Home
Posted By: persiandog shots fired - 11/22/22
i watched this video a few times , 100% justified shooting. but within a few seconds i knew this not going well. officer should have called for backup.

__https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUNbpyda5zs
Posted By: JPro Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
No link there... fyi
Posted By: Mike70560 Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
It's age restricted, but you can follow the link here:

Posted By: scrooster Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
Oh well ... shot to the nugget usually ends-things.

Will be interesting to read how this one plays out.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
Originally Posted by persiandog
i watched this video a few times , 100% justified shooting. but within a few seconds i knew this not going well. officer should have called for backup.

__https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUNbpyda5zs
Justified for sure!
Posted By: Mike70560 Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
Stopped for tinted windows, killed for not listening.

Police officer did not do a great job controlling the situation, put himself in a position where he had to shoot the suspect.

Justified, but easily avoided, especially if the decadent had listened.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
Cop needs to be in jail !!!! he had his hands up and was saying don't shoot ,, my hands are up sir don't shoot ,, then bangbang. Murdered an innocent man who dindu-nuff'n
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
play stupid games win the grand prize
Posted By: JamesJr Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
They think that laws and rules should not apply to them.

Wonder where they got that idea?
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
Originally Posted by Mike70560

Police officer did not do a great job controlling the situation, put himself in a position where he had to shoot the suspect.

Yep. Why do blacks think it's a good idea to fight with cops?
Posted By: sidewinder72 Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
Why do they never listen to commands? They bring it on themselves. Justified shoot.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
JFC. People are broken.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
If that was really over tinted windows , seems to me the whole thing was out of whack unless the ded guy came back with a dangerous history

Traffic citation , escalating to this ?

If I knew I hadn’t done anything , might have been a little hard for me to accommodate his ego too .

Police around here just ask god DL
and registration

Run it , write ticket or don’t write it

Kenneth
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
If that was really over tinted windows , seems to me the whole thing was out of whack unless the ded guy came back with a dangerous history

If I knew I hadn’t done anything , might have been a little hard for me to accommodate his ego too .

and registration

Kenneth
Stay in your car. Open the window. Keep your hands on the wheel. Smile and be polite. Just listen to what the cop has to say, and follow the instructions. It would have been nothing but a warning about his tinted windows, or a citation, at worst.
Posted By: Winchester21 Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
NBN. Good shoot, 100%.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Im not sure how Ive managed to not be shot dead by the police after all these years?
Posted By: navlav8r Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
Originally Posted by Mike70560

“ I ain’t gone do what no white honkey cop tells me!”
Posted By: Stickfight Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
Why do blacks think it's a good idea to fight with cops?

Probably what passes for a "though" inside a black person's head is different from the same in a White's.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: shots fired - 11/22/22

and registration

Kenneth
Stay in your car. Open the window. Keep your hands on the wheel. Smile and be polite. Just listen to what the cop has to say, and follow the instructions. It would have been nothing but a warning about his tinted windows, or a citation, at worst.

Yep , that’s how I play it
Kenneth
Posted By: JamesJr Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Why do blacks think it's a good idea to fight with cops?

Probably what passes for a "though" inside a black person's head is different from the same in a White's.

But...but....but........we're all the same.

Or so the liberals, and bicycle riders say.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
I enjoyed that. Cop almost wet his pants and the perp got capped. win/win
Posted By: Triggernosis Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
And the cop only fired a SINGLE shot instead of unloading a 17-round magazine.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: shots fired - 11/22/22

and registration

Kenneth
You know what there Hero, yes the cop had the duty to deescalate the situation WHEN WARRANTED!
The private citizen also had the duty TO FOLLOW LAWFUL ORDERS!
Perp got out of the truck and wouldn't follow orders! NOBODY GETS OUT OF A VEHICLE in a traffic stop unless ordered to do so by law enforcement! Probably the most common known thing out there!
Dude got out of his truck; what s the cop supposed to do Hero? Get back in his car and leave the traffic stop?
Ok, so he didn't leave and decided to use his AUTHORITY to regain control of the stop. He orders the perp to the back of his truck and to put his hand on the truck!
The perp wasn't having any of that!
So again Hero, the cop should have just gone back to his cruiser and left the scene?
NO. He has a situation now that instead of a simple traffic stop, it has escalated to having to put the guy in cuffs until he can investigate as to WHY the perp was not following LAWFUL ORDERS!
At this point the cop needed to subdue the perp, not only for his protection but anyone that may become involved!
What's in the truck that the guy didn't want the cop to witness?
Does the guy have a warrant out?
There are numerous things that could be going through the cops mind at this point.
But the number one concern for the officer is to get the guy out of traffic✅
Then to get him to comply with commands✅
This could have been avoided ONCE AGAIN Hero, if only the perp WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED ORDERS!
So GFY with saying you wouldn't "accommodate" his "ego" either.
This all clearly happened AS the stop was being made! No prior back and forth from the perp or the cop.
GOOD FUÇKING SHOOT!!!!
Posted By: MPat70 Re: shots fired - 11/22/22
Does my pride have an issue with azzhole John Wayne cops? 100% but just because I may have an issue doesn't mean I should put myself in further danger by trying to fight one! That is what the court system is for, if an azzhole cop gives you a bad ticket or better yet arrests you, then guess what? The courts are harder on cops this day and age than ever before. Go along with the flow and get a nice payout in the end and not a coffin!

Not all cops have the John Wayne attitude. Most are ordinary people who are performing an extraordinarily hard job!
© 24hourcampfire