Home
Posted By: hanco What the Thanksgiving plan??? - 11/23/22
We are going to dancehall tonight, youngest daughter’s home for thanksgiving tomorrow. I’m going to deer lease Friday through Tuesday. Wifey, sister, and brother going to Shreveport gambling Friday through Sunday.
Posted By: EdM Re: What the Thanksgiving plan??? - 11/23/22
We had it yesterday here at the house. All three sons, DIL and grandson were here. A pleasant day. Today the boys and I are heading out lunch and a cocktail, hair cut and shave at a local mens groomer.
Posted By: Teal Re: What the Thanksgiving plan??? - 11/23/22
Work today - head to GF's after.

Food day with families tomorrow.

Friday - I am off for the first time in my entire career. I've ALWAYS worked the day after Thanksgiving. So I think I'm going to do something lazy. Dunno what yet.

Saturday - celebrate GF's birthday. Dinner at a decent restaurant.

Sunday- chores.
Wifey thinks she’s a buckmaster now and is determined to hunt all day
We all came home from deer camp to enjoy a turkey dinner on Thursday, and then returning to camp for the last 3 days of KY's Rifle Season. KYHillChick engineers her take on the family feast that goes back through my mom's side, (bunch of Plymouth Rock Wetbacks), to at least before 1900.
Boys are home, two guests tomorrow plus may get together with the neighbors and their guests. Here it will be a fresh turkey cooked low and slow, several hours in the smoke, wife's home made pies, nice wines, venison carpaccio and big shrimp....stuff like that. Rest of the weekend, go after some more deer and or trout and redfish...depends on the weather.
Eating at Nana’s

Stinky dishrag sour milk smelling table cloth

Watery lukewarm mash potatoes

No salt on the table and I mean NoSalt. That potassium nitrate fertilizer fake shît

El cheapo Brown-n-Serve rolls. Butter hard as a rock

Uncle Si Tupperware plastic drinking cups

Old man blasting Donald Duck cartoons in the living room, refuses to eat and socialize with family.

Nephew “KC” destroying most of the pecan pie before dinner even starts. Beating everyone there by 2 hours
Originally Posted by slumlord
Eating at Nana’s

No salt on the table and I mean NoSalt. That potassium nitrate fertilizer fake shît

Old man blasting Donald Duck cartoons in the living room, refuses to eat and socialize with family.

Nephew “KC” destroying most of the pecan pie before dinner even starts. Beating everyone there by 2 hours

Holee fugk, Cluggins is your sock puppet.
Eating at Nana’s

Rubber mallet for KC..

Just sayin.. smile
Eating at Nana’s

Khanarella flew her azz to Colorado for T Day with the nurse and the snake eater.
Mini khan took her to airport and is going to her boyfriends family in viva Brentwood...

Me...

Hunting...
And maybe Golden Corral.
Pretty sure it will be better than Nana,s
Pretty sure I have had Mre,s on this rock for T Day dinner better than Nana,s also.

And pretty sure their will be Casey the Hutts at the corral
also.
Might be a chance for a "pics or it never happened" thread.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Originally Posted by renegade50
Eating at Nana’s

Khanarella flew her azz to Colorado for T Day with the nurse and the snake eater.
Mini khan took her to airport and is going to her boyfriends family in viva Brentwood...

Me...

Hunting...
And maybe Golden Corral.

And pretty sure their will be Casey the Hutts their also.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Don't get behind the chunkies with the chocolate pudding gloves.

smile smile
Eating at Nana’s

To quote the late, great Old Dirty Bastard, "Fuck that shit, know what I'm saying?"
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Eating at Nana’s

Rubber mallet for KC..

Just sayin.. smile
Casey gets a gallon bowl of mashed taters.
Everyone else gets 4 table spoons.

Casey flatters Nana 2 hrs ahead of everyone else showing up.
And eats everything he wants beforehand.
Some of the stories about Casey that slumlord has told me over the years.
Comedy Gold....
Mrs. Geno will be working tomorrow, friday and all weekend so I'll try to get out of her hair. Not sure what I'll do. Skwrl and dove are still in through the weekend. Might fish. Might nap in the woods. I don't know.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Eating at Nana’s

Holee fugk, Cluggins is your sock puppet.

Wrong

What happens at nana’s is just my atonement for a myriad of sins

We have 2 other T-gibbins dinners to eat at. Turkey is in the oven now for us.

At nana’s they only eat chicken meat and dressing, and a raunchy bone-in shank ham- usually blood at the bone

Chuggins. Haha wtf
Survival
Ham. lots and lots of ham
We are headed out to Custer for the weekend. Got the whole family ready to go for three days. A fifteen pounder all thawed out and ready to go in the oven tomorrow. Some hunting, some hiking, and lots of thanksgiving.
I’m gonna get schit faced.
Originally Posted by Geno67
Mrs. Geno will be working tomorrow, friday and all weekend so I'll try to get out of her hair. Not sure what I'll do. Skwrl and dove are still in through the weekend. Might fish. Might nap in the woods. I don't know.

Be sure to iron her pants.

LOL
Originally Posted by mathman
Eating at Nana’s

To quote the late, great Old Dirty Bastard, "Fuck that shit, know what I'm saying?"
ODB will take a leak rite owt herr in da skreet he ont care
Originally Posted by deflave

Jai Alai?
Originally Posted by Teal

Friday - I am off for the first time in my entire career. I've ALWAYS worked the day after Thanksgiving. So I think I'm going to do something lazy. Dunno what yet.

Sunday- chores.
Is she just a decent GF?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Sunday- chores.
Is she just a decent GF?

Better than decent GF but here we have 3 tiers of restaurant.

Decent
Ok
Run of the mill

Decent will cost me a good 150 bucks for 2 and the same meal in Milwaukee or Chicago would be 2x to 3x that.
Ok - 75-90
Run of the mill - all else. Basically warmed up Sysco truck.
I’ll be in Denton, with 3 of my 4 kids.

The boy flies into DFW later

Monday he has an interview with the Thunderbirds.
Eating at Nana’s

God bless America.
Thanksgiving feast is lunchtime to moat my in-law’s. Then we all head to the mountains to get our Christmas tree. Been having the same Thanksgiving for years and wouldn’t change a thing. It is easily one of my favorite days of the year.
Boston Butt[almost done] and all of the regular T-day crap sans turkey this evening with our son, DIL and grandsons.
Take ma and ma in law to Cracker Barrel for breakfast tomorrow morning then hit the road to Tenn for some rest and relaxation for a few days.

I avoided turkey again!!!
Thanksgiving at our house will be celebrated on Friday because off work schedule for some of the family.
Thursday I will be deer hunting.
Posted By: Reba Re: What the Thanksgiving plan??? - 11/23/22
Going to the neighbors and I am taking a jar of Full Throttle Apple Pie Moonshine!
Originally Posted by Raeford
Boston Butt[almost done] and all of the regular T-day crap sans turkey this evening with our son, DIL and grandsons.
Take ma and ma in law to Cracker Barrel for breakfast tomorrow morning then hit the road to Tenn for some rest and relaxation for a few days.

Dang

Yalll got plenny o terlot paper?

Dang

I'll just have coffee in the morning at home and at CB

Be clean as a whistle by 7:30AM whistle

Dang

Did notice she was making a double batch of deviled eggs.......though. shocked
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Wifey thinks she’s a buckmaster now and is determined to hunt all day
LOL
Our house is quiet this year. No kids until Christmas, so my 88 year old mom, wife and I. Smoke a ham, greenbean casserole, etc. Will hang some Christmas lights on the house, maybe putter around the yard. Mostly sit by the new woodstove if I had to guess.

Dang

Did notice she was making a double batch of deviled eggs.......though. shocked
🤢💀💀💩💩💩🙈🙊
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
LMFAO and No doubt.

“Say something stupid, cousin.”

🦫
Posted By: 79S Re: What the Thanksgiving plan??? - 11/23/22
Eating at Nana’s

Me...

Hunting...
And maybe Golden Corral.
Pretty sure I have had Mre,s on this rock for T Day dinner better than Nana,s also.

also.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

This makes me sad to see old people grow apart. If you were here I invite you over for thanksgiving pickled eggs, sardines, bbq chips. Afterwards we could play checkers. Nugget

Jai Alai?

Fugk yeah.
Posted By: 79S Re: What the Thanksgiving plan??? - 11/23/22
Eating at Nana’s

That sounds really nice, you are blessed. Happy Hanukkah! Nugget
Eating at Nana’s

Me...

Hunting...
And maybe Golden Corral.

also.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Absolutely ..

Remember the Continuous Chocolate Fountain .

Lord have Mercy ..

Lord you won’t be going to Prison for Kilt’n someone with a Plastic Knife either.

Peace be With You ..
Originally Posted by Beaver10
LMFAO and No doubt.

“Say something stupid, cousin.”

🦫

Beggin ya. Lol.
Gonn fry up a couple turkeys this eve after work.

Hunt in the morning.

Watch some Macys turkey day parade.

Eat.

Hunt in the PM.

Long weekend. Some off Friday also.
Usual Tgiving fare Thursday. On Friday is the Christmas comes to Kenai parade, bonfire and fireworks. Too light for fireworks in the summer, so we have them the day after. We’ll miss it all but the fireworks. Craft fair at the high school all weekend. Wife and girl kid will likely go to that.
Lunch with my 92-yo mother, her 88-yo sister (Thanksgiving is also her birthday) and a couple of cousins. Thankful to still have Mom and my aunt.
Work, then dinner at the legion with family.
Work 24hrs.
Work half a day.
We just fixed one turkey today…to knock the edge off

Me and the dogs been pickin at it. I’d swear it had four legs. What the hell?? Dan Halen animal modifications
We’ll have our dinner around 1:00. I’ll do most of the cooking, it will just be me, my wife, the kids and my mother in law. Grateful that it isn’t Thanksgiving Day 2001. Worst Thanksgiving ever. Spent broken down outside of Shamrock Texas😣

Had to get towed into Shamrock and spent a few days there waiting for my truck to get fixed while living on gas station food.
Nothing special will go visit mom then go back home. Rain is in the forecast so may not be a nice day for much outdoors.
Wifey put in orders for 3 more deer grocery bill is high I’ve been put on guide duty no shooting restrictions
Posted By: EdM Re: What the Thanksgiving plan??? - 11/24/22
Youngest son just made a turkey pot pie from yesterdays leftovers and it is in the oven. Middle son has dirty rice simmering with DJ's Original Boudain and will be grilling DJ's Smoked and Jalapeno Boudain that the young one brought from SE Texas. Shrimp cocktails and fried oysters under works. I'm sitting enjoying the commotion with a rye Old Fashioned. Tomorrow is meatloaf, twice baked potatoes and a salad.
My crew and I are going over to my brothers house. It should be a decent sized turnout with I’d guess around 15-20 of us from immediate family to extended family, in laws and friends.

We don’t know how many more Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners we’ll have with Dad so even though it’s a lot of work for my brother it’s a labor of love. We used to host the holidays but after my brother bought a bigger home he wanted to host which was fine with us. I enjoy getting together with my family but I get the most joy watching Dad and knowing that he’s bursting with pride at having successfully raised a bunch of kids that grew up to be a close, loving and successful family. These holiday get togethers are as much a chance to celebrate the holidays as they are a chance to give Dad something to look forward to and to refill his “tank of life”. With Mom gone Dad is lost wandering through his days and trying to fill his spare time. He’s very healthy and fit for an 82 year old guy that’s been to the doctor twice in 82 years and who smoked for almost 70 years having quit altogether about 5 years ago.

This time of the year is for family…to reconnect, to laugh, to reminisce and to remember what is really important in life. The good food is a good excuse for gathering but the company is what matters.imho
I’m gonna be workin’ in the ER from 11a to 11p.
Family Time.
Eating at Nana’s

LOL. Them Rich Tennessee folks got it made. 😜

Me and the cat are gonna have to split a Stouffer’s Turkey TV Dinner. 😢
I actually bought one of those once. It was so bad, the cat even turned her nose up after sniffing it. 😬

Actually I ordered a dozen home made tamales from a Mexican friend’s mom that makes and sells them.
Bought some fresh tortillas and I’m slow cooking a big pot of red beans to use & make some refried. Going to grill some fajita meat to go with it.
I’m gonna hunt in the morning, before the next cold front is supposed to arrive at noon, then watch football the rest of the day.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Work 24hrs.

Loser.
Cook turkey, eat turkey, nap, eat leftovers, nap, repeat.
Since the drunks and dopers have all died off,Thanksgiving (and all the holidays) are alot more peacefull these days.Ten people coming for dinner.
My oldest daughter is home,it makes me happy to have all my kids home,all under one roof.We will just have a nice day and a nice dinner,no drama,no nonsense,no B.S. What a relief from past years.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Work half a day.

Half loser.
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Since the drunks and dopers have all died off,Thanksgiving (and all the holidays) are alot more peacefull these days.Ten people coming for dinner.
My oldest daughter is home,it makes me happy to have all my kids home,all under one roof.We will just have a nice day and a nice dinner,no drama,no nonsense,no B.S. What a relief from past years.

Cheers to annoying people dying off.

Eventually.
Eating at Nana’s

Me...

Hunting...
And maybe Golden Corral.

also.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

LOL. I didn’t know any restaurants were open on Turkey Day.
Except maybe that one little Mom & Pop Chinese Joint that serves roasted duck with the head still on it.
Like Ralphy and his family had to eat in that Christmas Story Movie after the neighborhood dogs ate all of their Turkey.

Have a good one Rene! Hood you see a big ole buck to shoot.
I’m hunting in the AM and gonna watch football the rest of the day.

I’m sure everyone is SHOCKED. NOT.
Don’t crash your Manbun scooter. You want be able to hit the liquor store when it opens back up on Friday.
Originally Posted by antlers
I’m gonna be workin’ in the ER from 11a to 11p.

Interestingly enough the holidays were usually busy for us. We planned on running calls constantly on the holidays and we were never disappointed. Some crazy domestic fights seem to ensue during those dysfunctional holiday dinners. I remember one call on Thanksgiving where a husband had criticized his wife’s cooking so she buried the carving knife into his scapula…..that’s a holiday to remember. 😂

I hope you’re shift ain’t too crazy but the bright side is holiday pay. 👍👍
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
10 Black people

I’M SHOCKED! …………………. NOT ! 😜
It will be just another day for me and I hope to get started on my winter logging project tomorrow. I may cook up some fresh venison loin for supper along with some good hooch.
At the station we’d plan our own “C” shift dinner and those were some hilarious and memorable dinners….usually eaten cold in the wee hours of the morning in between calls. Great memories of my shift mates that all grew to become family, a family that each one of us would’ve risked everything to protect. Amazing and wonderful people that I was blessed to work with and even more blessed to call friends. I was young and not married for a number of years in the beginning so I would take those 24hr holiday shifts so one of the guys with children could spend it with his family. I liked running calls and being busy and the holiday shifts provided that in spades. 😁
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
10 Black people

I’M SHOCKED! …………………. NOT ! 😜

You sure are a busy little F.ag today. I bet even your family doesn’t want to listen to your constant “look at me” Little Man Syndrome Bullschitt on Turkey Day.
Probably put you at the kiddo table too, since your so small and obnoxious.
I’d advise to put on your big boy pants and get a life, little man. But I’m sure they’d be way to big to fit ya. 😂😂🤪😂😂

I’m sure everyone is SHOCKED. NOT.
Don’t crash your Manbun scooter. You want be able to hit the liquor store when it opens back up on Friday.

Enjoy your cats.

LOL
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
At the station we’d plan our own “C” shift dinner and those were some hilarious and memorable dinners….usually eaten cold in the wee hours of the morning in between calls. Great memories of my shift mates that all grew to become family, a family that each one of us would’ve risked everything to protect. Amazing and wonderful people that I was blessed to work with and even more blessed to call friends. I was young and not married for a number of years in the beginning so I would take those 24hr holiday shifts so one of the guys with children could spend it with his family. I liked running calls and being busy and the holiday shifts provided that in spades. 😁

Excuse me while I dab the tears from my eyes.
Posted By: 79S Re: What the Thanksgiving plan??? - 11/24/22
Today was our works potluck how do I know only time head honchos send me down to the back 40 to pick plastic bags out of the fence which is an all day affair. Tomorrow one if the few days we are closed so it will be just me and the Raven’s hanging out. My bud who i work with did get me some half eating plates of food from the potluck today for my thanksgiving meal tomorrow. So I’m pretty thankful. Nugget
All I care about is the weather and thankfully it is nice.

Wake up and go see my cow friends. Get home about noon and have a beer.

4 dogs and 7 humans for dinner. Should be fun.
Been a busy week, attended a funeral, attended a family gathering, paid the property taxes, got the truck serviced, did the Alamo thing, went to the range.

Same place tomorrow as the previous 20, my now ex BiL’s house, his wife is a great cook, after which me and his son in recent years have gone shooting.
Roll Me Over ..

Spin Me Around ..

Let keep Spinning till I Hit the Ground ..

Let Me Have a Beer ..

A Cowboy’s Life for Me ..

To Much Drama for Me..
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Oh wow that’s sounds really nice, do you all use real plates and silverware? If so that’s even more special.. I remember last time I ate off real plate and used real silverware February 9th 2010… Nugget
Fun…….. should be a fun day.
Hell, it’s already a fun thanksgiving.

Eventually.
God willing, it will be your time soon you miserable prick. LOL
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Eventually.

Gees..
Originally Posted by 79S

Eventually.

Gees..
LOL….that’s sig line gold right there.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Originally Posted by 79S

Eventually.

Gees..
LOL….that’s sig line gold right there.
LMAO
Eating at Nana’s

Slum,

you might need to contact Robert Earl Keen or James McMurtry.

There is a country song in there somewhere.

Sycamore
Eating at Nana’s

Why not invite John Burns over and have him shoot you at 1000 yards with one of his ARs…
Just turkey and ham with my family and folks.

Look forward to it all year.
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Eating at Nana’s

Why not invite John Burns over and have him shoot you at 1000 yards with one of his ARs…

Is burns drunk or sober in this scenario??
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Just turkey and ham with my family and folks.

Look forward to it all year.

Oh been a long time since I ate ham… it was Easter Sunday April 12 1998. Nugget
Smoked turkey on my Traeger, spiral ham, mashed taters and gravy, stuffing, bbq green beans, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, ice cream, deviled eggs, veggie tray with stuffed olives, candied yams. Looks good to me.
Some days, I feel like nugget

Maybe a deer 130” gross or better will come up this oak flat and all of the Whoville family can have roast beast.
Some days, I feel like nugget

Maybe a deer 130” gross or better will come up this oak flat and all of the Whoville family can have roast beast.

Rootin' for ya Slum!
Headed out to kill an elk
Posted By: KFWA Re: What the Thanksgiving plan??? - 11/24/22
talk about having your Thanksgiving plans ruined

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by 79S
Today was our works potluck how do I know only time head honchos send me down to the back 40 to pick plastic bags out of the fence which is an all day affair. Tomorrow one if the few days we are closed so it will be just me and the Raven’s hanging out. My bud who i work with did get me some half eating plates of food from the potluck today for my thanksgiving meal tomorrow. So I’m pretty thankful. Nugget

The ravens...

Holy fugk.

LMFAO

Hey did you ever figure out how to prime a case or do you need another 35 years at the loading bench before you hit the benchmark?

LOL
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Johnny Gin Blossom say that Thanksgiving is a good opportunity "To be alone with my thoughts."

Because he's a loser.
For some reason, the COUNTY decided to bring me food. Said it was in good will. OK, I opened the aluminum foil off the styrofoam plate and what was there? Cold stovetop stuffing with gravy and canned green beans. I schit you not. I'm telling the truth. Hilarious,😂
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
For some reason, the COUNTY decided to bring me food. Said it was in good will. OK, I opened the aluminum foil off the styrofoam plate and what was there? Cold stovetop stuffing with gravy and canned green beans. I schit you not. I'm telling the truth. Hilarious,😂

They brought you this before 7 am this morning?
Originally Posted by 160user

No, yesterday. I found it hilarious.
Brisket went into the oven at 07:00. Turkey in the roaster at 14:00. Food frenzy with the tribe at 18:00.

We normally put our meal off until Friday or Saturday so the kids and Grand kids can hit all of their extended family. However, one grandson badged up earlier this year. Works 2nd shift Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon. Has missed several family gatherings in the past 8 months. We chose to compete with everyone else on Thursday to ensure he had at least one good family meal/gathering before he heads up the road tomorrow....
I am cutting up and grinding a deer today and cooking deer loin tonight for
daughter and her fiance. She hasn't had any in a while and is excited. Mom having family Thanksgiving tomorrow. Had to adjust days for the.Vegan, Liberal quack nieces. I wouldn't go at all but it means a lot to Mom and she is late 80s.
Fuggin’ MickeyD’s was closed this morning. Bah humbug.

Dunkin’ Donuts for the win.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Fuggin’ MickeyD’s was closed this morning. Bah humbug.

Dunkin’ Donuts for the win.
Free coffee with a booster shot?
Clean my rifle, order a pizza, and shop for a jeep online.
After i move a treestand
Thanksgiving will be the annual gathering at my niece’s house in Scottsdale with all my brothers and sisters and their families. Like 40-50 people. Always a good time.

Friday is my nephew’s wedding here in Gilbert. That will be a good time too

Saturday - Monday I am taking my new son in law rifle bull elk hunting. His first elk hunt. My other son in law and my best friend are going too - we are all the spotters. Gonna stay at my house in Flagstaff. Gonna be a fun hunt. Will post pictures if he gets one.
Staying home with family. Cooking a leg of lamb, yam hash, asparagus and a cheesecake for desert. Nothing fancy.
work till 1 make 700 bucks, no brainer.

A friends wife bought over some tamales she bought from a mexican gal. Chicken in green sauce and then some filled with a green chile pepper not hot or spicy with cheese. Not bad. Going well with my morning coffee.
Originally Posted by MrWilson
A friends wife bought over some tamales she bought from a mexican gal. Chicken in green sauce and then some filled with a green chile pepper not hot or spicy with cheese. Not bad. Going well with my morning coffee.
What’s she look like?
Mex gal? Never set eyes on her. My friends wife, late 60s thin average height blue eyes. why ?
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh wow that’s sounds really nice, do you all use real plates and silverware? If so that’s even more special.. I remember last time I ate off real plate and used real silverware February 9th 2010… Nugget

Makes me happy and thankful to think of you.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Mmmm patè
Fancy !!
🤣
With EXTRA gravy!
😻😻😻😺😺😺😸😸😸
Last night I had family over for grilled oysters and seafood gumbo. Today started with a 30 mile ride and we'll do a traditional mid day thanksgiving meal.

Originally Posted by 79S

Makes me happy and thankful to think of you.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Oh that stuff on bread is delicious. But very rarely do I get both ingredients at the same time.. nugget
I looked it up Nugget. It’s harsh on the human liver.

Limit yourself to one can a week
Hows your daughter doing Paul?
(5) of my generation
(5) of the next generation
(1) of the NEXT generation: a 1 year old
Sitting in youngest living room right now by KC. Smoking a turkey. Will eat soon. Me, two sons and DIL. Peaceful with none of the toxic ones present.
Flave's coming by later to help me prime some Swift cases.
I looked it up Nugget. It’s harsh on the human liver.

Limit yourself to one can a week

Noted one can a week, I don’t find it often.
Originally Posted by 160user

No, yesterday. I found it hilarious.

What county?
Turkey did not suck.

Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Headed out to kill an elk

Well?

Heard you shot a good buck on the property. Late congrats, Ryan!

Drop a picture of the Thanksgiving elk, if you connect today.

🦫
Turkey did not suck.

Wo that’s is a beautiful picture of some very delicious good.. Nugget is happy for you..
Originally Posted by 79S
Turkey did not suck.

Wo that’s is a beautiful picture of some very delicious good.. Nugget is happy for you..
Plus 1

Thanksgiving was great here. My mother-in-law is a pretty likable woman it was cool having her over. The turkey turned out great. My adult son stopped over for awhile and the three youngest had a great day without any sibling arguments between them. The only downside was my 12 year old stepson about having a breakdown at the end of the Lions/Bills game.

“The Lions Suck!” The only advice I could give was that I said the same thing at about his age 35 years ago and he’ll probably still be saying the same thing when he’s my age. Learning to not care about Lions anymore is one of the best things to ever happen to me🤣
© 24hourcampfire