Home
Posted By: Featherweight6555 Manchin - 11/17/22
Joe Manchin played hardball with Pedo joe and the dems. Then got suckered by Pedo and the dims hurting WV.

What if he were to change teams? Or stay Dim and just vote R.

He has to be stinging still and has got to be in hot water with West Virginians in the energy industry.

Just thinking out loud....
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
He’s already running ads on how he secured $1.9 billion dollars for WV in the Infrastructure Bill.

Did you notice when he was touting the Inflation Reduction Act….that the UMWA president was backing him?
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
West Virginia politics has always been about how much federal pork $$ they could bring home.
Jim justice seems like a good Gov. Though. We’re close enough that a lot of his speeches get played on local AM radio.
Posted By: Featherweight6555 Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
Just speculating.

Going to be interesting next two years for sure.

The phrase "Politics makes strange bedfellows" comes to mind.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain
West Virginia politics has always been about how much federal pork $$ they could bring home.
Jim justice seems like a good Gov. Though. We’re close enough that a lot of his speeches get played on local AM radio.
Manchin tries his best to be a good “Byrd”…..

JJ is concerned for himself, nothing more. Anything to help The Greenbrier or his coal holdings/farms. Not for sure if he still owes those taxes or not. It may have finally gotten settled. Keep in mind he never approved Constitutional Carry…..he just let the time run out on when he could object.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
Gotta understand the mindset.

John Murta (D) represented the congressional adjacent to us for decades.
An "Un-indicated Co-conspiritor" in the Abscam Scandal.
Of course he continued to get re-elected after that.
He brought home the bacon Baby. The ham and pork chops too!

Remote schidthole Johnstown got all kind of military contractors.

He finally assumed room temp. (Died in office of course)

The Tribune Democrat editor ran an editorial asking,
What does Johnstown do now, without John Murtha?

Depressed areas and their Politicians,
Poster children of co-dependency.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
Joe “pretended” to play hardball. Everybody knew in the end he would cave.

He claimed he caved because he brokered a super duper great deal for WV.

The deal didn’t happen, Joe was sad, Joe felt sorry for his constituents, Joe cried and promised to make it all better, as he pockets his 30 Pieces of Silver he got from Schumer and McConnell.

Joe is no longer sad.
Posted By: DMc Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Throw himself off the Tallahatchie Bridge.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
Worst of the worst.
Posted By: shootem Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
Yeah. Manchin is a different kind of democrat. Sure. Just remember what that white stuff in chickenchit is.
Originally Posted by shootem
Yeah. Manchin is a different kind of democrat. Sure. Just remember what that white stuff in chickenchit is.

Exactly. At least urchins like AOC and Schumer aren't having to trick anybody. People are just stupid
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Joe Manchin played hardball with Pedo joe and the dems. Then got suckered by Pedo and the dims hurting WV.

He has to be stinging still and has got to be in hot water with West Virginians in the energy industry.

Without changing teams and going red, he is going to get his but handed to him at his next election. Cryin' chucky schumer bent him over and put it to him over his gas pipeline deal. why he stays democRAT I will never know.

kwg
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
He didn’t get suckered by anybody. He just waited until the price was tight, then folded.

My Rep is gonna be running against Joe in 2024. Let’s hope he finally puts Joe out of our misery.
Originally Posted by kwg020

Without changing teams and going red, he is going to get his but handed to him at his next election. Cryin' chucky schumer bent him over and put it to him over his gas pipeline deal. why he stays democRAT I will never know.

kwg

I'm pretty sure Schumer knew what it would take to keep Manchin as a minion. Ultimately, Manchin votes with Biden, Schumer and Pelosi every time.

Unfortunately, his constituents are easy to trick.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
Its a game, they all play.

Everybody wants to bag on Collins for her liberal votes.
It is the price of being a Republican in a liberal state.

Her votes are mostly controlled by the Republicans.
Right and left leaning.

If she stayed right, a Democrat would take her place. It's better to
let her vote to placate the constituents when necessary.

Vote gonna be a big majority either way, she votes Lib if it helps.
The rest are strategic decisions made balancing the R agenda with the
need for her to win the next election.

The whole thing about sausage, in play.

Anyone who thinks Senators and Reps decide on their vote is
sadly mistaken, and need to learn about the Whips and what they do.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Manchin - 11/17/22

Change teams?.........how can one tell the difference?
World's most fugged up soap opera.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by Pappy348
He didn’t get suckered by anybody. He just waited until the price was tight, then folded.

My Rep is gonna be running against Joe in 2024. Let’s hope he finally puts Joe out of our misery.
WV has solved the election fraud issues have they.
Posted By: DaveinWV Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
Poor ol' Joe. Now if he holds back voting for a bill the dems won't have to buy him off because the VP can break a tie. It has never been about WV. It's about Joe. He comes from a long line of corrupt politicians. I doubt he will change parties.
Posted By: akrange Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
He got his Wife Set Up ..

He’s Set Up ..

All Voting for the Devil ..

And that’s Every Time..
Posted By: DaveinWV Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by akrange

He’s Set Up ..

And that’s Every Time..

You left out his daughter. Graduated college with a bogus master's degree (while Joe was governor) and was hired as CEO of Mylan Phamaceuticals. She tripled the price of EpiPens and got a golden parachute when Mylan left WV. Manchin's wife was head of Dept of Education while he was governor and she mandated schools keep EpiPens on hand. Corrupt politicians don't try to hide their greed and illegal activities.
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Manchin - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by DaveinWV

He’s Set Up ..

And that’s Every Time..

You left out his daughter. Graduated college with a bogus master's degree (while Joe was governor) and was hired as CEO of Mylan Phamaceuticals. She tripled the price of EpiPens and got a golden parachute when Mylan left WV. Manchin's wife was head of Dept of Education while he was governor and she mandated schools keep EpiPens on hand. Corrupt politicians don't try to hide their greed and illegal activities.
and of course the workers got screwed when they shut the Mylan factory down in Morgantown making those EpiPens ,.. of course Manchin and his daughter did not get hurt from that... He from Farmington were i am from , 400 people.,he screwed people i grew up with there ,he and his brother been sueing each other over the old family carpet bussness their father ran in Farmington , which they moved to the county seat .His brother a doctor in Farmington , runs a clinic ,niether one needs the money from the old carpet bussness
Posted By: Featherweight6555 Re: Manchin - 11/18/22
Thank y’all for the insight. Never paid him much attn. until this Inflation bullshit bill came about.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Manchin - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

Because that is what he IS....
Posted By: Toddly Re: Manchin - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by rem shooter

He’s Set Up ..

And that’s Every Time..

and of course the workers got screwed when they shut the Mylan factory down in Morgantown making those EpiPens ,.. of course Manchin and his daughter did not get hurt from that... He from Farmington were i am from , 400 people.,he screwed people i grew up with there ,he and his brother been sueing each other over the old family carpet bussness their father ran in Farmington , which they moved to the county seat .His brother a doctor in Farmington , runs a clinic ,niether one needs the money from the old carpet bussness
Rocky still runs wholesale carpet.
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Manchin - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by rem shooter

He’s Set Up ..

And that’s Every Time..

Rocky still runs wholesale carpet.
Thank you , didnt know that , just remember a few years back when i was back home visiting , it was in the news James and his doctor brother were suing each other over the old carpet bussness ,dont remember the particulers....on a side note , back in the 70's when the carpet place was still in Farmington ,his step dad worked for manchins dad installing carpet in houses ,he would bring home the scraps of carpet home ,me and my buddy was about 13 we carpeted an old shed with it making it our club house, our older friend shagged his girlfriend on that shag carpet ,how my buddies mom never heard her moans from the house we will never know ,,but we was expecting it at the time ,of course we was dutifuly standing guard outside ,,what an education grin
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Manchin - 11/18/22
We have enough RINO's.
© 24hourcampfire