Home
The Arizona Assistant Attorney General Jennifer Wright has said she will not certify the election between Republican Kari Lake and Democrat Katie Hobbs until she gets answers to the questions she said surround the voting in Maricopa County.

“These complaints go beyond pure speculation, but include first-hand witness accounts that raise concerns regarding Maricopa’s lawful compliance with Arizona election law,” the assistant attorney general said in a letter to a top elections official, The Daily Mail reported.

“Arizonans deserve a full report and accounting of the myriad problems that occurred in relation to Maricopa County’s administration of the 2022 General Election,” she said in the letter to Thomas Liddy, civil division chief at the Maricopa County’s Attorney’s Office.

“As the canvass is looming, and these issues relate to Maricopa County’s ability to lawfully certify election results – the Unit requests a response to the aforementioned issues on or before Maricopa County submits its official canvass to the Secretary of State, which must occur on or before November 28, 2022,” she said.

Lake responded to the letter by insisting to The Daily Mail that she will become the governor even after the contest was called for Hobbs.

The way they run elections in Maricopa County is worse than in banana republics around this world,” she said.

“And I’ll tell you what, I believe at the end of the day that this will be turned around and I don’t know what the solution will be but I still believe I will become governor, and we are going to restore honesty to our elections,” she said.

Wright said that “at least 60 locations had problems because of ballot-on-demand printers that had printer configuration settings that were ‘non-uniform,’ meaning they could not be read by tabulating machines,” The Daily Mail reported.

“Based on sworn complaints submitted by election workers employed by Maricopa County, the BOD printers were tested on Monday, November 7 without any apparent problems,” the assistant attorney general said.

“Based on sworn complaints received by the unit, not only have poll workers reported that they were not trained and/or not provided with information on how to execute ‘check out’ procedures, but many voters have reported the second voting location required the voter to cast a provisional ballot as the e-Pollbooks maintained the voter had cast a ballot in the original voting location,” she said.

“In fact, Arizona law specifically prohibits provisional ballots to be counted when a voter has signed multiple pollbooks,” she said.

In a video, Lake declared that she is still in the contest and that she has hired attorneys to make her case.

“I am still in this fight with you. For two years, I’ve been sounding the alarm about our broken election system here in Arizona – and this past week has confirmed everything we’ve been saying. Well, we called for Katie Hobbs to recuse herself over a year ago. They ridiculed us. It turns out we were right. The fox was guarding the hen house, and because of that, voters have been disenfranchised when we raise concerns,” she said.

“Rest assured, I have assembled the best and brightest legal team and we are exploring every avenue to correct the many wrongs that have been done this past week,” she said. “I’m doing everything in my power to right these wrongs. My resolve to fight for you is higher than ever.”

“This movement started in Arizona and it quickly expanded to all 50 states. It’s a movement of mama bears and pop bears and students and Arizonans who love this country, who want secure borders, who want schools that prepare their children for the real opportunities that are out there. It’s a movement of Arizonans who want safe streets once again and want the drug crisis to come to an end. It’s a movement of Arizonans who want prosperity and the pursuit of happiness. That movement is stronger than it ever has been. And I can promise you one thing.
Arizona, we are still in the fight.
It just never ends.
Excellent news!
Does the Assistant Attorney General have the authority to stop certification?

I thought Brnovich was the corrupt Arizona attorney general. We saw what he did in 2020.
Leave it to government to bend you over and fuuck you dry, then claim they don't have the resources to do it right, so they rob you more, claiming it's for lube, but then they bend you over and fuuck you dry, again.

Hey Charlie Brown, you can totally kick the ball this time.
They stole Blake Masters senate seat as well.
Originally Posted by MPat70
“I am still in this fight with you. For two years, I’ve been sounding the alarm about our broken election system here in Arizona – and this past week has confirmed everything we’ve been saying. Well, we called for Katie Hobbs to recuse herself over a year ago. They ridiculed us. It turns out we were right. The fox was guarding the hen house, and because of that, voters have been disenfranchised when we raise concerns,” she said.

My god, she's calling for an insurrection.
I feel that there is something very significant in all of this - Lake has always seemed completely committed to her espoused principles. Some folks must be very intimidated by the thought of Kari Lake being the Governor of AZ.

I would not be at all surprised, eventually, to see her become the winner of the election.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I wish she was. Funny that 'men' all cower now at the thought, let alone the action.
“Arizonans deserve a full report and accounting of the myriad problems that occurred in relation to Maricopa County’s administration of the 2022 General Election,” she said in the letter to Thomas Liddy, civil division chief at the Maricopa County’s Attorney’s Office.

One of G. Gordon Liddy's offspring.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

About time…
Gotta admire Kari Lake… Katie Hobbs is replicating Joe Bidens supposed win…
The votes don’t add up. It was a steal and everyone knows it.
BS. NOTHING IS BEING DONE I TELLYA.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Does the Assistant Attorney General have the authority to stop certification?

I thought Brnovich was the corrupt Arizona attorney general. We saw what he did in 2020.

Good question. Why would the assistant AG be able to do anything of such magnitude?
Local tyrants are easy to find.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Including the Supreme Court? with 5 conservative justices? 3 of them appointed by Trump?

there was no evidence in Maricopa county, the Republican Senate wanted to find it and couldn't. (spent $2 million looking for it)

The Governor, R, would have loved to have seen Trump elected, he couldn't find it.

The AG, Republican, wanted to see Trump win, he couldn't find it.

The stolen election in Arizona was just like Q-anon, made up
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Leave it to government to bend you over and fuuck you dry, then claim they don't have the resources to do it right, so they rob you more, claiming it's for lube, but then they bend you over and fuuck you dry, again.

Hey Charlie Brown, you can totally kick the ball this time.
Right here ^^

kwg
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Including the Supreme Court? with 5 conservative justices? 3 of them appointed by Trump?

there was no evidence in Maricopa county, the Republican Senate wanted to find it and couldn't. (spent $2 million looking for it)

The Governor, R, would have loved to have seen Trump elected, he couldn't find it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You need to Bump that post... I never saw it.

Good grief Stickermoore....

and you want us to take you serious?

Is that what makes you a democRAT? Blind to the obvious?

The Friggin DNCC doesn't even think they have to make their election fraud, at least somewhat believable...
The Cheat right out in the open for the entire world to see it and then deny what a blind man like Ray Charles can see....

They need to ban the name DemocRATic Party and change it to what it actually is! THE LYING CHEATING COMMUNIST PARTY.

If the Fuggers are going to cheat, at least don't make it so damn obvious.....

The Great OZ DEMANDS " Ignore the man behind the curtain over there!"

DemocRATS in Oregon were I live, ALL of their election people and politicians need to be taken out in the public square and HUNG.
That ought to cripple their vote by mail scam every damn election period...
Sycamore loves to hate the second amendment while hanging out on a hunting forum and can't figure out why nobody likes him.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Sycamore loves to hate the second amendment while hanging out on a hunting forum and can't figure out why nobody likes him.
And Sycamore supports pedophile drag queens and young children “hanging out” together.
Well, so much for discussing the AZ election debacle and it only took 2 pages.
Bring back the Cyber Ninja's. They spent 7 months and $9 million specifically to prove Trump won Arizona in 2020. After all that they found Biden won by 400 more votes than originally thought.

Hell, I voted for Trump, but it's been 2+ years and not a single shred of evidence that the election was stolen. Just lots of crazy theories based on vivid imaginations and wishful thinking. But not one shred of proof. Show me PROOF, not theories, and I'll change my mind.

And if the Democrats are smart enough to pull off election fraud over, and over, and over again and the Republicans aren't smart enough to catch them, just maybe Republicans aren't smart enough to be running our country.

The constant whining about cheating reminds me of a bunch of 10-year-old boys who would have won every baseball game if the ump hadn't cheated. Even those games they lost by 10 runs. It's time for Republicans to grow up, put on their big boy pants and start running legitimate candidates who can win. Trump had some good ideas but had no idea how to lead people or govern. He is a 3-time loser. It's time to throw him and all of his handpicked followers under the bus and move on.
Originally Posted by JMR40
Bring back the Cyber Ninja's. They spent 7 months and $9 million specifically to prove Trump won Arizona in 2020. After all that they found Biden won by 400 more votes than originally thought.

Hell, I voted for Trump, but it's been 2+ years and not a single shred of evidence that the election was stolen. Just lots of crazy theories based on vivid imaginations and wishful thinking. But not one shred of proof. Show me PROOF, not theories, and I'll change my mind.

And if the Democrats are smart enough to pull off election fraud over, and over, and over again and the Republicans aren't smart enough to catch them, just maybe Republicans aren't smart enough to be running our country.

The constant whining about cheating reminds me of a bunch of 10-year-old boys who would have won every baseball game if the ump hadn't cheated. Even those games they lost by 10 runs. It's time for Republicans to grow up, put on their big boy pants and start running legitimate candidates who can win. Trump had some good ideas but had no idea how to lead people or govern. He is a 3-time loser. It's time to throw him and all of his handpicked followers under the bus and move on.

LOL 🤣
Shred my butt, there was mountains of evidence. The Cyber Ninga owner didn't even present all they found and that's according to the team that found it. Ever wonder why? He has a wife and family to feed. Looking for a shred in a mountain might be a mistake.
Regarding the 2020 election investigation, a group called Cyber Ninga does not give one confidence the investigation was professional or credable. As I recall, they just recounted the ballots, they didn't try to verify the ballots were valid, they didn't check the number of ballots against the number of registered voters, they didn't check voter rolls for dead people, they didn't check for ballot harvesting, in short they didn't really investigate anything. I have no doubt the ballot count was valid, it is ballots that were fraudulent.

Originally Posted by rainshot
Shred my butt, there was mountains of evidence. The Cyber Ninga owner didn't even present all they found and that's according to the team that found it. Ever wonder why? He has a wife and family to feed. Looking for a shred in a mountain might be a mistake.

I might be wrong, maybe they did find evidence but didn't present it for the reason above. That hasn't changed, they still have families and have to sleep sometime.
A fraudulent investigation to validate a fraudulent election?
If AZ conservatives can somehow straighten out the voting in Maricopa County, it would be a huge win for our side.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If AZ conservatives can somehow straighten out the voting in Maricopa County, it would be a huge win for our side.
This !
Originally Posted by CCCC
This !
LOL, if, if, if
Originally Posted by 45_100
Regarding the 2020 election investigation, a group called Cyber Ninga does not give one confidence the investigation was professional or credable. As I recall, they just recounted the ballots, they didn't try to verify the ballots were valid, they didn't check the number of ballots against the number of registered voters, they didn't check voter rolls for dead people, they didn't check for ballot harvesting, in short they didn't really investigate anything. I have no doubt the ballot count was valid, it is ballots that were fraudulent.

Originally Posted by rainshot

I might be wrong, maybe they did find evidence but didn't present it for the reason above. That hasn't changed, they still have families and have to sleep sometime.

So you think they had the ability to nullify fraudulent votes? Yes they did note fraudulent ballots but had no right or ability to take them out of the count. You don't remember their "forensic audit" being stopped? Or that the Maricopa county Sheriffs department refused to let them into the server the machines were attached to? Claiming that sheriffs department personnel had personal data on that server which the machines were not supposed to be hooked up to anyway? Odd how little interest you showed at the time.

17% of the voters in Maracopa Co were dimocraps.

Statewide 23% of voters were dimocraps.
A fraudulent investigation to validate a fraudulent election?

Bingo. They recounted the same votes they counted the first time. Viola - it was a recount.
That's BS.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

LOL 🤣

In spades, Timber.

JMR forgot the computer hacking blocked the Dominion vote flipping expose that that was accomplished over the ethernet.

In just one county over 20,000 ballots were counted that were incorrectly or incompletely filled out. Hundreds of ballots counted had incorrect or nonexistent addresses. Hundreds in one county were from deceased or voters living in other states.

The Election was Fraudulent from the simple fact, with no recounts necessary,due to Dominion machines being connected to the internet wirelessly.

One of the reasons Maricopa Co officials used to explain the fact 60% of the vote machines were on the blink was, Election Officials said, because of HACKING.

JMR, how are vote machines hacked if the are not connected to the internet?

JMR, you are FOS.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That's BS.

I'm not talking the Lindell recount.

It's Coming.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That's BS.

I'm not talking the Lindell recount.
I meant it's BS that they call it a recount if they're just counting the original count over again. Of course that's going to show the same result as before.
© 24hourcampfire