Home
Posted By: persiandog elizabeth holmes sentencing - 11/18/22
what do you expect ? i think she will get a short sentence. she got pregnant twice during the trial. even her voice is fake!

we have two justice systems.
Who Dat?

Related to John Holmes?
Blond, 5' 7" tall, 128 pounds, she'll get less time than Martha Steward.
They should throw the book at her.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: elizabeth holmes sentencing - 11/18/22
How she scammed the world.

Posted By: Steve Re: elizabeth holmes sentencing - 11/18/22
Women blaming guys for their f-ups pisses me off.

I hope they throw on more years her trying that.
Originally Posted by Steve
Women blaming guys for their f-ups pisses me off.

I hope they throw on more years her trying that.

Yeah, she started the company and was the CEO, but it's somebody else's fault. Pathetic.
Posted By: DMc Re: elizabeth holmes sentencing - 11/18/22
Since many of us despise the media, please give us an update when the sentence is conveyed. Did she terminate her pregnancies'? That would have a bearing with me as a juror.

I found this interesting in the video from above:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Sounds like her father was a fraud also. (i.e. Enron).
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Six years ago she was a superstar. And a complete fraud, her "machine" never worked. An utter scam.

She was found guilty in January, with sentencing scheduled for today. Ten months.
Funny, she waited several months, and then got pregnant, and she is appearing in court right now pregnant. You don't suppose a lying scheming female got pregnant on purpose to elicit sympathy from the judge do you?

What a c*unt.

She's gonna get 11 years.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
She was found guilty in January, with sentencing scheduled for today. Ten months.
Funny, she waited several months, and then got pregnant, and she is appearing in court right now pregnant. You don't suppose a lying scheming female got pregnant on purpose to elicit sympathy from the judge do you?

The worst part isn't the scheming, it's that she's willing to make it so that her newborn won't have a mother for a few years.
I just saw a photo of her going into court, she grew her hair out to look more feminine.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Six years ago she was a superstar. And a complete fraud, her "machine" never worked. An utter scam.

What a c*unt.

She's gonna get 11 years.

She needs to do her time, and the dolt who spawned the kids should have to take care of them.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: elizabeth holmes sentencing - 11/18/22
I'm sure she will be very convincing to the guards, to get special treatment.
11 years
Originally Posted by smokepole
I just saw a photo of her going into court, she grew her hair out to look more feminine.

Would Varmint Guy stick his Varmint Fingers in her now?

laugh
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Would Varmint Guy stick his Varmint Fingers in her now?

laugh

Since he's a Tulsi fan I doubt this gal's ass is wide enough for him.
I'm guessing 11.25 years
Should be life. Or a sentence based on dividing the average income in the United States into the amount scammed. That would water down a lot of financial crime, would it not? "Oh, it's only money" that people spend years scraping together. Not just the lucky spurm club who got snookered into this.
The worst part isn't the scheming, it's that she's willing to make it so that her newborn won't have a mother for a few years.

I agree. That is a scumbag behavior right there.
this was a federal case , she has to serve all 11 years .
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Well she's 38 and going to prison for 11 years, I understand why she had kids when she still could.
Originally Posted by persiandog
this was a federal case , she has to serve all 11 years .

Drop in the bucket for what she did. Totally agree on the 2-tiered justice system. Pathetic now but as time goes on, the ramifications will multiply and tear this country apart. Greedy people and corrupt politicians......the rich will get richer and the poor will have babies.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Well she's 38 and going to prison for 11 years, I understand why she had kids when she still could.

So she's willing to make the kid grow up without a mother to satisfy her own wants?
[quote

What a c*unt.

She's gonna get 11 years.[/quote]

I nailed it. Eleven years.

So she's willing to make the kid grow up without a mother to satisfy her own wants?
I'd wager the kid is and will always be happy that it was born.
Under Federal sentencing guidelines, a prisoner receives 54 days a year of "good time." If they don't get into a fistfight, or get smoking pot, 54 days a year.
If Elizabeth behaves herself about 600 days off the sentence. So she might get 600 days off. Minimum of 9+ years.
Posted By: 700LH Re: elizabeth holmes sentencing - 11/18/22
Bush Cheney Enron
Originally Posted by 700LH
Bush Cheney Enron
Elizabeth Holmes' father was a VP at Enron.
Holmes was also fined a $400 million special assessment. Holmes must surrender to custody on April 27, 2023. Holmes is expected to appeal.

should could be pregnant by next April.
The baby was likely another con to get leniency. She's a sociopath.
She got 135 months. She'll be prime for the butch squad.
Let's see... Raised almost $1 Billion dollars in venture capital. Had a net worth north of $4 Billion dollars before she was exposed as a scammer. Will be required to repay $400 Million. So, she gets to keep +$500 Million, plus what ever else she procured (and hid) while she was living "high on the hog." Even IF she does the full 11 years, still works out to $45 Million per year.

Not a bad gig if you can get it...
Duh, sociopath.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Bush Cheney Enron
Elizabeth Holmes' father was a VP at Enron.
well that says a lot
speaking of Enfon:

Young man fresh out of college starts a TECH company. It makes billions in just a few years...
So he has over the control to someone hired to be the CEO. and he decides he wants to move to Texas and just live off the land.

So he goes to Texas and buys a big ranch. Then figures he wants to grow his own food and do it the old fashion way. So he looks in the local paper, to see if someone is selling a mule. He finds one for sale for a $100. So he calls the guy, goes over and looks at the mule, and figures it looks fine, so he pays the old Farmer $100 cash and says he'll be back over in a week with a pickup and a trailer to pick it up.

He gets over there a week later to pick it up, and the farmer tells him they have a problem. The Mule Up and Died. Disappointed he just asks the Farmer to just give him his $100 back. Old Farmer say's he'd love to, but he can't. He spent it on paying some medical bills. So the guy tells him to help him put it in the trailer, with his fork lift on his tractor. The Old Farmer says " So you want the dead mule?" Sure said the California Transplant, I paid for him.

So the farmer helps by loading the dead mule in the trailer, and the guy drives off...

Six months later, while in town the old Farmer runs into the guy. "hey what did you ever do with that dead mule you bought from me?"
Well I put him in a Raffle for $2 a ticket. Sold 1250 tickets, so I got $2500 for him.

Well didn't anyone complain about you putting on a raffle for a dead mule? Sure they did, the guy that won the mule. So I gave him his $2 back.

and that Folks is HOW Enron Got Started...
Not Enron-related but if you haven't seen "The Big Short" about how mortgage derivatives cratered the economy in 2008 it's worth watching. It has a lot of outtakes where they give some pretty good analogies, like this one:

Originally Posted by ironbender
Duh, sociopath.

Who you callin' sociopath, you mentally-deranged commie cyber-stalker??
Originally Posted by ironbender
Duh, sociopath.

Who you callin' sociopath, you mentally-deranged commie cyber-stalker??

i think he is calling her and you both sociopath , what do you say about that?
I must be a psychopath, because I'd hit it.

If she promised to use the high-pitched voice.

And dress in all pink.
A whole lot of very smart chemists and geneticists called bullshit from the very start. A whole lot of sheep listed to a psychopathic moron instead.

https://www.theverge.com/22834348/theranos-blood-testing-innovation-drop-holmes
Look at her! She's got the "Psycho Bitch from Hell" eyes! Every guy over the age of 18 knows that chit inside out.
She has definitely got the Psycho Woman eyes.
Posted By: AKduck Re: elizabeth holmes sentencing - 11/19/22
That fake voice is off putting. Bet the crowd she runs with ate it up.
Here is a six-minute interview with her from the glory days, seven years ago. You get a good look at the psycho eyes.

Here is an interesting video by "Lionel Nation," former prosecuting attorney, regarding Elizabeth Holmes and psychopaths and sociopaths.

L.W.
She'll be out in 3. Any of you gonna earn 45 million in 3 years ?
So what? She's a disgrace, not only fùcked over a lot of people, but blamed somebody else

Her mother must be so proud.
nypost.com

The California judge who sentenced disgraced Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes to more than 11 years in prison last week has recommended that she serve her time in a minimum-security women’s facility.

Holmes, 38, was sentenced to 135 months in prison on Nov. 18 after she was convicted of defrauding investors who backed her bogus blood-testing company.

According to a court filing from last week, Judge Edward Davila of the Northern District of California recommended she serve her sentence at Federal Prison Camp in Bryan, Texas.

Described on its website as a “minimum security federal prison camp,” FPC Bryan is located about 100 miles northwest of Houston. The 37-acre campus houses 540 female inmates in “dormitory housing” with a low staff-to-inmate ratio. There is also reportedly very little perimeter fencing.

Criminal defense attorney Alan Ellis told Bloomberg that FPC Bryan’s relatively cushy digs are like “heaven” compared to other prisons. If Holmes serves her sentence there, he said, she will have “no walls, no bars, no fences.”

The facility’s handbook boasts of the board games, movie nights and correspondence courses available to inmates. All inmates are also required to work, and receive an hourly wage between 12 cents and $1.15.

Holmes has a 1-year-old son with her partner, hotel heir William “Billy” Evans, and is expecting a second child.

In his recommendation, Davila noted FPC Bryan’s lenient visiting policy.

“The Court finds that family visitation enhances rehabilitation,” Davila wrote.

The final decision on where Holmes will serve her time will be made by the Bureau of Prisons. She is expected to begin her incarceration on April 27, 2023.

Even a minimum-security facility will likely be a culture shock for Holmes, who previously requested home confinement. The former billionaire – who once bragged that “pretty people” like her did not go to jail – reportedly spent the last few years shacked up with Evans on the $135 million Green Gables estate in Woodside, Calif.
© 24hourcampfire