Home
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
San Fran Nan just stepped away from running the dummycraps in the house- - - - - -good riddance! Now, if the old beeyotch will just climb onto her broom and put it in afterburner out of Washington DC- - - - - - -just wishful thinking, I know! Maybe she should watch her Q U E E R hubby get it on with the pool boy while she soaks her liver in booze!
Posted By: 007FJ Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
One week after reelection she begins her withdrawal.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
She has made all the coin she needs. This just gives her time to spend it!
Posted By: steve4102 Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
But she left with her army of RINOs in tact.

In the next Congress, House Democrats will continue to play a leading role in supporting President Biden’s agenda—with strong leverage over a scant Republican majority,” Pelosi said.
Bitch lost
Posted By: MAC Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
She will resign after the new congress is seated using the attack on her husband as the excuse. There is no way she goes back to being jusr a regular member of congress. But this is a moot point because her nephew is the gov of CA and her daughter is the head of the CA Dem Party so another member of her coven will just take her place.
Originally Posted by MAC
She will resign after the new congress is seated using the attack on her husband as the excuse. There is no way she goes back to being jusr a regular member of congress. But this is a moot point because her nephew is the gov of CA and her daughter is the head of the CA Dem Party so another member of her coven will just take her place.
Such negativity, nothing other than Debbie Downer attitude to share.
Originally Posted by MAC

Yep. Her Commie Nephew Gavin Newscum will be the DemoRat’s next Nominee for the WH.
He’ll probably pick ButtPlug for his running mate.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
I’ll celebrate when she hands over the gavel. But she’ll probably just leave the gavel on the podiium and walk out..
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
I hope the Republicans subpoena all of her Jan 6 emails, texts and phone records. I can't help but wonder why Trump's offer to provide the National Guard wasn't accepted.
Posted By: lastround Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
Good riddance!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by MAC

Yep. Her Commie Nephew Gavin Newscum will be the DemoRat’s next Nominee for the WH.
Does it matter?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I hope the Republicans subpoena all of her Jan 6 emails, texts and phone records. I can't help but wonder why Trump's offer to provide the National Guard wasn't accepted.
Really you actually wonder why.

How bout the NG would have interfered in the FBI and Capital Police plans.

Ya think
Posted By: ironbender Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
Not to worry. Her daughter will get her seat.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
She is going to Cuba to be held for tribunals according to Q
Posted By: Dess Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
So no more tax funded private jet and she has to fly coach on her broom.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
You sayin she is still alive?
The Commiefornia Coven- - - - -Piglousy, Boxer, and Swein-Stein! That bunch makes the witches in Macbeth look like a bunch of Sunday school teachers!
Originally Posted by MAC

Which one is ButtPlug?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
yeah she is out of office, but don't think McCarthy and his herd of RINOs will be doing anything to thwart biden's agenda.
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by MAC

Which one is ButtPlug?

Homo former mayor from Indiana
Posted By: rost495 Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MAC
Yet its the truth.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by MAC

Which one is ButtPlug?

Homo former mayor from Indiana

Gotcha, thanks.
Posted By: JDK Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
She deserves a rope.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
yeah she is out of office, but don't think McCarthy and his herd of RINOs will be doing anything to thwart biden's agenda.
Ah NO, She is not out of office, she is still a member of the House, she just gave up her “leadership” position(s).
She's going to claim she needs to "spend more time with family"- - - - -translation- - -ride herd on butt-ranger Paul!
Posted By: cisco1 Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
It is the POWER she craves .It is basic boys.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
San Fran Nan just stepped away from running the dummycraps in the house- - - - - -good riddance! Now, if the old beeyotch will just climb onto her broom and put it in afterburner out of Washington DC- - - - - - -just wishful thinking, I know! Maybe she should watch her Q U E E R hubby get it on with the pool boy while she soaks her liver in booze!

Damn... I thought this was about you contracting genital warts and having only 3 days to live...

Nevermind...

Ya fooled me again...
That ain't hard to do!
Posted By: CashisKing Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
That ain't hard to do!

You so smart...
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/17/22
This is why whole families are wiped out of existence.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Ah NO, She is not out of office, she is still a member of the House, she just gave up her “leadership” position(s).

True. But the Rhinos will still help with her and the DemoRat’s Agenda.
Posted By: reivertom Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/18/22
Skeletor will get to see his mommy more now that she's retired.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/18/22
Must have learned it from that fellow in MN. wink
Posted By: Salmonella Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I’ll celebrate when she hands over the gavel. But she’ll probably just leave the gavel on the podiium and walk out..

I'll celebrate when they bury the skank.

Her nephew Newsom is who every person on this board should fear.
He is the most dangerous politician of my entire lifetime.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by Heym06
She has made all the coin she needs. This just gives her time to spend it!

She owes people.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Bitch lost

Red Wave got her and its coming for Joe and Hunter.
Posted By: Dre Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by MAC

Steve, you know max is right!
Not sure but last few posts sounds like you are a democrat?
Newsom will be the next Trudoe, a giant POS
Posted By: akrange Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/18/22
I’d Hammer in the Morning..

I’d Hammer in the Evening..

Nan is Hammered..

Paul Is Hammered in more Ways than One ..

Jag is Hammering Away ..
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: "Well- - - - - -Bye!" - 11/18/22
Hotrod Lincoln: Good riddance to that scuzzy, botoxed, evil, criminal, drunken, drug addled, greedy bitch!
The United States House of Representatives will be WAY better off without nanny piglosi as Speaker.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire