Home
Posted By: steve4102 Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
...but there will be an automatic recount.

Predictions?

Will her victory hold up, or not?
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
It depends on who's doing the counting. If a couple of the counting supervisors get Epsteined, the rest might be a little more honest.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
I put nothing past the cheating SOB's.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Predictions?

The Swamp will probably drag-out that old "hanging chads" trick again to kill her off with five recounts.

They probably think we've forgotten about it by now.

Vote manufacturing begins in 3,2,1 .........
Now they now exactly, down to the last vote how many are needed to get rid of her.

Democrats hate her to the point of meltdown anyway.
Posted By: Featherweight6555 Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I put nothing past the cheating SOB's.
Yep. The longer them son of bitches count,the more the democrats win.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Now they now exactly, down to the last vote how many are needed to get rid of her.

Let’s not forget, the House leadership was emphatically opposed to her as well. As Ol’ Mitch says “ The Wrong Kind of Republican”.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22

Yep.
Boebert Derangement Syndrome, Trump Derangement Syndrome. Same Same.

And they REALLY HATE THE FACT that she carries a GUN. 😂😂😂

F.uck all them Commie Bastards! 😡
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Why would they bother? The GOP already has the house, and another GOP winner isn't going to change anything now, so it would be a waste of their time.
Posted By: Sheister Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Why would they bother? The GOP already has the house, and another GOP winner isn't going to change anything now, so it would be a waste of their time.

Because every vote to counter the RINOs helps the conservative cause....
Posted By: Hastings Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Boebert Wins.... Praise the Lord
Posted By: Squidge Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
It would be very unusual to see 500 plus vote swing in a recount.
Originally Posted by Squidge

Not if the sorry cheating mofo DemoRat’s are the ones doing the counting.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
They will keep counting until she doesn't, I'm afraid.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Squidge

Not if the sorry cheating mofo DemoRat’s are the ones doing the counting.

Unfortunately, the beautiful state of Colorado has been Fuqked up by the DemoRat’s for several years now. When they legalized Dope, it really started a downhill run.

A big ole Nuke dropped on Denver would be a step in the right direction. 😬
Posted By: kennyd Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
They already said there were ballots to fix.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
How many recounts did it take for that dipschidt comedian in Minnesota to win a while back? Then his own buddies forced him out when it suited their purposes!
Trump Endorsed, not an Establishment Team Player, MAGA agenda, can’t be intimidated by McCarthy and so far can’t be bought. Need I go on?
Posted By: Osky Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Somebody is in deep doo doo for not double checking the number of dem votes drummed up and needed for the win. Tricky thing trying to keep it very close…

Osky
Originally Posted by Osky
Somebody is in deep doo doo for not double checking the number of dem votes drummed up and needed for the win. Tricky thing trying to keep it very close…

Osky
True, but it ain’t over yet, “they” still have one more trick up their sleeve.
Posted By: Osky Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
How many recounts did it take for that dipschidt comedian in Minnesota to win a while back? Then his own buddies forced him out when it suited their purposes!

Wasn’t that an embarrassing fiasco? I swear the framework for democratic cheating was refined here in Minnesota. The dominion machines, just the latest newest and bestest cheating updates.

Osky
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22

Yep.

Gayghost and Houston 2?
Originally Posted by Osky
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Wasn’t that an embarrassing fiasco? I swear the framework for democratic cheating was refined here in Minnesota. The dominion machines, just the latest newest and bestest cheating updates.

Osky
ACORN, and abandoned cars with schit tons of Democrat ballots in the trunk, I guess we started a trend.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Hope Boebert pulls it off......but how can some of these House races in CA only have counted 50% or 60% of the vote by now?? 11 days in? Something sure is fishy there.......
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yep.

Gayghost and Houston 2?

LOL. You forgot CalledScum and FunnyDickBone. 😂😂😂

Because it's likely Turtle behind the effort to oust Boebert. She is a Trump supporter after-all.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
She needed to win beyond the cheat-proof limit.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22

Predictions?

Depends if an eagle eye is kept on the counters throughout the process. If so, the win will hold. If not, it will be stolen.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Predictions?

Depends if an eagle eye is kept on the counters throughout the process. If so, the win will hold. If not, it will be stolen.
Right on, Mr Obvious.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22

Question of the century right there!
Posted By: 43Shooter Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Bad thing about who's watching the recount. If she had lost I'm confident the Dems & the media would be all over the recount. Since she won will the Republicans be as aggressive monitoring it to make sure she gets an honest recount? Maybe so maybe not.
Originally Posted by 43Shooter
Bad thing about who's watching the recount. If she had lost I'm confident the Dems & the media would be all over the recount. Will the Republicans be as aggressive monitoring it to make sure she gets an honest count? Maybe so maybe not.
Steve PMed me and asked me to post this image in response to your post.

[Linked Image from cached.imagescaler.hbpl.co.uk]
Posted By: 43Shooter Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
LOL, that's about right.
Posted By: wytex Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Her opponent just conceded the election to her.

And she just said how much she like DeSantis. Trump will be attacking her shortly I bet.
Originally Posted by wytex

You are right, I just looked, and even MSNBC has that.

That they were within 500 votes, and then he conceded is pretty telling in itself...

To me, that says they didn't want them looking very closely at the votes... whistle
Posted By: smokepole Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22

And she just said how much she like DeSantis.

No schidt? That is interesting. And no doubt based on the fact that she almost lost the election and needs to appear more "moderate" if she wants to win next time.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Congratulations Representative Boebert !
Good job Colorado.
Posted By: Cruiser1 Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by kennyd
They already said there were ballots to fix.

They already said there were ballots to CHANGE
FIFY

You are right, I just looked, and even MSNBC has that.

That they were within 500 votes, and then he conceded is pretty telling in itself...

To me, that says they didn't want them looking very closely at the votes... whistle
Yep. Attempted steal, and they don't want it looked at closely.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22

Predictions?

“All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,” xxxxx says, according to audio of the call. “There’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

does that kind of thing really go on in America?
Posted By: GringoCazador Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
https://news.yahoo.com/lauren-boeberts-democratic-opponent-concedes-191123009.html

My gut tells me the recount would have come up with something much different, therefore bail before embarrassment.
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
https://news.yahoo.com/lauren-boeberts-democratic-opponent-concedes-191123009.html

My gut tells me the recount would have come up with something much different, therefore bail before embarrassment.
Yes. They screwed up the steal in her district. The Demoncrat was supposed to win by a comfortable margin (in a solid Red district), but something went wrong for them. The last thing they want is a recount that will make the steal attempt obvious.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Thanks for that.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/18/22
Demonrats flipped a seat in NH on a recount. Although the original count was less than a 10 vote difference.
The Swamp threw in the towel pretty fast on that one. Wonder why?
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
Checked the internet on that the demmy conceded to her but state law mandates the recount if the results are less than .5% difference and it is 50.2 to 49.8 or .4% difference so recount is automatic unless the demmy withdraws from the election. He has allready filed to run.in 2024.someone else smell rat shid here?
Posted By: Featherweight6555 Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Checked the internet on that the demmy conceded to her but state law mandates the recount if the results are less than .5% difference and it is 50.2 to 49.8 or .4% difference so recount is automatic unless the demmy withdraws from the election. He has allready filed to run.in 2024.someone else smell rat shid here?

My usually suspicious mind tells me there is some tomfoolery afoot. Demorat concedes, "takes the high road" only to win in the automatic recount. "Well, looky here. I had already conceded but after a careful recount I really won" Yeah ME! The system works!!!
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
3 pages and not one pic? Geeeez
Posted By: lastround Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by TimZ
Hope Boebert pulls it off......but how can some of these House races in CA only have counted 50% or 60% of the vote by now?? 11 days in? Something sure is fishy there.......

Sure as hell is fishy!
Posted By: rainshot Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
That election wasn’t close. She had it solid in her district. Likely they couldn’t invent enough votes to beat her.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
Maybe Boebert should call for a recount to disclose any fraud. It would be a gamble but maybe that would blow things up.
Posted By: BeanMan Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
That election wasn’t close. She had it solid in her district. Likely they couldn’t invent enough votes to beat her.

So you live in Colorado’s district three? You do know the most populous county in this district is Pueblo on the Front Range which is pretty liberal? Durango too. The reason it was close was Boeberts own train wreck of a life. The three arrests in her past, the conviction for waggling his prick at a bunch of young girls by her Husband (how did the formerly unemployable Husband suddenly start making 3 figures as an oil consultant hmm, nothing fishy about that?) Losing her restaurant because she ‘forgot’ to pay the rent? The candidate who stands for the Constitution but publicly says “The church is supposed to direct the Government, the government is not supposed to direct the church”. These are the reasons why the vote was so close, not some conspiracy crap. I voted for Boebert but I wish a Republican had beat her in the primaries.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
I always suspected Beanman was an NPR listener.

"So you live in Colorado’s district three? You do know the most populous county in this district is Pueblo on the Front Range which is pretty liberal? Durango too. The reason it was close was Boeberts own train wreck of a life. The three arrests in her past, the conviction for waggling his prick at a bunch of young girls by her Husband (how did the formerly unemployable Husband suddenly start making 3 figures as an oil consultant hmm, nothing fishy about that?) Losing her restaurant because she ‘forgot’ to pay the rent? The candidate who stands for the Constitution but publicly says “The church is supposed to direct the Government, the government is not supposed to direct the church”. These are the reasons why the vote was so close, not some conspiracy crap. I voted for Boebert but I wish a Republican had beat her in the primaries."

- Beanman
Posted By: 30338 Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Colorado embraced mail in ballots years ago. I'd have to say we have out Chicago'd Chicago when it comes to corruption. They did redistrict her but I guess they didn't quite have the cheat calculated good enough. I'd say this is her last 2 years regardless of the job she does. They'll fix it better next time.
Next time, the governor will gerrymander her out of her district.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22

They did just that to Harrell in NM.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22

They did just that to Harrell in NM.

It'll be "interesting" to see how that turns out in the NM Supreme Court.
NAAHHH - this is NM, afterall - we taught the Chicago, and Louisiana folks how to cheat! laugh
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
That's good news!!!
I like her.
I love the way she triggers the idiots
Posted By: shootem Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
It appears Calirado is a template of what’s going on in many states. Tax paying liberals sick of the conditions they brought on themselves move to a new better life and bring their baggage along. In my world it comes from the northeast.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by BeanMan
“The church is supposed to direct the Government, the government is not supposed to direct the church”.

That is 100% correct.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
Neither should "direct" the other but it all boils down to what you mean by "direct."

As far as "the church" (which church?) affecting the government:

Influence? Check.

Dictate policy and laws? I don't think so.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
“The church is supposed to direct the Government, the government is not supposed to direct the church”.

That is 100% correct.
It actually is, since members of the Church in the United States are the American people, and ours is a government of, for, and by the people, it's the Church (Americans who are members of churches, either individually, or acting as churches) who are supposed to direct government. As for statement number two, this is clear by a simple reading of the First Amendment.
Posted By: wytex Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
So which religion is supposed to direct the gov't ?
Sorry but no way.

Boebert is a tool and her constituents are tired of her do nothing but look at me attitude. Funny how she now likes DeSantis, not Trump for pres.
Sorry but no way.
It's just her way of saying that Christians aren't supposed to be barred from influencing government.
Sorry but no way.

Boebert is a tool and her constituents are tired of her do nothing but look at me attitude. Funny how she now likes DeSantis, not Trump for pres.

To me that speaks volumes. She got elected riding Trump's coattails and now she's done a 180 on aligning with him. She ran as an outsider, and now that she's in she's gonna do what needs to be done and say what needs to be said to hold onto her seat in congress.

I guess her husband making a cool $million in the last two years working as a "consultant" to the energy companies operating in her district is hard to let go of.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

That is 100% correct.
It actually is, since members of the Church in the United States are the American people, and ours is a government of, for, and by the people, it's the Church (Americans who are members of churches, either individually, or acting as churches) who are supposed to direct government. As for statement number two, this is clear by a simple reading of the First Amendment.

Yessir. The church is its people in the constitutional sense. They have every right to wield their influence over the government that works for them.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
Still not one single pic? WTH?
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I'd like to see the workout video.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
About Boebert; would you rather have a democrat? Whatever happened to persuading her to get back to the ideology that get her elected the first time.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Neither should "direct" the other but it all boils down to what you mean by "direct."

Influence? Check.

So you feel that teaching gender queer BS in schools is OK? The Church would most likely be against that. How about drag queens putting on shows in grade schools? Or the trans idiocy giving children the right to gender changes before they are old enough to vote and keeping the parent from having a say in the matter? Only Godless heathens are good with what the leftist scum are doing, I guess you qualify.
Posted By: BeanMan Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
Freedom of religion also means freedom from religion. Religion should influence individuals but not direct our government.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/19/22
[Linked Image from greeleytribune.com]
Originally Posted by rickt300

Influence? Check.

So you feel that teaching gender queer BS in schools is OK?

No, do you?
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/20/22

Influence? Check.

No, do you?

Idiot.
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/20/22
I'll GLADLY take Lauren Boebert ANY day of the week!
Posted By: worriedman Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/20/22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by worriedman

Spinner!
Posted By: smokepole Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/20/22

Influence? Check.

No, do you?

Idiot.

LOL, good one!
Posted By: Tide_Change Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22

Spinner!

My thoughts exactly!

But she’s got a brain too. I wish her all the best. We could use more like her.
Posted By: BeanMan Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

Spinner!

My thoughts exactly!

A Brain? Surely you jest. She did finish her GED three years ago
Posted By: irfubar Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22

Spinner!

My thoughts exactly!

The intellectual "wizards of smart" are anything but..... time for a common sense common person to have a little power
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
I thought spinner too before seeing Barry's post.
MAGA

Spinner!

My thoughts exactly!

She understands conservative values. That makes her one hella lot smarter than someone who has gone through our libtarded educational system.

You?
Ever hear her speak and get a question that is off her prepared list? Like what would you do about the Colorado River Compact?
Ever hear her speak and get a question that is off her prepared list? Like what would you do about the Colorado River Compact?

So you voted for Frisch because of that?

Attaboy.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
We all know she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she's the "wrong kind of republican"... and that is why the enemies of America think that she MUST be defeated at all costs. If it was your typical ho-hum repuglican, they wouldn't be nearly as concerned.

Attaboy.

Nope, I voted Republican. I just don’t understand why so many are creaming their jeans over her. She is a useful Bimbo.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
Originally Posted by Stophel
We all know she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she's the "wrong kind of republican"... and that is why the enemies of America think that she MUST be defeated at all costs. If it was your typical ho-hum repuglican, they wouldn't be nearly as concerned.
Exactly.
Posted By: copperking81 Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22

Have you ever pulled the lever for the jackazz party? Serious question.
Posted By: MAC Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22

As a 5th generation CO native I can tell you there isn't one damn thing she can do about that. Bottom line is CA has the most votes in congress and CA is the main beneficiary of the agreement. There is not one thing CO, UT, AZ or NV can do about it and nothing she does or does not do will ever change it.

Attaboy.

Nope, I voted Republican. I just don’t understand why so many are creaming their jeans over her. She is a useful Bimbo.

Originally Posted by MAC

As a 5th generation CO native I can tell you there isn't one damn thing she can do about that. Bottom line is CA has the most votes in congress and CA is the main beneficiary of the agreement. There is not one thing CO, UT, AZ or NV can do about it and nothing she does or does not do will ever change it.

It is reasonable to expect her, representing a good chunk of the Colorado River drainage, to know that it exists. She got a very blank look and then one of her handlers whispered in her ear. It was clear it was the first time she’d heard about it.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
Packin' a pair of 38's- - - - -and most likely a gun, too!
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
Be careful of the trolls claiming to be conservatives, who want to convince you of how bad the republican candidates are.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Be careful of the trolls claiming to be conservatives, who want to convince you of how bad the republican candidates are.
They might be "fellow Whites."
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
I think I'm gonna puke
Let me get my uke
You beat the gong
We'll sing a song
And welcome all the nukes

Chorus (fill in the blank please)
Posted By: smokepole Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
Originally Posted by Stophel

You sure about that? She's made some interesting statements, post-election.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
Nekked pics or it didn't happen....
Posted By: 79S Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22

Go ask any random person in Colorado thst question tell us what they say. No don’t ask your buddies you have coffee with st Mel’s diner on 1st street.. Random person you never really talked with before.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
Originally Posted by 79S

Go ask any random person in Colorado thst question tell us what they say. No don’t ask your buddies you have coffee with st Mel’s diner on 1st street.. Random person you never really talked with before.

Would you want a random person off the street representing your district ?

Water is hugely important to her constituents and the Colorado River allotments are in the process of being revised by the feds, it's not some abstract concept.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
I am not bemoaning her lack of a PhD. Any politician in the US that starts out with a belief in America First and the 2A is fine by me. The rest is window dressing.
Just remember the other side elected AOC and Ilhan Omar.
Posted By: kingston Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
I am not bemoaning her lack of a PhD. Any politician in the US that starts out with a belief in America First and the 2A is fine by me. The rest is window dressing.

Then there's the distinguished Senator from Pennsylvania.

LOL
Posted By: 79S Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/21/22
Originally Posted by 79S

Water is hugely important to her constituents and the Colorado River allotments are in the process of being revised by the feds, it's not some abstract concept.

Ok ask a random 18-35 year old this question. Omit asking the 65 and higher this question.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/22/22

I'm not either, some of the most worthless people I've worked with had PhDs, no common sense.

But I don't think it's too much to ask your representative to understand the issues most important to their constituents.

And the level of ignorance displayed on this thread is pitiful. Stuff like "the democrat conceded because he knew a recount would reveal voter fraud. "

Guess what geniuses, the recount is automatic whether he concedes or not.

The fact is, Boebert almost lost a solidly red district where the race wasn't close last time, to an Aspen democrat. Let that sink in.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/22/22
The fact is, Boebert almost lost a solidly red district where the race wasn't close last time, to an Aspen democrat. Let that sink in.

So... It sounds like her district better get busy and primary her next go around?

In the mean time, I'm glad to have her red seat count in the numbers of the House, and hope she votes conservatively throughout her stay in the House.
I don't think she'll get primaried if she starts paying more attention to her constituents. Lots of people interviewed in her district said she's too busy with photo ops and sound bites and not paying attention to them.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/22/22
From the time a congressman gets elected and takes office they campaign for the coming election. They all do it. If Boebert is not addressing the problems, you people in Colorado want then tell her what you do want. She might not have the ability to address your local or state water problems as well as your state representatives can. Being a republican in a democrat led house she has no ability to do much of anything except make noise and bring issues out in the press.
She might not have the ability to address your local or state water problems as well as your state representatives can. Being a republican in a democrat led house she has no ability to do much of anything except make noise and bring issues out in the press.

The Colorado Compact is not a local or state issue, it's how the water in the Colorado River is apportioned between the basin states that rely on it. Seven states, all the way out to California. The writing has been on the wall for some time now that the apportionments would have to be revised because there's not enough water to keep up with the demand.

And it's the federal government that will now manage the re-apportionment. If that's not something that should be top of mind for a representative in a district where agriculture and tourism are the economy, I don't know what is.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/22/22
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok ask a random 18-35 year old this question. Omit asking the 65 and higher this question.
What about the 36-64 age group?😁
Posted By: rainshot Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/22/22
So who apportions it? Would you want a Democrat Federal Government to do it?
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Boebert WINS... - 11/22/22
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
So who apportions it? Would you want a Democrat Federal Government to do it?

A simple internet search will answer your questions on what's happening. What I want is irrelevant, the states had a chance to come up with a plan but couldn't so now it's back to the federal government which happens to have a democrat in the White House right now.

What I want is my elected congressmen and senators to represent my interests in DC. In order to do that, they need to educate themselves on the important issues and no PhD is required for that.

And the whole "would you rather have a democrat" schtick is just a tiresome red herring. No, I would not rather have a democrat. But just because she's a republican doesn't mean she can't do better, or that her constituents can't ask her to. Or ask the GOP to find someone who will.
© 24hourcampfire