Home
Host country Qatar vs Ecuador at 11 am.
Posted By: Dess Re: World Cup Soccer Starts Today - 11/20/22
USA logo incorporated a gay flag because host country doesn't bow to wokeness.

Rather not watch than root against America.
F*&K um
No Big Deal for me---it's soccer for goodness sake
Going to be dudes crying on the field.
Pull out your d I l d o s and grab a seat.

LOL
Oh boy…😝
Never a sports fan but maybe this will be worth tuning in for...I would guess the players are vaxed to the max..Shirley one or more will drop with a clot. On live TV. Brought to you by Pfizer.
I could take it or leave it. Gonna leave it.
My favorite part of mens soccer is listening to all the bitching by women's soccer.
That and 2bucks will get you a coke down at the speedway
There's not an instrument sensitive enough to measure how little I care.
Hilariously Budweiser pays millions to be the Official beer supplier of the world cup only to be denied by Qatar.
I am a soccer fan, I was a starter for five years in college. Then I played in the Amateur League for 9 years. Looks like I will be the only one on the Campfire watching the World Cup.
Goosey might watch with you.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Goosey might watch with you.

Rugby....now there is a weird sport that is worth watching.

They take their shirts off way less often too.......
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Rugby....now there is a weird sport that is worth watching.

It's not so weird once you learn the rules, our youngest played in High School. Got a concussion and a separated shoulder in a one-month span.

At least in rugby, when they fall down it's not an act and they don't act like they should be wearing a dress.....
Yes. There is no such thing as the "Rugby Flop".

The old woman played rugby. We always cheer for the All Blacks.

I dont know what is going on....but the game could sure benefit from a forward pass.
Women who play rugby are a special breed, we need more of 'em.
Wretched, spiteful, straight razor totin woman!
The flopping has almost driven me away from the game. Pitiful to see these athletes pretending an injury.

In the past few months there has been a massive reduction in the faking, the refs have been calling them on it. I am hoping for little or no flopping this World Cup. If it is as bad as it was in the last World Cup, I will turn off the tv and go chop firewood instead.
One of our boys played competitive soccer. There was a tournament in Albuquerque, a couple teams came up from Mexico with their own refs.

They were flopping all over the place, and their refs were calling fouls. Our coach was normally very mild-mannered and never engaged the refs, and didn't want the parents saying anything either.

But at one point he yelled "this is America, we play by American rules, not Latin American rules,"

It was priceless.
Yeas ago, none of the European teams engaged in flopping. It began with Latin American teams, maybe 40 years ago. It has spread worldwide and gotten worse every year.

I can't stand that bullcrap.
Can't watch it.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Hilarious, and almost as realistic as pro wrestling.
Good one! Took a little while but he flopped.
say no to muslims

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
The thing that’s gets me about Mexican/Central/South American soccer is that they cripple guys on purpose, knees being a common target but famously 8 years back when a Colombian player fractured the spine of the star Brazilian player with a run and jump knee to the back.

In the England of my childhood soccer fans were wearing steel toed Docs for use in the wholesale violence after the match but I don’t recall anything like that on the field.

The commoness of dirty play down here came as a shock 35 years ago, seems to have spread north with the immigrants since then.
HS girls are more vicious than boys on the pitch.
I still think that a good marketing idea would be socks with crossed lollipops on them - "Sucker Socks" - would say it all.
Originally Posted by ironbender
HS girls are more vicious than boys on the pitch.
Seen some serious ghetto behavior on the local fields
attending my daughters soccer games. Down right embarrassing.
Soccer is for little kids too young to play a game like baseball, or a village so poor they can only afford one ball for the entire area
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Host country Qatar vs Ecuador at 11 am.
Sorry, can't make it... I'm watching some paint dry..
I wonder if Budweiser is gonna reconsider dealing with these 3rd world fugktards.

LOL
Everyone's assuming the ragheads decided they didn't want to promote alcohol at their event. Maybe it's just that one of them actually tasted a Budweiser?
Originally Posted by RufusG
Everyone's assuming the ragheads decided they didn't want to promote alcohol at their event. Maybe it's just that one of them actually tasted a Budweiser?
Who drinks for the taste ffs?😉
Budweiser isn’t to bad when you want a cold one.
I watched the Ecuador game. The flopping was terrible, I had to turn it off. Wetbacks being wetbacks.
I'm watching England play right now, very little if any flopping. Maybe there is hope for the world.
Posted By: Osky Re: World Cup Soccer Starts Today - 11/21/22
Cut that field in half both ways and pick up the pace from an abysmal crawl to actual motion and I’d try watching it. Maybe.

Osky
Who cares,its being promoted in this country to give all of the illegals a feeling of the [bleep] they came from,and to help turn this place into one too.[bleep],puzzles and purple haired lizzie's love this crap.
I remember a book of bloopers that included a sportscaster (unintentionally) referring to it as "The World 'Cork Soaker' Tournament.
© 24hourcampfire