Home
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Live in boyfriend - 11/18/22
If you had a daughter who turned 16 two days ago, would you allow her boyfriend to move in with the family? There is mom, 18 year old son, and the daughter in the home. Says he has to sleep on the couch.
What say you?
I suspect ya'll might be able to guess my thoughts on this......
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/18/22
Tell her and your wife to move the fugg out.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/18/22
Do not ever want to see your lazy butt ever again, disappear. 16-year-old daughter is too young to be living with someone other than family.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/18/22
Sure and give him your credit card and let him drive your vehicle too lol
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/18/22
I wouldn't want a 26 year old daughter and her husband in my house.
In an emergency.
Would welcome them, help them, so they could GTF OUT!

Clear?
In an obtuse way?
Posted By: Hastings Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/18/22
What's the rest of the story? How old is he? Is he a good kid getting abused at home? Are they already having sex? I graduated HS in 1971 and a bunch of the 16 year old girls were having sex then. Complicated situation you have there.
Posted By: WhiteTail48 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/18/22
Surely you’re asking for a friend, as you, as a parent, would know better! A 16-year-old is still a child, a minor, in many states. What state are you in? Do your research. The “it” who is posting should protect the minor child, at all costs!

Smelling a rat here.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/18/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/18/22
Dollars to donuts they’re already bumping pee-pees, but you don’t have to facilitate it. Boy needs to find other quarters, regardless of his situation.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Is he going to pay room and board? Teenage boys are walking garbage disposals….

How often are both you and your wife gone from the house for more than a few minutes. Pretty soon you’re gonna have a pregnant teenager in the house. You don’t have to help…..

In other words….no way, no how!
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Hell no.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Dollars to donuts they’re already bumping pee-pees, but you don’t have to facilitate it. Boy needs to find other quarters, regardless of his situation.
That
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
What the hell happened to white people?
Oh yeah…. Piss poor parenting turned 75% of them into crackers.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Likely not. It would depend on the kid, both of them.
But it ain’t for me to tell someone else how to raise their kid.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Fugg no!

What the hell are people thinking?

That’s how people end up with a daughter that’s a 17 year unwed mother destined to live on welfare the rest of her life.
Posted By: rcamuglia Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah
If you had a daughter who turned 16 two days ago, would you allow her boyfriend to move in with the family? There is mom, 18 year old son, and the daughter in the home. Says he has to sleep on the couch.
What say you?

Is it your daughter and home???
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Fugg no!

Why does the OP have to come here to ask when the answer is obvious?
Posted By: Morewood Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
NFW
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
What say you?

Man

U got fuggin problems
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Your taxes are likely going to be paying for it, might as well have a little say.
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Fugg no!

He’s a Fugkin idiot?
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Posted By: efw Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
This is the guy with the pointless life (his words).

Might be a troll. 🤔
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
No fuucking way. If he wants to marry her, and then have access to her at home, he can do that, but no way I'm allowing that bs in my home. I'd probably take him shooting and explain all this stuff to him.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
No, no hell no
Posted By: wyoming260 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
I knew a guy that let an 18 year old friend of his daughters move in with him and his family. His wife took a shine to the kid and welcomed him into manhood and the divorce went smoothly on my friends side.....
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
What say you?

Why would you let her date a loser, you know, someone who couldn't maintain a stable residence?

Is the BF a minor? If so, just how screwed up is his home life, and why would you open your door to that kind or trouble?

I'm guessing he's not the stable provide type, which leave the exciting bad boy, you know, the kind that ends up with 5 baby mammas. I probably wouldn't let him in my house, let a lone stay for dinner.

And if your wife's not supporting you on this, well, that's something else you should thing about.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
No fuucking way. If he wants to marry her, and then have access to her at home, he can do that, but no way I'm allowing that bs in my home. I'd probably take him shooting and explain all this stuff to him.
The first and last sentences are exactly the right way to handle the situation IMO.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Simple. NO
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Your taxes are likely going to be paying for it, might as well have a little say.

In my home it wouldn’t happen.

But I know when I was that age there were some of my peers had a bad home life but were really good kids that were mature for their age because of what life had thrown at them. Is that kind of situation ideal? Of course not. But if the boy has a job and goes to school and has his shît in order, and respects rules of the house until he can find more appropriate digs then I can see how it could be a less bad option out of what was available.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Is this a serious question? wtf
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Is there any video of your daughter on the internet yet? Because there will be.
Posted By: ErniesSalad Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
2 thoughts:

1.) No fuqking way. Period.
2.) He’s already splitting that tail…

#mynutsack
Posted By: ElAhrairah Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Initial reaction, hell no. But...

The big question here is how old is he, and why does he need a home? Theres some serious info missing.

As far as everybody saying your daughter will get pregnant, if thats going to happen, it will regardless. Theyre already [bleep], and no amount of parent intervention can stop that. We were all banging our girlfriends at 16. Mine didnt get pregnant. Its called birth control.
I’m going to be honest, the sexual innuendo that has been and is going to be posted about someone’s 16yo kid is pretty fücking gross.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
I’m going to be honest, the sexual innuendo that has been and is going to be posted about someone’s 16yo kid is pretty fücking gross.

I am beginning to wonder if the OP actually has a daughter.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Fugg no!

He’s a Fugkin idiot?
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Solve your in state stuff and STFU. Have you paid your permit to breathe oxygen yet?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Solve your in state stuff and STFU. Have you paid your permit to breathe oxygen yet?

Your nuts dropped! Good for you. Good for you! Oh, I'm so happy for you.

Alwaysatool's nuts dropped. So special.
Posted By: Lonny Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
What say you?

Not a chance in hell.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
I'd send him home with his face swelled up,...tell the daughter if she wants some other boy's ass whupped to bring him over.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
White trash behavior/situation/issue…next question.
Posted By: rc82bttb Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
no way in hell
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Load the boat with bricks and some chain and then taking them fishing
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
this

>>>>>WTF over<<<<<<<<<
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Not just no, but HELL NO!
Posted By: Hastings Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'd send him home with his face swelled up,...tell the daughter if she wants some other boy's ass whupped to bring him over.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Load the boat with bricks and some chain and then taking them fishing
If you feel that strongly about it why not just tell them no? Battery and murder are both illegal.

In any case I believe the best thing to do is have your wife talk to her and get some birth control started.
Posted By: ElkHtrNevada Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
You have to ask a bunch of strangers ?
Your momma and daddy taught you no values.
At least abortion is free and available.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Ok uncle alva... time to be a man and do what's right
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
If you -- or whomever you're advising -- does something as unwise as moving in the 16 year old's "boyfriend" it is extremely important you/they do something first before he arrives.

Go through your entire house and garage, every closet, every chest, every bank of shelves, any trunks, and anything with any value that is pawnable, lock it away in storage off your property. Guns, knives, ammo, good fishing tackle and camping gear, jewelry, watches, Sterling silverware or silver dishes, etc. If it has value, store it because if you do not, there will come the day when you come home and most of your stuff will be missing.

Just a suggestion from a member here -- your's truly -- who is a realist about Human Nature. wink

L.W.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
You gonna be a grandma
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
If you -- or whomever you're advising -- does something as unwise as moving in the 16 year old's "boyfriend" it is extremely important you/they do something first before he arrives.

Go through your entire house and garage, every closet, every chest, every bank of shelves, any trunks, and anything with any value that is pawnable, lock it away in storage off your property. Guns, knives, ammo, good fishing tackle and camping gear, jewelry, watches, Sterling silverware or silver dishes, etc. If it has value, store it because if you do not, there will come the day when you come home and most of your stuff will be missing.

Just a suggestion from a member here who is a realist about Human Nature. wink

L.W.

Did i miss where he said his daughters boyfriend is black? Cause that changes everything.
Posted By: ElkHtrNevada Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
"Mah boyfriends black you're gonna be in trouble !"
Posted By: blanket Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Are you from Tennessee, Kentucky, or west Virginia
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Ya'll gettin' played.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
What say you?
The daughter would be pregnant in a month.

Don't be an idiot.

ETA: You need to man-up and make that boy go away.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
What say you?

Don't be an idiot.

Do you really think that not letting them live together will stop them from screwing? Really?
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
What say you?

Don't be an idiot.

Do you really think that not letting them live together will stop them from screwing? Really?
No, but it might prevent him from getting shot.
Originally Posted by blanket
Are you from Tennessee, Kentucky, or west Virginia
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Ya'll gettin' played.

Oh hell yeah.
Posted By: fester Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Ya'll gettin' played.

Oh hell yeah.
😂
From unda

Tickles. 🤗
What say you?

Don't be an idiot.

All you badasses talking about killing the boyfriend arent accepting reality. Theyre gonna do it. Theyre already doing it. The more dad hates it and tries to stop it, the more theyre gonna do it. Question for you. Were you banging your girlfriend at 16? I bet you were. Was dads disapproval even coming close to stopping you?

Playing devils advocate here. Everybody on this thread is looking at this through the eyes of a father thats protective of his little girl. And i get that. But what were you all doing at 16? Im looking at this through the eyes of 16yr old me. Girlfriends dad would have buried me in a shallow grave if he thought hed get away with it. And again, i get that. But it never stopped us. And we were not trying to be teenage parents. We knew better.

The fact that the kid needs a home, at presumably a young age, means theres probably a [bleep] family there. Maybe the boy is older, and just a deadbeat. Op didnt clarify that. But its entirely possible the boyfriend in question is 16, a good kid, with a [bleep] family. Maybe bringing him into the home would be a leg up for a good kid that drew a bad lot in life. Theres just no telling without more insight from op.

One thing i do know, if those kids want to bump uglies, they will do so, regardless of ops opinions, or anything within his power. So if this kid is just a lazy bum type older boyfriend, sure, get the backhoe out. If hes a good kid with a [bleep] family, op might be able to make a big difference in his life by accepting a bit of a burden. But he sure wont stop the guy from banging his daughter no matter what he decides.
Posted By: superlight17b Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
No,and my daughters know better than to ask .
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
#uncledumfuqk
What say you?

Don't be an idiot.

All you badasses talking about killing the boyfriend arent accepting reality. Theyre gonna do it. Theyre already doing it. The more dad hates it and tries to stop it, the more theyre gonna do it. Question for you. Were you banging your girlfriend at 16? I bet you were. Was dads disapproval even coming close to stopping you?

Playing devils advocate here. Everybody on this thread is looking at this through the eyes of a father thats protective of his little girl. And i get that. But what were you all doing at 16? Im looking at this through the eyes of 16yr old me. Girlfriends dad would have buried me in a shallow grave if he thought hed get away with it. And again, i get that. But it never stopped us. And we were not trying to be teenage parents. We knew better.

The fact that the kid needs a home, at presumably a young age, means theres probably a [bleep] family there. Maybe the boy is older, and just a deadbeat. Op didnt clarify that. But its entirely possible the boyfriend in question is 16, a good kid, with a [bleep] family. Maybe bringing him into the home would be a leg up for a good kid that drew a bad lot in life. Theres just no telling without more insight from op.

One thing i do know, if those kids want to bump uglies, they will do so, regardless of ops opinions, or anything within his power. So if this kid is just a lazy bum type older boyfriend, sure, get the backhoe out. If hes a good kid with a [bleep] family, op might be able to make a big difference in his life by accepting a bit of a burden. But he sure wont stop the guy from banging his daughter no matter what he decides.

Shut up cuck.
I’d kill a boyfriend

If I had a daughter
Posted By: blanket Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
What say you?

Don't be an idiot.

My daughters would never bring this home
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Good gawd no.
What say you?

Don't be an idiot.

Shut up cuck.
Eat my ass, [bleep]. Try arguing any of my points intelligently.
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
What does Aunt Elvie have to say about it?
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by superlight17b
No,and my daughters know better than to ask .

That's what I call an "Intelligent Upbringing"!
Posted By: Hastings Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by blanket
But he sure wont stop the guy from banging his daughter no matter what he decides.
My daughters would never bring this home
Let her mother handle it. Pay for the BC. How do you stop a 16 year old girl from screwing?

The way things are going you might ought be glad it's a young man involved and not another girl.
Posted By: BFaucett Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by cra1948
White trash behavior/situation/issue…next question.

Yep.

Wait, is he due to inherit a large ranch?
Carl would give him a massage while he slept on the couch.

Posted By: Quak Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Take a look around boomers…this is the America you have created.

Should I let a guy move in so he can screw my daughter in my own home.

Are you retarded
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Fugg no!

That’s how people end up with a daughter that’s a 17 year unwed mother destined to live on welfare the rest of her life.

Bingo!
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Not just no but H ELL NO !
Posted By: fgold767 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Not no but hell no!!!!!!!
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Snap out of it man...
Originally Posted by Quak
Take a look around boomers…this is the America you have created.

Should I let a guy move in so he can screw my daughter in my own home.

Are you retarded

Where would you prefer they screw? Cause theyre going to. Take that to the bank.
Clarifying details:
-it is not in my household, none of it.
-I am merely an observer. I readily admit to being a nosey bastard. Bit of a gossip as well.
-the boy is 17. Clean cut and polite. In high school and has a job. Drives a truck he bought himself. Was living with his grandparents but something went south, no idea what.
-The chances of him finding an apartment, or even a room, are almost non-existent. Housing is high and scarce here. True everywhere I guess.
-I have no idea if they are having sex but I know which way I'd lay my bet, pun intended.
-I believe living choices are morphing into something different. Multiple room mates the norm, minimalize people sheltering in honeycomb "rooms" ala Japanese style. The contemporary requirements of "first month, last month, month security, good credit" is a high bar for many people.
My comments may be construed to sound like a endorsement of the arrangement. They are not. I would't let a young Jesus Christ live in the house with a daughter.
Interesting situation. I'm of the mind that a pregnancy is on the radar. Odds are decent I won't be around long enough for it to be of my concern.
Omg…… this whole thing is ridiculous!
I thought I had issues. 😂

How are you holding up UA? Serious question..
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
If I was 18 and got to move in with my 16 year old girlfriend 25 years later she would still be walking bow legged. The parents would have gotten at least one grand kid. Among other things.
Posted By: BFaucett Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Clarifying details:
-the boy is 17. Clean cut and polite. In high school and has a job. Drives a truck he bought himself. Was living with his grandparents but something went south, no idea what.

Danger sign number 1.
Originally Posted by BFaucett
Clarifying details:
--the boy is 17. Clean cut and polite. In high school and has a job. Drives a truck he bought himself. Was living with his grandparents but something went south, no idea what.

Danger sign number 1.
I’m sure that was number 100 sign.
Maybe he’s a good kid. Needs a family
type environment?
Folks I have to apologise for my post leading you to believe it was MY relative and MY household/daughter involved. These are people that I just happen to know. I wish them luck.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Like strawberry wine..
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Where would you prefer they screw? Cause theyre going to. Take that to the bank.

Yes, they're probably going to be screwing at 16. That doesn't mean you need to help them advertise it to the world. Pretty much every sorority girl working on her Mrs. degree at the University of Alabama was screwing at 16. For the most part there's a zero percent chance they're still with the guy they were screwing at 16 by the time they're 21. Let's say she meets some guy in college from a good family that's just got admitted to law school and they're on a first or second date, one that's a potential keeper. The guy asks "tell me about your high school years". Your daughter answers "well, when I was 16 my 17 year old boyfriend moved in with me with my parents full approval". The first thing the guy is going to think is "holy fugg, what kind of inbred white trash trailer park situation have I gotten myself into and where is the nearest exit".

The priorities for a parent of a daughter are to keep them alive, out of jail, keep them from getting pregnant before getting married, get them an education, and in general try to keep them from screwing up too bad so by the time they're out of school they're on a good path to a decent life. Shacking up with their boyfriend when they're 16 in their parents house is right up there with "I ran a meth lab in my parents garage after school". It is not something any father that's got an ounce of sense would want on their daughter's resume. As far as him being clean cut and in a bind because his grandparents threw him out, I'm sorry but that falls into the not my monkey, not my circus problem.

It is a royally fugged up idea.
So same age as the daughter roughly. Still in school AND has a job. Clean cut, polite...

Was living with grandparents says his parents are a joke. The fact that hes still in school and working too, despite that, says volumes on the kids character.

No way a 17yo thats working, and in highschool, could get a lease signed. And if he did, hed have to blow off finishing school im sure.

Sounds like the kid aint all bad. Get to know him. Maybe hes not the worst your daughter could do. Shes gonna have a boyfriend, and theyre gonna do what kids do.

Give him a chance. At least hes a known entity. Youre not going to keep your little girl innocent by objecting. Odds of them staying together and marrying etc are close to zero, but this might help the kid out.

Ive known a couple good kids in a pretty similar situation, so maybe im biased. But you wont stop your daughter from growing up. So maybe you could help the boyfriend.

Being protective of your daughter wont change much. Giving a good kid a good home might make a huge difference for him.

Spend sone time face to face, try to ignore the fact that hes sniffing around your daughter, and use your best judgement as to his character. If your gut tells you hes a predator, bury him in the back 40, [bleep] it. But from your description, sounds like hes an okay kid that drew bad cards in life.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Like strawberry wine..
Headache to follow…… lol 😉
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Clarifying details:
-I am merely an observer. I readily admit to being a nosey bastard. Bit of a gossip as well.
-The chances of him finding an apartment, or even a room, are almost non-existent. Housing is high and scarce here. True everywhere I guess.
-I have no idea if they are having sex but I know which way I'd lay my bet, pun intended.
-I believe living choices are morphing into something different. Multiple room mates the norm, minimalize people sheltering in honeycomb "rooms" ala Japanese style. The contemporary requirements of "first month, last month, month security, good credit" is a high bar for many people.
My comments may be construed to sound like a endorsement of the arrangement. They are not. I would't let a young Jesus Christ live in the house with a daughter.
Interesting situation. I'm of the mind that a pregnancy is on the radar. Odds are decent I won't be around long enough for it to be of my concern.

Are you fugging kidding?

Get the fugg out of here.
Originally Posted by BFaucett
Clarifying details:

Danger sign number 1.

Depends what it was. Gramps a violent boozer? Grams a holy rolling dried up old bitch?

Or is the kid trouble? Not enough info to offer an informed opinion.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
What say you?

It seems like a bad idea all the way around. A lot of downside for the family, no matter how nice a boy he is, he isn't family.
No land, no daughter trade deal.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Might have to ask how many beads, blankets, and iron pots he's bringing into this deal.

Or whatever barter items seem appropriate today.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Might have to ask how many beads, blankets, and iron pots he's bringing into this deal.

Or whatever barter items seem appropriate today.

Mirrors, knives, and otter pelts I believe were involved......
Posted By: dingo Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

They look like Agile Wallaby's
Posted By: DouginAlaska Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Nope!
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Kids need parents that set boundaries not parents that are there friends. If he's a good kid help him find other arrangements but don't rubber stamp your 16 year old living with her boyfriend even if it's under your roof and watchful eye. Stick to the principle of not living together until you're married. She may later choose otherwise bit won't later blame you for allowing it when it goes south.

Tradition principles became traditional for a reason. They have generally proven over centuries to be the better way.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Kids need parents that set boundaries not parents that are there friends. If he's a good kid help him find other arrangements but don't rubber stamp your 16 year old living with her boyfriend even if it's under your roof and watchful eye. Stick to the principle of not living together until you're married. She may later choose otherwise bit won't later blame you for allowing it when it goes south.

Tradition principles became traditional for a reason. They have generally proven over centuries to be the better way.

Bb
Your assessment it’s right.

Don’t set that young kid/s up for failure.
Not in the same house. Someone is getting pregnant.
Last thing any body needs at this time.
Don’t do it U-A
Originally Posted by Hastings
. Pay for the BBC. How do you stop a 16 year old girl from screwing?

Fixt 😁
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
We had one of my son’s friends live with us for his senior year in high school. Wasn’t that difficult, we had no daughters.

If we had a teenage daughter, a boyfriend or even just a guy friend of hers staying with us wouldn’t happen, no way. That ain’t salacious it’s just the human dynamic. Common sense.
Posted By: viking Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
MILF?
Posted By: kelbro Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Is the couch on the other end of the trailer from the girls bedroom?
Posted By: UncleAlps Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Hell No!

Teenage girls need discipline. Start raising some hell before it's too late.
Originally Posted by kelbro
Is the couch on the other end of the trailer from the girls bedroom?

Lol
Posted By: deflave Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
What say you?

I hope they let your boyfriend live with you.

LOL
Posted By: Docbar Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Teenagers do lots of things they shouldn’t, including having sex, but good parents do not condone and facilitate such behaviors. That’s simply not how morality is taught. Also, allowing this would put undue pressure on your daughter to remain in a relationship with him if and when her feelings for him change, which is likely. Have you considered what happens if and when they break up? What if it’s a nasty break-up? Are you going to boot him out, or allow him to stay when your daughter doesn’t even want to see his face?
Posted By: RickinTN Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Sleep on the couch? Yeah right.
I was 16 long long ago.
Rick
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
One King per castle. You provided for your family. He can do the same.

I’ve never seen a man so broke that he could not afford beer & cigarettes.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
No way in hell
Posted By: Seafire Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
I was going to say something on the subject, but I apologize.. I thought you were talking about Schtick finally having some companionship in his life, not about someone's 16 year old daughter.... mY BAD!
Posted By: hanco Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
I think not
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Prag'nernnT
Posted By: Tminc Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Not gonna happen,not in this lifetime,or next one either.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Another gem from uncle albert
My good friend let his 16 year old girl fly to Tx to see her boyfriend. That started the downward spiral where she's been raped, gang raped, raped by black guys, and is a complete mudshark with low self-asteem.

But, yeah, encouraging your 16 year old to live with her boyfriend is a great idea.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Well now

Martha Sue back in Nebraska got married wen she woz 13-1/2 to Delbert

haw haw haw
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
The most dangerous thing on Earth is a 16 YO girl.

The second most dangerous thing on Earth is a 16 YO boy with a 16 YO girl.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
What say you?

Yer gonna like being a Grandpa, trust me.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Can you claim him as another dependant? Because that's what he'll be.
Posted By: Torqued Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
My house,my rules. The 16y.o is still under my roof and my care. Her mutt boyfriend isn't moving in. End of conversation.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Only if you want your daughter to be like a screen door in a hurricane.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by deflave
What say you?

I hope they let your boyfriend live with you.

LOL

His wife's boyfriend is living with them.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
What say you?

Had a friend of my wife allow it. Daughter was preggo by the second month.
Originally Posted by smarquez
What say you?

Had a friend of my wife allow it. Daughter was preggo by the second month.
Bet they got eleven booster shots LOL
Posted By: CCCC Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
The matter of "what kind of kid is he?" is way secondary. Who initiated the idea and how?

None of my daughters or my wife EVER would have wished/tolerated such a situation, let alone suggest it.
What say you?

Don't be an idiot.

This is the stupidest [bleep] I've ever read. Really, nothing tops it.

You think it's OK to take what might be an occasional thing and make it a daily thing?

I hope you never find yourself in the situation where some boy wants to move in with you & your daughter. Because you are absolutely defenseless. A natural victim.
Someday maybe I'll share what happened one morning after staying overnight with my girlfriend and her mother (who hated me) in a one room cottage.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Wish I'd saved just a few of those 5 or 6 a day boners I had when I was 16, for later. Like.... now.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/19/22
Someday maybe I'll share what happened one morning after staying overnight with my girlfriend and her mother (who hated me) in a one room cottage.

Lol, you shagged her mom didn't you.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

No.
Posted By: Quak Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
This post proves how much white trash is on the fire…

Hey…the world needs ditch diggers.

Move em in…they of breedin age
Posted By: rcamuglia Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
The fact that the OP is such a dumbfuqk that he has to poll the fire shows how far society has plummeted.

Wow!
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22

No.

So you didn't' shag just her mother. You let both of them have their way with you.
Posted By: blanket Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
The answer to the breakdown of America right here
Posted By: 1beaver_shooter Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Hell I don't like the guy my daughter is married to visiting with her and sleeping in her old room,sure as hell wouldn't let them in before hand.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Not just NO but HELL NO! For one thing 16 is too young to be in a “committed relationship” for either sex. Young girls that become “boy crazy” wrap their entire self-worth, their self-esteem and their individual value into whether they have a boyfriend or not. I think it’s devastating for young women to place such value on guys because it doesn’t foster a strong, independent spirit but instead creates a co-dependent, obsessive young lady that feels she NEEDS a boyfriend in order to be complete….she doesn’t!

Our 16 year old daughter is a beautiful, fit, highly intelligent young lady that has been taught since birth to be independent, strong and self-assured. She’s had countless young men pursuing her, a couple of whom I really liked. Good, clean cut hardworking farm boys that are extremely polite and respectful, 1 of whom told our daughter that he’s going to “court her” and wait for however long it takes. She has told them all that she enjoys her freedom and doesn’t want to have anyone feel like they deserve her attention. She has plans for her bright future and no “relationship” is going to interfere with her plans. My wife and I often have to pinch ourselves to make sure we aren’t dreaming, especially when we see the drama some of her girlfriends are going through with their boy problems….she wants none of that ridiculous drama, thankfully. 😁
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
What say you?
Aint no f u c kin way thats happening
Posted By: efw Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Ya'll gettin' played.

Oh hell yeah.

Yep this guy is a total troll
I don't have kids and am not a parent but I wouldn't go for this arrangement.

Oddly I'm in my 50's and live at my parents home. Maybe I'm a loser? 😁😁😁 I moved in to take care of my dad till he died from parkinsons and I still live with mom. I hate to see her alone.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
yessir

His therapist isnt giving him enough couch time
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Uncle Alvah - I support your choice to live your truth and have a live in man. Love is love.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker

Oddly I'm in my 50's and live at my parents home. Maybe I'm a loser? 😁😁😁 I moved in to take care of my dad till he died from parkinsons and I still live with mom. I hate to see her alone.
Tell yourself what you must.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Besides the obvious reasons, don't forget that once you give residence to someone, it can be a slow and painful process to legally evict them.
Posted By: sidewinder72 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Oh Hell No! He would not be moving in my house. Where is his folks at? A lot of questions for me to ask. You know what is going to happen. She will get knocked up fairly fast and you are going to foot the bill. When they are under your roof, you are the boss so act like it. Put your foot down and do not give. If your wife is all for it, give her arse the boot too. Man up and make good decisions. Letting him in your house will cause CHAOS and you will suffer the most.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker

Tell yourself what you must.

Yes, yes you are a loser. Acceptance is the first step.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Clarifying details:
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
What say you?

Yall are bleck, right?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Anybody got a link to the video yet?
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

No.
So you didn't' shag just her mother. You let both of them have their way with you.
I'm only saying this to illustrate what a stupid idea it is to have a boy stay overnight in your house much less live there.
I screwed my girlfriend on the floor where we were sleeping within 3 feet of her sleeping mother.
Posted By: pullit Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
no way at my house
Posted By: himmelrr Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
I had one of my coworkers do this and within a year, both the daughter and the mom were pregnant by the kid.

Your circus, your monkies, but I know what I would do!
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

No.
I'm only saying this to illustrate what a stupid idea it is to have a boy stay overnight in your house much less live there.
I screwed my girlfriend on the floor where we were sleeping within 3 feet of her sleeping mother.

Either way, one or both, you still won, and yes yours is a very valid point.

Good think your GF wasn't a screamer, or at least not that night!
Posted By: Fxs Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Find him work
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by slumlord

Thanks! cool
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22

Thanks! cool
Is the health department giving out free rubbers?
Posted By: deflave Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22

Thanks! cool

What did your parents decide?

LOL
Posted By: slumlord Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22
Anybody got a link to the video yet?

giggity?
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/20/22

Thanks! cool

We're so sorry, Uncle Albert...
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/21/22
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Thanks! cool

"We're so sorry if we caused you any pain"
grin
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/21/22
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Thanks! cool

"We're so sorry if we caused you any pain"
grin
We’re sooo! Sorry uncle Albert but the pot is on the boil.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/21/22
At 16, many girls change boyfriends as often as they change clothes. When she's done with him, you have to get him out. Better to never let him in.
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: Live in boyfriend - 11/21/22
I wouldn't care what the situation was. He wouldn't be moving in my house. Not saying I wouldn’t try and help him out in some way. Just not that way. But how much and what kind of help would depend on the situation and him.
© 24hourcampfire