional. Two cycles of unchecked cheating by the Dems are in the books. They have it down to a science now. There is no voting our way out of this now.
...............Oh BULLCRAP!....Long way to go yet there Mr. Pessimistic.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
He has my support if that’s all the support he gets!
Posted By: deflave Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Barkoff bent over with Newsom’s fist elbow deep in his ass talkin’ about “I don’t know guys, I think Trump might be trouble.”

LOL

Fugking idiot.

Fugg.

please demonstrate to me what you've done to stand by your principles as it relates to Trump's presidency beyond voting for him.

I'm all for people making waves - please lead the charge

Are you kidding?

Gawd....
thats the answer I expected

you'll do whatever everyone else is gonna do, bitch on the internet and think that counts for something
By all means get another booster and post what ever anti Trump/Trump Supporters material you can.

You know you can volunteer to be involved in your county?

You got two years, motivator.

Get after it.
Originally Posted by deflave

Get after it.

nope, I'm gonna vote and that's it, same as you, same as Conrad

you guys do something other than bitch on the internet, be sure to let me know.
By all means get another booster and post what ever anti Trump/Trump Supporters material you can.

you think people stomping on a DeSantis flag in front of Trump Tower in front of Trump 2024 flags wearing MAGA gear and celebrating Trump running for president is anti Trump material?

if so, why?

Get after it.

And you don’t bitch on the Internet all day?? Did you know over 70% of the U.S workforce is unproductive you are proof of that. Sitting at work having yo internet battle..

you think people stomping on a DeSantis flag in front of Trump Tower in front of Trump 2024 flags wearing MAGA gear and celebrating Trump running for president is anti Trump material?

if so, why?

You think those are legitimate trump supporters? Or paid actors by the DNC?
Originally Posted by 79S

Get after it.

And you don’t bitch on the Internet all day?? Did you know over 70% of the U.S workforce is unproductive you are proof of that. Sitting at work having yo internet battle..

absolutely I do. The difference is I know at the end of the day, all any of us are going to do is vote for the GOP nominee. To sit there and talk about how you're MAGA to the bone and someone else is or isn't doesn't amount to much when its nothing but internet horseshit. None of the big talkers are gonna get their ass off the couch and do anything other than vote on election day...and I bet a few of them won't even do that.

as for the actors, I don't know - I said as much because I knew that would be the first thing someone said "its fake, no real Trump supporter would do that". ....eye rolling........... but the important thing is you admit its a bad look for Trump people right?

The only one bitching is you.

Because you’re a bitch.

Because you’re a bitch.

remember to let me know when you do something for Trump other than vote and talk [bleep] on the internet.

I'll look for the update every day on here.

btw, you didn't do your LOL at the end.
Posted By: Raferman Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

Because you’re a bitch.

remember to let me know when you do something for Trump other than vote and talk [bleep] on the internet.

Why so angry dawg?
angry? I'm not the one forgetting my LOL at the end
If Desantis said at every debate, "I agree with all of Don's policies, but I'm just Trump without the Trump", who knows what would happen.

It would make him look like just another politician trying to capitalize on Trumps popularity.

^^^Still bitching.^^^

Just like a bitch.
yep

bitching all day, all night

the best part is you can't ignore it.

don't forget, you're going to let me know when you do something to help Trump get elected

make a thread about it on here, its going to be a difference maker

LOL
yep

bitching all day, all night

the best part is you can't ignore it.

don't forget, you're going to let me know when you do something to help Trump get elected

make a thread about it on here.

Sure thing, bitch.
good to know

LOL
KWFA,

Your family doesn’t support Trump, do they?
you mean financially?

LOL
you mean financially?

LOL

No I’m asking if they vote for Trump and intend to continue voting for Trump.

They don’t, do they?
yes, they did and they will if he gets the nomination.

can't wait for the setup here

LOL
yes, they did and they will if he gets the nomination.

can't wait for the setup here

LOL

Sure they do.

LOL
you worked that hard to give that response?

seriously?

what a let down

LOL
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Twatatatatat
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Two yrs ago, I would have believed there was no way anyone could get the nomination besides trump. Now? I'd be surprised if he wins the nomination.

Either way, we'll find out during the primaries.

seriously?

what a let down

LOL

See?

Still bitching.

Because you’re a bitch.
We need to be Jeb Bush types.....then they will stop getting boosters and vote for Trump.

Fugging never Trumpers.....the ink ain't even dry on his campaign permit.
We need to be Jeb Bush types.....then they will stop getting boosters and vote for Trump.

Fugging never Trumpers.....the ink ain't even dry on his campaign permit.

Same people, different year.

seriously?

what a let down

LOL

See?

Still bitching.

Because you’re a bitch.

I told you I would be

but you can't ignore it

LOL
Honey bring me a Pepsi

What channel is the browns game?

Have you seen the remote

I'm outta oreos
Baby, wanna go get our booster together on Friday? It's been 8 weeks
Posted By: BubbaG Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22

Apparently, I must have fried your brain with that one. If I were Tootie, why wouldn't I just say it under my Tootie account? What would Tootie have to gain from using a sockpuppet? Makes no sense. Then again, my question was valid and as a result it made you mad so this apparently is your way of lashing out. I am sorry I hurt your feelings. Please forgive me. I am a bull in a china shop when it comes to people's feelings. It just doesn't occur to me sometimes that some people, even those as manly as you, have delicate feelings.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Honey bring me a Pepsi

What channel is the browns game?

Have you seen the remote

I'm outta oreos
Baby, wanna go get our booster together on Friday? It's been 8 weeks

Don’t say anything bad about Trump when John’s around either.

He’s gonna let me shoot a doe at his place this year.
And people say they didn't watch his speech? Have you streamed it since it was live? Wake tha fugk up
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
And people say they didn't watch his speech? Have you streamed it since it was live? Wake tha fugk up

Ukraine coverage is much more important to them.
Posted By: oldtimer303 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Unlikely you will see a Republican President again. First need a valid voter ID in every state on Federal elections. That would be a start. No mail in ballots and no machine counting until they are tamper proof. GW
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
I'll back Trump to the end. A bunch of you fuggers have bought the media narrative hook, line and sinker
Posted By: Strider1 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Apparently, I must have fried your brain with that one. If I were Tootie, why wouldn't I just say it under my Tootie account? What would Tootie have to gain from using a sockpuppet? Makes no sense. Then again, my question was valid and as a result it made you mad so this apparently is your way of lashing out. I am sorry I hurt your feelings. Please forgive me. I am a bull in a china shop when it comes to people's feelings. It just doesn't occur to me sometimes that some people, even those as manly as you, have delicate feelings.

Blah de fùcking da.

Why don't you and Tootie get to the primaries first.
Posted By: MrWilson Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Posted By: DMc Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Kari Lake would make a great VP
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/16/22
Posted By: B_Lance Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/17/22
I think Trump had some great policy...and he has my thanks for trying to right this country.

Its time to move on. The problem with Trump is everything has to be all about him. Logic tells me he is unelectable. If he runs he will only split the vote....guaranteeing we get a bottom of the barrel Democrat like Newsome.

You think Biden is bad- Ha, that Newsome has destroyed everything he touched.

I'm putting my support behind Desantis.....
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by B_Lance
I'm no Trump fan.

GFY
Posted By: 12344mag Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
This country has never had a President who loves this country more the President Trump.

I suggest, y'all pray and support this man.
Pray for his safety. He's a great man, many love him. But it only takes one or two loose screwballs, to try and hurt him.

In our lifetime anyways.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/17/22

Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnel and the rest of the anti MAGA establishment thanks you for your support.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/17/22
Posted By: steve4102 Re: TRUMP TRAIN! - 11/17/22

Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnel and the rest of the anti MAGA establishment thanks you for your support.
Trump ain’t gettin their support this time around either.
© 24hourcampfire