Home
This guy gets it right!!!

Thank you, our next speaker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the beat goes on! Just like no one said a thing.
LOL. Yep.
Bit overly polite in my estimation.
Guy was great, unfortunate hair though.
LOL, the only things that guy ever destroyed were a big old joint and a dozen Krispy Kremes.
Sharper then he looks.
His point is valid. The breakdown of the process does not give people confidence the election was honest. His presentation was overly emotional in my opinion but he might have thought that was necessary to get his point across. You only get one chance to make a first impression and appearance matters.
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
Sharper then he looks.

He's gotta be, he found the meeting hall.
I wish I had his speaking ability and courage to get up there...but I think he would get more traction minus the cannabis/rasta dude look.
Originally Posted by MickinColo
Thank you, our next speaker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the beat goes on! Just like no one said a thing.

That committee doesn't care, & they are not going to do a single thing.

No one really wants to touch election fraud & conservatives don't really seem to be willing to really fix the voting regs, except for a few half hearted attempts in a few states.

And the courts won't even entertain the possibility of any fraud either.

So things will amble along as they are until either enough people stand up & force change of the country is totally & permanently lost to the left...............& we are very close to that point now.

Mail in voting & mass "absentee" voting, along with ballot harvesting combined with absolute cheating in the counting procedures have assured the left almost total control in enough areas to permanently maintain control, aided by people like Mitch McConnell & Mitt Romney on the right.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
That committee doesn't care, & they are not going to do a single thing.

No one really wants to touch election fraud & conservatives don't really seem to be willing to really fix the voting regs, except for a few half hearted attempts in a few states.

And the courts won't even entertain the possibility of any fraud either.

So things will amble along as they are until either enough people stand up & force change of the country is totally & permanently lost to the left...............& we are very close to that point now.

Mail in voting & mass "absentee" voting, along with ballot harvesting combined with absolute cheating in the counting procedures have assured the left almost total control in enough areas to permanently maintain control, aided by people like Mitch McConnell & Mitt Romney on the right.

MM
Exactly right.
He's not doing us any favors
Well they're not doing us any favors either. This won't get fixed unless a court makes them vote again or bodies start disappearing. The point needs to be made more forcefully.
Nobody doing us any favors, we might as well lose it.
Originally Posted by ringworm

How so?

This. His presentation goes off the track when he tries to bring extreme anger and yelling into it. This shuts his listeners down and has a reverse effect.
Originally Posted by pal

This. His presentation goes off the track when he tries to bring extreme anger and yelling into it. This shuts his listeners down and has a reverse effect.

They shut him off the second he took the podium.
They only listen to their masters.

Peons are nobodys.

Maybe not, but I like that dude.
© 24hourcampfire