Home
https://www.entrepreneur.com/busine...oors-and-suspends-badge-access-on/439438

reliminary reports indicate new owner Elon Musk is concerned employees may sabotage the site.

By Steve Huff
November 18, 2022
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
On the heels of news that Twitter employees are exiting in response to Elon Musk's ultimatum that they either commit to working "hardcore" to build Twitter 2.0 or leave, Platformer is reporting that the social media giant's "office buildings are temporarily closed, and badge access is suspended."

Platformer Managing Editor Zoë Schiffer broke the news Thursday night. In followups to her initial tweet above, Schiffer said they were "hearing this is because Elon Musk and his team are terrified employees are going to sabotage the company. Also, they're still trying to figure out which Twitter workers they need to cut access for." Schiffer went on to report that the company will reopen offices on November 21st.

The office lockdown and security badge deactivations follow hundreds of Twitter's 3,000 or so remaining employees making it clear in the company's Slack channels and on Twitter itself that they weren't willing to stay. Fallout from the exodus could be dire, reports The Verge:

Remaining and departing Twitter employees told The Verge that, given the scale of the resignations this week, they expect the platform to start breaking soon. One said that they've watched "legendary engineers" and others they look up to leave one by one.

"It feels like all the people who made this place incredible are leaving," the Twitter staffer said. "It will be extremely hard for Twitter to recover from here, no matter how hardcore the people who remain try to be."
I highly doubt Elon is terrified of Twitter employees.
Pretty standard stuff with any major layoff.

Get a kick out the snowflakes melting at epic pace. Damn, they will have to find a real job now.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Get a kick out the snowflakes melting at epic pace. Damn, they will have to find a real job now.

LOL.

It sure butthurt the OP plenty! laugh
So mister cut and paste.... what is your opinion?
Musk is in a no lose situation. Twitter has never turned a profit and if can change that he makes money. If it doesn't then he just takes it as a loss on his taxes. The only ones that will stand to lose anything are the LIB morons. Frankly on a personal level I could care less what he does. I won't drive one of his cars and I will never have a Twitter account so he makes NOTHING off me and is a non-entity in my life. But I do enjoy him poking the LIBs in the eye.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

LOL.

The OP votes for free stuff.

LOL.

Lol, no schit it eats the liar up.
Originally Posted by irfubar
So mister cut and paste.... what is your opinion?
Originally Posted by MAC
Musk is in a no lose situation. Twitter has never turned a profit and if can change that he makes money. If it doesn't then he just takes it as a loss on his taxes. The only ones that will stand to lose anything are the LIB morons. Frankly on a personal level I could care less what he does. I won't drive one of his cars and I will never have a Twitter account so he makes NOTHING off me and is a non-entity in my life. But I do enjoy him poking the LIBs in the eye.

This is where I am at. I have no skin in the game and could care less.
Also running a survey to bring back Trump.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Sycamore... do ever get tired of being the dumbest guy on the Internet?
Hey Sycamore,

The Biden administration on Thursday suggested that Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman be granted immunity from a lawsuit filed against him over the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...ranted-immunity-khashoggi-murder-lawsuit
Originally Posted by erikj
Hey Sycamore,

The Biden administration on Thursday suggested that Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman be granted immunity from a lawsuit filed against him over the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Ol’ Sycky and Biden are cut from the same cloth.
Had an engineer that quit sabotage a bunch of stuff, should have walked his away off the property about a week earlier. Musk should have walked them off and vetted who returned
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Originally Posted by erikj
Hey Sycamore,

Ol’ Sycky and Biden are cut from the same cloth.
There is so much irony and hypocrisy in the administration's proposal to grant the crown prince immunity for Jamal Khashoggi's death, it might be favorite clown world story of the year.
Most of the people who could do damage probably have remote access.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
https://www.entrepreneur.com/busine...oors-and-suspends-badge-access-on/439438

reliminary reports indicate new owner Elon Musk is concerned employees may sabotage the site.

By Steve Huff
November 18, 2022
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
On the heels of news that Twitter employees are exiting in response to Elon Musk's ultimatum that they either commit to working "hardcore" to build Twitter 2.0 or leave, Platformer is reporting that the social media giant's "office buildings are temporarily closed, and badge access is suspended."

Platformer Managing Editor Zoë Schiffer broke the news Thursday night. In followups to her initial tweet above, Schiffer said they were "hearing this is because Elon Musk and his team are terrified employees are going to sabotage the company. Also, they're still trying to figure out which Twitter workers they need to cut access for." Schiffer went on to report that the company will reopen offices on November 21st.

The office lockdown and security badge deactivations follow hundreds of Twitter's 3,000 or so remaining employees making it clear in the company's Slack channels and on Twitter itself that they weren't willing to stay. Fallout from the exodus could be dire, reports The Verge:

Remaining and departing Twitter employees told The Verge that, given the scale of the resignations this week, they expect the platform to start breaking soon. One said that they've watched "legendary engineers" and others they look up to leave one by one.

"It feels like all the people who made this place incredible are leaving," the Twitter staffer said. "It will be extremely hard for Twitter to recover from here, no matter how hardcore the people who remain try to be."

Duh? Didnt Twitter have a bunch o corksucking dimocraps on board?

Common.business practice or didnt you.have a clue.

This.
Originally Posted by copperking81

LOL.

The OP votes for free stuff.

Especially free illegal aliens.
Sickermore, too bad your bud the Bidet didnt give a schiett about the US to do the same regarding the border.

Your pukes never worry about any illegals from.a hundred countries hurting the US and you never worried about that.

Could it be youre just another dumbfughk Dimocrap?
Originally Posted by MAC
Exactly where im at
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
The entitled children will steal everything and destroy what's left.
Remember when the clintons left the White House in shreds?
Liberals are making the mistake to think that Musk gives a fug about the business side of Twitter.

Guy blows up million dollar rockets and laughs about it….

He going to Mars, not the Metaverse or whatever the libs wanna call their escape from reality.
Sycamore only worry about the important schit.

LOL

What a fugking idiot.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Most of the people who could do damage probably have remote access.

Fairly easy to turn off VPN/RDP access. Would expect that most of them did their damage prior to leaving. Will the spoiled brats cause some drama on their way out the door? Yep. Would I bet against Musk? Not a chance...
© 24hourcampfire