hahahaha Perferct MAN!
Originally Posted by Higginez
Donald Trump

Fugg all ya'll!!!

LOL

It should have read, “I’m BAAAAACK”.

Then “Fuqk all y’all” 😂😂😂
Posted By: Toddly Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
I just joined Twitter. Im watching history being made and it’s pretty damn cool. Musk is a genius. He used the poll to root out the bots, and he was going to reinstate him anyway. I needed a win.
Posted By: BFaucett Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://twitter.com/elonmusk

Vox Populi, Vox Dei, a Latin phrase meaning "the voice of the people is the voice of God", was used as the title of a Whig tract of 1709, which was expanded in 1710 and later reprintings as The Judgment of whole Kingdoms and Nations: Concerning the Rights, Power, and Prerogative of Kings, and the Rights, Privileges, and Properties of the People.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_Populi,_Vox_Dei
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by Toddly
I just joined Twitter. Im watching history being made and it’s pretty damn cool. Musk is a genius. He used the poll to root out the bots, and he was going to reinstate him anyway. I needed a win.
No. ‘Fire collective is smarter than Elon Musk.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22

Toddly,

I actually was contemplating the same thing this morning. Never have considered joining Twitter for even a saecond, but watching the headlines of Musk giving them a a dry fugging is so awesome, I'm actually really considering joining up for the exact reasons.

Whoda thunk?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22

This.

Will Trumps first post be, We are in the Storm?
I joined Twitter a couple of weeks ago.

I do NOT have an account with any of the other big social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Twitter just gained a reason for supporting it. I respect Musk and I hope he is successful with Twitter.
Posted By: efw Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
If Elon wants my confidence he reinstates Alex Jones.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Yes, a tiny victory, we are happy about this, but in a way, we shouldn't be really. Turning free speech into a popularity contest? The masses get to vote who gets free speech? To me, I interpret this as Musk still doesn't understand a constitutional republic, and how it protects the unpopular as well as the popular. If you don't get my point...how about a popular vote, pure democracy, deciding on the 2nd Amendment? With the generations succeeding the boomers, Mil,X, Y, Z, voting en mass, chances are we'd lose. Imagine a popular vote on slave reparations in the days after George Floyd. It would have passed.

Posted By: Cheesy Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Yes, a tiny victory, we are happy about this, but in a way, we shouldn't be really. Turning free speech into a popularity contest? The masses get to vote who gets free speech? To me, I interpret this as Musk still doesn't understand a constitutional republic, and how it protects the unpopular as well as the popular. If you don't get my point...how about a popular vote, pure democracy, deciding on the 2nd Amendment? With the generations succeeding the boomers, Mil,X, Y, Z, voting en mass, chances are we'd lose. Imagine a popular vote on slave reparations in the days after George Floyd. It would have passed.

In my mind, what is bad is we have twisted the definitions of words so much that it is expected a private enterprise is to be the granter of free speech.

Free speech is totally a restriction on the government and we have morphed it to being every private entity can not restrict anything. Totally not what the founders had in mind.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by BFaucett

I think there’s one Caucasian in that pic. Indian and Asian demographics represent!
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Well at least a few demographics understand hard work and free speech!
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Higginez
Donald Trump

Fugg all ya'll!!!

LOL

It should have read, “I’m BAAAAACK”.

Then “Fuqk all y’all” 😂😂😂
And shove it up their asses
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I think there’s one Caucasian in that pic. Indian and Asian demographics represent!

Every single person in that picture could be in the modern version of Revenge of the Nerds. They all look like they are just begging for a wedgy, a swirly or just a good garbage canning. 😂
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Every single person in that picture could be in the modern version of Revenge of the Nerds. They all look like they are just begging for a wedgy, a swirly or just a good garbage canning. 😂

Prorammers are weird people, but if they are prepared to work "With High Intensity" and for Free Speech, I like them :o)

Musk's reply... grin grin [Linked Image from crater-outdoors.net]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: AKduck Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
End of the day….folks gotta eat. Capitalism at work. Impressive run by Musk.

For those that may be living under a rock:

On the left, Samuel Bankman-Fried, founder and former CEO of the cryptocurrency exchange FTX.
Of course a white African American is the bad guy
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by Cheesy

In my mind, what is bad is we have twisted the definitions of words so much that it is expected a private enterprise is to be the granter of free speech.

Free speech is totally a restriction on the government and we have morphed it to being every private entity can not restrict anything. Totally not what the founders had in mind.
You make a good point Cheesy, and you are legally right. It's Musk's business, he gets to say how it's run. But since the the Vietnam war, the media and journalism are no longer "the fourth branch of govt" as envisioned by the founders...being this country's whistleblowers and truth tellers. The 'Communications Decency Act of 1996" lets social media restrict speech and generally be exempt from the 1st Amendment. Do you smell fish? I do. The founders could not have envisioned the total collapse of journalistic ethics.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Letting Trump back on Twitter is a start. But to gain my trust, Elon Musk has to follow through with this ..

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: ironbender Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
It appears that all of Trump’s tweets have been restored, but his account no longer follows anyone. He also has to regain all of his followers, which reached nearly a million within an hour of his account being restored.

We’ll see if Trump comes back.
Posted By: tnscouter Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22

That's because the majority are H-1b visa workers. They are somewhat trapped and don't have the luxury of leaving like the American workers. However if they could leave I doubt many would because they aren't really caught up in all the noise around Elon. Plus the ones getting fired are the American workers because they cost more to employ. -tnscouter
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by tnscouter

That's because the majority are H-1b visa workers. They are somewhat trapped and don't have the luxury of leaving like the American workers. However if they could leave I doubt many would because they aren't really caught up in all the noise around Elon. Plus the ones getting fired are the American workers because they cost more to employ. -tnscouter

Cost more to employee, and likely produce 50% of their foreign equivalent.
Posted By: Colorado1135 Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22

Remember, done people look for a reason to whine and will look for defeat everywhere they can. That's why we're in this mess. Thank God gen Xer saved us again!
I'm seeing a pattern develop...
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
The left is freaking out on Twitter like I have never seen. So much rainbow colored saber rattling…
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
The left is freaking out on Twitter like I have never seen. So much rainbow colored saber rattling…

I was just reminded again this morning that it is actually a modified rainbow, POY G BIV, not ROY G BIV. Pink representing homosexual sex. Disgusting!
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

I was just reminded again this morning that it is actually a modified rainbow, POY G BIV, not ROY G BIV. Pink representing homosexual sex. Disgusting!

I feel like homo sex should be represented by brown to signify the poop on their queer dikcs
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
So
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Free speech is totally a restriction on the government and we have morphed it to being every private entity can not restrict anything.

"Free Speech" is not a restriction on the government, it is a right everyone is born with. The First Amendment is a restriction on the Federal Government to prevent it from interfering with that right.

Pointing out that a private entity interferes with Free Speech is a reasonable thing to do even though the First Amendment does not apply to them, because the right to it exists outside the First. In Twitter's case the government did not take legal action for restricting Free Speech. People who thought they could better meet Twitter customers' needs bought them and are starting to run it according to their principles. To the extent there is a free market that is the free market at work.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
FTC has to investigate and shut Twitter down or get Elon to agree to certain restrictions on activity.

The Govt is crapping their pants the servers are tied to the CY A and they dont want the reveal coming that the Govt was directing Twitter to block certain people and groups and they dont want it revealed which pukes like Zero and Kilery and Schumer and Piglosi were the ones directing the CY A to have twitter act.

Now, how far up the chain of command in the Govt corruption go. Does this lead to communications of the CY A and 5 EYES and WEF and CCP and Soros and their communications to Zero, Kilery, Piglosi, etc.

The truth is coming out about Googles interference in and manipulating elections. If tied to foreign sources that would be treasonous since the US is in a declared state of War.

Why Q said FB, Google, You Tube and others are going down.
I have the mute on, butt....Schiff just explained the lack of security and risk to members on twitter with the new leadership! I expect twitter to get pummeled with mind numbing investigations! Hundreds of millions will be spent in the next two years of our tax dollars on nothing burgers!
Posted By: smokepole Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx

That's an easy one

No.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22

This.

Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Omfg
Posted By: deflave Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
I wonder what the percentage of people exclaiming joy over the happenings of Twitter in the past three weeks, sat around bitching about Trump's tweets in 2016?

Probably 100ish would be my guess.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
President Trump stated on Truth Social that he has no intention of going back to Twitter even though he is reinstated.

From a business point of view I think President Trump should make one tweet and one tweet only "Come join me on Truth Social"

Other than that he would be taking away from his platform by posting regularly on Twitter.
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Its bad form to kick your allies in the nuts.
Posted By: Geno67 Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Truth Social was a buggy disaster. I had high hopes for it but that just didn't work out.
Just checked out Trump on twitter, says he has 86.6 million followers, I have never used Twitter before, so I am not sure how accurate this is?
Posted By: ironbender Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
This.
I’m crying. 😂

And without all the programmers just like them this society couldn't exist.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

And without all the programmers just like them this society couldn't exist.

Unfortunate but true, programmers have become a necessary EVIL! lol
Posted By: Springcove Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22

This.

This is pure gold and you sir deserve a Beaver award 🥇…
Posted By: 4winds Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22

This.

Dude! crying here!!! lmao
Originally Posted by 4winds

This.

Dude! crying here!!! lmao

Y'all know that's not authentic right?

Not blurry enough, dead giveaway.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by MPat70
President Trump stated on Truth Social that he has no intention of going back to Twitter even though he is reinstated.

Rethinking this..... Trump should rejoin. Under the condition Twitter pay him a $50 million/year commission. Trump is a HUGE draw (wherever he goes).
Posted By: erikj Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
I joined Twitter, when I realized I was reading Trump's award winning tweets on other platforms. Just checked his profile there, and reread some of his last messages. I went ahead and "liked" all the 2020 election fraud tweets, even though the site tries to redirect you. The name, Twitter, is gay AF, but its a pretty powerful platform. A couple of guys I still try to follow;

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
2.5 years ago, I said there would be inflation and shortages if Congress printed money and gave it to people not to work.

I was the only person in Congress who did anything real to oppose the first $2 trillion of spending. They hated me in DC for breathing air.

And here we are

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1594151605095452674

Senator Ron Johnson
@SenRonJohnson
Hearing Dr. Peter McCullough has been stripped of his medical certifications. On what basis did this occur? He has dedicated his life to saving others. This is outrageous and must be reversed.

https://twitter.com/SenRonJohnson
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by MPat70

Rethinking this..... Trump should rejoin. Under the condition Twitter pay him a $50 million/year commission. Trump is a HUGE draw (wherever he goes).

You think Musk would pay Trump to be on twitter?
Posted By: Springcove Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Y'all know that's not authentic right?

Not blurry enough, dead giveaway.

Ya know I called him out about his posts being blurry a few months ago and he called me a liar 🤥. Hmmm 🤨
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by Geno67
Truth Social was a buggy disaster. I had high hopes for it but that just didn't work out.

There should be some software engineers available after their severance from Twitter runs out.
I need to hire one, but I don't have a Safe Space Room and do not offer Wine on Tap
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Unless Truth Social folds Trump won't be very active, if at all on Twitter And Twitter may fold any day.
Dont believe someone would pay BILLIONS to shut a company down. That will not happen.

I do agree with you that Trump may never get back one.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/20/22
Originally Posted by JMR40
Unless Truth Social folds Trump won't be very active, if at all on Twitter And Twitter may fold any day.

Much greater chance of the opposite happening.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/21/22
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Dont believe someone would pay BILLIONS to shut a company down. That will not happen.

44billion is a lot more than a tax write off, it’s a major investment to a guy as rich as Musk.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/21/22
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by KillerBee

44billion is a lot more than a tax write off, it’s a major investment to a guy as rich as Musk.

That's a fact Pat85
Posted By: Axtell Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/21/22
Musk is a genius, he knows Trump can"t shut the f uck up, thus alienating more voters who may be on the fence.

And if Trump falls for the lure of Twiiter his own social media group will falter.

Musk is a democrat by his actions and down the road consequences that he has set up.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/21/22
Originally Posted by Axtell
Musk is a genius, he knows Trump can"t shut the f uck up, thus alienating more voters who may be on the fence.

And if Trump falls for the lure of Twiiter his own social media group will falter.

Musk is a democrat by his actions and down the road consequences that he has set up.
How do you know he is a Democrat
Posted By: Axtell Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/21/22
By his actions that adversely affect the vote.

Think about down the road consequences.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/21/22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Axtell

How do you know he is a Democrat

Because he has said it about 1,000 times lol
Posted By: DMc Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/21/22
Posted By: TimZ Re: Trump Back on TWITTER - 11/21/22

Who woulda guessed he had Jerry Nadler's son as his right (left) hand man....
© 24hourcampfire