Posted By: MPat70 Look who is pushing Gun control - 11/23/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
FJB
FJB
MAGA
Come and take them....
FJB and KH and BHO and HRC and every person whoever voted for that trash! You are some sorry pieces of schitt!!!!!
A guy on this very forum recently said he supported XYZ democrat so "if his granddaughter was raped she could get an abortion."

BUT... when guns are banned... she will very likely become a brood mare for the same BBC he most fears... AND HE WILL BE POWERLESS TO STOP SAME.

STUPIDITY IS RAMPANT...

Get the memo... or don't.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
A guy on this very forum recently said he supported XYZ democrat so "if his granddaughter was raped she could get an abortion."

BUT... when guns are banned... she will very likely become a brood mare for the same BBC he most fears... AND HE WILL BE POWERLESS TO STOP SAME.

STUPIDITY IS RAMPANT...

Who was it?
LGB 🤬
Originally Posted by LBP

STUPIDITY IS RAMPANT...

Who was it?
A moron. Every State that I've researched has laws allowing abortion for the health of the mother or in cases of rape/incest. There is no moratorium on abortion anywhere in the USA.
Traitors lie about it and their sheep sing it to the world.
mimi says he ''accidentally'' left the weapons?????
I love how American just overt’s a Cataclysmic Decent into Dystopian Hell every Election..

Razor thin Margins of Control in both House staves off the Calamari ..

If they get rid of the Filibuster in the Senate it’s
Baghdad Bob Axiom ..

If that doesn’t happen then rest assured with the Marxist ever Improving Election Stealing it will happen in 2024 ..

Given the Loyal Opposition Retort to the Obvious in Election Irregularities and that’s all the way down thru the State Houses you should expect a Collapse into a Marxist Hell Hole no later than January 2025.

Given the Army of Illegals Amassing before your very eYe’s it could be sooner..

Why do all those People Standing Around The Derby Donkey Named Mitch look like Morticians..

Solemn Bunch Ain’t They ..

I expect that Big Dummy Thune to start Humming

The Battle Hymn of the Republic..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
Originally Posted by LBP

STUPIDITY IS RAMPANT...

Who was it?
Who is the moe ron?
It wasn't by accident...
Originally Posted by Redneck
It wasn't by accident...

Nope.
Stupid pedophile.
Originally Posted by MPat70

It wasn't an accident!
Styrofoam brain Joey doesn't know WTF he's talking about, the rest of the time he's just reading whatever those behind the curtain have put on his teleprompter. Most of the time he can't even get that right, what can you expect from a guy who can't even put his suit jacket on without getting his hand in the pocket. Dismounting his bicycle is even more pathetic can't expect much from a guy who goes around talking to clowns.
Originally Posted by akrange
I love how American just overt’s a Cataclysmic Decent into Dystopian Hell every Election..

Razor thin Margins of Control in both House staves off the Calamari ..

If they get rid of the Filibuster in the Senate it’s
Baghdad Bob Axiom ..

If that doesn’t happen then rest assured with the Marxist ever Improving Election Stealing it will happen in 2024 ..

Given the Loyal Opposition Retort to the Obvious in Election Irregularities and that’s all the way down thru the State Houses you should expect a Collapse into a Marxist Hell Hole no later than January 2025.

Given the Army of Illegals Amassing before your very eYe’s it could be sooner..

Why do all those People Standing Around The Derby Donkey Named Mitch look like Morticians..

Solemn Bunch Ain’t They ..

I expect that Big Dummy Thune to start Humming

The Battle Hymn of the Republic..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

All undeniably true.
© 24hourcampfire